Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ahmed shared a post

(Read 5148 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ahmed shared a post
     OP - July 12, 2017, 01:07 PM

For those of you who read my bio know who Ahmed is but for those who dont he is the person who was my Ameer or mentor in the hizb. I still have him on fb and he shared this post about the cemb Allah is Gay march.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1460672567323664&id=100001428039839&ref=bookmarks

I love how its all just how dare you fuck with my God Cry finmad
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #1 - July 12, 2017, 03:47 PM

Can't read the post, fyi

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #2 - July 12, 2017, 03:49 PM

Can't read the post, fyi

Why?
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #3 - July 12, 2017, 03:59 PM

Because it says I can't access the page. Maybe it's private or something...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #4 - July 12, 2017, 04:01 PM

Damn it is...give me a sec
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #5 - July 12, 2017, 04:04 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1420085091392680&set=a.579984508736080.1073741827.100001736089795&type=3

try this or.....

Abdullah Ibn Al-Mufakkir
    8 July at 23:45 ·

So the ex Muslim Forum and co decided to use the LGBT Pride March to insult Allah (swt) by holding up filthy placards that state "Allah is Gay!" May He (swt) never let them get away with this.
    This is the Freedom they believe in and promote. A freedom that promotes hatred and the mockery of religious figures and beliefs held dearly by billions. This is liberalism. This is secularism.
    These are people who freed themselves from the oppression of the Church only to enslave themselves to amorality, lewdness and pure filth in all its forms.
    How can these people complain about Muslims turning back to Islam in their droves when they do stupidity like this? You drive us more to our Deen then reply by attacking us more. What do these people think we're going to do? We're only going to get stronger in our belief and increase in hatred towards secular liberalism - not drive ourselves to integrate more. How can we integrate with a people who fundamentally hate our most basic element of belief, God?
    Allah is one. Allah is the eternal. Allah never dies. Allah is the almighty. Allah is the all knowing and He (swt) is the one who gives pride an honour to those who have pride and honour in His Deen.
    The only pride there is for us is via a Khalifah who defends Allah when people even dare to write a single placard against him. A Khalif who's response is like that of Sultan Sulaiman Al Qaanooni and Sultan Abdul Hamid the Second when the European liberal scum dared to host a play insulting Muhammad (saw)
    Those people who celebrate the LGBT community have not an ounce of pride in them. What sort of pride makes one attack God? Such an ironic name for a shameless event.
    وَاللَّهُ غَالِبٌ عَلَىٰ أَمْرِهِ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    "And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know." [12:21]
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #6 - July 12, 2017, 04:26 PM

So in other words, nothing new? It's the same words and expressions like always.

• Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #7 - July 12, 2017, 04:30 PM

It gave me an idea tho.....I sent a email to Vice saying I would help them get an undercover journalist into the hizb seen in north London. If they respond ill send them the details and locations of places where the hizb are and expose with video footage what the hizb teaches about thw west and how they are using the left
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #8 - July 12, 2017, 04:31 PM

Ill be carful not to get exposed my self  Wink
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #9 - July 13, 2017, 12:47 AM

Yeah, I would say be careful.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #10 - July 13, 2017, 12:52 AM

Yeah, I would say be careful.

Dont worry i have a devils plan that will not need much from me...just need Vice to have interest
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #11 - July 15, 2017, 04:32 PM

It gave me an idea tho.....I sent a email to Vice saying I would help them get an undercover journalist into the hizb seen in north London. If they respond ill send them the details and locations of places where the hizb are and expose with video footage what the hizb teaches about thw west and how they are using the left

Be careful. Video footage could be dangerous; could easily reveal something you did not intend, like where you were sitting in the meeting, which someone could use to ID you. Can't it do with audio recording perhaps?
    Oh the Avatar! And now we know where your name came from.
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #12 - July 15, 2017, 04:49 PM

Be careful. Video footage could be dangerous; could easily reveal something you did not intend, like where you were sitting in the meeting, which someone could use to ID you. Can't it do with audio recording perhaps?
    Oh the Avatar! And now we know where your name came from.

I just googled wolf and philosphy to be honest Cheesy

And I dont intend to be in the video or get mentioned in the report if they intend to do it just tell them where to look ect
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #13 - July 18, 2017, 03:06 AM

I hate how muzzies forget that modesty and morality is something found in all religions and certainly nothing new to pislam.
  • Ahmed shared a post
     Reply #14 - July 18, 2017, 06:27 AM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »