Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Month of Return to Allah

(Read 24124 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Month of Return to Allah
     OP - May 27, 2017, 07:56 AM

the ninth month of the lunar calendar, beginning with the sighting of the new moon.

The fourth pillar of Islam is fasting.

Allah prescribes daily fasting for all able, adult Muslims during the whole of the month of Ramadan,

Exempted from the fast are the very old and the insane. On the physical side, fasting is from first light of dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations. On the moral, behavioral side, one must abstain from lying, malicious gossip, quarrelling and trivial nonsense.

Those who are sick, elderly, or on a journey, and women who are menstruating, pregnant, or nursing are permitted to break the fast, but must make up an equal number of days later in the year. If physically unable to do so, they must feed a needy person for each day missed. Children begin to fast (and to observe the prayers) from puberty, although many start earlier.

In addition to the fast proper, one is encouraged to read the entire Quran. In addition, special prayers, called Tarawih, are held in the mosque every night of the month, during which a whole section of the Quran (Juz') is recited, so that by the end of the month the entire Quran has been completed. These are done in remembrance of the fact that the revelation of the Quran to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was begun during Ramadan.

(Laylat al-Qadr). To spend that night in worship is better than a thousand months of worship, i.e. Allah's reward for it is very great.
    Some Tips for A Blessed month of Ramadan (Dr Zakir naik)! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2Y-xpUVX4

Why is Ramadan called the month of forgiveness - Zakir ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6QeiV9HIjg parrot
     Reply #1 - May 27, 2017, 08:43 AM

We know, we know.

I had some lovely french bread just now with cheese and Rosé.
     Reply #2 - May 27, 2017, 09:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5xxh5UX4U
     Reply #3 - May 27, 2017, 12:22 PM

Surat Rave-adan

1.   Oh ye Murtads! Eating has been prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for every human being before you, so that you may stay healthy.
    2.   Three well known meals a day! So whosoever among you is hindered from eating—by zealous family or nosy friends—let them sneak food, Yea! Sneak it quietly and stealthily.
    3.   Thus shall ye have patience until you can live independently and wealthy!
    4.   The month of Rave-adan is the month in which the best music is released—enjoyment for mankind with perfect rhythm and beat.
    5.   So whosoever among you witnesses the month should fill it with much alcohol and lots of  food to eat!
    6.    Permitted for you on days of Rave-adan are all drinks, and good food rich and hearty.
    7.   And on its nights shall ye gather together to celebrate and party!
    8.   Your lord knows that you used to deprive yourselves through pointless fasting and prayer.
    9.   So now, enjoy yourselves, put on some beats, and throw your hands up in the air!
    10.   And eat and take shots until ye can no longer distinguish a black thread from a white thread.
    11.   Then sleep off your hangover until all aches have departed from your head.
    12.   And there is no harm upon you if you bring a partner to your bed.
    13.   Verily, the month of Rave-adan is a month of great powers!
    14.   Music and dancing therein is greater than a billion hours!
    15.   Your spirits rise therein at the command of the DJ with every thump
    16.   So make new friends and be happy as the party starts to jump!
    17.   And drink Red Bull with your shots when ye feel yourself start to yawn
    18.   Verily, the parties of Rave-adan shall stay popping until dawn.

To be fair,  the mufassiroon have commented that, like hajj, observance of Rave-adan is only obligatory once in the life of the Murtad. It can get tiring. But whoever volunteers more, it is better for him.
     Reply #4 - May 27, 2017, 02:23 PM

Surat Sleep

Verily murtads thou can switch thy schedules,
    Making the night for activity and the day for slumber,
    If it be convenient for you.
    Ameen and all that jazz.

Yeah, I'm not all that good at revelation, I'll stick to being a lesser prophet I guess.  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - May 28, 2017, 10:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcSXp1GUHXU

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - May 29, 2017, 04:39 PM

Best purchase I ever made whenever the Qur'an is blaring at maximum volume alongside the Athan clock throughout the month of haramadamn

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #7 - May 29, 2017, 06:31 PM

I just recommended those to someone yesterday and they informed me the person I recommended them for was already deaf...

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #8 - May 29, 2017, 11:28 PM

I'm resisting the urge to make a moon god joke.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #9 - May 29, 2017, 11:31 PM

Just do it. Everyone needs a reminder.

Reply #10 - May 30, 2017, 01:37 PM

Burying the crescent moon / moon god nonsense once and for all.

Its a rather well known fact that Christian fundamentalists have made and continue to make utterly ridiculous claims about Islam being centered around the worship of some Arabian 'moon god'.

Their claim that Allah is a moon god is based on drawing imaginary connections between Islamic symbols and pre-Islamic relics. These ridiculous ideas have always been propagated by fraudsters and charlatans posing as experts on ancient history. These lies are then parroted by Christian internet archaeologists on forums and discussion boards everywhere. (Also, be sure to read the link to know where this moon god nonsense originated from)

The method fundamentalists use in their smear campaign against Islam is rather childlike. What they do is point out superficial similarities between the crescent moon seen on mosques/flags and the ones found on relics dug up in the middle east, and then conclude that both have their origins from the same source...therefore "Allah is a moon god".

What these fundamentalists conveniently leave out is the fact that the crescent moon has been used as a symbols by various cultures outside of the middle east which had nothing to do with Islam. Perhaps they do this on purpose or are simply ignorant of the crescent moon symbol having been used outside of the middle east. Either way, I'll give them the benefit of doubt.

Crescent and six pointed Star from the seal of the Jewish Community of Regensburg, Germany, Middle ages.

Crescent seen on Jewish tombstone in a cemetery in Austria.

The crescent moon also appeared on Roman and Byzantine currency....

The crescent moon is a symbol associated with Shiva.,  one of  zillion hindu gods of Indians

Chandra another hindu god  of Indians

Crescent moon on Sikh ceremonial emblem  (India)

Some Chinese moon goddess

Now question is ,

Do all these moon crescents have anything  to do with the crescent of the Arabian moon god  that came into Islam in the name of Allah??

IS ALLAH REALLY A MOON GOD ARABIAN PAGANS BEFORE  ISLAM?

another important  question is

What is the significance of Moon or moon sighting In Islam??  how did this moon thingy came in to islam

So many questions to answer.,     anyways I always used to heckle  make fun  of  this rascal MOHD ELFIE NIESHAEM JUFERI but I have to agree with  some of it what  he said in that article in his forum..  boy  13 years gone by .,I wonder how menj is doing  and what he is upto ?

Dammit you became Fat.. Menj stop eating shit  and go for running  naked for a month with no food but just fish eating on  some Malaysian island coast .. That too you have to catch fish  yourself ..  DO NOT BUY IT  you butt head

Reply #11 - May 31, 2017, 01:07 AM

muslims give loads to charity. especially this time of year. Its a great thing. but one thing I wish they didn't do was to sponsor hifz orphans. Please get your own children to learn the quran but PLEASE leave orphans alone. I watched a programme the other day and the presenter was saying that if people don't have time to send their kids to learn the quran by heart then they should send the money to the hifz orphans. (honestly these were children about 7-8 years old). He said they wanted to learn the quran. NO THEY DON'T!! Seriously Leave the kids alone. build them orphanges give them an education but don't make them hifz.
     Reply #12 - May 31, 2017, 08:30 AM

Ramadan has always been a positive turning point in the lives of many Muslims.

Narrated by Abu Hurairah, May Allah be Pleased with Him said:

أنَّ النَّبيَّ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم صعِد المِنبَرَ فقال: ( آمينَ آمينَ آمينَ ) قيل : يا رسولَ اللهِ إنَّكَ حينَ صعِدْتَ المِنبَرَ قُلْتَ : آمينَ آمينَ آمينَ قال : ( إنَّ جِبريلَ أتاني فقال : مَن أدرَك شهرَ رمضانَ ولَمْ يُغفَرْ له فدخَل النَّارَ فأبعَده اللهُ قُلْ : آمينَ فقُلْتُ : آمينَ ومَن أدرَك أبوَيْهِ أو أحَدَهما فلَمْ يبَرَّهما فمات فدخَل النَّارَ فأبعَده اللهُ قُلْ : آمينَ فقُلْتُ : آمينَ ومَن ذُكِرْتَ عندَه فلَمْ يُصَلِّ عليكَ فمات فدخَل النَّارَ فأبعَده اللهُ قُلْ : آمينَ فقُلْتُ : آمينَ ) (ابن حبان وصححه الألباني)

Interpreation of the Meaning: "The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (Peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

This means that Ramadan should be a turning point in the life of every Muslim: a turning point from sins to repentance, from negligence to diligence, from deviation to guidance and from leaning on the life of this world to hastening towards the Paradise of the Hereafter.
    هل تريد ان تثبت ان القرآن خطأ؟ شاهد الفيديو - ذاكر نايك

Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ySSQXU7Bk

مريم جزء من الثالوث طبقاُ للقرآن وهذا خطأ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7NnF6s7gPo

Convert To Islam Dr. Volker Enders [Physicist]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwHxL3zuFw
     Reply #13 - May 31, 2017, 08:34 AM

Children (who did not reach puberty) are not commanded to fast. However, their parents or guardians are strongly recommended to encourage them to fast few days so that they get used to it and they grow up knowing of the worship of fasting as they would know that of praying. In fact this was the practise of the first women of Islam who were living around the Prophet, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam. An example of that is ar-Rubayya' bint Mu'awiyyah who reported that: "The Messenger of Allah,salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, sent a man on the morning of the day of 'Ashurah, to the residences of the Ansar, saying: 'Whoever has spent the morning fasting is to complete his fast. Whoever has not spent this morning fasting should voluntary fast for the remainder of the day.' We fasted after that announcement, as did our young children. We would go to the mosque and make toys stuffed with cotton for them to play with. If one of them started crying due to hunger, we would give them a toy to play with until it was time to eat." [al-Bukhari and Muslim.]

Dear sister remember that among the seven that Allah will shade under His shade onthe Day of Judgement is a young man who grew up in the worship of Allah. Therefore let your children be one of these.

There are many ways to educate your children about Ramadan, the best and most important of which is to set the good example by fasting properly and behaving according to the Prophetic teachings. This is what your children will take from you first. When you are fulfilling this you can very easily [and they will accept it and practise it easilly as well] teach them what you want. Here are few tips that you can use with your children [you can think of others as well]:

Depending on their age encourage them to fast a number of days upto every other day or more for those who are almost at the age of puberty. For those who are still young let them fast a day or two and praise them in front of friends and relatives for their achivement.

Let your children go with their father to the Masjid for Maghrib prayer and break the fast with the larger Muslim community to make them feel the gretness of fasting and the unity of Muslims in worshipping Allah.

If your children cannot fast let them eat with you at the time of Maghrib and teach them that you are breaking the fast even if they ate before.

Teach your children the supplication of breaking the fast

Take your children to the Taraweeh prayer so that they get used it and know about it from their early age. They may sit or stay in the back of the prayer room if they get tired.

Teach them to give charity. Do it in front of them and tell them you are doing it because the reward increases in Ramadan.

Teach them to recite Qur'an regularily and inform them that the Prophet (S) used to do that in Ramadan.

Correct them if they behave wrongly or say unaccaptable words and remind them that they are fasting ot they are in Ramadan and this may alter their reward.

Wake them up for Suhoor [even if they don't fast] and Fajr prayer.

Teach them to feed the people fasting and tell them about the reward for that.

Dress them in the best clothes, give them a bath and take them with you to the Eid Prayer. Teach them that this is our feast and celebration and that christmas, easter, thanksgiving and other holidays are not ours. Stress the distinction.

and remember that the Prophet salla allahu alaihi wa sallam said:

"One who is given the responsibility of the bringing up of daughters and treats them well will be a shield for him from Hell. [Bukhari and Muslim]
     Reply #14 - June 01, 2017, 01:28 AM

Or maybe bring up your children honest in a lying world, and never subject them to a fantastical vengeful God who dictates unhealthy eating habits in hot places.
    Maybe it would be better for them to see the world as it is instead of through a lens of superiority and fantasy.
    Life is hard enough. At least, at least, love the children enough to give them the truth in life.

Reply #15 - June 01, 2017, 12:15 PM

Children....

children.....

children ....

There are many ways to educate your children about Ramadan

children ....

children  ....

children  ....

children  ....

children  ....

children  .....

Indeed  There are many ways to educate akay  type children about Ramadan.,   Let me take this opportunity to educate children like akay that visits this website  ON THE FESTIVALS OF ISLAM ...

https://www.alislam.org/library/books/MuslimFestivalsCeremonies.pdf

The 12 months of the Islamic Calendar, in order are these:

Muharram
    Safar
    Rabi' al-awwal
    Rabi' al-thani
    Jumada al-awwal
    Jumada al-thani
    Rajab
    Sha'ban
    Ramadan
    Shawwal
    Dhu al-Qi'dah
    Dhu al-Hijjah

Islam has a few major holidays that Muslims celebrate throughout the year. Among them are these:

Eid Al-Adha, the "Feast of Sacrifice";
    Isra Me'Raj, the night of journey and ascenscion;
    Ramadan, a monthlong period of fasting;
    Eid Al-Fitr, the "Feast of Fast-Breaking";

Islam holidays celebrated in the rest of year 2017
    DAY ......................... DATE............................     HOLIDAY NAME
    Tue  ......................... Apr 25, 2017 ....................Lailat al Miraj
    Sat ......................... May 13, 2017 ......................... Lailat al Bara'ah
    Sun ......................... May 28, 2017 ......................... Ramadan (start)
    Thu ......................... Jun 22, 2017 ......................... Laylat al Kadr
    Tue ......................... Jun 27, 2017 ......................... Eid-al-Fitr (End of Ramadan)
    Thu ......................... Aug 31, 2017 ......................... Waqf al Arafa - Hajj
    Mon ......................... Sep 04, 2017 ......................... Eid-al-Adha
    Fri ......................... Sep 22, 2017 ......................... Hijra - Islamic New Year
    Sun ......................... Oct 01, 2017 ......................... Day of Ashura / Muharram
    Fri ......................... Dec 01, 2017 ......................... Milad un Nabi

In the next few posts we will learn about the origins, history and usefulness of these Islamic festivals for Muslim folks

Reply #16 - June 02, 2017, 10:17 AM

God's LOVE, MERCY & FORGIVENESS in ISLAM with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGGZZkdkLQ

Understanding God's Mercy - Yusha Evans - Khutba in the ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-USoQoCAql0
     Reply #17 - June 02, 2017, 11:30 AM

God's LOVE, MERCY & FORGIVENESS in ISLAM with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUGGZZkdkLQ

Understanding God's Mercy - Yusha Evans - Khutba in the ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-USoQoCAql0

akay    watching this video clip makes me understand godliness..  mercy of human beings through godliness actions than LISTENING TO FOOLS and their cock and bull silly stories  from cacadododo  allah/god  alleged sayings

Reply #18 - June 03, 2017, 01:25 AM

https://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

1400 years of shit explaimed in 40mins by Bill Warner......break your fast with this
     Reply #19 - June 04, 2017, 12:31 AM

Ramadan has always been a positive turning point in the lives of many Muslims.

This is true: many Muslims decide to leave Islam at this time of year.
    ---
    And hello everyone,I've not been here for a while. (please don't all reply, I'm not intending to hijack this thread  Wink )
     Reply #20 - June 04, 2017, 12:36 AM

Surat Rave-adan

10.   And eat and take shots until ye can no longer distinguish a black thread from a white thread.

Cheesy  That's got to be the best ayat in the surah  dance
     Reply #21 - June 06, 2017, 08:29 AM

Surat Rave-adan

10.   And eat and take shots until ye can no longer distinguish a black thread from a white thread.

This is a beautiful analogy
    Indicates the beauty of the Arabic language

And miracles in the Koran

The analogy shows the appearance of light after dark
    \\\\\

someone told me
    My name is Abdullah DeLancey. I am Canadian and I am employed as a Patient Service Worker at the local hospital. I have been married for almost 20 years and we have 3 wonderful children. Alhamdulillah, I am now a Muslim. I wasn't always a Muslim, though.

Previously; I was a Protestant Christian for all of my life.

My family brought me up in the Pentecostal Church until I was an adult at which time I moved to a fundamental Independent Baptist Church.

As a faithful Christian I was very involved at Church, giving lectures for the Adult Sunday School and other duties. I was eventually elected as the Deacon of the Church. I really wanted to further my dedication to God and decided to pursue a career as a Minister.

I was awarded a scholarship to help me start taking a degree in Divinity. My goal was to be a Pastor of a Church or a Missionary. However, becoming a Minister would commit me and my whole family to the Church full time for life.

So just before attending Bible College, I thought it best to look at Christianity critically and ask some very serious questions about my faith. I questioned the Trinity, why God would need a son, and why the human sacrifice of Jesus, as stated in the Bible, was needed to provide me with forgiveness.

I questioned the Christian belief of how all the righteous people in the Old Testament were "saved" and in heaven if Jesus wasn't even born yet.

I pondered serious questions about Christianity that I had neglected to ask my whole life.

The answers I received from Christians on these theological issues "which are the basis of the faith in Christianity," defied all reason and were absolutely beyond any logical thinking.

Why would God give us a wonderful brain and then expect us to temporarily stop using it? Because that is what Christianity is asking people to do when they say you just must have faith.

That is blind faith.

Realizing that I had always accepted Christianity, with blind faith for my entire life and never had questioned it was perplexing to me. How could I have not realized this before?

I could not find the answers in the Bible. Once I realized that the Trinity was a myth and that God is powerful enough to "save" someone without the need for help from a son or anyone or anything else. Things changed. My entire faith in Christianity fell apart. I could no longer believe in Christianity or be a Christian.

I left the Church for good and my wife dutifully left with me, as she was having trouble accepting Christianity too. This was the start of my spiritual journey. I was now without a religion but believed in a God.

This was a very hard time for me and my family as Christianity was all we had ever known. I had to search for the truth. I began studying various religions and found them as false one after another. Until, I heard about Islam.

Islam!!! What was that? As far as I could remember, I had never known a Muslim and Islam was not heard or spoken of "as a faith" in my part of Canada. Unless, of course, it was news stories talking bad about Islam. For me at that time, Islam was not even a consideration. Not on my religious radar at all.

But then I started to read a little about Islam. Then, I kept reading a little more.

Then, I read the Quran. This wonderful revelation of truth changed my life forever. I immediately started to study every piece of information pertaining to Islam I could get my hands on.

I discovered the nearest mosque was about 100 miles away from my city.

So I promptly loaded the family van and drove my family to this mosque. On the way, I was very nervous but also very excited at the same time.. I asked myself, was I even allowed in the mosque because I wasn't an Arab or a Muslim?

However, after arriving at the mosque, I quickly realized I had nothing to fear. I was greeted by the Imam and the Muslims with a most warm greeting. I found them very nice. Nothing like the bad things the news always said about Muslims.

They gave me a book by Ahmed Deedat and assured me I could be a Muslim.

I studied all the material on Islam they gave me. I appreciated these books very much because our local library had only 4 books on Islam.

After studying I was in shock. How could I have been a Christian for so long and never heard the truth?

I now believed in Islam. I knew it and I wanted to convert.

I was put in contact with the small Muslim community in my city. On March 24th 2006 I went to the Mosque. Just before Friday prayer started and with most of the local Muslim Community present as witness; I testified that" La illaha ill Allah, Muhammadur Rasul Allah": "There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. I was now a Muslim. It was the best day of my life.

I love Islam and have peace now.

Difficult times have come since I became a Muslim. When people started realizing I was now a Muslim they would shun me or laugh at me, most of our old Christian friends have never talked to us again.

My parents have all but disowned me.

I love being a Muslim and it doesn't matter if some of my fellow Canadians think of me as odd for becoming a Muslim. Why?

The reason is that I alone, am the one that will have to answer to God after my death.

God is the giver of strength and Almighty God has helped me through all the rough times after my conversion to Islam. I have many, many Muslim Brothers now.

I have legally changed my first name to Abdullah, which I like very much. I am now the first and only Muslim Chaplain approved to work at the local hospital in my City. I am a Muslim and I am truly happy. All thanks be to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY
     Reply #22 - June 06, 2017, 08:30 AM

Indeed, the Holy Qur’an is the most precious guidance to every Muslim and Recitation of the Holy Qur’an is the greatest treasure which drives us to make full advantage of time to increase our rewards. Virtues of Recitation have been approved in the Holy Qur’an and Noble Sunnah as well. The Messenger of Allah (Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him) said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ حَرْفًا مِنْ كِتَابِ اللهِ فَلَهُ بِهِ حَسَنَةٌ، وَالحَسَنَةُ بِعَشْرِ أَمْثَالِهَا، لاَ أَقُولُ الْم حَرْفٌ، وَلَكِنْ أَلِفٌ حَرْفٌ، وَلاَمٌ حَرْفٌ، وَمِيمٌ حَرْف
    (Interpretation of meaning):
    “Whoever reads a letter of the Book of Allah will have one hasanah (good deed) for it, and the hasanah (good deed) brings a tenfold reward. I do not say that ‘Alif-Laam-Meem’ is a letter; rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter and Meem is a letter.”
    Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2910. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in (Saheeh at-Tirmidhi).

This great virtue encourages us to devote our time for Recitation continuously, which sustains us to become more closer to Allah the Almighty and to be well-prepared for the day of Judgement via increasing our rewards. A Muslim should be wise to recognize that this life will end and good deeds will be a great help after death. We make Duaa to Allah the Almighty for granting us the blessing to be among righteous Muslims who follow the guidance in the Holy Qur’an. Praise due to Allah the Almighty, Prayer and Peace of Allah the Almighty be upon the Prophet Muhammad, his Family and all his Companions.

12 Things to Avoid during Ramadan by Dr. Zakir Naik - ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16tZG7BvdpE

Common Mistakes done by Muslims every Ramadhaan by ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAVTwJdLlxU
     Reply #23 - June 06, 2017, 12:52 PM

Indeed, the Holy Qur’an is the most precious guidance to every Muslim and Recitation of the Holy Qur’an is the greatest treasure which drives us to make full advantage of time to increase our rewards. Virtues of Recitation have been approved in the Holy Qur’an and Noble Sunnah as well. The Messenger of Allah (Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him) said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ حَرْفًا مِنْ كِتَابِ اللهِ فَلَهُ بِهِ حَسَنَةٌ، وَالحَسَنَةُ بِعَشْرِ أَمْثَالِهَا، لاَ أَقُولُ الْم حَرْفٌ، وَلَكِنْ أَلِفٌ حَرْفٌ، وَلاَمٌ حَرْفٌ، وَمِيمٌ حَرْف
    (Interpretation of meaning):
    “Whoever reads a letter of the Book of Allah will have one hasanah (good deed) for it, and the hasanah (good deed) brings a tenfold reward. I do not say that ‘Alif-Laam-Meem’ is a letter; rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter and Meem is a letter.”
    Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2910. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in (Saheeh at-Tirmidhi).

This great virtue encourages us to devote our time for Recitation continuously, which sustains us to become more closer to Allah the Almighty and to be well-prepared for the day of Judgement via increasing our rewards. A Muslim should be wise to recognize that this life will end and good deeds will be a great help after death. We make Duaa to Allah the Almighty for granting us the blessing to be among righteous Muslims who follow the guidance in the Holy Qur’an. Praise due to Allah the Almighty, Prayer and Peace of Allah the Almighty be upon the Prophet Muhammad, his Family and all his Companions.

12 Things to Avoid during Ramadan by Dr. Zakir Naik - ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16tZG7BvdpE

Common Mistakes done by Muslims every Ramadhaan by ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAVTwJdLlxU  

akay  the news says here at https://www.dawn.com/news/1337780/how-do-i-rent-a-van-copycat-attackers-pose-challenge-to-uk-security-services   says  with this heading

'How do I rent a van?': Copycat attackers pose challenge to UK security services

...."We are dealing with people who appear very volatile, very unstable many of them, people who are prepared to use low-tech methods, (who) sometimes go from thinking about the idea to carrying out the attack in a very short space of time," Dick said, adding further copycat attacks were a possibility.....

and that is a fact.,   Faiths create faith heads that do not question their faiths  and that in modern times  potentially creates nutcases who appear very volatile, very unstable .Such  foolish faith heads instead of enquiring faith books and their respective allah/god whatever  go for faith based jihadism to  destroy and kill many innocent  lives for no good reason  but they became nutcases. And that is  because  these fools who from their adolescents age listen to IDIOTS like  Zakir naik and turn into brutal brainless robots.

So I suggest to you instead of reading  and listening to fools that preach & write about faiths     you should read the original scriptures yourself and   use critical thought process .. After that follow/use/preach whatever  you learned by yourself...  be your own prophet...

Reply #24 - June 07, 2017, 06:53 PM

Well all that stuff is nonsense. Let me tell you the reality of origin for symbols of both Christianity and Islam.

Have you ever looked at the overall shape of european longswords with crossguards, and middle eastern scimitars with curved blades? Now why is it coincidence that these violent religions would have symbols that mirror these weapons?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #25 - June 07, 2017, 07:14 PM

You are totally wrong, obviously. Clearly, Christianity and Islam were just engaged in an epic game of tic-tac-toe ages ago, where the Europeans were the X’s and the Arabs were the O’s. The game was so long that the symbols evolved a bit: the Christians just started making plus signs for ease and the Muslims got too sloppy to complete the circles.
     Reply #26 - June 07, 2017, 08:58 PM

Well all that stuff is nonsense. Let me tell you the reality of origin for symbols of both Christianity and Islam.

Have you ever looked at the overall shape of european longswords with crossguards, and middle eastern scimitars with curved blades? Now why is it
    coincidence that these violent religions would have symbols that mirror these weapons?

A bit wrong hear....the cross guard sword was mainly a nordic idea  that the christians adoped in there designs...and it was also used just as much by muslim soilders and in the indian/persian context...the design is very practical for non-calvary combat. The same about curved swords for muslims...they are objectivly better on hourse back and even westerns adopted the design (sabres). The religious references seem to be a mordern thing since the muslims and  christains at the time of say the crusdades where useing both designs without seeing a reilgious problem.

Plus the crossguards where designed when armour evolved and shields where no longer needed...swords needed the cross guard to searve as the shield. Also...may of the crosses are not the same shape as the christian cross...more V shaped guard.

scholagladiatoria is a YT that makes vids on swords and historical weapons and did a video on this showing evidence that all these cultures used a variety of swords...but in the east they had mpre calvsery due to normadic culture like the mongols so prefered curved swords but even the muslims used roman gladious which also helped in the evolve of the longsword.

Reply #27 - June 08, 2017, 01:04 AM

Clearly the weaponry was designed based on the evolved game of Tic Tac Toe, to correspond with each team.

Reply #28 - June 08, 2017, 07:44 PM

It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims that Islam would not have millions of adherents all over the world, if it had not been spread by the use of force.
    The following points will make it clear, that far from being spread by the sword, it was the inherent force of truth, reason and logic that was responsible for the rapid spread of Islam.
    Islam has always given respect and freedom of religion to all faiths.  Freedom of religion is ordained in the Quran itself:
    “There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.  The right course has become clear from the wrong.”  (Quran 2:256)

The noted historian De Lacy O’Leary wrote:[1]  “History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.”
    The famous historian, Thomas Carlyle, in his book Heroes and Hero worship, refers to this misconception about the spread of Islam: “The sword indeed, but where will you get your sword? Every new opinion, at its starting is precisely in a minority of one; in one man’s head alone.  There it dwells as yet.  One man alone of the whole world believes it, there is one man against all men.  That he takes a sword and tries to propagate with that will do little for him.  You must get your sword! On the whole, a thing will propagate itself as it can.”

If Islam was spread by the sword, it was the sword of intellect and convincing arguments.  It is this sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people.  The Quran says in this connection:
    “Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best.”  (Quran 16:125)
    The facts speak for themselves
    •      Indonesia is the country that has the largest number of Muslims in the world, and the majority of people in Malaysia are Muslims.  But, no Muslim army ever went to Indonesia or Malaysia.  It is an established historical fact that Indonesia entered Islam not due to war, but because of its moral

message.  Despite the disappearance of Islamic government from many regions once ruled by it, their original inhabitants have remained Muslims.  Moreover, they carried the message of truth, inviting others to it as well, and in so doing endured harm, affliction and oppression.  The same can be said for those in the regions of Syria and Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, Asia, the Balkans and in Spain.  This shows that the effect of Islam on the population was one of moral conviction, in contrast to occupation by western colonialists, finally compelled to leave lands whose peoples held only memories of affliction, sorrow, subjugation and oppression.
    •      Muslims ruled Spain (Andalusia) for about 800 years.  During this period the Christians and Jews enjoyed freedom to practice their respective religions, and this is a documented historical fact.

•      Christian and Jewish minorities have survived in the Muslim lands of the Middle East for centuries.  Countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan all have significant Christian and Jewish populations.
    •      Muslims ruled India for about a thousand years, and therefore had the power to force each and every non-Muslim of India to convert to Islam, but they did not, and thus more than 80% of the Indian population remains non-Muslim.
    •      Similarly, Islam spread rapidly on the East Coast of Africa.  And likewise no Muslim army was ever dispatched to the East Coast of Africa.

•      An article in Reader’s Digest ‘Almanac’, yearbook 1986, gives the statistics of the increase of the percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984.  This article also appeared in The Plain Truth magazine.  At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, while Christianity had increased by 47%.  During this fifty-year period, there was no “Islamic conquest” yet Islam spread at an extraordinary rate.
    •      Today the fastest growing religion in America and Europe is Islam.  The Muslims in these lands are a minority.  The only sword they have in their possession is the sword of truth.  It is this sword that is converting thousands to Islam.

•      Islamic law protects the privileged status of minorities, and that is why non-Muslim places of worship have flourished all over the Islamic world.  Islamic law also allows non-Muslim minorities to set up their own courts, which implement family laws drawn up by the minorities themselves.  The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred whether they are Muslims or not.
    Conclusion
    It is clear, therefore, that Islam did not spread by the sword.  The “sword of Islam” did not convert all the non-Muslim minorities in Muslim countries.  In India, where Muslims ruled for 800 years, they are still a minority.  In the U.S.A., Islam is the fastest growing religion and has over six million followers.
    In his book The World’s Religions, Huston Smith discusses how the prophet Muhammad granted freedom of religion to the Jews and Christians under Muslim rule:

The Prophet had a document drawn up in which he stipulated that Jews and Christians “shall be protected from all insults and harm; they shall have an equal right with our own people to our assistance and good offices,” and further, “they shall practice their religion as freely as the Muslims.”[2]
    Smith points out that Muslims regard that document as the first charter of freedom of conscience in human history and the authoritative model for those of every subsequent Muslim state.\\\\\\\\\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OpmjfA1wM
     Reply #29 - June 08, 2017, 10:36 PM

as usual I must correct my friend akay for his mistakes and misunderstandings in Islam
    It is a common misconception with some non-Muslims that Islam would not have millions of adherents all over the world, if it had not been spread by the use of force.

No that is wrong..  It should be read as "Islam always did not spread by sword  and force "

The following points will make it clear, that far from being spread by the sword, it was the inherent force of truth, reason and logic that was responsible for the rapid spread of Islam.
    Islam has always given respect and freedom of religion to all faiths.  Freedom of religion is ordained in the Quran itself:
    “There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion.  The right course has become clear from the wrong.”
     (Quran 2:256)

rubbish  you neither know the  origins of Quran nor you are reading it properly dear akay.

The noted historian De Lacy O’Leary wrote:[1]  “History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.”

rubbish   akay rubbish ..please read all De Lacy O’Leary works..

O'Leary, De Lacy (1923). The Coptic Theotokia.  
    O'Leary, De Lacy (1924). Fragmentary Coptic Hymns from the Wadi n'Natrun.
    O'Leary, De Lacy (1926–1928). The Difnar (Antiphonarium) of the Coptic Church (2 vols).  
    O'Leary, De Lacy (1930). The Arabic Life of St. Pisentius.
    O'Leary, De Lacy (1936). The Ethiopian Church: Historical Notes on the Church of Abyssinia. Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. Retrieved 15 March 2013.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1909). The Syriac Church and Fathers.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1912). Studies in the Apocryphal Gospels of Christ's Infancy.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1937). The Saints of Egypt.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1922). Arabic Thought and Its Place in History.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1923). Arabic History and Culture.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1923). Short History of the Fatimid Khalifate.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1927). Arabia Before Muhammad.

O'Leary, De Lacy (1947). How Greek Science Passed to the Arabs. .

As many historians misunderstood origins of Islam,Muhammad ad Quran ..  he too did not realize  "THERE WAS NO PROPHET OF ISLAM "MUHAMMAD" in the history of Islam ..In Islam "Muhammad" is just title to many stories of Islam..Some good and some bad

The famous historian, Thomas Carlyle, in his book Heroes and Hero worship, refers to this misconception about the spread of Islam: “The sword indeed, but where will you get your sword? Every new opinion, at its starting is precisely in a minority of one; in one man’s head alone.  There it dwells as yet.  One man alone of the whole world believes it, there is one man against all men.  That he takes a sword and tries to propagate with that will do little for him.  You must get your sword! On the whole, a thing will propagate itself as it can.”

Nonsense    Thomas Carlyle  is NOT historian of Islam

read that book Thomas carlyle's  heroes and hero worship ..pdf file

If Islam was spread by the sword, it was the sword of intellect and convincing arguments.  It is this sword that conquers the hearts and minds of people.  The Quran says in this connection:
    “Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best.”  (Quran 16:125)

learn to Read Quran properly dear akay

The facts speak for themselves
    •      Indonesia is the country that has the largest number of Muslims in the world, and the majority of people in Malaysia are Muslims.  But, no Muslim army ever went to Indonesia or Malaysia. It is an established historical fact that Indonesia entered Islam not due to war, but because of its moral

True   Islam from Indian subcontinent to Indonesia  did NOT always spread by force or sword  but the local converts did use force and other methods to convert others in to Islam.

message.  Despite the disappearance of Islamic government from many regions once ruled by it, their original inhabitants have remained Muslims.  Moreover, they carried the message of truth, inviting others to it as well, and in so doing endured harm, affliction and oppression.  The same can be said for those in the regions of Syria and Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, North Africa, Asia, the Balkans and in Spain.

That is utter nonsense.. Please read "Chronological History of Islam"

rest is story and silly words but as far as
    This shows that the effect of Islam on the population was one of moral conviction, in contrast to occupation by western colonialists, finally compelled to leave lands whose peoples held only memories of affliction, sorrow, subjugation and oppression.
    •      Muslims ruled Spain (Andalusia) for about 800 years.  During this period the Christians and Jews enjoyed freedom to practice their respective religions, and this is a documented historical fact.

•      Christian and Jewish minorities have survived in the Muslim lands of the Middle East for centuries.  Countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan all have significant Christian and Jewish populations.
    •      Muslims ruled India for about a thousand years, and therefore had the power to force each and every non-Muslim of India to convert to Islam, but they did not, and thus more than 80% of the Indian population remains non-Muslim.
    •      Similarly, Islam spread rapidly on the East Coast of Africa.  And likewise no Muslim army was ever dispatched to the East Coast of Africa.

•      An article in Reader’s Digest ‘Almanac’, yearbook 1986, gives the statistics of the increase of the percentage of the major religions of the world in half a century from 1934 to 1984.  This article also appeared in The Plain Truth magazine.  At the top was Islam, which increased by 235%, while Christianity had increased by 47%.  During this fifty-year period, there was no “Islamic conquest” yet Islam spread at an extraordinary rate.
    •      Today the fastest growing religion in America and Europe is Islam.  The Muslims in these lands are a minority.  The only sword they have in their possession is the sword of truth.  It is this sword that is converting thousands to Islam.

•      Islamic law protects the privileged status of minorities, and that is why non-Muslim places of worship have flourished all over the Islamic world.  Islamic law also allows non-Muslim minorities to set up their own courts, which implement family laws drawn up by the minorities themselves.  The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred whether they are Muslims or not.
    Conclusion
    It is clear, therefore, that Islam did not spread by the sword.  The “sword of Islam” did not convert all the non-Muslim minorities in Muslim countries.  In India, where Muslims ruled for 800 years, they are still a minority.  In the U.S.A., Islam is the fastest growing religion and has over six million followers.
    In his book The World’s Religions, Huston Smith discusses how the prophet Muhammad granted freedom of religion to the Jews and Christians under Muslim rule:

The Prophet had a document drawn up in which he stipulated that Jews and Christians “shall be protected from all insults and harm; they shall have an equal right with our own people to our assistance and good offices,” and further, “they shall practice their religion as freely as the Muslims.”[2]
    Smith points out that Muslims regard that document as the first charter of freedom of conscience in human history and the authoritative model for those of every subsequent Muslim state............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OpmjfA1wM

As  far as that video debate of  Ahmed Deedat and Dr Anis Shorrosh is concerned ..   The life and death of Ahmed Deedat  actually  proves this Allah/god deity of all stupid faiths is nothing but bullshit flimsy imagination of believers  and  is utterly impotent irrelevant irrational imaginative cartoon character  

see what happened to Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYNvMivc360
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0bNedwEEg

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »