Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Charlottesville: one dead, nineteen injured as car drives into protesters

(Read 30207 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Charlottesville: one dead, nineteen injured as car drives into protesters
     Reply #90 - August 31, 2017, 05:48 PM

Jefferson, Washington and Madison all owned slaves.   If that invalidates them as leaders and authors of the constitution we are inviting anarchy.  At a guess I would say around 95% of Americans would be passionately opposed to any such outcome.

Only the lunatic fringe argue to remove them from the American pantheon. This is a red herring.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #91 - August 31, 2017, 05:54 PM

On the other hand, as a Georgian I'd be more than happy with getting MLK shooting eye lasers through the confederate carving on the side of Stone Mountain.  grin12

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #92 - August 31, 2017, 06:13 PM

^ http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/16/us/georgia-stone-mountain-outkast-confederate-monument/index.html
     Reply #93 - August 31, 2017, 06:34 PM

Yeah, that didn't really go anywhere, and no one in Atlanta is at all surprised by that.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #94 - August 31, 2017, 06:46 PM

Coincidentally I found myself in Charlottesville about a week ago having a discussion with a supporter of the statue. His take was that they should allow “the blacks” and the “Indians” to build their own monuments alongside the confederate ones.
     Reply #95 - September 02, 2017, 03:55 AM

I don't really feel on board with that.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #96 - September 02, 2017, 09:43 PM

For Ibn Tilal ...

Registered for same day access at 6:30 am last Thursday and spent 3 hours working our way (wife and I) from 1400 floor by floor up to the 1960s.  I thought going in that I have at least a good general knowledge of slavery and the civil rights movement but it was good to take the journey as a whole and some new facts and aspects were duly noted.

Overall I think that as a white person with some pride in Western civilization one can only have mixed emotions - shame at what some white people did, but pride that the museum was made possible by white subscribers and thankfully the role some brave white people did in support of freedom and civil rights for black Americans.  The Museum of African American History and Culture is part of the Smithsonian system of museums.  Smithson was a British scientist who left $500,000 when he died in 1829 to the US for the purpose of building a museum.  There are today 19 separate Smithsonian museums in the U.S. including this one, and two covering the history of the American Indian.  George W Bush also did a lot to make this museum possible.

I am also reminded of the role of Christianity and the Christian conscience that inspired both the Abolitionist movement and the Civil Rights Movement.  The US was very blessed that a Christian inspired non violent campaign culminating in The March On Washington led to the enactment of the Great Society programs.  Had that path not been available it would certainly have involved even more bloodshed and suffering.

But if I was asked for one overriding impression it was for me the incredible courage and dignity of so many African American people who bravely took beatings, imprisonment and even death for the cause of their liberation.   I am most proud and inspired by them.

Reply #97 - September 03, 2017, 12:39 AM

I never expected to hear someone come out of that museum singing praises for the contributions of white people before claiming their impression to be otherwise. .

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #98 - September 03, 2017, 09:52 PM

There's no way you can be real Unifier. FFS, that's a laughable impression, and also depressing.  Cheesy

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #99 - September 04, 2017, 10:10 AM

Thread on antifa: https://mobile.twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/904378988642041858  Vidal Sassoon gets a mention.
     Reply #100 - September 04, 2017, 11:37 AM

For Ibn Tilal ...

Overall I think that as a white person with some pride in Western (Human)civilization one can only have mixed emotions - shame at what some white people did, but pride that the museum was made possible by white subscribers and thankfully the role some brave humanitarians  white people did in support of freedom and civil rights for ALL black Americans.

That sounds better  but  still it could be made much better

The Museum of African American History and Culture is part of the Smithsonian system of museums.  Smithson was a British scientist who left $500,000 when he died in 1829 to the US for the purpose of building a museum.  There are today 19 separate Smithsonian museums in the U.S. including this one, and two covering the history of the American Indian.  George W Bush also did a lot to make this museum possible.

aa ...ha!    Now I understand your problem dear  Unifier.,  your problem is  you are thinking still "BLACK & WHITE " and you think  the contributions to humanity by people like that Chemist James Smithson and their works is same as Mr. George Bush.,   And off course they are white...   hence the credit should be given to whites and that includes fellows like  ....Nathan Bedford Forrest.... Thomas Dartmouth., The white knight ...

dear Unifier... let us remove the Burqa from the brain and also please visit  that

Jim Crow Museum
    1010 Campus Drive - Big Rapids, MI 49307

I am also reminded of the role of Christianity and the Christian conscience that inspired both the Abolitionist movement and the Civil Rights Movement.  The US was very blessed that a Christian inspired non violent campaign culminating in The March On Washington led to the enactment of the Great Society programs.  Had that path not been available it would certainly have involved even more bloodshed and suffering

IRRELEVANT STUFF FROM UNIFIER

But if I was asked for one overriding impression it was for me the incredible courage and dignity of so many African American people who bravely took beatings, imprisonment and even death for the cause of their liberation.   I am most proud and inspired by them.

what you wrote above is NOT really relevant but I am willing to read  after responding to asbie ..

There's no way you can be real Unifier. FFS, that's a laughable impression, and also depressing.  Cheesy

No..no... one must give credit to Unifier ., at least for his persistence of "trying to learn   how to be a Unifier" dear asbie ..  

“From today., the law is .,

It is unlawful for  yeezevee and Unifier  to play together or in company with each other in any game of cards or dice, dominoes or checkers.”..

but dearest  Unifier ., ......I LOVE TO READ YOUR POSTS & LEARN FROM THEM.....

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #101 - September 04, 2017, 04:21 PM

Another group that comprised of communists and led by communist that were anti-war until Stalin told them otherwise.... Guess the twitter fool never looked at history before he posted his tripe. Keep putting that lip stick on that pig.
     Reply #102 - September 04, 2017, 04:22 PM

That's politics, whether you agree with its end or not.

No that is mob rule comprised of morons not politics.
     Reply #103 - September 04, 2017, 04:25 PM

Only the lunatic fringe argue to remove them from the American pantheon. This is a red herring.

Nope it isn't as the very point being brought up is feelings motivate far more than any rational. Hence why Jefferson and Washington are targets. Hence why Lincoln statues are targets. The principles are applicable in those cases as the principles are so weak in the precedent
     Reply #104 - September 04, 2017, 07:08 PM

Another group that comprised of communists and led by communist that were anti-war until Stalin told them otherwise.... Guess the twitter fool never looked at history before he posted his tripe. Keep putting that lip stick on that pig.

There's a book on the 43 Group here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/43-Group-Battling-Mosleys-Blackshirts/dp/0752499424/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B301BC2HX1T3BQFK7NHC

Wiki on the 43 Group: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/43_Group

Joe Jacobs on the battle of Cable Street: https://libcom.org/files/The%20Battle%20of%20Cable%20St,%201936%20-%20Joe%20Jacobs.pdf
     Reply #105 - September 05, 2017, 09:49 AM

Read your own citation. They are not Antifa as Antifa in both the UK and German were based on and from Communist parties.

A bunch of people marching does not make an group nor organization. Otherwise there is no differentiating Black supremacists and racists from those that do not follow such views within BLM. 
     Reply #106 - September 06, 2017, 10:55 AM

So .... who are the fascists?

http://nypost.com/2017/09/06/this-pro-freedom-activist-constantly-takes-a-liberal-beating/

Reply #107 - September 06, 2017, 11:54 AM

Some of the people associated with Patriot Prayer?

http://rosecityantifa.org/articles/stand-up-call-to-action/
    There has not been a single Patriot Prayer rally in the Portland area which has not featured the presence and recruitment activities of overt fascists, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. The correlation between Joey Gibson’s rallies and increased incidents of white supremacist harassment, violence, and murder is clear and direct.

Joey Gibson constantly issues cheap verbal declarations that white supremacists are not welcome at his rallies, but refuses to ever take any action that would prevent them from using his rallies as platforms for organizing violence against our communities. Ultimately words do not matter, actions do.

Reply #108 - September 06, 2017, 08:57 PM

You really think an antifa organization is a credible source?   Just a few sentences in the antifa author is busy portraying him as a racist (despite the multi-racial speakers accurately listed in the NYPost article).   No evidence offered at all.

I've seen this guy interviewed and he comes across as a regular person to me.   If support for God (not popular on CEMB I know), family, free speech, anti-communism etc are labelled fascist and racist, then there is no hope.

There are no doubt some well intentioned people in antifa and I get that there lesson from history is that had Hitler been resisted on the street when he only had 50 supporters ... millions of lives might have been saved.   But let's look at who and what antifa believes must be physically confronted. attacked or vandalized:  Milo, Ann Coulter (defended by Bernie Sanders btw), Charles Murray, Condoleeza Rice, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, any commercial property, any police officer, the legally elected president of the US.   The list could go on ... but this will not win them any broad based public sympathy.   In fact, quite the contrary.

Reply #109 - September 07, 2017, 08:39 AM

You really think an antifa organization is a credible source?   Just a few sentences in the antifa author is busy portraying him as a racist (despite the multi-racial speakers accurately listed in the NYPost article).   No evidence offered at all.

I've seen this guy interviewed and he comes across as a regular person to me.   If support for God (not popular on CEMB I know), family, free speech, anti-communism etc are labelled fascist and racist, then there is no hope.

you are terribly wrong there dear Unifier.,  CEMB folks  fully support the concept of  god...and inquiry in to the concept of god..  what they may Question is .... FAITH HEADS saying..

"this is  god word
    this book is from god
    if you do not follow what we say. we beat you up.,or we throw you out of  our town, .....our city and our country.. "

There are no doubt some well intentioned people in antifa and I get that there lesson from history is that had Hitler been resisted on the street when he only had 50 supporters ... millions of lives might have been saved.    But let's look at who and what antifa believes must be physically confronted. attacked or vandalized:  [b]Milo, Ann Coulter (defended by Bernie Sanders btw), Charles Murray, Condoleeza Rice, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, any commercial property, any police officer, the legally elected president of the US.  [/b] The list could go on ... but this will not win them any broad based public sympathy.   In fact, quite the contrary.

Reply #110 - September 07, 2017, 05:29 PM

Some of the people associated with Patriot Prayer?

http://rosecityantifa.org/articles/stand-up-call-to-action/

Joey is half Japanese for Christ's sake.... Your source has no credibility at all. Heck look at its stupid correlation.... So if there is a BLM march in a city around the same time a Black person kills someone that must been BLM is giving rise to violence and is a racist organization.... Right..... Cause two event happening around the same time is evidence of not only being related but BLM must be the cause of that murder. If black supremacist is at a BLM rally that means BLM is racist. After all BLM does not prevent these people from coming!

Pure stupidity.

Reply #111 - September 07, 2017, 05:34 PM

There are no doubt some well intentioned people in antifa and I get that there lesson from history is that had Hitler been resisted on the street when he only had 50 supporters ... millions of lives might have been saved.   But let's look at who and what antifa believes must be physically confronted. attacked or vandalized:  Milo, Ann Coulter (defended by Bernie Sanders btw), Charles Murray, Condoleeza Rice, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, any commercial property, any police officer, the legally elected president of the US.   The list could go on ... but this will not win them any broad based public sympathy.   In fact, quite the contrary.

Ironically the lawlessness of Communist Antifa in Germany during Hitler's life provided him with more support. He would attack the group for being lawless, which it was. He would then turn on the weak government for not stopping Communist violence. Finally he would appeal to the citizens regarding the violence and weak government telling them he would provide law and order.

Stopping Hilter would of required his death. He was imprisoned in the 20s, that didn't stop him. Antifa is merely advocating open murder for people's political views. Yet they do not target strictly Neo-Nazis. Now Christians, Republicans, Trump voters, etc are all fascist. Fascist has become a meme and label to toss at anyone that disagrees with them.
     Reply #112 - September 07, 2017, 10:20 PM

I couldn't agree more Bogart.   Another major fact in my mind that undermines their arguments about stopping Fascism in America is:  with all of our problems and challenges we are constitutionally and legally strong (for the forseeable future) and well able to detect and defeat any would be dictator.   We are not the Weimar regime, we have a strong and independent citizenry well aware of its rights - and may that always be so despite the best efforts of our malfunctioning education system and media.

Reply #113 - September 07, 2017, 11:18 PM

Joey is half Japanese for Christ's sake.... .......................

http://rosecityantifa.org/post/

Joey Gibson's Last Card to Play: False 'Nonviolent' Martyrdom for Violent Bigots And Neo-Nazis
    Tue, Sep 5, 2017
    Tell Serra Dispensary: No Fascists in Our City!
    Wed, Aug 30, 2017
    Stand Up! Community Defense Against Patriot Prayer!
    Mon, Aug 28, 2017
    The Fascist Creep is Rampant at Joey Gibson's Latest Rally
    Sat, Aug 12, 2017
    White Supremacist Organizer Jacob Ott is Not Welcome in Portland
    Mon, Aug 7, 2017
    Allen Pucket: A Case Study In Creeping Fascism As Facilitated By Joey Gibson
    Wed, Aug 2, 2017
    Jeffery Hughes: Oath Keeper, Fascist, and Racist who Attends Joey Gibson's Patriot Prayer Events
    Mon, Jul 31, 2017
    Fight the Fascist Creep in Portland with Rose City Antifa's 8/6 Fundraiser Challenge!
    Thu, Jul 20, 2017
    Tell Summa North That Your Community Doesn't Accept White Supremacist Apologists Like Joey Gibson
    Tue, Jun 27, 2017
    Neo-Nazis Deny Obvious White Supremacism to the Media, as Joey Gibson Turns a Blind Eye
    Tue, Jun 27, 2017
    From Far-Right to Nazi - Report Back from the June 4 Stand Against Fascism
    Sun, Jun 11, 2017
    Meet Warriors for Freedom: Racist Rage Revival Club
    Sat, Jun 3, 2017
    A Pattern of Enabling Racist Violence
    Sat, May 27, 2017
    Statement on Strategy and Tactics for June 4th Rally
    Wed, May 24, 2017
    Portland Stands United Against Fascism
    Mon, May 22, 2017
    Joey Gibson Allows White Supremacists to Stage a Photo Op with Mayor Wheeler
    Sat, May 20, 2017
    Rose City Antifa Statement about Recent Maoist Flyer
    Mon, May 15, 2017
    GOP and Far Right Cater to Hate Groups in Effort to Demonize Antifa
    Fri, Apr 28, 2017
    Unpacking the March4Trump: Klan, Police, and III%ers Oh My!
    Wed, Mar 15, 2017

Getting The Band Back Together: RCA Joins TORCH Network
    Wed, Nov 30, 2016
    Keep Alt-Right Superstar Milo Yiannopoulos Out of Portland
    Sun, Nov 13, 2016
    The Wolves of Vinland: a Fascist Countercultural “Tribe” in the Pacific Northwest
    Mon, Nov 7, 2016
    Online Fascists Attempt Action on Portland Streets
    Tue, Jul 26, 2016
    International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners: #PostcardsToPrisoners 2016
    Thu, Jun 30, 2016
    Augustus Invictus Meet & Greet Report Back
    Sat, Mar 5, 2016
    Oregon Synagogue Attacker Out of Prison, Hopes to Rebuild American Front
    Sun, Jan 10, 2016
    Drawing Lines: Waldteufel and Markus Wolff's Involvement in the New-Right Cultural Movement
    Sun, Jan 3, 2016

Call to Action: Smash the Hammerskins in Seattle December 6th
    Wed, Dec 2, 2015
    Alert: Northwestern Hammerskins Annual Martyrs Day Celebration 2015, Washington State Weekend of December 5-6th.
    Tue, Nov 24, 2015
    Recent KKK Activity in Oregon: Separating Fact From Fiction
    Thu, Nov 19, 2015
    Meet the Man Behind the KKK Flyers: Tim Allen Hancock
    Thu, Nov 19, 2015
    Jascha Manny attempts re-match in Olympia, WA
    Sat, Sep 5, 2015
    NSM "Meet and Greet" Met by Antifa
    Tue, May 12, 2015
    Neo-Nazi Organizers Spotted at Rally in Portland
    Mon, May 11, 2015
    Report From Action in Solidarity with Anarchist Prisoners in Spain
    Tue, Jan 20, 2015
    Upcoming Action Friday January 16th: International Day of Solidarity with Anarchist Prisoners in Spain
    Mon, Jan 12, 2015

Death in June Plans Return to Portland's Alhambra Theatre: Canary in Coal Mine for Hipster Racism and Gentrification
    Tue, Nov 4, 2014
    Former ELF/ Green Scare Prisoner "Exile" Now a Fascist
    Mon, Sep 1, 2014
    Make AFP Pay For Harassing IRCO! Tell Regal Fox Tower to Fire Rebecca Hughes!
    Sat, Jul 12, 2014
    Dylan Sutherlin's Upcoming Prison Release!
    Fri, Jun 20, 2014
    16 Years Later, We Still Don't Forget: Melissa Hack Pleads Guilty, Implicates Others
    Fri, May 30, 2014
    NAZI GOTHS FUCK OFF!!! SHUT DOWN DEATH IN JUNE IN PORTLAND!!!
    Mon, Apr 28, 2014
    Welcome Home Cody Lee Sutherlin
    Mon, Apr 21, 2014
    No Nazis in the Rose City: Report on Yesterday's Antifascist Day of Action
    Sun, Mar 16, 2014
    Additional Members of Oregon AFP Identified
    Sat, Mar 15, 2014
    ALERTA ANTIFA! Oppose the "White Man March" this Saturday March 15th Downtown Portland!
    Thu, Mar 13, 2014
    ALERTA ANTIFA: Shut down Trans*hating Bigot Lierre Keith
    Wed, Feb 26, 2014
    National Socialist Movement "Gathering" in Portland
    Tue, Feb 25, 2014
    American Freedom Party Chairperson Publishes False Antifa Information
    Thu, Jan 23, 2014
    Meet the Oregon Chapter of the American Freedom Party: Part One
    Sun, Jan 12, 2014
    Meet the Oregon Chapter of American Freedom Party: Part Two
    Sun, Jan 12, 2014
    Donate to Prison Release Funds for Anti-Racist Political Prisoners CeCe McDonald and John Tucker
    Fri, Jan 3, 2014
    ACTION ALERT: Solidarity Phone Jam to Shut Down Death in June Tour!
    Fri, Sep 13, 2013
    Labor Day Banner Drop in Eugene by Neo-Fascist American Freedom Party
    Fri, Sep 6, 2013
    ANTI-RACIST ACTION BENEFIT COMPILATION CD NOW AVAILABLE
    Sun, Jul 28, 2013
    Antifascist Clment Mric Murdered in Paris, France
    Fri, Jun 14, 2013
    Citybikes Boycott is Over: Workers Cooperative Parts Ways with Antisemitic Activist Tim Calvert
    Wed, Jun 5, 2013

Oregonians For Immigration Reform to Host Bigoted Anti-Immigrant Speaker
    Wed, Dec 5, 2012
    Portland, Oregon Anti-Racists Shut Down Pro-Hitler Event:A Few Notes on David Irvings November 3rd Portland Tour Stop
    Sun, Nov 18, 2012
    Free the Tinley Park Five!
    Sat, Nov 17, 2012
    URGENT, PORTLAND TODAY: Confront Holocaust-Denier David Irving!
    Sat, Nov 3, 2012
    UPDATE: Irving Booted From Venue
    Sat, Nov 3, 2012
    Islamophobic Ads Reach TriMet
    Thu, Oct 18, 2012
    Holocaust-denier David Irving to visit Portland, OR on Nov.3- Anti-fascists Will Confront Event
    Mon, Oct 15, 2012
    Co-op Activist Targeted for Anti-Racist Advocacy
    Sun, Oct 7, 2012
    Citybikes Boycott Update: BikePortland Website Discusses Boycott, Provides Citybikes Worker Response -- Antifascists Clarify Boycott Goals
    Thu, Oct 4, 2012
    Volksfront Takes Down Website, Proclaims Organizations Dissolution in the United States
    Wed, Sep 26, 2012
    Citybikes Co-op Maintains Antisemitic President, Portland Anti-racists Call for Boycott of Business
    Wed, Sep 26, 2012
    Grand Jury Resistance Solidarity Demonstration Tomorrow (9/13/12)
    Wed, Sep 12, 2012
    Portland 9/11 Truth Alliance Hosts Right-Wing Bomber Courtesy of Citybikes President, Tim Calvert
    Sun, Sep 9, 2012
    Solidarity With Committee Against Political Repression and Grand Jury Resistance in the Northwest
    Thu, Aug 30, 2012
    UPDATE: Volksfront Member Fired After Rose City Antifascists July 31st Day of Action Outing
    Wed, Aug 29, 2012
    Racist Graffiti on North Mississippi Avenue
    Sun, Aug 19, 2012
    Wade Michael Page, The Hammerskin Nation, and Pacific Northwest Neo-Nazis
    Thu, Aug 16, 2012
    Rose City Antifascists Expose Nazi Neighbors and Coworkers During Day of Action, Call for Community Responses
    Tue, Aug 14, 2012
    July 31: 3rd Annual Day Action Against Racism and Fascism
    Sat, Jun 30, 2012
    Antifascists Disrupt White Power Gathering in Chicago Suburb
    Sun, Jun 10, 2012
    Alert: Portland Neo-Nazi May Be Gathering Information on Leftists
    Sun, May 13, 2012
    Nikita Kalin, Russian Antifascist, Found Murdered
    Wed, Mar 7, 2012

Neo-Nazi Terrorist Group Discovered in Germany
    Sun, Dec 18, 2011
    Rose City Antifascists endorses the West Coast Port Shutdown
    Sun, Dec 11, 2011
    Event at PSU Promotes Bigoted Pseudo-Environmentalism
    Tue, Dec 6, 2011
    Nazi Couple Extradited to Washington on Murder Charges
    Mon, Dec 5, 2011
    Rose City Antifascists Celebrates its First Four Years Fighting Bigotry
    Sun, Oct 30, 2011
    Mars Hill Mega-Church Welcome Wagon
    Tue, Oct 18, 2011
    Call to Action: Oppose Mars Hill, Anti-Gay Megachurch
    Tue, Oct 11, 2011
    David Irving, Holocaust Denier, Scheduled to Speak in Portland on May 1st
    Wed, Mar 30, 2011
    DREAM Act Failure and Nativist Response in Oregon
    Mon, Mar 14, 2011
    Spokane: Bomb Discovered on MLK Parade Route
    Mon, Jan 24, 2011
    President of Neo-Nazi Organization Contracted to Work in the Middle East
    Tue, Jan 11, 2011
    Irvington School Hit with Swastikas and White Power Graffiti
    Tue, Jan 11, 2011
    Corvallis Mosque Set Alight in Anti-Muslim Attack (November 2010)
    Fri, Jan 7, 2011

Antifascists Distribute Posters, Leak Oregon Neo-Nazi Photo Albums
    Mon, Dec 13, 2010
    Allerseelen on Tour: Austrian Far-Right Musical Project on West Coast Tour, Playing Support to Northwest Heavy Metal Act
    Mon, Dec 13, 2010
    Rose City Antifascists Statement on Portland Police Captain Mark Kruger
    Sat, Nov 13, 2010
    Portland Neo-Nazi Sentenced for Mailing Hangmans Noose to NAACP Leader
    Sat, Nov 13, 2010
    Starrett Loses in Yamhill County Commissioner Race
    Sat, Nov 6, 2010[

/quote]

Reply #114 - September 07, 2017, 11:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJjekZckH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScVu1NbOt8

Reply #115 - September 08, 2017, 07:55 AM

I would urge anyone commenting further on this thread to bear our most recent forum rule in mind.
     Reply #116 - September 08, 2017, 04:55 PM

http://rosecityantifa.org/post/
    Death in June Plans Return to Portland's Alhambra Theatre: Canary in Coal Mine for Hipster Racism and Gentrification
    Tue, Nov 4, 2014
    Former ELF/ Green Scare Prisoner "Exile" Now a Fascist
    Mon, Sep 1, 2014
    Make AFP Pay For Harassing IRCO! Tell Regal Fox Tower to Fire Rebecca Hughes!
    Sat, Jul 12, 2014
    Dylan Sutherlin's Upcoming Prison Release!
    Fri, Jun 20, 2014
    16 Years Later, We Still Don't Forget: Melissa Hack Pleads Guilty, Implicates Others
    Fri, May 30, 2014
    NAZI GOTHS FUCK OFF!!! SHUT DOWN DEATH IN JUNE IN PORTLAND!!!
    Mon, Apr 28, 2014
    Welcome Home Cody Lee Sutherlin
    Mon, Apr 21, 2014
    No Nazis in the Rose City: Report on Yesterday's Antifascist Day of Action
    Sun, Mar 16, 2014
    Additional Members of Oregon AFP Identified
    Sat, Mar 15, 2014
    ALERTA ANTIFA! Oppose the "White Man March" this Saturday March 15th Downtown Portland!
    Thu, Mar 13, 2014
    ALERTA ANTIFA: Shut down Trans*hating Bigot Lierre Keith
    Wed, Feb 26, 2014
    National Socialist Movement "Gathering" in Portland
    Tue, Feb 25, 2014
    American Freedom Party Chairperson Publishes False Antifa Information
    Thu, Jan 23, 2014
    Meet the Oregon Chapter of the American Freedom Party: Part One
    Sun, Jan 12, 2014
    Meet the Oregon Chapter of American Freedom Party: Part Two
    Sun, Jan 12, 2014
    Donate to Prison Release Funds for Anti-Racist Political Prisoners CeCe McDonald and John Tucker
    Fri, Jan 3, 2014
    2013201220112010/quote]

A list with little credibility
     Reply #117 - September 08, 2017, 05:00 PM

I would urge anyone commenting further on this thread to bear our most recent forum rule in mind.

?
     Reply #118 - September 08, 2017, 05:27 PM

There is no moral equivalence between neo-Nazis and the people who oppose them.

Anyone who feels otherwise should consider for a moment the likely background of most of this forum's members.

Clear enough?
     Reply #119 - September 09, 2017, 11:44 AM

I have recently adopted the view that these people should be left to their own devices, and that we should either ignore them or stand up to them (verbally, of course). That being said, I respect the mods and understand why you won't allow them to have a voice over here. The people who keep suggesting that we be nice to them and engage in open debate to stop their bigotry from spreading have not been in our shoes. They're not the ones who are the targets of these neo-Nazis as people of colour (which most of us are). Additionally, we as ex-Muslims end up getting associated with the far-right all too often, as they keep hovering around us for the sake of their agendas, no need to add neo-Nazis to the mix. This is the despite the fact that the majority of us want nothing to do with these people.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »