Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Neo-Islam and the End of Paleo-Islam

(Read 9608 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Neo-Islam and the End of Paleo-Islam
     OP - July 13, 2017, 12:29 PM

World's newest religion, Neo-Islam, has started disseminating NewKoran -- a much modern, progressive and liberal version of Paleo-Islam

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073WK1T18

https://www.gitbook.com/book/patrickleonardo/neo-islam-and-the-end-of-paleo-islam/details
     Reply #1 - July 13, 2017, 03:12 PM

lol, good luck,

I like the ambition,

im an optimist, and believe anyone can change the world, but its not gonna be easy

A perfectly just God who sentences his imperfect creation to infinite punishment for finite sins is impossible
     Reply #2 - July 14, 2017, 03:41 AM

Yes it's ambitious but it's worth the try -- instead of just letting them behead us in our home private safe spaces
     Reply #3 - July 14, 2017, 06:21 AM

Yes it's ambitious but it's worth the try -- instead of just letting them behead us in our home private safe spaces

Hmm....  you must be 21st century prophet of Islam...  Neo-Islam and the End of Paleo-Islam.... Patrick leonardo

hello Patrick  did you write that?  So why blame juice?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - July 14, 2017, 12:08 PM

Yes i deliberately self-published my books on amazon so that it reaches wider audience as i have no interest in prophets. I am rich enough.
     Reply #5 - July 14, 2017, 02:00 PM

Yes i deliberately self-published my books on amazon so that it reaches wider audience as i have no interest in prophets. I am rich enough.

what..Huh?  I didn't ask you  about that dear Patrick., I know you have no interest in prophets .,  otherwise you would have read ooold prophets.  The comment was

Hmm....  you must be 21st century prophet of Islam...

what i meant was, whether you wanted to become/act as a 21st century prophet of Islam .

Well I didn't  know you are rich ., but having a rich friend will help someone sometimes..

So did you read Ooold Quran before you started New Quran?

Reply #6 - July 14, 2017, 03:38 PM

Hmm....  you must be 21st century prophet of Islam...

I am sent by God as a Mercy on Mankind and 'Jinn' aka demons, and all the living creatures of Planet Earth. I am a mercy to the worlds

Reply #7 - July 14, 2017, 03:39 PM

So did you read Ooold Quran before you started New Quran?

no, the words of God came to me directly thru Gabriel. The religion of mine is Neo-Islam.
     Reply #8 - July 14, 2017, 06:29 PM

no, the words of God came to me directly thru Gabriel. The religion of mine is Neo-Islam.

I am sent by God as a Mercy on Mankind and 'Jinn' aka demons, and all the living creatures of Planet Earth. I am a mercy to the worlds

Patrick(PBUH)  you are a  prophet material   and you are living in Amrika  and you are rich  ...  it is a great combination for new age Islam..

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/rich-pastors-peoples-stupidity/

This unholy matrimony between Jesus and cash is becoming especially true with many Christian leaders. It’s not just televangelists who are about Jesus + bling– this is a poison that is sickening churches of all sizes in America.

We have Pastor Steven Furtick from Elevation Church who just built a multimillion dollar mansion.  Jan Crouch from TBN who has a 50 Million dollar jet, 13 mansions, and a $100,000 mobile home for her dogs.

We have fear-peddlers such as John Hagee who was reported to be making over $1 Million a year before making his salary secret, guys like Kenneth Copeland who have their own fleet of jets, and folks like Ed Young who receives a $240,ooo PER YEAR housing allowance in addition to a $1 Million dollar salary.

Even in small towns like mine, you have churches of African refugees without enough money to care for themselves or even purchase Bibles for the church while two miles down the road, one can find a mega church with multimillion dollar building campaigns.

In the past, this gross association between wealth and Jesus was largely a thing for slimey televangelists, but sadly it isn’t anymore– this illness has permeated into much of American Christian culture, and it’s making all of us sick. With new mega churches cropping up every few days, the Christian idolatry of buildings, bodies, and bucks combined with secular idolatry that promotes the God of “me”,  we have been polluted by money to the point that it is hindering the Kingdom and keeping us from following Jesus.

bingo....  god jesus  fuck the christ  fuck muhammad and get prophet Patrick(pbuh)..

Reply #9 - July 14, 2017, 06:51 PM

Patrick(PBUH)  you are a  prophet material   and you are living in Amrika  and you are rich  ...  it is a great combination for new age Islam..

Haha by rich i meant i don't need to earn money through amazon sales to survive. It doesn't mean i have over 100k salary per annum.
     Reply #10 - July 14, 2017, 08:03 PM

You misunderstand our esteemed friend. He said, by virtue of you being in Amrika, you are rich. And he is right.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #11 - July 14, 2017, 10:26 PM

Ok thanks for your input
     Reply #12 - July 14, 2017, 11:06 PM

Ok thanks for your input

Talk to me Patrick...  talk to me prophet ..you didn't answer my question dear Patrick.
    Hmm....  you must be 21st century prophet of Islam...  Neo-Islam and the End of Paleo-Islam.... Patrick leonardo

hello Patrick  did you write that?  So why blame juice?

So  did you write that 42 pages booklet?

boy you are a  very active guy and you pumped  more than 30  posts in a day  ..You also gave an amazon jungle link  here  in this post

did you also write that book in the name of Muhammad Al Arabi? or was it really really authored by the one of those Muhammad Al Arabi of medieval Islam .??

Reply #13 - July 15, 2017, 02:00 AM

The day has come when I witness senior CEMB:ers translate yeezevee to newcomers. Subhanak ya Rabb.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #14 - July 15, 2017, 02:18 AM

................. newcomers. Subhanak ya Rabb. .................

Prophets are NOT newcomers,   This folder is for Prophets Cornflower. ....  and prophet Patrick is sent by God as a Mercy to CEMB folks ..

but  Cornflower. ,  for  you  this tube  from a Movie from that famous Indian  Movie star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ5r5Z6G2Zo

Reply #15 - July 15, 2017, 03:50 PM

In your introduction post you said you are an atheist. May I ask then which God Revealed the New Quran to you?
     Reply #16 - July 15, 2017, 06:44 PM

In your introduction post you said you are an atheist. May I ask then which God Revealed the New Quran to you?

There is no God .. but The God!

Reply #17 - July 15, 2017, 07:32 PM

There is God .. but The God!

Oh you do sound like that Indian bearded  guy

watch the tube  by clicking the picture   http://nirmukta.com/2011/09/07/dr-zakir-naik-a-modern-charlatan/

Reply #18 - July 15, 2017, 10:52 PM

I see that we have a clown here...
     Reply #19 - July 17, 2017, 12:32 AM

You mistake the Master for the Clown. Not the first to do so.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #20 - July 17, 2017, 06:01 AM

What's with this guy?  Roll Eyes
     Reply #21 - July 17, 2017, 06:19 AM

It is not for yeez to explain himself to the masses. Rather, yeez reveals his wisdom and it is our task to understand it. Understanding for ourselves without divine aid will usher in a new evolution in our minds and souls. Like a child who becomes a man, like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon, so too must we struggle ourselves. Only through trail can we find the strength we need.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #22 - July 17, 2017, 10:34 AM

أ لم تروا كيف خلقنا ييزيف ثم أوحينا إليه قولا عجيبا
    فمنكم من يفهم كلامه و منكم من لا يكاد يفقه منه حديثا
    و علمناه من لدنا علم يوتوب و آتيناه إلى كل فيديو سبيلا
    ليبين لكم ما فيها من حكمة و ليهديكم صراطا مستقيما
    يا أيها الذين كفروا لا تسخروا من يزيف وإن تسخروا منه فعسى أن تسخروا من رجل قد جعلنا فيه خيرا كثيرا
    واتلوا ما أوحينا إليه من آيات متشابهات ومن يفقه قليلا من ما يقول فقد فاز فوزا عظيما

1. Do you not see how we have created Yeezeeve and inspired him with an odd word?
    2. Lo, of you are those who understand his speech and of you are those who scarcely grasp a word from him.
    3. And we taught him from Us the knowledge of youtube, and we gave unto him a means to every video
    4. So that he may make clear unto you the wisdom that is in it and guide you to a straight way.
    5. Oh ye who have disbelieved!  Mock not Yeezeeve! And if you do mock him, then it may be that you mock a man in whom we have placed much good!
    6. And rehearse that which we have inspired unto him of allegorical signs! And whosoever grasps a little of what he says has indeed achieved a great success!

Reply #23 - July 19, 2017, 08:30 AM

One question. Who is Yeezeeve?  Smiley
     Reply #24 - July 19, 2017, 08:39 AM

An embodiment of the Chinese room thought experiment.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #25 - July 23, 2017, 02:54 PM

The day has come when I witness senior CEMB:ers translate yeezevee to newcomers. Subhanak ya Rabb.

Happened years ago.

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=26718.0

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #26 - July 23, 2017, 03:17 PM

oh my goodness gracious  ..so many good friends  so many well wishers  in that folder ..some still are here ..some left  the forum..  but my good wishes will always be there for all of you,   as many  of their/your  posts are stored forever .....at least as long as i live ...

anyways QSE  i got to correct certain assumptions of friends  in that folder ... Cheesy Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »