Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: My father is gonna drive me insane

(Read 3168 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • My father is gonna drive me insane
     OP - June 23, 2017, 02:52 AM

Being an ex Muslim in a Muslim country in a family like mine is driving me insane. I have a very hypocritical father and even mother. She supports all he does and says I am an adult he won't let me work, go out, marry who I want, dress how I want, all he lets me do and already thinks is too much is let me go to my university in which he controls my schedule. After I am done he wants me to work for him and marry whoever he chooses. I don't know what to do with myself and I come from a family with quite the physical and emotional abuse and with all this on top of that I am gonna lose my mind. And my mother thinks I am a disgrace and a whore for wanting to marry who I want and work and lead my own life. I don't know what to do and I can't leave the country. There is a lot more detail to this health and abuse wise also but it's all making me very suicidal. And they keep saying if I pray to god I will be happy how is that gonna work ?? I know what I want and I am being forced to not have it praying won't fix it. I don't want my parents in my life I live with horrible father and a mother who's sexist to her own gender and her own self and daughter what should I do ? I want people to give me advice or opinions I can't handle this.
     Reply #1 - June 23, 2017, 03:00 AM

Sister, I am telling you to get out and go where you have human rights. Come home. You are perfectly capable of surviving on your own in the US. You are an adult, and you ought to be able to live like one. It is completely understandable that you are feeling like this, but you can fix it. You don't have to stay there. I have sent you some contact info in your inbox, the organization is very reputable and I would encourage you to talk things over with them. Probably no one knows their stuff better than they do.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2 - July 12, 2017, 07:13 PM

Hi...sorry your having to go through all this conflict with your parents....as long as you are under your parents roof it will always be their way...you need to gain your own independance...the whole physical and emotional abuse is disgusting...you don't have to tolerate it...and yes three is right there are plenty of charities and organisations out there to support you...remember your not alone...please don't think suicidal...if you ever want to talk inbox me...I hope your safe...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »