Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: German nationalist party terms Islam 'incompatible with democracy'

(Read 2378 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • German nationalist party terms Islam 'incompatible with democracy'
     OP - September 18, 2017, 03:07 PM

German nationalist party terms Islam 'incompatible with democracy'  says news

A German nationalist party called on Monday for tighter security measures aimed primarily at immigrants, while again insisting that Islam is incompatible with democracy, as Germany's election campaign entered its final stretch.
    Alternative for Germany's co-leader Alexander Gauland told reporters that “Islam is also a political doctrine” and as such “is incompatible with a free democratic order.”

“In this respect, it is not a part of Germany,” he said.

Alternative for Germany, known by its German acronym AfD, is on its way to enter parliament for the first time in Sunday's national election with about 10 per cent support in recent polls. Gauland says it wants to prevent the “Islamisation of Germany".

Among other proposals, he said AfD wants a ban on minarets and public calls to prayer from mosques, a ban on headscarves for teachers and students, and for imams to lead prayers only in German.

At the same news conference in Berlin, Gauland's co-leader, Alice Weidel, presented a broad range of proposals she said would make Germany safer, including the reintroduction of conscription to enhance border security, imprisoning foreigners who commit crimes in facilities in other countries, and making it tougher to get citizenship and easier to lose it.

Gauland and Weidel were short on specifics about how their proposals could be put into practice, but will likely never have to provide details since any measures would have to be approved first by parliament as well as overcome constitutional challenges. Other parties say they won't include AfD in a new government.

Doubling down on an earlier statement that the country could be “proud of German soldiers' achievements in two world wars,” Gauland said he didn't “understand the whole fuss.”

He said 95pc of German soldiers weren't involved in war crimes and that “in many families there are framed photographs of fathers and brothers. These people want to be proud of the sacrifices that were made.”

He insisted he was talking about “the individual achievements of German soldiers in two world wars.”

“This has nothing to do with the crimes of the leadership,” he said.

well that is what this leader of Germany says ..

add that to these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFb7cmFsPoc

well  we get BRIEXIST.. GERMANEXIST..SPANISHEXIT..etc..etc..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - September 19, 2017, 07:25 AM

I wonder if the youth of Germany feel the same guilt that their parents and grandparents felt?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - September 19, 2017, 09:00 AM

I wonder if the youth of Germany feel the same guilt that their parents and grandparents felt?

dear QSE irrespective of faith, color,  culture, country of origins Children  need not/should not feel guilt for their parent stupidity or what   their ancestors did to other folks  

In this specific case what that fellow  says  strictly speaking on the basis of Quran/hadith/Sharia laws "Islam indeed is  Incompatible to  democracy" is a fact , But that also goes to any Monotheistic religious/political ideology..

any way let me add/read these links  on that subject

this subject is entirely different from fools heckling Muslim folks   such as hijab wearing women on buses...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - September 19, 2017, 11:05 AM

dear QSE irrespective of faith, color,  culture, country of origins Children  need not/should not feel guilt for their parent stupidity or what   their ancestors did to other folks  

I agree with you. To me, it's simply original sin, a concept I detest with a passion, but the notion of the crimes of the father being inherited by the son (or crimes of the parent being inherited by the child, if we want to be more inclusive with our biblical references) are inherently wrapped up in culture and identity. It's a part of the point I made on tribalism the other day, which you agreed with. Agreed with the overall point I was making, not with the end results, I should specify.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #4 - September 19, 2017, 02:55 PM

Last Saturday I hosted a barbecue for a group of young people.

There were 11 young people in the 20-30 age range - White, Black, Asian, bi-racial.     

One of the young people was an Albanian former Muslim man: Ervin.   He grew up Muslim but met our movement in Albania and joined independent of his family which remained Muslim.   He told me he had been given a Kalashnikov and taught how to use it by his father when he was just 10 years old.   He spoke a little about the role of honor in Albanian Muslim society.   He said that in earlier times it was unthinkable for a Muslim to marry a Christian - but that it is much more common today.   Ervin is a master chef and has lived in many Western countries.   He is not sure if he will stay in the U.S. but sees opportunity and likes that part of it.

Ervin was optimistic about Muslim migration to Europe because from his perspective the experience of Muslim migrants in the West when they return to their home countries is beneficial to those Muslim societies.  I can see his point - from Islamic society pov its all upside.   From the European the reverse.

Here is another video about European feelings on what is happening in their heartlands.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyuDRlbfVdU

Reply #5 - September 20, 2017, 02:29 AM

My last two husbands had been raised with their AK47s and slept with them at hand. This is completely normal in many parts of the world. It is not culturally specific.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »