Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Attack on Iran parliament and Khomeini mausoleum- 12 dead ...

(Read 1202 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Attack on Iran parliament and Khomeini mausoleum- 12 dead ...
     OP - June 07, 2017, 11:49 AM

Iran parliament and Khomeini mausoleum attacked   12 dead ...    says BBC news

Twin attacks on the Iranian parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's mausoleum in the capital, Tehran, have killed at least 12 people and injured many more. The assault on the parliament building appears to be over, after earlier reports of a hostage situation. A suicide bomber died at the mausoleum.

Iranian officials say they foiled a third attack. The so-called Islamic State group (IS) has claimed it carried out the attacks, which would be a first in Iran. IS later posted a video which showed what it claimed is footage from inside the parliament building.

Iranian media reported that four attackers inside the parliament building had been killed by security forces. It is not clear whether the death toll of 12 includes the attackers. Gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs entered the parliament on Wednesday morning. Images from the scene show a major security operation. On video filmed outside parliament heavy gunfire could be heard. Reports said the gunmen had entered parliament via a public entrance, dressed as women.

At around 10:40 (06:10 GMT) attackers at the mausoleum in southern Tehran, which is dedicated to the Islamic Republic's founder Ayatollah Khomeini, opened fire.  The governor of Tehran said one attacker there had detonated a suicide vest and another had been killed by security forces, state broadcaster Irib reports.

Images from the scene showed grenades and magazines for automatic weapons, apparently recovered from the body of an attacker. There are reports that at least one of the attackers was female, or possibly just dressed as a woman. Several members of the public, visiting the shrine, have been injured.

well that should be the good reason for Iran to get their  wonderful  women folks out of that stupid BURKHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmSKUhtMmw

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Attack on Iran parliament and Khomeini mausoleum- 12 dead ...
     Reply #1 - June 07, 2017, 11:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjEnHRxIcHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiuC7yZ_AdM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »