Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sources for Rules on Slavery

(Read 1841 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sources for Rules on Slavery
     OP - July 26, 2017, 10:54 AM

Hello All,

im looking for some religious advice,
    I thought i had read somewhere that a a slave owner owns everything that comes out of a slave including any children
    so a child born in slavery automatically also becomes a slave.

I cant seem to find any hadith or quran ayah backing this up.
    Is this true,
    if so can someone pls point me in the direction of the appropriate evidence

Many Thanks

A perfectly just God who sentences his imperfect creation to infinite punishment for finite sins is impossible
     Reply #1 - July 26, 2017, 11:52 AM

Hello All,

im looking for some religious advice,

I thought i had read somewhere that a a slave owner owns everything that comes out of a slave including any children so a child born in slavery automatically also becomes a slave.

I can't seem to find any hadith or quran ayah backing this up.

Is this true,
    if so can someone pls point me in the direction of the appropriate evidence

Many Thanks

dear aside everything  and anything, any verse and every verse in Quran on slavery is copy/pasted/plagiarized from other faith sayings of that time..

the hadith sayings on that is different matter .,anyways it is an important historical subject  that need to be discussed  and people need to be educated on that ..So to help the folder out let me put those verses  that deals with slavery  here ..

1). O you who believe! retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, the free for the free, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female, but if any remission is made to anyone by his (aggrieved) brother, then prosecution (for the bloodwit) should be made according to usage, and payment should be made to him in a good manner; this is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy; so whoever exceeds the limit after this he shall have a painful chastisement.  .....Al-Baqara, Verse #178)

2).  And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake, and whoever kills a believer by mistake, he should free a believing slave, and blood-money should be paid to his people unless they remit it as alms; but if he be from a tribe hostile to you and he is a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (suffices), and if he is from a tribe between whom and you there is a convenant, the blood-money should be paid to his people along with the freeing of a believing slave; but he who cannot find (a slave) should fast for two months successively: a penance from Allah, and Allah is Knowing, Wise. ........An-Nisaa, Verse #92)

3). And women in the city said: The chiefs wife seeks her slave to yield himself (to her), surely he has affected her deeply with (his) love; most surely we see her in manifest error..................   Yusuf,   Verse #30)

4).  Allah sets forth a parable: (consider) a slave, the property of another, (who) has no power over anything, and one whom We have granted from Ourselves a goodly sustenance so he spends from it secretly and openly; are the two alike? (All) praise is due to Allah! Nay, most of them do not know. .................... An-Nahl,   Verse #75

5) And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves; if they are needy, Allah will make them free from want out of His grace; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. ..........................An-Noor,  Verse #32  

6).  And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace. And (as for) those who ask for a writing from among those whom your right hands possess, give them the writing if you know any good in them, and give them of the wealth of Allah which He has given you; and do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail good of this world's life; and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful........... An-Noor, Verse #33

7).  And is it a favor of which you remind me that you have enslaved the children of Israel?................Ash-Shu'araa,  Verse #22

8 ) .  Allah sets forth an example: There is a slave in whom are (several) partners differing with one another, and there is another slave wholly owned by one man. Are the two alike in condition? (All) praise is due to Allah. Nay! most of them do not know.............. Az-Zumar , Verse #29

9).   (It is) the setting free of a slave,..............Al-Balad, Verse #13

well there you go that is what we have in Quran ., and it is up to you/readers  to make some sense out of those words

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - July 30, 2017, 03:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHm9F1G5IRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkMcUKRNssY

well let me sing a song watch this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wic1CdJKufY

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:   ..Sahih al-Bukhari Book 62 Hadith 132

The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day."

great great ...good for slave  women..   FOOLS PREACH  NONSENSE  

fucking shit books are filled with shitload of shit ..

.....Mock the fools and moveon ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »