Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I'm done with Islam

(Read 7389 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I'm done with Islam
     OP - June 30, 2017, 05:03 PM

Hello everyone I'm an Arab Muslim from Saudi and I've left Islam for paganism like my ancestors before their forced conversion to Islam by the false prophet Mohammed. I've posted on many Islamic forums to convince me of Islam none were able to. So I'm convinced that Islam is false and am proud to call my self pagan.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #1 - June 30, 2017, 05:39 PM

Hello everyone I'm an Arab Muslim from Saudi and I've left Islam for paganism like my ancestors before their forced conversion to Islam by the false prophet Mohammed. I've posted on many Islamic forums to convince me of Islam none were able to. So I'm convinced that Islam is false and am proud to call my self pagan.

Mishael  welcome to the den.,

Well Mishael it doesn't matter what you call yourself  pagan or pagal.. what is important is be yourself  be proud of yourself.,   As long as you live your life and guide your life with a very simple ONE SENTENCE RULE that is good enough., that will beat the shit out of all religions and their silly story books and their rituals

Now tell me

what is there in Arab Paganism that is not there in Islam ??
    How come Islam is false Paganism is true?  

in Faiths ,  If one is false means other automatically becomes false., The only difference between  being   the stories of prophets/messengers ...followers  and yearly, monthly , daily rituals..  nothing else new dear "Mishael   The Arab Pagan...".

And another thing  I want you to note is "THERE WAS NO SINGLE MUHAMMAD IN ISLAM" ., As you know your mother tongue being Arabic., you must have noted that    the word " Muhammad" is just a title  it means Praiseworthy person ., For e..g  I can say you are a "Muhammad of Arab Paganism in 21st century" ..lol

anyways again welcome to CEMB forum..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #2 - June 30, 2017, 05:46 PM

Well Arab pagans weren't uneducated barbarians they were smart and proud people until that murderer came along. There was even freedom of speech and religion in pre Islamic Arabia, but just like any group of people when Islam is introduced to them they start to slowly turn into Barbarians.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #3 - June 30, 2017, 06:03 PM

Well Arab pagans weren't uneducated barbarians they were smart and proud people until that murderer came along.

who said Arab pagans were  uneducated and  barbarians dear Mishael?? I fully agree with you  they were NOT.   Only the scoundrels of Islam and those who have never read Islamic history will say that dear Mishael.,   I am with you and I agree with you there

There was even freedom of speech and religion in pre Islamic Arabia,

Yes they had freedom of Speech and nt only that women of Arabian peninsula of that time had freedom., The fact first preacher of Islam married  a divorced lady older than him and had kids before she married him and owned business   tells women of that time als had great freedom

but just like any group of people when Islam is introduced to them they start to slowly turn into Barbarians.

well that is different story and it comes way after the death/disappearance of 1st preacher of Islam dear Mishael.,   Islamic history is completely screwed up  by those who joined Isam and made into   warlordism with Islamized politics .

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #4 - June 30, 2017, 06:10 PM

I agree. Even the story of Mohammed being illiterate is false because of one fact almost everyone knows except, Muslims traders of that time especially Arab trader had to know how to read and write how could he be a trader then if he couldn't do those things.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #5 - June 30, 2017, 06:37 PM

I agree. Even the story of Mohammed being illiterate is false because of one fact almost everyone knows except, Muslims traders of that time especially Arab trader had to know how to read and write how could he be a trader then if he couldn't do those things.

when I am questioning "EXISTENCE OF MUHAMMAD" then  whether he was literate or illiterate  questions do not arise ., Well Islamic hadith has stories of many/multiple  Muhammads depending who said what and who wrote what .. some good and some bad.

Quran hardly mentions that name ..  one of those hadith muhammads  could be illiterate.,for e.g.    ALL OF THEM(  MUHAMMADS  ) WERE ILLITERATE WITH REFERENCE TO  QUANTUM MECHANICS  OR EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY OR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY   dear Mishael

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #6 - June 30, 2017, 06:59 PM

You know I'm still in Saudi Arabia but I don't fear them so don't worry about me.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #7 - June 30, 2017, 07:30 PM

You know I'm still in Saudi Arabia but I don't fear them so don't worry about me.

what?  You are in Saudi  Arabia??  

unless you tell me that you are  "Mohammad bin Salman".,  I have fears about you and many others in Sand land dear Mishael .. and I do worry about  folks like you.,  because your well being is   more important to others in Islam than yourself

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #8 - June 30, 2017, 07:42 PM

Don't worry about me they want to kill me let them I have nothing that they haven't already taken from me.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #9 - June 30, 2017, 07:48 PM

Don't worry about me they want to kill me let them I have nothing that they haven't already taken from me.

Mishael  talk to me .... killing /dyeing is not big deal.,.....everything that lives will die ...

they may have taken everything  from you but you have something and many things   that are useful to many people...  

one thing you must have is fluence in Arabic Language  .. So go explore Archeology of Arabia on foot .. write and teach the world ..

fatalistic method is not right technique to deal with problems dear Mishael

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #10 - June 30, 2017, 09:41 PM

:parrot:Welcome. Maybe you could tell us more about yourself in the introductions?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #11 - July 01, 2017, 12:15 AM

Welcome Mishael. Be careful posting from KSA and make sure you use a proxy! I know that you said that you don't care and it's easy to let emotions take over when you first apostasise but there is a beautiful world out there for you to experience and enjoy. Don't throw your future away x 
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #12 - July 01, 2017, 09:39 PM

Funny thing I was debating a Muslim online he said that Islam derives from the Arabic word salaam and aslim which means peace and submission. Not expecting me to be Arab I told him that I'm Arab and salaam and aslim are two different words and Islam means submission not peace. He said a Muslim means one who submits before god, I told him where is peace there and I told him submission isn't exactly good. After words he avoided my question and wouldn't reply but I new he was still on typical Muslim.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #13 - July 01, 2017, 10:09 PM

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I know that for myself, little comments and readings here and there had a cumulative effect on my faith. Never think that your words are wasted.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • I'm done with Islam
     Reply #14 - July 01, 2017, 11:47 PM

Funny thing I was debating a Muslim online he said that Islam derives from the Arabic word salaam and aslim which means peace and submission. Not expecting me to be Arab I told him that I'm Arab and salaam and aslim are two different words and Islam means submission not peace. He said a Muslim means one who submits before god,

well Mishael that is the meaning of Islam  and Muslim means the person who submits to god  ..   ....Is it not??

I told him where is peace there and I told him submission isn't exactly good.

why is it not good? I say  submission to god is goooodd.....   don't you agree with me??

After words he avoided my question and wouldn't reply but I new he was still on typical Muslim.

poor guy .. Astagfirullah ......you are confused hell out of him dear Mishael .,  by saying what you are saying  essentially you are trying to make a Muslim Fakir in a Kafir...

correct me if I am wrong dear Mishael

with best
    yeez...

• I'm done with Islam
     Reply #15 - July 19, 2017, 03:50 AM

you are the opposite of me- and more logical.

I am so busy busting my head finding for reasons why pislam *isnt* true..

Whereas I should be seeking reasons why it *is* true-Nada.

Sigh my brain is my own enemy...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »