Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station

(Read 1329 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station
     OP - June 21, 2017, 01:10 AM

Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station  says BBC news

Belgian soldiers have shot a man suspected of being a would-be suicide bomber at Brussels Central Station, officials say. He was shot after reportedly setting off a small explosion and no-one else is believed to have been injured.

Prosecutors say they are treating the incident as a terrorist attack.In March 2016, 32 people were killed and at least 300 injured in attacks on Brussels claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group.

According to Belgian newspaper La Libre, quoting prosecutors, the man who was shot was wearing a rucksack and a bomb belt. He detonated a device when he attracted the attention of soldiers in the station, the paper says.

Several Belgian media outlets quote witnesses as saying the man shouted "Allahu Akbar" ("God is great" in Arabic) before setting off the explosion.

These Allhhoooo akbaar brainless Idiots made that simple god  of Pagan Arabs that was present before Islam into some war cry and deadly death wish killing themselves and killing innocents on the way..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - June 21, 2017, 08:25 AM

No one died except the moron shouting allah akbar. Nice to have some good news.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - June 21, 2017, 09:24 AM

Quod, I had similar thoughts. I also hope, after he was shot but before he died, he saw his perceived martyrdom slipping away from him because he failed.

But on the other hand, I can also see something else happening as someone decides to "make up" for the failed attempt.

I heard about this attack from one of the euro drivers I meet at work. He reckons this is just the beginning, and we'll see many more attacks from lone maniacs all over western Europe.

Fuck. Even a crazy, probably depressed or mentally unstable, non Muslim saw a reason for trying to take his own life and "do his bit". Who knows how many more of them are out there.

Be safe, everyone. Try not to have arguments before leaving friends and family. And tell people you love them.

far away hug
     Reply #3 - June 22, 2017, 05:40 AM

Well, old Darren, who did his bit, was a reaction. It actually brings up an interesting question. A lot of muslims say "Well of course you get terrorism, look at foreign policy, we keep seeing muslims dying". Is this the same thing? Radicalised after years and years of watching innocent people die? Realistically it was only a matter of time before a non-muslim attacked muslims. It's part of the islamic state's stated goal. The point of blowing up innocents it to help get rid of the grey zone, which is people getting along, and divide the world into black and white, muslims vs everyone else.

Check it -

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12002726/The-grey-zone-How-Isis-wants-to-divide-the-world-into-Muslims-and-crusaders.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/25/the-islamic-state-wanted-the-west-to-fear-refugees-and-muslims-it-worked/?utm_term=.174267c56b7a

https://www.opendemocracy.net/nafeez-ahmed/isis-wants-destroy-greyzone-how-we-defend

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »