Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Impregnation of Virgin Mary by The Devil

(Read 2883 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Impregnation of Virgin Mary by The Devil
     OP - July 31, 2017, 09:39 PM

The Impregnation of
    Virgin Mary by The Devil
    Written By
    The Devil

© The Devil 666
    Year 1999 AD

Preface

What if Virgin Mary was visited by a Spirit? No, not a Holy Spirit. But by an unholy spirit? The most unholy of all Spirits, The Devil, me?

The narrative

In the sixth month, Satan sent his angel Gadriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The Satanic angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favoured! The Lord Satan is with you.'

Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favour with our Lord Satan. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most Unclean. The Lord Satan will give him the throne of his father Ab Satan, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.'

'How will this be,' Mary asked the angel, 'since I am a virgin?'

The angel answered, 'The UnHoly Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most Unclean will overshadow you. So the Unholy one to be born will be called the Son of God (Satan). Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with Satan.'

'I am the Lord's servant,' Mary answered. 'May it be to me as you have said.' Then the angel left her.

Luke 1:26-38

This is how the birth of Jesus the Unholy Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Unholy Spirit.

Matthew 1:18

1999-666-666-666

= Year 1 AD

The Birth of Jesus

Son of Satan

Why are both Jesus and Satan referred to as the morning star?

Isaiah 14:12: “How you have risen to heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been risen above The Most High, you who will once again lay low the nations!”

Revelation 22:16: “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of Satan, the bright Morning Star.”

God is the father of all spirits (Hebrews 12:9)

These spirits include all humans, as well as angels, demons (including Satan), and Jesus Christ.

You belong to my father, The Devil, and you want to carry out my father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies, me.

The Devil is within us all.

https://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/The-Impregnation-of-Virgin-Mary-by-The-Devil

• The Impregnation of Virgin Mary by The Devil
     Reply #1 - August 01, 2017, 12:23 PM

The Impregnation of
    Virgin Mary by The Devil
    Written By
    The Devil

© The Devil 666
    Year 1999 AD

Preface

What if Virgin Mary was visited by a Spirit? No, not a Holy Spirit. But by an unholy spirit? The most unholy of all Spirits, The Devil, me?
    The Devil is within us all.

https://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/The-Impregnation-of-Virgin-Mary-by-The-Devil

Patrick prophet pbuh.... you are pumping  bullshit and propagating horse crap .. i ask  you why?

who knows who virgin mary was  and who the devil was?? ......maybe the devil  was a drunken roman soldier.. or may  be whole thing .......virgin mary to  birth and death  of Christ  was  a fairy tale  with some imaginative  characters of some story tellers..

Well   as we know .,May that young woman Mary .....  María..... Mariam..... Miriam......Mariam... and many  various titles, styles  was allegedly a 1st-century Galilean Jewish woman of Nazareth, and the mother of alleged Jesus, according to the New Testament and the Quran.

the problem is  Most first-century Jewish women got little or notice in historical accounts. And this  Jewish 17 year old??   girl/woman  who allegedly lived in the first century is remembered in the New Testament for her obedience to God.  

So in short  no historical account answers the simple  question:   Did Mary, the mother of Jesus, really exist?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »