Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: monogamy

(Read 4696 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • monogamy
     OP - May 25, 2017, 02:59 PM

Is it to much to ask now to be in a monogomous relationship? I dont have a problem with pololigamous couples but I dont want to be with a women who would want to have other people in our relationship.

https://youtu.be/-wUoRKQhBXw

What about you guys?

I also find that if i was to be with mulitple women at once the value of them dimmies and they dont feel like the one!
  • monogamy
     Reply #1 - May 25, 2017, 03:00 PM

Also.....if she aint happy with me or vice versa...then fix it or leave it dont cheat it
    https://youtu.be/d079McwlBRE
  • monogamy
     Reply #2 - May 25, 2017, 03:40 PM

Dude, that second video bothered me.

It ain't got shit to do with that distance and closeness stuff, it's about power. The powerful in a relationship can and will do what they want, and make up whatever excuses afterward. Whether it's being abusive, lying, cheating, whatever.

Philowolf, consider your own power in any given relationship that you would be entering into. Now consider how absurd it is for you to even be thinking of the "diminishing value of multiple women". I highly doubt you're at that sort of power position, like it or not.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • monogamy
     Reply #3 - May 25, 2017, 03:44 PM

Dude, that second video bothered me.

It ain't got shit to do with that distance and closeness stuff, it's about power. The powerful in a relationship can and will do what they want, and make up whatever excuses afterward. Whether it's being abusive, lying, cheating, whatever.

Philowolf, consider your own power in any given relationship that you would be entering into. Now consider how absurd it is for you to even be thinking of the "diminishing value of multiple women". I highly doubt you're at that sort of power position, like it or not.

Are you trying to say i may not be the dominate one in relationship so this issue is out of my hands?

I am a passive personality and had controling parents so it could be true
  • monogamy
     Reply #4 - May 25, 2017, 03:45 PM

Also i thinkthe second videos is for couple that are equal in power for the most part (yes one will be more dominate than the other)
  • monogamy
     Reply #5 - May 25, 2017, 04:42 PM

Every relationship has power dynamics. Even those in an "equal" relationship have some spheres in which they are more or less powerful. The only way you can effectively predict power dynamics is through an assessment of both parties before entering into a relationship. From your end, that would be you, but a similar analysis could undoubtedly be done for your potential relationship partner.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • monogamy
     Reply #6 - May 25, 2017, 05:22 PM

Every relationship has power dynamics. Even those in an "equal" relationship have some spheres in which they are more or less powerful. The only way you can effectively predict power dynamics is through an assessment of both parties before entering into a relationship. From your end, that would be you, but a similar analysis could undoubtedly be done for your potential relationship partner.

Since iam a thick ideot...how would this relate to me wanting a monogomous partner? E.g. If I feel a woman is the "Type" to cheat because she likes to me in power i would not want to be with this person
  • monogamy
     Reply #7 - May 25, 2017, 05:53 PM

we play only call of duty in my house if that helps
  • monogamy
     Reply #8 - May 25, 2017, 05:55 PM

we play only call of duty in my house if that helps

Is that a secrate way of saying you guys are monogomous? Smiley
  • monogamy
     Reply #9 - May 25, 2017, 07:01 PM

I'll spare you the minutia as my opinions on this topic are somewhat colourful.

Suffice it to say that pumping and dumping is all I need, lol @ relationships.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • monogamy
     Reply #10 - May 25, 2017, 07:05 PM

This is not a argument against pologagmy...if thats what people wants its fine. I just want to know if im this day and age and for the future will i be unable to be in a monogomus relationships as i know i will not be able to live with that.
  • monogamy
     Reply #11 - May 25, 2017, 07:10 PM

Smiley

well pumping dumping is ok if  kids are not involved and  women gets equal opportunity  to dump .,  but Qtian it doesn't work well with Easter family mindsets ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• monogamy
     Reply #12 - May 25, 2017, 07:12 PM

Lol what

• monogamy
     Reply #13 - May 25, 2017, 07:13 PM

Who did this thread go from monogomy to jerking off Cheesy
  • monogamy
     Reply #14 - May 25, 2017, 07:13 PM

Who's talking about beating the meat?

I wasn't.

• monogamy
     Reply #15 - May 25, 2017, 07:19 PM

I am a twat....read pumping and dumping as jerking off! Roll Eyes

Anyway that fine for a while but i want a family and kids and monogmy....i am young and dont mind sleeping around now but not forever.....personal expriance says they end up lonley in later life and i already have issues with lonleyness and my social life
  • monogamy
     Reply #16 - May 25, 2017, 07:22 PM

And i dont care about marriage...happpy to cohabit or marry if the woman wants
  • monogamy
     Reply #17 - May 25, 2017, 07:36 PM

So, how long have you lived in London?

• monogamy
     Reply #18 - May 25, 2017, 07:38 PM

So, how long have you lived in London?

Born and raised Londoner....but away at uni
  • monogamy
     Reply #19 - May 25, 2017, 07:41 PM

Same, but I'm currently chilling in the sticks cos I'm choosing to be frugal. London living is heavy on the wallet and I need a million asap.

• monogamy
     Reply #20 - May 25, 2017, 07:42 PM

Same, but I'm currently chilling in the sticks cos I'm choosing to be frugal.

I need a million asap.

Dont we all

So your camping?
  • monogamy
     Reply #21 - May 25, 2017, 07:43 PM

Nah lool I just regard anything outside of London as the countryside.

I can still get to West in like 15 mins so it ain't that bad.

• monogamy
     Reply #22 - May 25, 2017, 11:50 PM

The primary function of monogamy and/or marriage is to raise children in a stable environment.

Since I don't want to have children I'm not really going to bother with monogamy.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • monogamy
     Reply #23 - May 26, 2017, 12:05 AM

Long term monogamy does offer opportunities for personal growth, as long as you don't become the reflection in someone else's eyes.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • monogamy
     Reply #24 - May 26, 2017, 07:14 AM

The primary function of monogamy and/or marriage is to raise children in a stable environment.

Since I don't want to have children I'm not really going to bother with monogamy.

So does that mean you are in open relationships or dont do relationships and just sex?
  • monogamy
     Reply #25 - May 26, 2017, 07:14 AM

Long term monogamy does offer opportunities for personal growth, as long as you don't become the reflection in someone else's eyes.

Could you elaborate on this point plz
  • monogamy
     Reply #26 - May 26, 2017, 09:09 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hold-me-tight/201003/monogamy-are-we-can-we-be-monogamous%3Famp

This seems like a good article
  • monogamy
     Reply #27 - May 26, 2017, 12:55 PM

Since iam a thick ideot...how would this relate to me wanting a monogomous partner? E.g. If I feel a woman is the "Type" to cheat because she likes to me in power i would not want to be with this person

Oh, well really there's nothing that you can do about your partner, and vice versa there is nothing that they can do to ensure that you don't cheat. Power comes into play when it comes down to who feels like they can get away with what in a relationship. So for example, if one is self-sufficient and the other dependent then the self-sufficient one will feel like they can get away with more. But that's only one form of power. Sexual capital is another form, in this context the ability of one or the other party to easily replace their partner with someone of greater or equal perceived value.

So yeah, it's very complicated. And some people just like taking risks and/or are callous, and other people are risk averse and/or doormats so really there's a wide variety of reasons that people do or don't cheat. If it's important to you, I'm sure there's ways to end up in such a relationship.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • monogamy
     Reply #28 - May 26, 2017, 01:21 PM

Oh, well really there's nothing that you can do about your partner, and vice versa there is nothing that they can do to ensure that you don't cheat. Power comes into play when it comes down to who feels like they can get away with what in a relationship.

there is  NO RELATIONSHIP  in such circumstances., it is just blackmailing  with  ..emotional.. financial ..physical violence ...etc..etc..  

So for example, if one is self-sufficient and the other dependent then the self-sufficient one will feel like they can get away with more. But that's only one form of power. Sexual capital is another form, in this context the ability of one or the other party to easily replace their partner with someone of greater or equal perceived value.

Hmmm......Yes.. if women  become self-sufficient  then the self-sufficient one will   get away.,  that is a good reason,   why allah doll gives all powers to men to control women .,

So yeah, it's very complicated. And some people just like taking risks and/or are callous, and other people are risk averse and/or doormats so really there's a wide variety of reasons that people do or don't cheat. If it's important to you, I'm sure there's ways to end up in such a relationship.

Nope it is very simple  .." do not fall for blackmail  and do not use  blackmail  to control others  "  ...............another form of golden rule............

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• monogamy
     Reply #29 - May 26, 2017, 04:58 PM

Hehe, it's easier said than done yeez.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »