Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 25 killed in blast near Lahore Pakistan says news

(Read 1742 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 25 killed in blast near Lahore Pakistan says news
     OP - July 24, 2017, 01:54 PM

25 killed in blast near Lahore Pakistan   says news

At least 25 people were killed and 53 others injured in a suspected suicide blast near the Arfa Karim IT Tower on Lahore's Ferozepur Road on Monday afternoon, said Lahore deputy commissioner on behalf of the Punjab government.

Punjab government spokesperson Malik Mohammad Ahmed said the car bomb struck an old vegetable market in the neighbourhood of Kot Lakhpat on Lahore's outskirts on Monday.

well that is the news., that is the picture and here is CCTV FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEVrlPKBck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskzBTUiCrs

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 24, 2017, 03:00 PM

Dozens of people just die in flashes of madness.

Thanks yeez for reminding us.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2 - July 24, 2017, 05:54 PM

Dozens of people just die in flashes of madness.................

Well  in these times we are only reading death Dozens of people  in a flash of madness ..

but in last century  in a flash of madness the world has seen death of 100s of thousands ..

and in this century such flash of madness from mindless unevolved baboons could make that number go up in to millions dear asbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5_ysQ_LDW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzA9z7i2vs

Reply #3 - July 24, 2017, 06:44 PM

You're the coolest yeez.

Even though my computer is dumb, I still appreciate a lot of what you do.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #4 - July 24, 2017, 06:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpvDLU4ZbU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkOya0iOvg

Reply #5 - July 26, 2017, 09:12 AM

New TTP wing of trained suicide commandos behind Lahore attack    Says News from Land of Pure

Panic, hope and fear outside Lahore's public hospitals

LAHORE: Law enforcement agencies have identified a new militant network, an offshoot of the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), as the group responsible for Monday’s attack on Lahore’s Ferozepur Road.

The suicide attack near the Arfa Karim IT Tower was the first deadly assault by the Taliban Special Group (TSG), which comprised highly trained suicide attackers (fidayeen commandos), a senior police officer told Dawn on Tuesday.

Earlier attacks in the provincial capital, including the one on The Mall, had been claimed by Jamaatul Ahrar (JuA), a splinter group of the TTP based in Afghanistan, he said.

The United States had placed the JuA on its list of specially designated global terrorists last year for staging multiple attacks targeting civilians, religious minorities, military personnel and law enforcement agencies.

The police officer said the emergence of the TSG had raised concerns among law enforcement agencies, who were viewing it as an emerging new challenge. The TSG commandos have been trained to carry out massive and deadly attacks, he said.

Contrary to earlier reports, the police officer said preliminary investigation revealed that the attack had not been carried out using a motorcycle. ........................., he stressed. It was more likely that the suicide bomber was brought to the site of the attack by one or more facilitators on a rickshaw or another vehicle, he said.

The identity of the facilitator(s) would be hard to establish considering that the only CCTV camera installed near the site was not functional at the time of the attack. However, the dismembered remains of the suicide attacker had been sent for forensic analysis, the police officer said.

Monday’s attack claimed 26 lives, including nine policemen, and left 54 others injured. No more casualties were reported on Tuesday while 11 of the injured were discharged from hospitals after receiving treatment.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has announced financial assistance of Rs2 million for the families of those who had lost their lives in the attack. Those seriously injured in the blast will be given Rs1m, while those with minor injuries will be given Rs300,000 each.

well that is the news....  in short it is the ....

1).    Splinter groups of Heros of Islam and they preach /brain wash fools  with ISLAMIC LITERATURE that is supported by Islamic governments .

2).    Rs2 million for the families of those who had lost their lives in the attack  ..... Rs1m, while those with serious injuries  ...... Rs300,000 each for those with   minor injuries..

that is the end of the story in every death and destruction by these Islamic splinter groups and suicide bombers  

NOW DO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS IN THE COUNTRY EVEN REALIZE  

IT IS THE ISLAMIC LITERATURE, ISLAMIC PREACHINGS IN MOSQUES AND MADRASSAS  IS THE BASIC REASON FOR THESE MAYHEMS/ MURDERS   DESTRUCTION OF lIVES AND FAMILIES OF 1000s of INNOCENT FOLKS ??

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »