Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Insest Mark Dice

(Read 7487 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Insest Mark Dice
     OP - May 21, 2017, 08:52 AM

https://youtu.be/mx457T7iWMA

I am a follower of the consenting adults rule and not harming anyone and like the some people in the video think thats insest is wierd but dont think people should be punished for it.....these christains and relublics can call me a mental chase all they want.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #1 - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM

I don't really care with whom anyone sleeps with, as long as it's two consenting adults. I do however think that people should not be allowed to birth any offspring from incest. By the way, I count first cousin as incest. Statistics and data speak for themselves on this matter however sensitive the topic might be for some from a cultural/religious perspective.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #2 - May 21, 2017, 12:42 PM

I don't really care with whom anyone sleeps with, as long as it's two consenting adults. I do however think that people should not be allowed to birth any offspring from incest. By the way, I count first cousin as incest. Statistics and data speak for themselves on this matter however sensitive the topic might be for some from a cultural/religious perspective.

Playing devils advocate,,what if it was possible via gentic screening or adoption, other ways to get healy children?

I would then allow kids if it was possible.

Plus i susppect more relgious people allow insest due to religious grounds such as may christain cults in usa...south asias ect
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #3 - May 21, 2017, 12:44 PM

As for librals being mentally sick as mark dice suggest...since when did christains have phd in psychology?
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #4 - May 21, 2017, 12:57 PM

Many devout theist types have a PhD in everything, because a direct line to their god makes them the authority on all. Have you not noticed?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #5 - May 21, 2017, 01:01 PM

Many devout theist types have a PhD in everything, because a direct line to their god makes them the authority on all. Have you not noticed?

Sorry.....forgot  the univercity of Abaramhic Pigshit handed those out. dance
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #6 - May 21, 2017, 01:02 PM

Yeah, and they worked hard for it. Better not discount their journey!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #7 - May 21, 2017, 01:04 PM

Yeah, and they worked hard for it. Better not discount their journey!

Some did....others bought a ticket to ISIS and got the certifcate on the bus ride there
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #8 - May 21, 2017, 01:29 PM

I don't think it's even possible to remove the long nor short term genetic degeneration in offspring born of incest. It's not only genetic diseases, but other cognitive issues such as problems with impulsiveness and aggressiveness, as well as the level of IQ degenerating. So sure, you might do a screening where you rule out the more apparent genetic diseases, but that's not the only problem, or even biggest long term problem, with incest and the potential offspring from such a relations.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #9 - May 21, 2017, 01:31 PM

I don't think it's even possible to remove the long nor short term genetic degeneration in offspring born of incest. It's not only genetic diseases, but other cognitive issues such as problems with impulsiveness and aggressiveness, as well as the level of IQ degenerating. So sure, you might do a screening where you rule out the more apparent genetic diseases, but that's not the only problem, or even biggest long term problem, with incest and the potential offspring from such a relations.

In that case i would suggest adoption or surget babies with non family members
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #10 - May 21, 2017, 07:03 PM

I don't really care with whom anyone sleeps with, as long as it's two consenting adults. I do however think that people should not be allowed to birth any offspring from incest.

So how do you go about enforcing that?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #11 - May 21, 2017, 07:05 PM

So how do you go about enforcing that?

I would recomend abortion but not forced abortion and fines
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #12 - May 21, 2017, 07:16 PM

So many ethical quagmires in any approach there honestly. I for one think its always going to be very difficult to put punitive measure on cousin marriages and the birth of offspring thereof. Some people will just always gravitate towards it, and I don't think even with the increased incidence of genetic problems over time that it would warrant something like fines on parents who could have potential medical problems of the children to contend with anyway. I suppose it could make more sense in a European country where the cost of healthcare is subsidized by the state, but I don't think it could fly in the USA.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #13 - May 21, 2017, 07:21 PM

So many ethical quagmires in any approach there honestly. I for one think its always going to be very difficult to put punitive measure on cousin marriages and the birth of offspring thereof. Some people will just always gravitate towards it, and I don't think even with the increased incidence of genetic problems over time that it would warrant something like fines on parents who could have potential medical problems of the children to contend with anyway. I suppose it could make more sense in a European country where the cost of healthcare is subsidized by the state, but I don't think it could fly in the USA.

I am in the UK so i would take the fines out of any acsess income they have thats not needed for healthcare and lively hood. TBH i would only fine then for tax payers money needed for their children
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #14 - May 21, 2017, 09:10 PM

This is a contraversial topic. And I'm not sure if and how one would go about it (regarding asbies question). But for starters marriage between first cousins etc could be made illegal. It's not just medical problems that arise. The over all quality of the gene pool decreases, and there are other cognitive problems as a result of incest. But again, cousin marriage has been part of human culture for so long that it would hard to eradicate it. Doesn't mean it's impossible and that we should accept it. Human culture changes.

• Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #15 - May 21, 2017, 09:38 PM

This is a contraversial topic. And I'm not sure if and how one would go about it (regarding asbies question). But for starters marriage between first cousins etc could be made illegal. It's not just medical problems that arise. The over all quality of the gene pool decreases, and there are other cognitive problems as a result of incest. ........................

Nope  even if you are the ruler of the planet you can not do that..   the only thing you can do is educate..educate and educate ..  and the globe has tools to educate public ...

1).  Inbreeding shaped the course of human evolution.....newscientist.com

2). Inbreeding depression....evolution.berkeley.edu

3). Inbreeding and  Neutral   Evolution... University College London _Neutral   Evolution

4).  Autism, genetics, and inbreeding: An evolutionary view... Journal of Public Health and
    Epidemiology_2016

5.  Did Inbreeding Royals Evolve? ....the-scientist.com

6).  Inbreeding Common in Early Humans seeker.com

7)..  Non-Random Mating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_iAgP84cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYMfaZ-r6ec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-moJXZovY

Stupid religions..stupid faiths stupid people...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #16 - May 21, 2017, 11:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #17 - May 22, 2017, 01:41 PM

I don’t like the video. Homosexually is no analogy to incest. Incest quite often involves abuse of kinship influence, especially to minors. And that is the most horrible part.
       As for genetic aspects, an inbreeding culture is different from an occasional case of close kin marriage. Yezevee’s videos are the result of a long chain of systematic inbreeding, not just one generation. And why those people kept having children even after the danger’s revealed in the first-born children, is beyond me.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #18 - May 22, 2017, 02:24 PM

oooops! looks like I'm responding to yeezevess vids..........my response was my initial reaction to the ops vid.

can't watch any of yeeze's vids. says channel 4 has blocked content in my country. weird cos i'm in London innit.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #19 - May 22, 2017, 02:28 PM

oooops! looks like I'm responding to yeezevess vids..........my response was my initial reaction to the ops vid.

can't watch any of yeeze's vids. says channel 4 has blocked content in my country. weird cos i'm in London innit.

Funny i watched theae vids on youtube about 3 months back and it was fine

Funny i watched this vids on youtube about 3 months back?

• Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #20 - May 22, 2017, 02:31 PM

So you dont agree with consental insest in any shame or form?
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #21 - May 22, 2017, 02:36 PM

But for starters marriage between first cousins etc could be made illegal.

It’s impractical. China bans first cousin marriages but many of my rural relatives do it ALL THE SAME. For all the paper works, do you know how hard it is even to actively prove you’re someone’s first cousin for legal issues? It's not that easy to monitor that efficiently. Let alone international first cousin marriages.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #22 - May 22, 2017, 02:39 PM

So you dont agree with consental insest in any shame or form?

correct. I i'm struggling to understand why people think its ok. It just seems so messed up.
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #23 - May 22, 2017, 02:41 PM

correct. I i'm struggling to understand why people think its ok. It just seems so messed up.

Many people did and do see homosexulaity the same way. Most people on cemb dont incurige it but dont want consentual insest relationships to lead to prison or death pentalty
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #24 - May 22, 2017, 02:43 PM

Plus many relgious culture past and present practiced it so its not just some Atheist anything gos moral stance that theist would like to portray
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #25 - May 22, 2017, 02:51 PM

Many people did and do see homosexulaity the same way. Most people on cemb dont incurige it but dont want consentual insest relationships to lead to prison or death pentalty

well of course I wouldn't want anyone who practised it to be imprisoned or killed. I could say its not my business but what if they have kids? don't you think that would be selfish/irresponsible on their part?
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #26 - May 22, 2017, 02:55 PM

well of course I wouldn't want anyone who practised it to be imprisoned or killed. I could say its not my business but what if they have kids? don't you think that would be selfish/irresponsible on their part?

Well we agree on the first part then.

I would believe children are wrong....but no forced abortions but may have fine them money not needed to raise the children. This can be done in UK since health care is free.

But the paint point was that allowing insest and not sending them to jail ect does not make us mentaly sick like Mark Dice suggests in the OP video
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #27 - May 22, 2017, 02:56 PM

Oh i have a friend Called Brooska....your name any connection?
  • Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #28 - May 22, 2017, 03:00 PM

But the paint point was that allowing insest and not sending them to jail ect does not make us mentaly sick like Mark Dice suggests in the OP video

I never got to the end of the vid. will watch it again tonight. I didn't realise he was calling them mentally sick.

• Insest Mark Dice
     Reply #29 - May 22, 2017, 03:01 PM

Oh i have a friend Called Brooska....your name any connection?

nah. I just like Kate Bush.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »