Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Teenager arrested for dancing Macarena on Saudi street

(Read 1527 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Teenager arrested for dancing Macarena on Saudi street
     OP - August 23, 2017, 06:56 PM

Teenager arrested for dancing Macarena on Saudi street  says BBC News  with this picture

A 14-year-old boy who went viral on Twitter for dancing the Macarena in a busy Saudi Arabian street has been arrested by authorities.The teenager is being questioned after being accused of "improper public behaviour" in Jeddah, a statement said.

It is not clear what his nationality was or if he will be formally charged by the public prosecutor. Earlier this month a singer was arrested for "dabbing" during a concert in the south-west of the country.

In the 45-second clip the teen can be seen disrupting traffic while dancing to the popular 1990s hit song. The clip was believed to have been first posted in July 2016. Because of the lack of codified penal law in Saudi Arabia, officials and judges have broad discretion in the arrest and punishment of children in the conservative country.
    The incident was filmed on a busy street in Jeddah, in the west of the country.
    The clip has divided social media, with some users defending the boy and even labelling him a "hero".

Others have suggested his behaviour was "immoral".

., what??    that 14 year old kid  dancing is immoral ??  let me see the dance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulq6DqCmY-k

Arabian folks are really ruled by Idiots.,   that 14 year old kid  dance  is immoral   but some 53 year old sleeping with 9 year old is Moral??

Assholes of sandland do everything upside down ., they make right things wrong and wrong stuff right ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Teenager arrested for dancing Macarena on Saudi street
     Reply #1 - August 26, 2017, 09:21 AM

Brudder, the macarena is a sinful dance that will corrupt the youth. Have you not seen footloose? ,and don't insult the prophet muhammad sallywalllysalum..  it was a different time. Trust me I'm a doctor.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »