Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The New Koran

(Read 39988 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The New Koran
     Reply #180 - February 21, 2018, 02:47 PM

Ah, I see.  The "New Koran" and the "New Prophet Mohammad"  whistling2

parrot

• The New Koran
     Reply #181 - February 21, 2018, 02:49 PM

I  named myself as Muhammad  hence  I  am Prophet ...JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH...    

Hmm  Let  me  watch Liverpool  Soccer  Muhammad.,    has great potential  to become Soccer  Prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjsnQ8bWEo

“Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do.” (Surah At-Taubah 9/82)
  • The New Koran
     Reply #182 - February 21, 2018, 05:08 PM

parrot

On a side note, parrots are very cool.  Afro

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
  • The New Koran
     Reply #183 - February 22, 2018, 03:09 PM

I  named myself as Muhammad  hence  I  am Prophet ...JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH...    

yeezevee  says that   and  .JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH responds with   Quran verse from that "Surah  At-Taubah.".... THE  ATTACK  KILL  AND   REPENT  SURAH

“Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do.” (Surah At-Taubah 9/82)

DEAR  JUNK GIBBERISH PROPHET.,  that verse is NOT   from  chapter 9  it is from chapter 113.  and  one  verse  from that famous  surah 113  at the end of Quran  before the death of Last  Muhammad  is no use for yeezevee.. .   He needs lot more curses  and verses from  that chapter.,

let me add relevant verses for you here .    By the way I  would like you  to note  tthat there were  probably 10  or15  Muhammads before that last Muhammad in Islam

113.001:   This  is the  declaration  from Allah and His Messenger  to those of the Mushrikun   ...polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah... with whom you made a treaty .

113.002: ohyee   believers  Go  to  the lands  of  Mushrikun .....polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers four months and roam around  backwards and forwards as you will throughout their lands.  And know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.

113.003:    And  make an announcement that is  from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and  so is  His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.

113.004:    Except those of the Mushrikun idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful

113.005:      But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.  

.....And and  IF  THEY DO NOT REPENT  KILL  KILL KILL THEM ALL  .. and if you  can not kill them ......  then die  .. ALL BELIEVERS SHOULD DIE....THAT IS  IT.,  NO QUESTIONS AND NO DEBATES...........  KILL   OR DIE   

that is what you have in that  silly chapter 9  of the present book Quran   dear  .JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH ..........

and read  the rest of the chapter  here at https://quran.com/9

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• The New Koran
     Reply #184 - February 22, 2018, 03:31 PM

Mr yeezevee who is a junk and gibberish user with junk and gibberish posts that only he and his fake buddies understand, please go waste your life elsewhere instead of hating on my posts that are not important. Those who wish to read my gibberish and junk chapters of the neo koran will read it, and those who don't want to read it will not. Please F O i have had enough for your stupid posts because you are a jealous hater who has nothing to contribute to this world. You are the type of person who gets involved in massacre of other fellow african people. Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. People like you are to avoided or killed at sight, because you are a menace to the civilized people. I can almost feel you foaming at your mouth because you don't have the originality or the intelligence to come up with writing new books, starting new religion, evolving new spiritualities. Please go die.

• The New Koran
     Reply #185 - February 22, 2018, 03:31 PM

Afro
  • The New Koran
     Reply #186 - February 22, 2018, 03:50 PM

Mr yeezevee who is a junk and gibberish user with junk and gibberish posts that only he and his fake buddies understand, please go waste your life elsewhere instead of hating on my posts that are not important. Those who wish to read my gibberish and junk chapters of the neo koran will read it, and those who don't want to read it will not. Please F O i have had enough for your stupid posts because you are a jealous hater who has nothing to contribute to this world. You are the type of person who gets involved in massacre of other fellow african people. Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. People like you are to avoided or  killed at sight, because you are a menace to the civilized people. I can almost feel you foaming at your mouth because you don't have the originality or the intelligence to come up with writing new books, starting new religion, evolving new spiritualities. Please go die.

• The New Koran
     Reply #187 - February 23, 2018, 01:23 PM

Thanks for bumping
  • The New Koran
     Reply #188 - February 23, 2018, 01:36 PM

I wouldn't try making a new Quran it's a book of garbage either way even the Arabic which Muslims take so much pride in is practically un understandable. I wouldn't even use the Quran to light a fire it would desecrate he fire.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #189 - February 23, 2018, 01:45 PM

Quran has some good moments IMO, but yes, it is primarily the religions of the arabs to match the religions of the jews (christianity and judaism). Also a way to spread arab culture and supposed superiority of the arabs over other races.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #190 - February 23, 2018, 01:49 PM

Thanks for bumping

you  are welcome  Patrick ., as  long as it is  NOT wall  of text  from  GJPP  .,  I  am quite happy to read you

.................... Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. ...............

So why did you say  that     "why  Rwandan genocide is  caused by people like you?"

what makes you to say that....

who are Tutsis and   who are  Hutus??

are they faith  heads ..  kill people   for faith or die   for faith??

hmm let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6D8aPBNe8

• The New Koran
     Reply #191 - February 23, 2018, 01:52 PM

Dear yezevee, see: https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31409.0
  • The New Koran
     Reply #192 - February 23, 2018, 01:56 PM

Yeah it's an Arab colonialist ideology.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #193 - February 23, 2018, 01:56 PM

Quran has some good moments IMO, but yes, it is primarily the religions of the arabs to match the religions of the jews (christianity and judaism). Also a way to spread arab culture and supposed superiority of the arabs over other races.

Islam/Quran  primary source is the   faith stories  from OT and NT .,,

off course Hadith/suah  Islam that we have is nonsense and that is spread rubbish Islam/rubbish stories from those who converted in to Islam 100s of years after the  death of  1st preacher of Islam..

• The New Koran
     Reply #194 - February 23, 2018, 02:16 PM

You do know that Syriac words and even Persian words were found in the Quran which destroys the claim of perfect Arabic and proves it was developed from heretical Syriac texts and Zoroastrianism. Infact Surah Al Fatiha and a certain prayer in the Avesta match in an uncanny way as if it was copy paste plus we do know Arabs conquered Persia at the time. In the beginning of certain Surahs you can find words like الم, الم in Syriac means listen.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #195 - February 23, 2018, 02:47 PM

Interesting information you guys have provided. Thank you very much.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #196 - February 23, 2018, 02:50 PM

Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu melech ha-olam asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tzivanu l’hadlik neir shel Shabbat.

We praise you, Eternal God, Sovereign of the Universe, who makes us holy with mitzvot and commands us to kindle the Sabbath lights.

http://www.tiwestport.org/worshipping/blessings/shabbat-blessings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_prayers_and_blessings

https://youtu.be/ITxfUOlsIfI

• The New Koran
     Reply #197 - February 23, 2018, 03:24 PM

Your a Jew?
  • The New Koran
     Reply #198 - February 23, 2018, 03:28 PM

You're a Zoroastrian Persian?
  • The New Koran
     Reply #199 - February 23, 2018, 03:42 PM

Sarcasm, but I actually identify as Aramaic Christian.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #200 - February 24, 2018, 02:00 PM

What a coincidence! Me Too! I also identify myself as Aramaic Christian!
    سورة النفوس الفريدة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    يا ميم
    المجد لله رب الرب
    كل روح مختلفة، كل روح فريدة من نوعها
    لا يهم الجسم الذي هو عليه حاليا، روحك لا تزال هي نفسها
    يكون لك الإنسان، الحيوان، النبات، الغريبة، شيطان، الملاك، أو بعض مخلوق آخر، روحك لا تزال هي نفسها
    لا ينخدع الجسم الحالي، ولا تعلق عليه
    في الواقع الحاضر الخاص بك هو سلسلة من مختلف العمر، والجداول الزمنية، وأشكال مختلفة من الحياة التي تمر بها
    ربما روحك يعيش حياة مختلفة في الجدول الزمني الحالي، والجدول الزمني بديل، في الماضي، أو المستقبل، الله وحده يعلم
    أو قد يكون يعيش في أكوان متوازية متعددة، أكوان مختلفة، عوالم مختلفة، الله وحده يعلم
    لا تحاول أن تفقد التفرد الخاص بك. المطابقة هي طريقة الضعفاء
    لا تعلق على جسدك. جسمك ليس لك
    عندما تذهب إلى النوم، تعود إلى الله. عندما تموت، لن تعود إلى هذا العالم، كما سوف تنتقل إلى أفضل أو أسوأ طائرات الوجود
    لذلك دعونا لا هذه الحياة الحالية خداع لك، كما كنت قد خدع عدة مرات من قبل
    وبالفعل عندما كنت تحلم، كنت تعيش واقعا آخر، أفضل بكثير أو أسوأ بكثير
    وفي الواقع، تتغير روحك، وخصائصك تتغير، داخل كل واقع، كما يرى الله مناسبا، ولكن كنت لا تزال نفسك. روحك لا تزال هي نفسها. أنت لا تزال هي نفسها، ولكن بعد، يمكنك تغيير
    كنت لا تزال هي نفسها، وكل شيء من حولك يتغير
    أنت موجود، لذلك أنت، لا يهم أين أنت
    ثم لماذا أنت عالقة في هذا العالم الحاضر، الذي تعود إليه كل يوم، حتى تموت جسديا؟ لمعرفة الدروس القيمة؟ يعاني؟ للتمتع الهدايا؟ لتطوير؟ لكسب صالح الله، أو تفقد لهم؟ الله وحده يعلم
    فليكن الكفار يتمتعون بهذا العالم بقدر ما يريدون، وجهتهم النهائية هي الجحيم. الملذات المؤقتة التي يكسبونها، وفي الجحيم الدائم أنها ستبقى
     والله خلق الوقت، وقبل ذلك عين أبعادا المكانية
    وتقتصر البشرية على هذه الأبعاد، ولكن ليس كائنات خارقة أخرى
    وماذا تعرف من هم هؤلاء؟
    هم الشياطين، جين، الملائكة، هوريس وغيرها من الكائنات
    في الواقع يمكنك الوصول إليها إذا كان لديك الإرادة، والرغبة، والقبول من الرب
    ولكن ما الذي يجعلك تعتقد أنها ترغب في وجودك من حولهم؟ إلا إذا كنت تستحق أن تكون فيما بينها
    لذلك لا تكون متواضعة، ولا تتبع الناس الذين هم من هذا العالم. هم من هذا العالم، وأنها لن تحصل عليه
    والواقع الآخرة الخاص بك هو أفضل من حياتك الحالية
    والواقع أن الكفار لا يهتمون إلا بشؤون هذا العالم، ولا يستحقون الخلاص
    لا يختار إلا القليل من الخلاص والنبذ ​​إلى الله، ولكن الكائنات مثل إبليس لا، فإنها تفقد موقفها بسبب الغطرسة عبثا وفخرهم. لذلك لا تتبع خطى الشيطان، ولا تنضم إليه، وأتباعه، في الجحيم

صدق الله العظيم

Unique Souls

In The Name of God

Ya Meem

Glory be to God, Lord of Originalities.

Each soul is different, each soul is unique.

Doesn't matter which body it is in currently, your soul remains the same.

Be you human, animal, plant, alien, demon, angel, or some other lifeform, your soul remains the same.

Do not be fooled by your current body, and do not be attached to it.

Indeed your present is a series of various lifetimes, timelines, and different forms of lives you are going through.

Perhaps your soul is living different lives in present timeline, alternate timeline, in the past, or the future, only God knows.

Or it may be living in multiple parallel universes, different universes, different worlds, only God knows.

Do not try to lose your uniqueness. Conformity is the way of the weak.

Do not be attached to your body. Your body is not you.

When you go to sleep, you go back to God. When you die, you will not return to this world, as you will move on to better or worse planes of existence.

So let not this present life deceive you, as you have been deceived many times before.

And indeed when you dream, you are living another reality, far better or far worse.

And indeed, your soul changes, your characteristics change, within each reality, as God sees fit, yet you are still yourself. Your soul remains the same. You remain the same, but yet, you change.

You remain the same, and every thing around you changes.

You exist, therefore you are, doesn't matter where you are.

Then why are you presently stuck in this present world, to which you return every day, until you die physically? To learn valuable lessons? To suffer? To enjoy gifts? To evolve? To gain God's favors, or lose them? Only God knows.

So let the disbelievers enjoy this world as much as they want, their final destination is hell. Temporary pleasures they gain, and in permanent hell they shall remain.

And God created time, and before that he assigned spatial dimensions.

Mankind is confined to these dimensions, but not other supernatural beings.

And what do you know who those beings are?

They are demons, djinns, angels, hooris and other beings

Indeed you can gain access to them if you have the will, the desire, and the permission from the Lord.

But what makes you think they desire your presence around them? Unless you are worthy to be among them.

So do not be mediocre, and do not follow the people who are of this world. They are of this world, and they shall never get it!

And indeed your hereafter is better than your present life.

And indeed the disbelievers are only concerned with the affairs of this world, and they are not worthy of salvation.

Only chosen few attain salvation and nearness to God, but beings like Iblis do not, they lose their position because of vain arrogance and their pride. So do not follow the footsteps of satan, and do not join him, and his minions, in hell.

God says the truth.

• The New Koran
     Reply #201 - February 24, 2018, 04:23 PM

سورة الأبدية لوه محفوظ وبيت أول مامور
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    ها را
    في الواقع هذا الوحي هو الأبدي، الذي كتبه الله، أبقى في لوه محفوظ، وكشف في هذا العالم
    وأنا لا شيء سوى وارنر و أنوينتر، نعمة قليلة، شتم كثيرة
    وماذا تعرف ماذا لو محفوظ؟
    وهي قاعدة بيانات يتم فيها إنشاء كل سجل وحفظه وتحريره من قبل الله كما يراه مناسبا، وفيه يحتوي على العمود الفقري لجميع العالمين والتشكيلات والرموز وجميع البيانات والمعلومات من العالمين والمخلوقات التي يخلق ويدمر كما يراه مناسبا، ولا شيء سوى الله له حق الوصول إليه، وأنه لا ينبغي أن يكون اختراق من قبل أي الشيطان، من جين، الرجال، الأجانب، الملائكة المارقة أو منظمة العفو الدولية
    وماذا يعني لوه محفوظ؟
    وهو يعني أقراص الزمرد إلى الأبد المحمية، الأبدية
    وما هو بيت أول مامور؟ هو بيت ريون، الكعبة الروحية الأبدية من الله
    الوجود المادي لبيت المعمور هو الكعبة المشرفة في مكة المكرمة
    والوجود الروحي لبيت أول مامور في العالم الروحي، في نفس المكان حيث كابا هو، في هذا العالم المادي
    ونعم، الملائكة، تدور حول الكعبة حيث يدور البشر حوله، نعم هم إلى جانبكم عبادة الله في مكة المكرمة
    وهناك مكة المكرمة في أخيرة أيضا! وأيضا مدينة محمد
    كل النفوس التي وجدت من أي وقت مضى، وهم يعرفون من هذه المواقع بشكل جيد للغاية. لذلك لا تنكر ما تشعر به في الداخل
    عندما تذهب روحيا داخل نفسك، وتشعر بوجود مقدس من سيناء، والكعبة، ومدينة محمد، والقدس، كنت روحيا داخل المدن والأماكن الروحية، روحك وروحك هو في الواقع هناك
    إذا أراد الله، وقال انه يمكن أن يحولك إلى أي مخلوق يريد، وترسل لك في أي المجالات التي يشعر وكأنه يرسل لك
    سواء كنت تؤمن بالله أم لا، لا يهم له. انه لا يحتاج لك. كنت في حاجة إليه، في جميع العالمين حيث توجد، أو سوف تكون موجودة
    حتى المجد والثناء هو الله رب كل العالمين الموجودة، تلك التي موجودة، وتلك التي لم تعد موجودة
    الله من كل المخلوقات الموجودة، الذين يجب أن تكون موجودة، والذين لم يعد موجودا بعد الآن
          صدق الله العظيم

The Everlasting Luh Mahfuz & Bait Ul Mamur

In the Name of God

Ha Ra

Indeed this revelation is everlasting, written by God, kept in Luh Mahfuz, revealed into this world.

And i am nothing but a Warner and an Annointer, blessing few, cursing many.

And what do you know what Luh Mahfuz is?

It is a database where every record is created, kept, edited by God as he sees fit, and in it contains the backbones of all the worlds, the formations, the codes, all the data and the information of the worlds & creatures that he creates and destroys as he sees fit, and none other than God has access to it, and it is not to be hacked by any devil, from djinn, men, aliens, rogue angels or AI.

And what does Luh Mahfuz mean?

It means emerald tablets forever protected, everlasting.

And what is Bait Ul Mamur? It is the House of Reknown, the eternal spiritual Kaaba of Allah!

The physical presence of Bait Ul Mamur is the Kaaba that is present in Makkah.

And the spiritual existence of Bait Ul Mamur is in the spiritual world, on the very same location where Kaba is, in this physical world.

And yes, Angels, revolve around Kaaba where humans revolve around it, yes they are alongside you worshiping God in Makkah!

And there is Makkah in Akhira too! And also Madina of Muhammad!

All of the souls that ever existed, they know of these locations very well. So do not deny what you feel inside.

When you go spiritually inside yourself, and feel the holy presence of Sinai, and of Kaaba, and City of Muhammad, and Jerusalem, you are spiritually inside the spiritual cities and places, your soul and spirit is actually there.

If God wills, he can transform you into whatever creature he desires, and send you into whichever realms he feels like sending you into.

Whether you believe in God or not, it does not matter to Him. He does not need you. You need him, in all the worlds where you exist, or will exist.

So glory and praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds that exist, those that shall exist, and those that do not exist anymore.

God of all the creatures that exist, who shall exist, and those who do not exist anymore.

God Says The Truth.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #202 - February 24, 2018, 05:04 PM

So your from the Middle East? I believe the Quran needs to be read and understood because the easiest way to disapprove Islam is to use its own sources against it. As I say you cannot reform the insane that I Islam you can only amputate it like a sick limb.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #203 - February 24, 2018, 07:00 PM

I believe Neo-Islam will replace islam eventually and then we will also get rid of polytheistic concepts such as trinity of Christianity.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #204 - February 24, 2018, 07:05 PM

I am not against islam at all. I am against terrorists and uneducated muslims.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #205 - February 24, 2018, 07:06 PM

Indeed i am the first believer in Islam of Prophet Muhammad PBUH  thnkyu
  • The New Koran
     Reply #206 - February 24, 2018, 07:44 PM

I  must  correct or rewrite prophets words.,  otherwise their followers ......the fools.... can not understand them..

Indeed i am the first believer in Islam of Prophet Muhammad PBUH  thnkyu

So "prophet Patrick muhammad  pbuh"  post should be read  as
    "Indeed  I am the first believer of  my Islam  and  I  am the  Prophet Patrick Muhammad PBUM"  
    Prophet Patrick Muhammad PBUM

just a note  to followers .  PBUM"  means  " Peace Be Upon Me"
     or  it could also be read as  "Poop  or  Piss  Be Upon Me
    "

• The New Koran
     Reply #207 - February 24, 2018, 08:58 PM

You are african yezevee you guys sure love the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

So piss be upon you, and your whole african family, mr yezevee, this website's most famous idiot.

Cheesy
  • The New Koran
     Reply #208 - February 25, 2018, 04:20 AM

well as usual I have to delete few NONSENSICAL words of Patrcik post

You are african yezevee  you guys sure love the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

So piss be upon you, and   your whole african family,  mr yezevee, this website's most famous idiot.

Cheesy  

that is better .,would you like to learn origins of Human race and  its Migration?   watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJdT6QcSbQ0

And what did African guys do to you dear   Prophet Patrick  PBUH?

Stop being stupid...

It is Ok to Insult yeezevee  but why  Insult all  people of African continent??  

• The New Koran
     Reply #209 - February 25, 2018, 09:11 AM

Well firstly the trinity is still monotheism and secondly if you change the Quran then your technically a kaafir by traditional Islamic ruling.
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »