Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: I develop Islamophobia

(Read 7852 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I develop Islamophobia
     Reply #30 - September 15, 2017, 02:14 AM

Ironic that the article in your link yeez refers to the lynching of 11 Italian Americans in a long list of American injustices.

The lynching of a number of Italian immigrants in New Orleans on March 14, 1891 was one of the largest mass lynching's in U.S. history.

In modern scholarship, researchers estimate that 597 Mexicans were lynched between 1848 and 1928. Mexicans were lynched at a rate of 27.4 per 100,000 of population between 1880 and 1930. This statistic was second only to that of the African American community, which endured an average of 37.1 per 100,000 of population during that period. Between 1848 and 1879, Mexicans were lynched at an unprecedented rate of 473 per 100,000 of population.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • I develop Islamophobia
     Reply #31 - September 16, 2017, 02:20 AM

Ironic that the article in your link yeez refers to the lynching of 11 Italian Americans in a long list of American injustices.

Here's Italian-American comedian Joe Piscopo explaining the connection between that episode and how the statue of Columbus came to exist on Columbus Circle in Manhattan's upper west side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNlVGX_HrrU

And here is the always eloquent Gad Saad on Islamophobia and Freedom of Speech in Canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ifai9h4wps

Well thanks for the response .. couple of words in your posts caught my eye and I highlighted them dear Unifier. , and they are

1). Yeez  
    2). Islamophobia and Freedom of Speech

So on that   website of faith heads .,  I actually did not read that article in its entirety  dear Unifier., I know it is the website of STUPID FAITH HEADS and I don't expect such websites to have any sensible material.   What such  fools write in the name of Islamophobia is actually for hiding the problems with-in Islam  and its religious material and adding some propagandizing material of their faith..

but do you agree with this  cartoon ?  is it not a good way to  help some Muslim haters harassing some lady dressed in Hijab  so they understand the meaning of hate??  

Or would you consider insulting her Hijab dress on her face in the name of Freedom of Expression  as  the fundamental right of any and every citizen ??

well let me add this today's news link on the way
    Christian man in Lahore sentenced to death over blasphemous WhatsApp text  .. for different reason..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »