Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Atheist in the worst Islamic country

(Read 4440 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Atheist in the worst Islamic country
     OP - July 29, 2017, 03:52 AM

Hello my name is Abdullah Muhammed Abdullah I am from Yemen .. I became an atheist 2 years ago  after I have realized that Every thing beautiful destroyed in my country because of Islam.. Its hard in my coutry to be an atheist.. Every thing around you is about Islam ..we have ISIS and we have Huthey another kind of Muslims they kill each ather because of Islam.. I am happy to join you and here I can speak without fear becuase I need that.. Thank u
     Reply #1 - July 29, 2017, 09:11 AM

Welcome, Abo! I am sending you positive energy and will continue to protest and fight for my government to stop funding those who are creating the crisis in Yemen. Glad you have an outlet. 

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing" -Edmund Burke
     Reply #2 - July 29, 2017, 09:40 AM

Welcome, Abo! I am sending you positive energy and will continue to protest and fight for my government to stop funding those who are creating the crisis in Yemen. Glad you have an outlet. 

Your government?? which one?  what is its name Gnostic  ..Allah Government or AMRIKHAN Government??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - July 29, 2017, 09:54 AM

Hello my name is Abdullah Muhammed Abdullah I am from Yemen ..

"Abo Lahab".. what a nick., that is one of the few proper names  we see in Quran   dear Abo Lahab.,   Glad to read you from that beautiful  land ruined by ROGOUS OF ISLAM..  but it is life take it or leave it.,   for the past 100years  Snakes of Sand land  ruined lot of countries in the name  of THEIR ISLAM .. and it is all  because of Allah-Oil-AMERIKA collaboration after 2nd world war  

I became an atheist 2 years ago  after I have realized that Every thing beautiful destroyed in my country because of Islam.. Its hard in my coutry to be an atheist.. Every thing around you is about Islam ..we have ISIS and we have Huthey another kind of Muslims they kill each ather because of Islam.. I am happy to join you and here I can speak without fear becuase I need that.. Thank u

Yes you can speak here and on many  other forums on internet  but I am not sure how protective is your internet connection is and how smart you are in protecting yourself dear Abo Lahab., So welcome to CEMB forum

So  I  am just curious about this name  "Abdullah Muhammed Abdullah".,  Questions is.,  

we  know the story of Islam that Abdullah  was alleged  father of  Prophet of Islam  .. So that name was there before Islam.,  Now question..

Was the name "Muhammad"  anyone before Islam??  were there pre-Islamic well known persons in the name of Muhammad in Yemen before Islam ??

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - July 29, 2017, 11:11 AM

Hello and welcome Abo from non-Muslim man in Amrikha.   I used to buy coffee before watching my beautiful Tottenham team from a Yemeni store owner.  A man in his 30s, always reading the New York Times whenever I entered the store.  About 4 years ago he told me he was sending his daughter back to Yemen so she could be properly educated.   I can only imagine what that means.   He was always polite but with extreme caution in talking about anything to do with world politics.   I hope he is ok.   Haven't seen him at the store since that time (5 years), now under new owners.

Reply #5 - July 29, 2017, 12:40 PM

Welcome to the forum Abo Lahab, have a rabbit!  bunny

I hope you are staying safe, and get a load of your mind here!  Smiley

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #6 - July 29, 2017, 01:22 PM

parrot Welcome! Thanks for joining us!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - August 01, 2017, 02:36 AM

yeezevee:  I was talking about America.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing" -Edmund Burke
     Reply #8 - November 02, 2017, 11:02 AM

Hi Abo Lahab  Smiley

I know what you feel. I live in Somalia so its not that different. Just know that your not alone!!!!  dance
     Reply #9 - November 03, 2017, 07:15 PM

yeezevee:  I was talking about America.

We all are Americans here yeezevee.
    Aren't you jealous of us ?
    So many Americans on CEMB.
    lol
     Reply #10 - November 04, 2017, 08:16 AM

Hi good to see another Arab who left Islam I'm from Saudi which is worse to be an apostate from Islam.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »