Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Last Night

(Read 1846 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Last Night
     OP - September 28, 2017, 09:39 AM

When clubbing with my flatmate from last year (hes pakistani) and some of his pakistany/bengali friends. Normaly i go with my friends at uni who tend to be all white but gave this a go to see what it was like. Most these guys where your asian chav kinda guys with some eaqully chavy white girls with them, i enjoyed last night but this crowed arnt my thing.

Anyway the point that matters is that they are all muslim (clamied) and last time i saw them they made a big deal about not drinking yet they where all drinking last night exsept one guy....the guy you paid for everything because his family are rich and he pays for his entorage. This guys doent drink any more for islam and trys to pray and stuff....but i can see how he could get radiclised very eaisly.

He, and iam sure the friends he has, have a low opinion of white people...(.one of the girls with us her boyfriend was one of  the asians that you could tell he only cared about the sex as he left her there looking for him for an hour last night where persomably he was with another white girl. When he came back and took a picture with her and kiss ect he was looking up other women nearby ect) as he said quite islamistisque things about white women once.....the whole slut shit ect but the fact he pays for his friends means he will think one day that all the people in his life are fake ect and the islamist trying to be his 'True' friend and another islamist will be born
  • Last Night
     Reply #1 - September 28, 2017, 11:00 AM

When clubbing with my flatmate from last year (hes pakistani) and some of his pakistany/bengali friends. Normaly i go with my friends at uni who tend to be all white but gave this a go to see what it was like. Most these guys where your asian chav kinda guys with some eaqully chavy white girls with them, i enjoyed last night but this crowed arnt my thing.

Anyway the point that matters is that they are all muslim (clamied) and last time i saw them they made a big deal about not drinking yet they where all drinking last night exsept one guy....the guy you paid for everything because his family are rich and he pays for his entorage. This guys doent drink any more for islam and trys to pray and stuff....but i can see how he could get radiclised very eaisly.

Nope they are NOT Muslims...

He, and iam sure the friends he has, have a low opinion of white people...(.one of the girls with us her boyfriend was one of  the asians that you could tell he only cared about the sex as he left her there looking for him for an hour last night where persomably he was with another white girl. When he came back and took a picture with her and kiss ect he was looking up other women nearby ect) as he said quite islamistisque things about white women once.....the whole slut shit ect but the fact he pays for his friends means he will think one day that all the people in his life are fake ect and the islamist trying to be his 'True' friend and another islamist will be born

Well Catch hold of that He  and ask him to join/read  CEMB dear Philowolf

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Last Night
     Reply #2 - September 28, 2017, 11:02 AM

The He may be hard to catch since his father is a pak doctor and his mothers qatary family have oul money so he can flee very easily
  • Last Night
     Reply #3 - September 28, 2017, 11:06 AM

The He may be hard to catch since his father is a pak doctor and his mothers qatary family have oul money so he can flee very easily

Cheesy Cheesy    Philowolf....

catch him doesn't mean .. put him in a cage and bring him to read CEMB forum ., It means .. if he is friendly send him link/posts of this forum through face  book.. twitter..e-mail whatever ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Last Night
     Reply #4 - September 28, 2017, 11:08 AM

Lol Cheesy

I may not do that as I did the same thing for a different fourm about martial arts and it lead to the person figuring out my identy so thats a no go from me  Cry
  • Last Night
     Reply #5 - September 28, 2017, 07:21 PM

Not surprised. Desis and arabs are some of the most racist, misogynistic, homophobic and xenophobic people I've ever known, though arabs don't tend to have the inferiority complex desis do.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Last Night
     Reply #6 - September 28, 2017, 11:37 PM

Not surprised. Desis and arabs are some of the most racist, misogynistic, homophobic and xenophobic people I've ever known, though arabs don't tend to have the inferiority complex desis do.

Ha like one minute their afraid of what the white man will do/can do and next minute its there pisses of shit
  • Last Night
     Reply #7 - September 29, 2017, 03:39 PM

There were two guys also fighting over a girl and who should move to her........one asked my ex flatmate if he liked her and if he should back off... he said he kinda did but did not mind. So anyway these guys kept at it but neither of them asked her which one she liked.....turned out it was ny ex flatmate and with a little   dircection I told her he liked her to and they may get to gether later!  Cheesy
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »