Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shia Muslim man given death sentence for blasphemy on social media says news

(Read 1768 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shia Muslim man given death sentence for blasphemy on social media says news
     OP - June 10, 2017, 02:34 PM

Shia Muslim man  given death sentence for blasphemy on social media  says news  from Land of Pure   says news

An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) on Saturday sentenced a man to death for sharing blasphemous content about Islam on social media, a government prosecutor said.

ATC Judge Shabir Ahmed announced the sentence for the 30-year-old accused in Bahawalpur. The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) had arrested the accused, who belongs to the Shia community, last year from Bahawalpur and a case was registered against him at CTD Multan police station.

The accused, who hails from Lahore, had allegedly posted derogatory content about prominent Sunni religious figures and wives of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) on Facebook......................

Fools for the sake of loot and booty wrote   stories  on silly in Islam after the death of the first preacher of Islam., Now rogues in Islam take  those silly stories to pass on  life/death sentences in  Modern courts ..

You fools   does  Allah/God  has no power  to take care of such people who were/are Blaspheming against Prophet?  What Allah sleeping all the time??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - June 10, 2017, 07:57 PM

On that today's News of Blasphemy  death sentence

Judge Shabbir Ahmed announced the sentence for 30-year-old Taimoor Raza on Saturday in Bahawalpur in eastern Punjab province, according to Shafiq Qureshi. Raza was arrested last year for allegedly posting derogatory content about Sunni Muslim religious leaders and the wives of the Prophet Mohammed on Facebook.

Qureshi said Bahawalpur's counter-terrorism force arrested Raza in April last year following a complaint that he was showing onlookers objectionable material on his cell phone at a bus terminal. He added that Raza had previously posted other blasphemous material on Facebook.

Soon that news..let me  read the   "Pulse of Public.."

Abdul Hafeez

Very good move

Mujtaba Masood

I hope people like him get some brains before posting something irrelevant on social media.

Ali Raza

Well done, none should be allowed to overstep the respect of religion and religious beliefs of Islam.

Abdul Hafeez

If perpetrators of such crimes are dealt by the law as this particular case, there won't be any mob justice anymore.

Syed

Thanks for the judgement.

Rehna Fayaz

Just give him a fine

Intellectual.pseudo

Great! Very good decision, None shall be allowed to over step this line.

Faisal

Right action by judiciary. By taking legal against such blasphemous act, no room or justification will be left for mob justice

Atiq

Great decision

Jahanzaib Hanif

Evidence is there against him in the form of his Facebook posts. This is a good move and lesson for others.

Imtiaz khan

Those committing such heinous crimes deserve no sympathy be given stern punishment. Courts in such matters r very cautious in awarding punishment.

That is such a heinous crime.,  I AM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS and  I am not sure what that Shia guy said against Prophet., I do not think he said anything against Prophet., He may have said something  about  Prophet's  9 year old wife..  Sweet little Aisha  .."THE MASTER OF  ISLAM and  THE MOTHER OF ALL SUNNI MUSLIM UMMAH... "  

well whatever but  I can assure if they Judge you CEMB guys in such courts you all will be awarded  death sentences

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - June 10, 2017, 08:42 PM

When Iran gets nukes, I expect them to be using cases like this to stir up some major mischief on that side of their border.
     Reply #3 - June 15, 2017, 11:14 PM

Really sorry situation.. life is dangerous for us here in Pakistan.. we are not safe anymore. If we utter a word against Islam we will be executed or the mobs will come to get us.
     Reply #4 - June 15, 2017, 11:51 PM

You be careful. Never can be too careful.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #5 - June 16, 2017, 06:56 PM

I agree. I have stopped using Facebook and avoid using most social media unless important. I don't take part in religious discussions anymore. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »