Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Help? I am really sad right know

(Read 7157 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Help? I am really sad right know
     Reply #30 - December 20, 2017, 11:25 PM

Well, I would recommend you to just ignore the comment.

There might be a little bit of truth in what he said. I'm born in Germany, but my parents are Turkish.
    And although I'm born here, speak better German than Turkish, and lived my entire life here, I will always be seen as Turkish.
    Sometime my German friends make jokes about Turkey and I try to defend it. But I know that they are my friends, and jokes are just stupid jokes.
     Reply #31 - December 22, 2017, 10:50 AM

The interesting thing is that lately the gov and the BBC have been trying to convince us we've always been a country of immigrants, which is flatly not true. I don't even understand why this recently created myth is being thrown out as such a virtue.

Deep down inside, all you Brits just envy and want to be like us. It's okay to admit it.  Smiley

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #32 - December 22, 2017, 03:00 PM

Only in some aspects lol  :
     Reply #33 - December 26, 2017, 02:09 AM

Well, I would recommend you to just ignore the comment.

There might be a little bit of truth in what he said. I'm born in Germany, but my parents are Turkish.
    And although I'm born here, speak better German than Turkish, and lived my entire life here, I will always be seen as Turkish.
    Sometime my German friends make jokes about Turkey and I try to defend it. But I know that they are my friends, and jokes are just stupid jokes.

Bollocks. Even a number of racists and xenophobes say anyone born in England is English. Germany only even started legally recognising non-ethnic Germans as German how long ago?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #34 - December 28, 2017, 10:35 PM

I'm not sure, it must be a few years ago. I had to apply for the German citizenship, although I was born and lived my entire life in Germany. I had to give up my Turkish citizenship.
     Reply #35 - December 30, 2017, 03:37 PM

So how exactly you can compare a country that has the majority saying "Anyone born in England Is English", that admittedly has a number of racists/xenophobes, to a country that only started recognising non-natives as citizens yesterday, is beyond me.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #36 - January 01, 2018, 03:10 PM

I didn't compare them. I just gave Philowolf an example of my own experiences.

Reply #37 - January 01, 2018, 03:28 PM

funny how iam reading the Eurabia myth debunked thread o  cemb while iam viewing your coments guys  Cheesy
     Reply #38 - January 01, 2018, 03:31 PM

what happened to all thoses rightwing christains on cemb.....where they go to  Huh?
     Reply #39 - January 01, 2018, 03:46 PM

So how exactly you can compare a country that has the majority saying "Anyone born in England Is English", that admittedly has a number of racists/xenophobes, to a country that only started recognising non-natives as citizens yesterday, is beyond me.

Actually you can quite compare them:
    "Under UK law, if a child was born before July 2006, the father’s British nationality will usually only automatically pass to the child if he was married to the mother at the time of birth."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/29/joiner-shane-ridge-born-and-raised-in-britain-told-to-leave-home-office

https://www.gov.uk/types-of-british-nationality/british-citizenship

So it's not if you are born in UK you're British! You parents must be British or at least they must be "settled" when you born in UK. And if your parents are not married and your mother is not British and not settled, well then you are not British.

This is the same law as in Germany, just without the stupid your parents must be married shit.

Edit: in order to apply to settle in the UK you have to live legally in the UK for at least 10 years and you have to pay    £2,297.
    Whereas, in Germany your parents do not have to have an indefinite leave to remain. It is okay, when they just stay there for 8 years legally. And it only cost 100 Euros.

And: if your father is German you are German! Whereas in the UK you father must be married to your mother.

You see I compared them and Germany won!
     Reply #40 - February 06, 2018, 02:56 PM

That's foreign born, as in I knock a woman up, that child is automatically entitled to a British passport, no matter where they themselves are born. Nothing to do with what you said, where the majority of indigenous say anyone bon here is one of us, unlike your country.

Reply #41 - April 18, 2018, 09:31 PM

https://youtu.be/fVhBOcUv4QY

does anyone know more about this guy??? cant find any wikipedia of him, just articles by different people pro or against his views, but no bio.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »