Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: London Bridge Attack

(Read 14331 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • London Bridge Attack
     OP - June 03, 2017, 10:26 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40146916

There has been another attack. Hope no Deaths Cry finmad
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #1 - June 03, 2017, 10:28 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40146916

There has been another attack. Hope no Deaths Cry finmad
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #2 - June 03, 2017, 10:56 PM

More than one fatality reported according to police at London Bridge.

3 incidents reported, Borough Market, Vauxhall and London Bridge.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #3 - June 03, 2017, 11:22 PM

Hoping for better news. So sorry.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #4 - June 03, 2017, 11:32 PM

My sisters were on London Bridge earlier today and one of them was about to head back there to get to her house. So scary, these vile people can hit anywhere and at any time  no
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #5 - June 03, 2017, 11:36 PM

It is truly terrifying. I can't express in any words how anguished I feel. I know people can be twisted but to have so many..

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #6 - June 03, 2017, 11:40 PM

Precisely. It only takes a few dozen to cause mayhem, and there is a whole network of them. One of the reasons why it's so hard to stop them is probably because they use everyday objects to murder people such as cars and knives. How do you stop a driver from mowing people down before they hurt or kill anyone?
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #7 - June 03, 2017, 11:54 PM

Never heard a better argument for smart cars, actually.

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #8 - June 03, 2017, 11:56 PM

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30979.msg869586;topicseen#new

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #9 - June 03, 2017, 11:58 PM

Threads merged.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #10 - June 03, 2017, 11:59 PM

Thank you.

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #11 - June 04, 2017, 12:40 AM

This is tragic, appalling, terrifying and a little surreal, so soon after Manchester [edit: and Westminster Bridge]. That page linked in the OP is continually being updated.

The Metropolitan Police tweeted: "At 0025hrs 4/6/17 the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket were declared as terrorist incidents."

RIP to those victims who lost their lives.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #12 - June 04, 2017, 12:57 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-40147014

Live feed with latest updates from the BBC
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #13 - June 04, 2017, 03:07 AM

Summary

Six people have been killed and three suspects shot dead by police after terror attack at London Bridge and Borough Market.

Ambulance says at least 20 people taken to hospital, others treated at the scene

Speeding van veered into crowds, reports of men stabbing members of public

London Bridge railway station is closed

Transport police say London Bridge will stay shut overnight

Another incident in nearby Vauxhall was a stabbing and not connected to terror attack, say police

Police have opened a casualty bureau. Telephone numbers are 0800 096 1233 and 020 7158 0197

This is the third terror attack in the UK since March.

On 22 May, 22 people were killed and 116 injured in a suicide bombing at Manchester Arena.

The attacker, identified as 22-year-old Salman Abedi, detonated a home-made bomb in the arena's foyer as crowds were leaving a performance by US singer Ariana Grande late in the evening.

On 22 March, six people died, including the attacker, and at least 50 people were injured in an attack near the Houses of Parliament.

Attacker Khalid Masood first drove his car at pedestrians on the pavement on Westminster Bridge before crashing into a perimeter fence. Masood, armed with a knife, then left the vehicle and ran towards Parliament, where he was shot dead by police[/quote].

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #14 - June 04, 2017, 05:44 AM

It feels like it'll never end Cry

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #15 - June 04, 2017, 07:19 AM

It feels like it'll never end Cry

well it can end and it will end ., Question is when and what needed to be done to end these rogues you see down here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmzc3mc52Zk

sure those three idiots must have been related to those rogue islamic group    you see//

apparently that is one of the islamic hero..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-stabbings-10556643

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #16 - June 04, 2017, 07:42 AM

We're in for the long haul, call it a generational thing. Most likely it'll take several generations to rid the world of this Islamist/Jihadi cancer, it attacks anyone in the world who call themselves a civilised human being.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #17 - June 04, 2017, 08:15 AM

Even when we're rid of them, another form of terrorism will come along. My mum told me that when she was younger there were times when she was scared to go to the more congested parts of London because the IRA kept planting bombs in these areas. Now they're gone and the Islamist terrorists have come right after them.

I doubt that we will ever be rid of terrorism
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #18 - June 04, 2017, 08:41 AM

While folks are going to blame Islamists/Jihadists for all the bombings going on and bash them in numerous ways as usual,all I would say is your government reaps what it sows

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #19 - June 04, 2017, 11:05 AM

on that news says  7 killed, over 40 injured as terror strikes heart of London
    While folks are going to blame Islamists/Jihadists for all the bombings going on and bash them in numerous ways as usual,all I would say is your government reaps what it sows

governments are reaping  their respective currencies/pounds/dollars from such faith terrors.   it is the  average joe day to day workers and taxpayers   that are reaping death, destruction and higher taxes ..

anyway under that news,,,  folks say
    jaredlee67.....

And one wonders who is using these misguided individuals for their hidden political agenda.

Bozdar Mustafa.....

Very sad and painful..............................Americans and EU stalwarts first established bad boys feed them to grow, when get young slip out of their control and then such incidents become order of the day,,,,, This kind of attitude erupts from within a mind that has seen injustices and discrimination.....

The need is the fundamental change in plans and actions for peaceful and safer world....

Shakil

it seems to have something to do with the imminent elections or with anti-immigration.

Ashraf ..

This might offend them, but its their fault for interfering in Syria.v

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #20 - June 04, 2017, 12:09 PM

You can speak against the government's foreign policy and acknowledge its contribution to current global affairs while still being disgusted at people who had a choice, yet chose to embrace extremism and target innocent civilians.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #21 - June 04, 2017, 02:29 PM

Of course

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #22 - June 04, 2017, 03:10 PM

Of course

Of course  is good  but off course is a problem Cato...  how goes the flying?

on that brutal tragedy the news says   "  21 people in critical condition after London Bridge attack"...

and another news says  Police arrest 12 after London Bridge attack

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #23 - June 05, 2017, 03:54 AM

And what exactly has the government reaped?  The current British government is opposed by a party led by Jeremy Corbyn, whose policies I'm sure you would approve of.  However, any chance he had of being elected are diminishing with the election being held against a backdrop of terror attacks and Theresa May casting herself as tough on terrorists.  

Meanwhile, ordinary people in London and Manchester reap what past governments sowed.

ETA - and btw, if ISIS did really want to make the government reap what they sew, they would do the same as the IRA did at Brighton and Downing Street.  As it is, they're letting the government off the hook at best, and assisting them to stay in power at worst.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #24 - June 05, 2017, 05:35 AM

^
    3 terrorist attacks have happened in a matter of months as Theresa May has been Prime Minister. Usually it's right wingers/conservatives who offer the biggest assurances on the matters of security. Yet the police over the past 7 years has been 'streamlined'. And Theresa May was Home Secretary (interior minister) for 6 of those years. I don't think she's in a position to put a tough face on. On the matter of security, ironically it's Corbyn who's coming off better now. Not long ago May went to Saudi Arabia primarily for trade. I don't remember her discussing Saudi Arabia's export of extremism abroad.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #25 - June 05, 2017, 01:14 PM

The big question is what to do about the 3,000 Jihadi types walking the streets freely.  The security services cannot possibly keep track of all of them, even if we doubled their budgets.   The majority hold British passports.   I'd deport those that don't hold GB passport immediately - but what to do with the others?

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #26 - June 05, 2017, 01:26 PM

The big question is what to do about the 3,000 Jihadi types walking the streets freely.  The security services cannot possibly keep track of all of them, even if we doubled their budgets.   The majority hold British passports.   I'd deport those that don't hold GB passport immediately - but what to do with the others?

that is nonsense ..   The security services  many western countries can easily keep track of all of them if they do not have any ulterior motives of using these rogues   and for some of the rabid ones   PUT THE ELECTRONIC DOG TAGS ON THEM...

London Bridge Islamic hero was already well  known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7B6FS_D7_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6coqNAmviM

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-names-idUSKBN18V145?il=0

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/05/one-of-the-suspected-london-bridge-attackers-was-thrown-out-a-mosque-6684446/

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #27 - June 05, 2017, 03:03 PM

Bridge terrorist's links to two extremist preachers: Jihadi was filmed at extremist events alongside cleric who hailed his support for ISIS

The Mail knows the identity of the terrorist, but has chosen not to name him at the request of the police

One of the London Bridge attackers appeared alongside two notorious Islamist preachers in a TV documentary.

He was filmed at extremist events alongside Mohammed Shamsuddin, who has publicly hailed his support for Islamic State.

Shamsuddin, who has claimed state benefits since he was 18, has also called for Sharia law in the UK and made chilling warnings about a ‘backlash’ by British Muslims.
    He was also pictured with Abu Haleema, who was accused of radicalising a British schoolboy who was convicted over a plot to behead police officers during an Anzac Day parade in Australia.
    Shamsuddin is a disciple of Omar Bakri Mohammed – the Tottenham Ayatollah – and his successor Anjem Choudary.

He has been at the forefront of Islamist protests over the past decade, and openly admitted preaching a message of ‘world domination’.

In a Channel 4 documentary last year, Shamsuddin was shown praying with a group of followers including one of the London Bridge attackers in London’s Regent’s Park under the black flag of Islam.  Shamsuddin told his followers: ‘The Sharia is coming to the UK – this black flag you see here one day is gonna be on 10 Downing Street.’

The jihadi was filmed at extremist events alongside Mohammed Shamsuddin, pictured, who has publicly hailed his support for Islamic State. There is no suggestion he is connected to Saturday’s attack .

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #28 - June 05, 2017, 04:21 PM

Neighbors identify London Bridge attack suspect as man featured in recent documentary  AMERICAN abc NEWS Channel

Neighbors have identified one of the London Bridge attack suspects as a man known by the nickname “ABZ” or “Abs” who was featured in a recent documentary on the British Channel 4 from 2016 called “The Jihadist Next Door.”

Neighbors say he was the attacker who wore the fake suicide vest during the vehicle and stabbing attack that killed seven people in London on Saturday night.

He was a member of Al Muhajiroun, a small group of men led by   Anjem Choudary and Siddartha Dhar who openly preached for the need for Sharia law. The group was closely monitored by authorities. Police know the man’s name but have not yet publicly announced it.

According to Alexander Meleagrou-Hitchens, research director of George Washington University's Program on Extremism, Choudary's network of extremist followers has numbered in the hundreds, and many have been charged with terrorism offenses in the U.K. or fought and died in Syria with ISIS.

"So the potential for more of them to mobilize is still there,” said Meleagrou-Hitchens, who has interviewed several members of the group. “Almost all would be known to authorities though … There are hundreds of members but only small fraction will act. Knowing which ones will is hard and not an exact science.”

Another British expert said Al-Muhajiroun has proven time and again that many of those involved with it are truly "dangerous individuals," justifying the British government's 2010 ban on Choudary's group.

"Thwarting plots relies on an element of luck,” said Robin Simcox, a terrorism expert at the Heritage Foundation. “And with 23,000 suspects on the radar, the British Security Services simply don't have the capacity to track everyone that is a potential terror threat.”

click the image   and watch/listen to what they are saying

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #29 - June 05, 2017, 04:54 PM

Some ways to control Islamic Jihadism of Fools  who run around  streets  with beards and  long  shirts  as islamic intellectuals...  and semi-intellectuals   who try to defend  brutal  actions of nutcase rogues of Islam   with Imperialism, communism  whatnot  but evade brainwashing of  adolescent young men /women  by the Islamic preachers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Jqx53OKnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1eYXtlGBo8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lv5M96laPI

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »