Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Gunmen kill 23 Christians in Egypt says news

(Read 1176 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Gunmen kill 23 Christians in Egypt says news
     OP - May 26, 2017, 12:19 PM

Gunmen kill 23   Christians in Egypt  says news

Masked gunmen attacked a group of Coptic Christians as they were driving to a monastery south of Cairo on Friday, killing 26 and wounding 26, the governor of Egypt's Minya province, Essam al-Bedaiwy, said.

The group was travelling in two busses and a truck through the province, which is home to a sizeable Christian minority, he said.

Eyewitnesses said the Copts were attacked as they were going to pray at the monastery of Saint Samuel the Confessor in the western part of the province.

They said masked men stopped the vehicles on a road leading to the monastery and opened fire.

Coptic Christians, who make up about 10 per cent of Egypt's population of 92 million, have been the subject of a series of deadly attacks in recent months.

About 70 have been killed in bomb attacks on churches in the cities of Cairo, Alexandria and Tanta since December.

Those attacks were claimed by Islamic State. There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Friday's attack

that is what the news says ..... and in another of Islamic heroes.,  the paper says

Taliban attack on Afghan base kills at least 15 soldiers   ...Afghanistan

t least 15 Afghan soldiers were killed when Taliban fighters attacked their army base in the southern province of Kandahar, the defence ministry said Friday, in the second such assault this week.

The attack in Shah Wali Kot district late Thursday came just three days after 10 Afghan soldiers were killed when Taliban militants stormed another base in the same area.

Five dead after gun battle in Garhi Dewan Near Larkana ...Pakistan

Five people lost their lives, including two children that succumbed to their injuries on Friday, as a result of bullet injuries sustained during a heavy exchange of fire between two groups over the petty issue of children’s fight in Garhi Dewan village near Larkana on May 25.

The injured were taken to Chandka Medical College Hospital where on Friday, according to hospital sources, 11-year-old Babar and 10-year-old Kainat died.

That is straight shia -sunni brutal fight/problem in Land of pure
    Bangladesh removes 'un-Islamic' statue after protests

Bangladesh on Friday removed a controversial statue depicting a goddess of justice outside its Supreme Court that religious hardliners had deemed “un-Islamic."

Hardliners wanted the statue of the blindfolded, sari-clad woman holding scales — a Bangladeshi version of the Greek goddess of justice — to be replaced with a Quran.

Sculptor Mrinal Haque choked back tears as he oversaw the statue's removal after less than six months, saying it felt like “clearing a dead body.”

“Even my mother's death did not make me so grief-stricken,” Haque told AFP

Foreign fighters are among Islamist militants killed in a southern Philippine city in recent days, officials say.

Six jihadists, including Indonesian and Malaysian citizens, were killed as the army continued its operation to drive the rebels out of the city of Marawi.
    Attack helicopters and special forces have been deployed in the offensive.
    It is a rare admission by the authorities that local jihadists are working with international groups.
    Marawi is a mainly Muslim city in Lanao del Sur province on the southern island of Mindanao. The province is a stronghold for the Maute group, which has pledged allegiance to so-called Islamic State (IS).

and that is the news from that southern Philippine city Marawi

well Islamic heroes everywhere . There are only two alternatives to these heroes.... either they have to win or  they have to go to Jannah in allah brothel house..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Gunmen kill 23 Christians in Egypt says news
     Reply #1 - May 26, 2017, 01:42 PM

Published on May 26, 2017

At least 26 Coptic Christians were killed and 25 others wounded on Friday when a bus carrying them to a church in Egypt's southern province of Minya was shot at by unidentified militants, officials said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTYIdQCMyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ0UplLVd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tv4rm75rOY

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »