Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Man shouting 'anti-Muslim slurs' kills 2 on Portland train_ AMRIKA NEWS

(Read 2500 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Man shouting 'anti-Muslim slurs' kills 2 on Portland train_ AMRIKA NEWS
     OP - May 28, 2017, 01:23 PM

Man shouting 'anti-Muslim slurs' kills 2 on Portland train_ AMRIKA NEWS

Authorities investigating the deadly stabbings on a Portland commuter train Friday are looking into the suspect's background and trying to determine whether the man will be charged with federal hate crimes.

As of Saturday, Jeremy Joseph Christian was being held on suspicion of state crimes, including aggravated murder, for which the death penalty is a possible sentence.The FBI has joined the Portland police-led investigation to gather evidence.

"It's too early to say whether last night's violence was an act of domestic terrorism or a federal hate crime," Renn Cannon, the special agent in charge of the Portland office of the FBI, told reporters Saturday.
    The killings -- in which two men were fatally stabbed and another was wounded -- came after Christian allegedly started yelling what "would best be characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions" toward two women in a Metropolitan Area Express (MAX) light-rail train, Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson said. Witnesses described the women, one of whom was wearing a hijab, as Muslim.

As two men tried to calm him down, Christian, 35, stabbed them and one other man, police said. The two men who died were identified Saturday as Ricky John Best , 53, of Happy Valley, and Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, 23, of Portland.

Best died at the scene, and Meche died at a hospital, police said.
    Best, an Army veteran and father of four children, was a "model public servant" working for the city of Portland, a spokesman for Portland Commissioner Chloe Eudaly said.

"My heart goes out to the family of Rick Best. They have lost a husband and a father, and we have lost a treasured employee," Eudaly said in a statement.

Namkai-Meche graduated with a degree in economics from Portland's Reed College last year. In a statement, his thesis adviser Noelwah R. Netusil, said he was "a very caring person, smart, hardworking, and with such a bright future."  

well that is the news from AMRIKA.. read more at the link but here is the freedom loving free speech supporting RACIST HERO  ... THE AMRIKA  WHITE god that is going to save AMRIKA and its freedom  from Islam which apparently is spreading like wildfire through some innocent  Muslim woman wearing hijab and suffering throughout her life because of Assholes of Islam..

Damn Muslim women who is living day to day life in a city ., working for her family and for her children  gets it ..THE SHIT.... from all sides ..including from Islam and Muslim heroes and free speech freedom loving AMRIKA  SAVIOURS

Jeremy Joseph Christian was charged with aggravated murder and attempted murder.

Jeremy Joseph Christian....... what a name ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 28, 2017, 01:36 PM

well here are the videos on the victims and on that AMRIKA HERO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJkDnByRZGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0Mk2dza08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxIoJJHdEnI

well that is the hero...  a month before he killed two wonderful souls who tried to  intervene on behalf of some Muslim woman wearing hijab..

Reply #2 - May 28, 2017, 01:45 PM

here are the victims of  FREEDOM LOVING BRUTAL RABID DOG OF AMRIKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8u1zQLlZ_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYg8O5RsfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNUhBdtNx24

Reply #3 - May 28, 2017, 02:14 PM

Well BBC news gives more details of Victims of that brutal tragic killing by a AMERICAN TERRORIST who terrorize teenage Muslim girls 

Portland deaths: Son who died trying to stop Muslim abuse 'a hero' says Mother

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche was called "a shining bright star" by his mother

The mother of a US man who died protecting two young women from anti-Muslim harassment has called him "a hero" who "will remain a hero" after his death.

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche was one of two men who were stabbed to death on a train on Friday in Portland, Oregon.  Police named the other man who died as Ricky John Best, 53, a father of four and an Army veteran.

Another passenger was wounded before the attacker was arrested.
    Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, a convicted felon. He is due to appear in court on Tuesday, charged with two counts of aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

However, Loren Cannon, special agent in charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Oregon, said on Saturday it was too early to tell whether the "violence was an act of domestic terrorism or a federal hate crime".
    What happened?

On Friday afternoon, two teenage girls, one of them Muslim and wearing a headscarf, boarded a train in Portland.  According to witnesses, they attracted the attention of Mr Christian.  Dyjuana Hudson - mother to one of the girls - said he began

Sergeant Pete Simpson confirmed the "suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterised as hate speech or biased language".  Three men then stepped in to help the girls. Ms Hudson told the Oregonian that one of them said: "You can't get at them like that — they're little girls."

But the suspect then allegedly turned on the girls' defenders. Sgt Simpson said: "Some of the people that he was yelling at, they were attacked viciously by the suspect, resulting in the two deaths and one injury."

Apparently unaware of how badly injured their defenders were, the two terrified girls fled, calling Ms Hudson for help. Mr Christian was arrested shortly after he got off the train.

Who were the victims?

Mr Best was on his way home when he was attacked. He had spent 23 years serving in the US Army, retiring in 2012, according to the Oregon website Willamette Week. Since 2015, he had worked for the City of Portland.

His colleague Kareen Perkins told Oregon Live he was "the first person you would go to for help"..........

well there is more at that  news link.. go read it

Reply #4 - May 28, 2017, 07:03 PM

Rough to read about good people dying because of ongoing bullshit.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - May 29, 2017, 12:22 AM

Details about another stab victim Micah David-Cole Fletcher who is expected to survive.
    Thoughts are with the heroes.
    So deeply moved to read about them, and saddened. They remind me of the people that reached out to help me and my family, people that we've never met again.
     Reply #6 - May 29, 2017, 10:11 AM

Details about another stab victim Micah David-Cole Fletcher who is expected to survive.
    Thoughts are with the heroes.
    So deeply moved to read about them, and saddened. They remind me of the people that reached out to help me and my family, people that we've never met again.

well let us put those  faces of wonderful folks  who lost lives  and got hurt in defending young Muslimahs who happened to be traveling public transport

Micah Fletcher is reading poetry on a MAX train on Memorial Day weekend, 2016. T .  He was one of the men who came to the defense of a teenager wearing a hijab on a MAX train Friday., he  won a 2013 poetry competition with a poem condemning prejudices faced by Muslims.

Micah David-Cole Fletcher was injured in the attack after he and two other men approached suspect Jeremy Christian, who was allegedly yelling racial slurs at two young women, one of whom is Muslim.  When his girlfriend, parents and brother got to the emergency room late Friday, Fletcher said he was doing OK.

"How are you guys?" he asked, according to his girlfriend Miranda Helm. His blood-soaked jeans, T-shirt and black tennis shoes were in the room in an evidence bag.

The 21-year-old was taking the train to his job at a pizza shop from classes at Portland State University. The suspect hit Fletcher once on the left side with the knife. It punctured his neck and was millimeters away from his jugular, Helm said doctors told her and the family.

He required surgery, which lasted about two hours, she said. Surgeons who operated on him had to remove bone fragments from his throat, she said.

Reply #7 - May 29, 2017, 04:29 PM

He is autistic, too. So I read.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #8 - May 31, 2017, 01:33 AM

Shitty human being. RIP to the heroes who died standing up to him :(
     Reply #9 - May 31, 2017, 01:57 AM

Shitty human being.
    RIP to the heroes who died standing up to him :(

A piece of shit can not be human being..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqOIGyhuxs

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40096993

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/portland-victim-mothers-letter-donald-trump/

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »