Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Felt wierd

(Read 1398 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Felt wierd
     OP - September 24, 2017, 10:19 AM

Yesterday after a nightout I felt wierd........I hand had Alcohol for two months and I had quite a bit of anxiety as I could not get work out of my mind.....Plus I was whereing a jacket since it was cold geting to the venue but hot inside and I think my ashma+alcohol+over heating led me to feel a little sick (lack of oxygen) but the important part is on my way out i saw alot of over the top drunk teens and old(30-40) as well and for some reason the old islamic emotions started to flare up a bit......feel better know and know that some people being unresposible for their drink does not mean Alcohol or a drinking society is morally wrong.

Thoughts?
  • Felt wierd
     Reply #1 - September 24, 2017, 10:20 AM

P.S to the admins....theres a thread under leaving my family by me in Advice corner that i wish to join to this form/more to luange since i didnt get many people to see it  Wink
  • Felt wierd
     Reply #2 - September 24, 2017, 12:17 PM

Why feel that way about alcohol and not drivers when street racers fly by, or KFC when you see someone morbidly obese ordering what could be their final extra large chips before the aneurism kills them? Why not a million other things that I not only could but would give you the exact same answer for? Some people become shut-ins and  develop agoraphobia and have computers as a contributing factor. Let's shut down PC World and burn every computer in the town square.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Felt wierd
     Reply #3 - September 24, 2017, 03:50 PM

Why feel that way about alcohol and not drivers when street racers fly by, or KFC when you see someone morbidly obese ordering what could be their final extra large chips before the aneurism kills them? Why not a million other things that I not only could but would give you the exact same answer for? Some people become shut-ins and  develop agoraphobia and have computers as a contributing factor. Let's shut down PC World and burn every computer in the town square.

Whitch is what I said to my self......by the way iam recovering from my own adictions my-self
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »