Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Vaccine and war on them Role of Internet

(Read 3797 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Vaccine and war on them Role of Internet
     OP - July 27, 2017, 05:59 PM

Vaccine and war on them Role of Internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdWTsMfHnS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zncuOv9VBxw

very interesting discussions  both sides of the story..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 28, 2017, 11:45 PM

Um, so the first video is now blocked on youtube.

The second one is an hour ad a half long. Um, can I get a TLDR? If they're arguing against vaccines, then there could be reasonable reasons in very specific circumstances for specific vaccines. But that's not something the public can really decide, and I don't believe there's any sort of conspiracy going here so...

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2 - July 29, 2017, 09:22 AM

Um, so the first video is now blocked on youtube.

well that is life on internet now a days... damage control by throwing money

The second one is an hour ad a half long. Um, can I get a TLDR? If they're arguing against vaccines, then there could be reasonable reasons in very specific circumstances for specific vaccines. But that's not something the public can really decide, and I don't believe there's any sort of conspiracy going here so...

"Um, can I get a TLDR?" .. ..  what does that mean abie....  too many shortcut lingo words on internet ..lol..

Yes it is too long too watch... but what Dr. John Bergman saying is worth watching ..

in short what he is saying is science behind injecting some 32 viral particle (*dead or live) or epitopes injections to toddlers  that are under the age of 6months IS NOT INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY  and there is a lot of money spinning business to make   vaccines  and enforce them on everyone without proper scientific research investigations ..

Reply #3 - July 29, 2017, 12:37 PM

I understand the premise of the argument. That pharm companies would be willing to abuse the borders of a useful practice to squeeze in their own money making production.

Problem is this: How would one even research this possibility in an ethical way? Fact is that there are diseases that are eradicated that people used to get sick and die from quite frequently. Vaccines are the tool that were used to reach that outcome. How could you justify experimenting with that outcome?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #4 - July 30, 2017, 09:56 AM

hi asbie let me move your last sentence to answer your concerns  
    ............. Fact is that there are diseases that are eradicated that people used to get sick and die from quite frequently. Vaccines are the tool that were used to reach that outcome ........

that statement is a  fact.... well  WAS FACT....

......I understand the premise of the argument. That pharm companies would be willing to abuse the borders of a useful practice to squeeze in their own money making production. ......

there is a little doubt on that... Top Selling Psychiatric Drugs (July 2013 To June 2014)  is the proof of that...
    1. Abilify ($7,240,043,661)
    2. Cymbalta ($2,839,722,673)
    3. Lyrica ($2,782,036,977)
    4. Vyvanse ($1,940,313,035)
    5. Namenda ($1,774,338,290)
    6. Suboxone ($1,388,999,843)
    7. Seroquel XR ($1,266,841,322)
     8. Invega Sustenna ($891,518,099)
    9. Latuda ($803,311,039)
    10. Lunesta ($778,412,409)

....The evidence below suggests that marketing is going a long way to promote drugs. The drugs that are most heavily marketed seem to have some of the largest profits. Additionally drug companies are marketing their drugs as aggressively as possible trying to simply maximize profits......

THAT IS JUST ONE YEAR SALES  .,now  for these questions
    ... Problem is this: How would one even research this possibility in an ethical way?

How could you justify experimenting with that outcome?

we can do the experiments and we can justify the experiments  but it is costly business  and .....NO ONE WILL SUPPORT SUCH INVESTIGATIONS ...  ..I  will come back to that later with examples  from   published data in peer reviewed journals  in medical field....  including vaccines .   Researching published data is also very time consuming business  as true information is hidden under heap of junk..

Reply #5 - July 30, 2017, 12:01 PM

Well let us learn bit more on Vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG_s2PCH_c

without doubt  faith and faith heads  play  an important role on that fun video..

1). Vaccine ingredients in different Vaccines. pdf

Additional Facts

Additives used in the production of vaccines may include

suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
    preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and adjuvants or enhancers to help the vaccine to be more effective.

Common substances found in vaccines include:

Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.

Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.

Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.

Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
    Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
    Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

For children with a prior history of allergic reactions to any of these substances in vaccines, parents should consult their child’s healthcare provider before vaccination.

Vaccines & Preventable Diseases

Vaccines by Disease
    Chickenpox (Varicella)
    Diphtheria
    Flu (Influenza)
    Hepatitis A
    Hepatitis B
    Hib
    Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
    Measles
    Meningococcal
    Mumps
    Pneumococcal
    Polio
    Rotavirus
    Rubella
    Shingles
    Tetanus
    Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
    Anthrax
    Japanese Encephalitis (JE)
    Rabies
    Smallpox
    Tuberculosis
    Typhoid Fever
    Yellow Fever

14 vaccine-preventable diseases you can protect your child from before the age of two?

Chickenpox (Varicella)
    Diphtheria
    Flu (Influenza)
    Hepatitis A
    Hepatitis B
    Hib
    Measles
    Mumps
    Polio
    Pneumococcal
    Rotavirus
    Rubella
    Tetanus
    Whooping Cough (Pertussis)

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/table-of-contents.pdf

some of those links are worth reading

Reply #6 - July 30, 2017, 01:21 PM

I actually find it fascinating to look into this sort of stuff. Especially fringe sort of conspiracy theories. Even if they're almost inevitably bullshit.

Had an acquaintance of mine who was convinced that cancer treatment was a conspiracy. Even though it's currently the most researched thing in current research. Good times.

Anyway, can't be bothered with all this at the moment yeez, I'll take a raincheck but thanks.  Smiley

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »