Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Help? I am really sad right know

(Read 7156 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Help? I am really sad right know
     OP - October 07, 2017, 02:26 AM

So I went out with my main group of friends at uni(mainly white) and there was a new nepalese guy(not a muslim) who is a fresher for our society and we where having a good chat at the pub before he brought up race and how these white people will never understand my strugle and how even he who has/had many white friends that I should not see them as true friends...that i will never be white...that they dont care/understand me and that asians will ' be there' for me....you know...the same bullshit story to make ethinic minorties who get along fine with white people feel like traitors. Any way it really has got to me since ian drunk to and after someone says that every negative thing....even little things that happen....done by my white friends makes me feel its cause of race.....whitch kinda did happen....raceism is like a mental disease...one drope and it festers from person to person.

But ha.......i feel like shit cause of it right know.....I cant seem to live my life the way I want without some prick saying iam either a traitor or a wanabe white guy
     Reply #1 - October 07, 2017, 02:39 AM

I know I should not let guys/girls like him get to me but a day or so ago my ex-flatmate (pak muslim) who knows iam ex-muslim made a similar comment about me not being British as a joke (his kl with me being non-muslim) and it just floods back oast issues of identy race and nationalism as Iam proud to be British and dont care who....even the queen....to tell me otherwise.
     Reply #2 - October 07, 2017, 12:17 PM

You will find a lot of people with these stupid ideas & thinking.
    Just ignore them, and have fun as much as you can.
     Reply #3 - October 07, 2017, 12:20 PM

You will find a lot of people with these stupid ideas & thinking.
    Just ignore them, and have fun as much as you can.

I know.....I was drunk so it got in my head and brought back old memories. If he shows up to our society i will try and use it as a oppertunity to show him why he is wrong about it....think that will be the best thing i could do
     Reply #4 - October 07, 2017, 12:51 PM

That guy sounds like a racist prick who gets off on controlling other people.

Don't waste effort on him if you feel it becomes detrimental to your own psychological wellbeing.

Hugs Big hug

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #5 - October 07, 2017, 01:29 PM

That guy sounds like a racist prick who gets off on controlling other people.

Don't waste effort on him if you feel it becomes detrimental to your own psychological wellbeing.

Hugs Big hug

far away hug

Thanks. I feel he has his own insqurites about white people and his own culture so i petty him a bit...hopfully his time at uni will change his mind.

Insert carlton and uncle phill race moments from fresh prince here

Reply #6 - October 07, 2017, 02:55 PM

There is a point about us whiteys being ignorant about the lived experience of many people with a more spicy skin tone. I've had a few wake-up calls when being out and about with my brown-skinned Danish friends who I witnessed receiving comments from random people I would never believe my own kind would say had i not seeing it first hand again and again.

Nevertheless, that guy sounds toxic. It would probably help if he stopped sort people by skin tone and judge people more by their character.

Take care Smiley

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #7 - October 07, 2017, 03:15 PM

Ya I said to him that many of my friends at uni may not understand my experiances due to not being Muslim them selves....but thats not the same as being sub-consiously rasist ect.
     Reply #8 - October 07, 2017, 05:04 PM

Heard so many of those comments myself, even from my own dad about my friends. I don't tolerate racism at all anymore. Don't get down from the opinion of bigots. It's not worth it.
     Reply #9 - October 07, 2017, 05:36 PM

@PeruvianSkies..... far away hug you know how to cheerme up
     Reply #10 - October 07, 2017, 06:00 PM

....... race ...... cause of race..........did happen....raceism is............

Philowolf   dear Phil.,  learn to take RT cold showers in early morning  and  write a post on Racism in west .. Racism in East ..Racism in South and Racism in North of where you living..  And  and  let us learn oppose "INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM "  from the face of the earth wherever it is., As far as Individual racist are concerned   we can do very little with them.. Just neglect ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #11 - October 07, 2017, 06:08 PM

Still working on the cold shower thing.....really hard to get the right temp in my flat  yes
     Reply #12 - October 08, 2017, 01:02 AM

Well, seems like everyone's already told you about what right bollocks the lad was speaking.

Chin up mate, how you doin, wot?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #13 - October 08, 2017, 01:06 AM

Well, seems like everyone's already told you about what right bollocks the lad was speaking.

Chin up mate, how you doin, wot?

Not bad......just looking at videos of nazis geting punched  dance

Lol no iam just of to bed
     Reply #14 - October 08, 2017, 01:07 AM

Wow, you actually responded to my fake British garbled nonsense words.

Um, cheers and g'day cunt!  Afro

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #15 - October 08, 2017, 01:09 AM

Wow, you actually responded to my fake British garbled nonsense words.

Um, cheers and g'day cunt!  Afro

Didnt notice

And know your an Aussi-cockney? Huh? Cheesy
     Reply #16 - October 08, 2017, 01:12 AM

Cor blimey.  cool2

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #17 - October 08, 2017, 01:14 AM

Wagwan bro
     Reply #18 - October 08, 2017, 01:16 AM

Not much, how about you?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #19 - October 08, 2017, 01:19 AM

Listerning to Paul Sharp spit some truth to the deluded youth giving them some of the good Aliveness root ya feel?  cool2
     Reply #20 - October 08, 2017, 01:23 AM

Lol, not really.

Getting a bit tired, so I'll be off to bed myself. See ya!  Smiley

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #21 - October 08, 2017, 01:26 AM

Likkle more
     Reply #22 - October 08, 2017, 02:31 AM

comment about me not being British

Has anyone noticed it's mainly non-natives who say this? I see native Brits saying over and over anyone born in Britain is British, anyone born in England is English, anyone born in Scotland is Scottish, etc. It seems to be mainly non-natives who say you can't be while the natives themselves are happy to accept you.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #23 - December 20, 2017, 07:36 AM

Honestly, I want to know the above.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #24 - December 20, 2017, 09:17 AM

Ive noticed both.......only white chavs have ever said iam not british bar that ive only met white people that accept me as british....but iam not sure Jaryed Taylor would belive me  Wink
     Reply #25 - December 20, 2017, 09:35 AM

As far as the indigenous Brits go, or, even further, native English, there's an "Anyone born in England is English" mantra that I find rather sweet. In my experience it's the parents/grandparents who say no, who say they'll never accept you, and to always be proud of your blood. Even though, you know, natives say over and over anyone born here is English. Huh?

Reply #26 - December 20, 2017, 09:42 AM

Here in wales its they same.....in geography we learnt about nationalism and it turns out it has alot to do with the fact that the home nations have nation cosepts that never implyed a single ethnic identy......where as say in the USA there nation hood comes from the white man tamming the savage west and natives to bring civilisation.

Due to early mixing with vikings,saxsons ect many early welsh and english ect where not pure anything so the identies where built on culture and landscapes....i.e england is tammed countryside,,,wales is there hills and protectinon from invading english ect.

Scots and higlanders strenght due to harsher environment to live in than the south ect
     Reply #27 - December 20, 2017, 09:53 AM

Well, we were at war with France for a hundred years, and they were white christians. Germany for two world wars, again white christians. Tried to not only enslave, but commit genocide against the Irish. Again, white christians. And this isn't a British thing. All over Europe you have different "types" of European fighting each other. Same with India, same with Arabia, same with Africa, same with the Orient, same with every fucking continent. So it makes sense you'd go by nationality. Same as any other continent. The interesting thing is that it's only in certain countries they accept you as one of them by place of birth. The idea that what connects you is a shared culture, a shared history, rather than a shared ethnicity, seems the way to go with a multi-ethnic/racial society. So, yeah. Bravo Britain in that regard.

Reply #28 - December 20, 2017, 10:09 AM

Its mainly because britain was never founded on ethno state idea where as other countries may have
     Reply #29 - December 20, 2017, 10:51 AM

Which is interesting as so many others have. I mean, if you're in Japan and you're not native Japanese, to this day they have signs outside some buildings saying you're not allowed in,

Britain seems to be a society more focused on culture than ethnicsism or race. Not quite as bad as France, where they expect complete assimilation rather than integration, and get pissed at you if you don't call your French born child a French name rather than whatever name you want,

The interesting thing is that lately the gov and the BBC have been trying to convince us we've always been a country of immigrants, which is flatly not true. I don't even understand why this recently created myth is being thrown out as such a virtue. A multi-cultural society isn't automatically better than a mono-cultural society, it's just different. I'm not going to shit on Koreans for being a mostly Korean culture. It's not bad, or even good, it's just a certain way to be.

That said, we're not a country that have ever, in the thousands of years of history we've inherited by virtue of birth, had a society with so many distant flavours before, and I do think it would be a good thing to focus more on what unites us as a whole, while still acknowledging what makes us distant. The difference between integration and assimilation I suppose.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »