Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Oh Allah, Trump is one of your servants ...." 'Trump, servant of God'

(Read 1913 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "Oh Allah, Trump is one of your servants ...." 'Trump, servant of God'
     OP - May 21, 2017, 08:57 PM

"Oh Allah, Trump is one of your servants, his fate is in your hands.

Oh Allah, Trump is one of your servants, his fate is in your hands. Command him,
    Twitter users have circulated a screen shot of an earlier tweet (posted in May, but now deleted) by Saudi cleric Saad Bin Ghoneim.
    It said: "Oh Allah, Trump is one of your servants, his fate is in your hands. Command him, whether or not he wishes, to serve the best interests of the Muslims and to ease their oppression. Save us from his evil and guide him to your path."

Mr Bin Ghoneim told the Saudi online newspaper Sabq that he had posted the tweet after "positive statements from US President Trump towards our country following a successful visit" from Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman to the US.

He said his tweet included a prayer for Muslims to be saved from the "evil" of Mr Trump....

well  that is what is going on in sand land...  read it all at the link...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 22, 2017, 12:25 AM

President Trump Speech in Saudi Arabia At Arab Islamic - American Summit (FULL SPEECH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmd0hdGme1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEnvulC3X-I

Reply #2 - May 22, 2017, 12:34 AM

It made me feel a bit ill.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #3 - May 23, 2017, 01:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXnMbOSeB1I

Reply #4 - May 23, 2017, 01:15 AM

That actually made me feel better. Go Melania!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #5 - May 23, 2017, 06:12 AM

Take notes Sweden.
     Reply #6 - May 24, 2017, 07:32 AM

Oil is more important than identity politics, that's what's up. Nothing to be surprised about.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #7 - May 24, 2017, 11:57 AM

Oil is more important than identity politics, that's what's up. ...

off course oil is important to fly the planes Cato...  how are you doing? how far you are in to lying planes?  did you get that prize  ??  that......that commercial license??  

I wonder how much Oil could Americans buy from that money and lives they spent on war on terror since that tragic day sept.11th?  Oil is a Allah  curse to destroy the nations  that have the oil.  and I hope in this century oil stops coming from  Allah ass....

anyways  A good question is asked in today's dawn  and the question is Will any good come out of the US-Arab coalition?

THE obscenely opulent reception arranged in Donald Trump’s honour, with Arab autocrats lining up to pay homage to the American president, forgetting his inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and his likening of the Saudi royal family to ‘slaveholders’ in the past, did not come as a surprise. Nor did the US leader’s softened tenor as he addressed the so-called Arab-Islamic-American Summit in Riyadh last week.

Indeed, there was no mention in Trump’s speech of ‘radical Islamic terrorism’, a term he often used during his election campaign. But what excited the Saudi and Gulf kings gathered at the forum was Trump’s tirade against Iran which he declared was the centre of terrorism and extremism. ................What was supposed to be an alliance against terrorism has virtually turned into an anti-Iran coalition............

.............Surely Tehran too is to be blamed for the ongoing proxy wars in the Middle East along sectarian lines. It is actively involved in the Syrian and Iraqi civil wars. But targeting the country as the bastion of terrorism and extremism is extremely dangerous. Ironically, Iran and the US forces have been collaborating in fighting the militant Islamic State (IS) group in Iraq, while Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries are supporting some extremist Sunni militant groups fighting in Syria.
    This approach of containing Iran is bound to further inflame the situation in the Middle East that will have spillover effects in other Muslim countries, especially Pakistan. Interestingly, it’s all happening as the Iranian people re-elected Hassan Rouhani, a moderate, as their president who was also responsible for reaching a landmark nuclear deal with the United States and other nuclear states.

Hence the grand reception for the new US president when he chose the kingdom as the first destination of his maiden foreign visit as president. The Saudis have also obliged him by signing a multibillion-dollar arms deal and promising to invest billions more in infrastructure development in the US.

Those business deals with the prospect of generating thousands of new jobs in the US have certainly thrilled Trump. The development has also marked the return of the US to its traditional Saudi-centred Middle East policy.

However, given the Middle East civil war and the rise of more dangerous global terrorist groups like IS, a partisan American policy could complicate the situation, further destabilising the region.

...................Whatever ambiguity there was about the aims and objectives of the 41-member coalition must be clear by now after the speech at the summit by Saudi King Salman Abdul Aziz who did not mince his words, describing Iran as the main enemy. A major question is whether we also agree with the Saudi agenda...........................

One had hoped that an inclusive alliance of Muslim-majority nations would help bridge the sectarian divide and bring an end to the civil war in the Middle East. But the so-called Arab-Islamic-American Summit has dashed that hope and only added to the prevailing instability.

well My answer to that question is big Nooooooo to my friend   ZAHID HUSSAIN
    And I delete those words from you that I think are misrepresenting the ground facts and realities ..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »