Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Terrorist attack at Finsbury Park Mosque

(Read 2572 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Terrorist attack at Finsbury Park Mosque
     OP - June 19, 2017, 03:40 AM

So apparently there's been an anti-muslim terror attack. Bloke in a van ran down worshippers on their way to mosque. He was tackled by worshippers and is currently under arrest.

The guardian says counter-terror police are investigating https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/several-casualties-reported-after-van-hits-pedestrians-in-north-london and over at the DM it says the attacker said "'I'm going to kill all Muslims". http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616728/I-m-proud-ve-kill-kill-me.html

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1 - June 19, 2017, 08:36 AM

I wonder if the timing is linked to the Jo Cox commemoration: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/17/jo-cox-the-great-get-together-more-in-common-brendan-cox-news-james-tapper

Thread on urban75: https://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/finsbury-park-terror-attack.352871/
     Reply #2 - June 19, 2017, 11:44 AM

I want to kill all Muslims’ says Mr. Muslim  Hater

LONDON, June 19 — Worshippers leaving a London mosque just after midnight today were helping an unwell elderly man when a van deliberately targeted them, eyewitnesses said, driven by an attacker who shouted: “I want to kill all Muslims”.

The van swerved towards the people outside the Finsbury Park Mosque in north London just as they began to assist the man, who had collapsed.

“He turned left into the alleyway, and he just drove at people,” eyewitness Abdiqadir Warra told AFP.

“Some of them he took a few metres. A man was inside in the van, I saw with my eye, and the old man was also on the ground, and I see some people were also injured. Some of them were very bad.”

Locals then pounced on the driver and pinned him down while waiting for the police to arrive.

“The man, he tried to escape... but they caught the driver,” Warra said.

Eyewitness Khalid Amin told BBC television that the van turned deliberately left and “just hit the people”.

One man was trapped under the van and people tried to lift up the vehicle to free him.

Amin said that when people seized the driver, “he was shouting: ‘All Muslims, I want to kill all Muslims.’ Literally, he said that. Word by word.”

Police said that one man had been arrested at the scene and that no further suspects had been identified.

well  that is  the goal of  that Hero..  . he is free to express his views ....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »