Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ex muslim telegram group

(Read 4083 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ex muslim telegram group
     OP - May 04, 2017, 05:03 PM

Hi everyone! We have a telegram group set up for ex muslims. We currently have around 40 members. Telegram is a messaging app like WhatsApp but much more secure. You'll need a phone number to set it up but others won't be able to see your number. If you're interested then PM me.
     Reply #1 - May 04, 2017, 05:26 PM

Hi everyone! ..............

Helloooo  Princess...Hello Ice...

Ha!  that is your 2nd post ... So you would like to have my telephone number .. let me read your 1st post in that introduction

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30911.msg868649#msg868649

Hi everyone! I'm a 16 year old girl from Pakistan. I've been an ex Muslim ever since I was 13. Before 13 I was quite religious .......

Oh my goodness gracious .. 16 is a very troublesome age

So you are 16.,  what are you doing now a days dear IcePrincess?

And  you are from Pakistan..please don't tell me that you are living in Pakistan.. 

anyways welcome to CEMB den...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - May 04, 2017, 05:36 PM

I understand that! But you can surf the web and check the telegram FAQ and see that other users can't see your number on telegram unless you share it. And yes, I'm 16 and live in Pakistan Smiley thanks!
     Reply #3 - May 04, 2017, 05:41 PM

It's my duty at this point to urge anyone who wants to join in such a group to be extremely careful about what personal information they share.
     Reply #4 - May 04, 2017, 05:43 PM

I agree. Everyone should be careful with personal information. We have a strict policy there that no one should be asking for any personal information.
     Reply #5 - May 04, 2017, 05:45 PM

I understand that! But you can surf the web and check the telegram FAQ and see that other users can't see your number on telegram unless you share it. And yes, I'm 16 and live in Pakistan Smiley thanks!

dear IcePrincess  you are too cold and  you appears to be too young and too naive  to understand.. but  you know you are  insulting GOVT OF PAKISTAN  and you are indirectly saying Pakistan govt can not trace your telephone numbers and address   that you use in that  https://web.telegram.org/

Tell  me you are related to Maryam nawaz   or atleast friend of her daughter ...

Reply #6 - May 04, 2017, 06:00 PM

I agree. Everyone should be careful with personal information. We have a strict policy there that no one should be asking for any personal information.

How strict is the policy ?  what are the policy rules IcePrincess ??

well forget that... but tell me what college ..what school?  what you are doing with life??  So you are living in Pakistan..  could you please read your post again at https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30911.msg868649#msg868649

and and tell me how many blasphemous  remarks you have in it....

Reply #7 - May 04, 2017, 06:20 PM

dear IcePrincess  you are too cold and  you appears to be too young and too naive  to understand.. but  you know you are  insulting GOVT OF PAKISTAN  and you are indirectly saying Pakistan govt can not trace your telephone numbers and address   that you use in that  https://web.telegram.org/

Tell  me you are related to Maryam nawaz   or atleast friend of her daughter ...

No, I'm saying that there's a low chance because of secure encryption. Of course nothing is invincible. Join at your own risk. And lol Maryam Nawaz? Are you joking?
     Reply #8 - May 04, 2017, 06:25 PM

How strict is the policy ?  what are the policy rules IcePrincess ??

well forget that... but tell me what college ..what school?  what you are doing with life??  So you are living in Pakistan..  could you please read your post again at https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30911.msg868649#msg868649

and and tell me how many blasphemous  remarks you have in it....

Erm.. I can't tell you exactly which school i am in because security.. but I am studying in O levels doing pre engineering. As for the policy, we ask members not to share personal information if they're concerned about it. Whoever makes a member uncomfortable by asking personal info is automatically banned from the group. As for the post, I made about three blasphemous remarks but not severe. I didn't have much time when typing that but I could pm you and lengthen my post. Secondly I'm very concerned about my security living in Pakistan so I have to be careful about my words.
     Reply #9 - May 04, 2017, 09:13 PM

I pictured an actual telegram. Grin

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #10 - May 05, 2017, 04:58 AM

Gal you are so naive. If you are safe it’s because your govt may have better things to do than cracking down a teenage blasphemy app group and make headline news in BBC, not because “there's a low chance because of secure encryption.” However if you post anything your govt may not like for secular reasons that’s another matter.

Please at least be careful and only log in on that app using WIFI, instead of Mobile 3G data. The latter would be like slapping in their face.
     Reply #11 - May 05, 2017, 08:39 AM

Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the advice! I do use only WiFi.
     Reply #12 - May 06, 2017, 08:49 PM

I'm already part of an Ex-Mus Telegram group, just a smaller one. I rarely leave messages there though; grown a bit bored of talking about Islam since last year. CEMB is enough, and it helps that this is a smaller community than the subreddit and other places.
     Reply #13 - May 06, 2017, 10:59 PM

I pictured an actual telegram. Grin

I figured I couldn't be the only one.  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #14 - May 07, 2017, 11:52 AM

Good idea  Smiley
     Reply #15 - May 07, 2017, 07:05 PM

I joined this group, you can freely dicuss in this group Smiley
     Reply #16 - May 13, 2017, 12:55 AM

Hello, I would strongly urge you not to use Telegram. It is not as secure as some think it is:
    https://gizmodo.com/why-you-should-stop-using-telegram-right-now-1782557415

Please consider using Signal for truly secure communications:
    https://www.whispersystems.org/

Stay safe  dance
     Reply #17 - May 13, 2017, 05:51 PM

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll look into it.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »