Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: My two flatmates

(Read 2477 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • My two flatmates
     OP - October 10, 2017, 09:06 PM

• My two flatmates
     Reply #1 - October 11, 2017, 12:02 AM

Let it go mate. You're making more out of it than there is.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #2 - October 11, 2017, 12:07 AM

• My two flatmates
     Reply #3 - October 11, 2017, 07:18 PM

Not everyone will like you. Don't take it to heart. There are people you click with and people you don't click with. You may find that in time you become the best of friends, or you may find that never happens. Just be civil. Best to try to avoid a hostile home environment. You can be at ease with each other without being best mates. So long as you don't take the piss, or they don't take the piss, it shouldn't be a problem.

Taking the piss would include hypocrisy. If they bring a lad home and expect you to be fine with it, it's completely out of order if they complain about you bringing a lass home.

There's nice civility for the sake of harmony, and there's being taken advantage of.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #4 - October 11, 2017, 07:33 PM

• My two flatmates
     Reply #5 - October 11, 2017, 07:46 PM

Man, that's a shit excuse. Just play some music, it'll drown out the sound a lot better than you think, and you aren't as loud as you imagine yourself to be. Although I do think humans are likely to be very attuned to picking out sex sounds.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #6 - October 11, 2017, 07:52 PM

Feminist doesn't mean you can't crack a joke. Feminist means, simply put, that we shouldn't be confined to gender roles, and that either gender should be able to do what they want so long as they are able. For instance, there are some men who are naturally wonderful with children. There's no real reason to be wary of men who want to work in a nursery or a day care. There's no reason a man can't be a midwife. If he has the desire and the skills, qualifies for the position, why the fuck not?

Most women wouldn't be able to pass the SAS fitness test, and if they can't then that's that, but if a woman wants to join the SAS and is able to show she's capable of holding her own, there's no reason she should be denied just because she has a vagina. You ever seen a woman who can qualify for the SAS? They look like fucking Amazons.

Some of the things that piss me off about some sects of modern feminists is that they seem to have no idea what feminism is, which is the right to pursue your dreams. I remember a while back there was a woman who failed the fire brigade test and took them to court for sexism, as she failed the stamina tests. No bar on women at all so long as they show they can handle the demands of being a firefighter, mind. Yet she demanded they lower the standards. I don't want them to lower their standards, I want them to have the highest standards there are so they can save me from a burning building if the day ever comes. If a woman passes muster, good for her, but don't demand standards are lowered in a job where peoples lives depend on said standards simply because you're not good enough. That's not being a feminist, that's just being a cunt.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #7 - October 11, 2017, 08:49 PM

• My two flatmates
     Reply #8 - October 11, 2017, 08:52 PM

• My two flatmates
     Reply #9 - October 11, 2017, 08:57 PM

Your kind of femanism i can back

Honestly, misogyny doesn't help.

• My two flatmates
     Reply #10 - October 11, 2017, 08:59 PM

Honestly, misogyny doesn't help.

Ok....let me reffraze.....i agree with you  Wink
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #11 - October 11, 2017, 09:03 PM

That wasn't a comment directed at you, just so we're clear. Grin

• My two flatmates
     Reply #12 - October 11, 2017, 09:25 PM

That wasn't a comment directed at you, just so we're clear. Grin

Oh  Cheesy Afro

Are you female by the way? (5%battery)
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #13 - October 11, 2017, 09:33 PM

You're not the first to think that. Not sure why. I think I'm quite manly, but I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side. Grin Or it could be the fact I'm a never-muslim, and come from a culture where gender mixing is the norm, where I've had both male and female friends my entire life, which has had an effect. In fact, speaking to muslims and ex-muslims who have experienced gender segregation, I very obviously have a different mind set. Or, you know, as a westerner, what I would call normal.

Very happy that wasn't my life. There are women in my life who are my best friends, that I honestly view as members of my family. It's deeply upsetting to me to think that if I were raised muslim, I might never have had some of my most important friendships. But yeah, comparing it with muslims and ex-muslims, it's obviously had an effect on me.

• My two flatmates
     Reply #14 - October 11, 2017, 09:41 PM

You're not the first to think that. Not sure why. I think I'm quite manly, but I guess I'm in touch with my feminine side. Grin Or it could be the fact I'm a never-muslim, and come from a culture where gender mixing is the norm, where I've had both male and female friends my entire life, which has had an effect. In fact, speaking to muslims and ex-muslims who have experienced gender segregation, I very obviously have a different mind set. Or, you know, as a westerner, what I would call normal.

Very happy that wasn't my life. There are women in my life who are my best friends, that I honestly view as members of my family. It's deeply upsetting to me to think that if I were raised muslim, I might never have had some of my most important friendships. But yeah, comparing it with muslims and ex-muslims, it's obviously had an effect on me.

Your lucky (2%)
  • My two flatmates
     Reply #15 - October 11, 2017, 09:52 PM

Technically normal. Not even on a western scale, but on a global one. You're part of the unlucky minority.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »