Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Tommy Robinson is a reformed character, honest

(Read 47642 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Tommy Robinson is a reformed character, honest
     Reply #60 - June 25, 2017, 05:13 PM

One of the Muslim men interviewed in the video you showed me called Maajid Nawaz a hate preacher yeezevee. That's who I was referring to, he said that hate preachers like Maajid Nawaz, .....................

Oops  which one dear GAWD?? damn I never watch the tube links I add into  forums beginning to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6KhpdSvC0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - June 25, 2017, 07:33 PM

big up brother massoud tbh
     Reply #62 - June 26, 2017, 08:28 AM

big up brother massoud tbh

dear toor ..I am assuming that you know the web site
     http://www.loonwatch.com/  and its prolific Garibaldi,  HIDDEN  blog poster

what is your opinion on garibaldi' work at loonwatch and his blogs such as this

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/11/maajid-nawaz-bill-mahers-kind-of-muslim/  

well  we must realize propaganda works  and in modern times,  with money it is easy to propagate propaganda...

Reply #63 - June 26, 2017, 09:08 AM

http://bigthink.com/videos/maajid-nawaz-on-sam-harris-and-political-correctness

Taking a rational approach to religious doctrine is precisely what accounts for the moral and scientific advances of the last several hundred years. Without these advances, we would not have the liberal, rights-based society we currently enjoy, says Maajid Nawaz.

So continuing to critically examine the principles on which religion operates is essential. It's equally essential to understand the difference between a religious theocracy and individuals who practice Islam. Nawaz affirms that Muslim people deserve dignity and respect, and that the voice of rational dialogue deserves similar tolerance.
     .... Maajid Nawaz

please watch   the video.,   what   Maajid Nawaz  says at that link., Now the critical questions are

1).   If anyone ... Muslim, Ex-Muslim, Zebras,  Non-Muslim or Non-Muslim Intellectuals  critically examine  the principles on which Islam operates,   then  would he/she   not become Islamophobe??

2).  Would he/she not Catch ISLAMOPHOBIC DISEASE and those who have this Islamophobia disease,  how far are they catching the Muslim Phobia disease?

I am pretty sure   any Muslim or for that matter faith head from any faith  who critically examines the principles on which Islam(or any other faith operates)  will loose their faith ..

Hence the birth of Apostates in Islam ...  and you all  know what happens to such people in Real Islamic world .. Such is the recent case of    our own  CEMB FORUM Member  Ayaz  Nizami

Reply #64 - June 26, 2017, 09:11 AM

Loonwatch and certain New Atheists like Sam Harris deserve each other. Both are heavily biased and are apologists for unjust wars and colonialism.

Oops  which one dear GAWD?? damn I never watch the tube links I add into  forums beginning to the end

Yes, that's what I was referring to.
     Reply #65 - June 26, 2017, 09:27 AM

dear toor ..I am assuming that you know the web site
     http://www.loonwatch.com/  and its prolific Garibaldi,  HIDDEN  blog poster

I've heard of the site, but I can't say I've been there in years.

Also, hobnobs are better than garibaldis imo
     Reply #66 - June 26, 2017, 10:01 AM

That video clip on it's own says nothing about the context. Who was that other man? What was the situation? Was Tommy the attacker? Was he defending himself?

It can be frustrating, and at times even hard, to be objective, but it's the only way to fairness, and the only path to discover truth.

Tommy lost the benefit of doubt long ago. It is not out of line to use his past patterns of speech and acts in order to think he is the aggressor. Criminal investigations do it all the time.
     Reply #67 - June 26, 2017, 10:27 AM

Yes, that's what I was referring to.

GAWD......  dear  GAWD....and other friends/readers  answer my questions please

...................... the critical questions are

1).   If anyone ... Muslim, Ex-Muslim, Zebras,  Non-Muslim or Non-Muslim Intellectuals  critically examine  the principles on which Islam operates,   then  would he/she   not become Islamophobe??

2).  Would he/she not Catch ISLAMOPHOBIC DISEASE and those who have this Islamophobia disease,  how far are they catching the Muslim Phobia disease?

I am pretty sure   any Muslim or for that matter faith head from any faith  who critically examines the principles on which Islam(or any other faith operates)  will loose their faith ..

Hence the birth of Apostates in Islam ...  and you all  know what happens to such people in Real Islamic world .. Such is the recent case of    our own  CEMB FORUM Member  Ayaz  Nizami

Reply #68 - June 26, 2017, 11:06 AM

http://bigthink.com/videos/maajid-nawaz-on-sam-harris-and-political-correctness

please watch   the video.,   what   Maajid Nawaz  says at that link., Now the critical questions are

I'm not a fan of the word "Islamophobia" because it blurs the line between criticism of Islam and hatred of Muslims too much. I wouldn't call someone who has hatred for Islam a bigot, in fact some of the people on this forum justifiably hate it. That's why I prefer to use "anti-Muslim bigotry" to refer to what Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk advocate.

1) No.

2) It's very easy to criticise Islamic scripture, teachings and so forth without entering into the realm of demonising Muslims. It's like having the ability to criticise the Israeli government without demonising Jews, again this isn't hard. That's why I can't sympathise with critics of Islam who come out with statements about how Muslims need to be singled out in a multitude of ways and how Muslims are uniquely violent/barbaric/uneducated/stupid and so forth.
     Reply #69 - June 26, 2017, 12:55 PM

I'm not a fan of the word "Islamophobia" because it blurs the line between criticism and Islam too much.

I didn't  get that " criticism and Islam " ..   criticism of what? you mean "criticism of Islam"  or  "criticism of Muslims??

I wouldn't call someone who has hatred for Islam a bigot, in fact some of the people on this forum justifiably hate it. That's why I prefer to use "anti-Muslim bigotry" to refer to what Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk advocate.

Again I don't get that   

you don't call "Critics of Islam"  as Bigot of Islam??
    you don't call "hatred for Islam"   a bigot??

you mean to say 

"Critics of Islam"   and those who have "hatred for Islam"  should be called as   "anti-Muslim bigotry" or   "anti-Muslim bigots"  ??

So.. 

yeezevee Q1).   If anyone ... Muslim, Ex-Muslim, Zebras,  Non-Muslim or Non-Muslim Intellectuals  critically examine  the principles on which Islam operates,   then  would he/she   not become Islamophobe??

GAWD Ans: 1) No.

yeezevee Q2).  Would he/she not Catch ISLAMOPHOBIC DISEASE and those who have this Islamophobia disease,  how far are they catching the Muslim Phobia disease?

GAWD Ans: 2) It's very easy to criticise Islamic scripture, teachings and so forth without entering into the realm of demonising Muslims. It's like having the ability to criticise the Israeli government without demonising Jews, again this isn't hard. That's why I can't sympathise with critics of Islam who come out with statements about how Muslims need to be singled out in a multitude of ways and how Muslims are uniquely violent/barbaric/uneducated/stupid and so forth.

well let us think bit more detail on that ... as  far as those who generalize and call Muslim folks as  uneducated/stupid , I would call such Idiots as FILTHY MUSLIM BIGOTS ... irrespective of their academic degrees ...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #70 - June 26, 2017, 02:11 PM

Oops, my mistake. I edited my post. Will look through the rest of what you posted later.
     Reply #71 - June 27, 2017, 01:00 PM

Hi yeezevee, warm greetings from this far right nut job in trendy Brooklyn!  

First a little on my 'journey' into things Islam.  For most of my 69 years Islam wasn't even on my periphery.  I was far to pre-occupied with job, family, house renovations and my religious life (and supporting Tottenham Hotspurs from a great distance!.  In 2006 I went on a fact finding / mercy mission, taking aid packages to Iraqi refugees in Amman Jordan.  The sponsoring organization was a multi-faith group in lower Manhattan whose weekly meetings took place in a building yards from ground zero.   The notion we entertained was to have people from ground zero reach out to Iraqis - a peace gesture - quite hippy like!   That 10 day visit to Amman with Palestinian drivers, translators and a young woman to accompany my wife left me with several key impressions.  The young Palestinian girl (Rabab) was extremely outspoken and blunt in her attitudes to the West.  That was fine with me and the wife and we encouraged her to speak her mind.   I heard some mind-blowing testimonies from the 15 Iraqi families we visited and interviewed too.   I fell in love with the place and the people but I could feel the tangible cultural and religious grand canyon dividing us.   I made up my mind to devote whatever spare time I had to this subject (Islam and the West).

I will draw a curtain on my particular faith.  It is one I first encountered in 1973 in New York and have had an on and off relationship with ever since.  For the past 15 years my involvement has been limited to friendship connections, donations and online forums with other members of the movement.  I ceased attendance at services and events around 2000.   The religion I am talking about is Unificationism (Moonies to you probably).   The Teaching is biblically based and is known as the Divine Principle.   The core idea is that salvation is not an individual thing but something for a married couple.  I'll leave it at that for the time being but I'll entertain questions from you or anyone else if you want to ask anything.   I didn't mention this before because I don't want people to feel I'm here to convert people because I'm not.   I have and will always advocate for God and building a personal relationship with the loving God I know - but that's it.

Now - this teaching leads anyone accepting it to take ownership of problems (whether qualified to do so or not).  Our conceit (if you like) is that we are responsible for all humanity.   And that strongly reinforces my motivation to be involved in what I see as the biggest problem in today's world.

Now to answer your direct questions about Tommy Robinson.  Gad Saad and Gordon Murray often pose the question: 'Will there be a soft or hard landing' for Islam in Europe.  Will the violence be limited, sporadic or will it end in a major conflagration with large scale death and destruction.   I'm undecided.   I hope and pray for a soft landing while Tommy and others I have recently encountered online like Paul Weston seem to have made their mind up that a civil war is inevitable.   So I see Tommy as a brave, honest but at this moment misguided and counter-productive force in the equation.   His in your face hot headed style is a product of his English working class background - but (as he has himself acknowledged) gets him into trouble.   He's also pretty open about his mistakes.  

What is giving me a little hope at the moment are people like Hamed Abdel Samad and brother Raschid.   I see them as strong voices for 'dis-engagement' from Islam that they say has a large audience inside the ME Islamic world.  Samad posts in arabic to a site each Monday that has an audience of 4 million.   Raschid broadcasts his Christian evangelical message also in the ME to a large audience.   They know each btw.   They speak of a large scale exhaustion with rule by the turbans, and with the perpetual corruption and violence throughout the region.   Samad informs Western Europeans that many Muslims counted in the statistics that alarm are in fact secular or at least non practicing and certainly non islamist.   They offer the best hope for that soft landing that I've come across.   Robinson, while a brave and honest soul (imho) does not.   Time will tell.

If you have the time this sub-titled speech by Samad given in Germany in December 2014 is well worth a watch.  I agree with everything he says and I think he is quite brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkJGD4bMw8o

My goodness gracious what is that all about  dear Unifier ?? you put so many different subjects in to the post It looks and smells like South Asian/Chinese/Mexican/British/American curry. I ask you why  such HEARTFELT RESPONSE??  what did I do to you Unifier ??

My questions to you on  TOMBOY ROBINSON Robin Hood  the hero who is trying to save England and the world from Islam were very simple..  let me put them again.

hellooooo  Unifier ...  talk to me ..stop evading me..  Cheesy   forget that Peirs Morgan  stuff., but tell me.,

Does  Tommy Robinson  character really need reformation??

why this fellow Tommy Robinson is a reformed character?

What character of his needs reformation and why?

Those are very simple questions and  your post is NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE QUESTIONS., Why does he need to reform himself? what did he do wrong ??

let me add another question on top of those., I am just curious ..

did you meet or talk to mr. TOMBOY ROBINSON Robin Hood personally or in any meeting??

Anyways., irrespective your answers  your posts needs a response from me and that is because you mentioned a name of a person whom I closely follow/read sometimes write..and that is Hamed Abdel Samad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjUmLJHGlhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtokk0xQvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLfQc3Ru7bM

again I will respond to your complex response

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #72 - June 27, 2017, 04:21 PM

Yeezevee, you probably tired of reading such a long post and didn't reach this paragraph on my thoughts on Tommy R.

Now to answer your direct questions about Tommy Robinson.  Gad Saad and Gordon Murray often pose the question: 'Will there be a soft or hard landing' for Islam in Europe.  Will the violence be limited, sporadic or will it end in a major conflagration with large scale death and destruction.   I'm undecided.   I hope and pray for a soft landing while Tommy and others I have recently encountered online like Paul Weston seem to have made their mind up that a civil war is inevitable.   So I see Tommy as a brave, honest but at this moment misguided and counter-productive force in the equation.   His in your face hot headed style is a product of his English working class background - but (as he has himself acknowledged) gets him into trouble.   He's also pretty open about his mistakes. 

When you ask 'is he a reformed character' are you implying he was once a racist or bigot and may now not be?   I have never seen or heard or read any evidence that he is either of those things.  For me he is a fairly typical working class English lad - honest and a little reckless, who has personally experienced some shocking things from Muslim gangs in Luton.  The spitting at British troops from the Royal Anglian regiment marching thru the time after returning home from Iraq.  The brutal beating to death of an Englishman in front of his young son in a public space.  The recruitment of a female cousin into a Pakistani rape gang.   These and other things inflamed his feelings towards some members of the Muslim community and its faith.   His mistreatment by the British legal system (if it can be called that) - where he has been repeatedly targeted and victimized just served to reinforce his sense of injustice and resentment toward authorities that gave preferential treatment to the jihadi types.

As I said above - his tactics seem to me to err on the inflammatory side.  I still wait for the 'silent majority' of England (both Muslim and Non Muslim) - to come out in large numbers to peacefully demonstrate for tolerance and peace and against extremism.   The Football Lads march a couple of days ago was a good start.  No flags, no politics - but a peaceful multi-ethnic march against extremism.   You would never know it was that from the British press accounts - which is another inflaming factor.   Hope that answers your questions.

Reply #73 - June 28, 2017, 08:17 AM

I could argue back about all the racism I experienced from white people. Had my hijab pulled off more than once, got called p***, n***** etc, and I'm half white!! It's only really stopped because I moved to a multicultural city imo. I feel like the town I grew up in was full of racists. Why is Tommy Robinson allowed an excuse to hate? If we went by that then I could be full of hatred too, but what's the point?!!!
     Reply #74 - June 28, 2017, 09:53 AM

Yeezevee, you probably tired of reading such a long post and didn't reach this paragraph on my thoughts on Tommy R.

Now to answer your direct questions about Tommy Robinson.  Gad Saad and Gordon Murray often pose the question: 'Will there be a soft or hard landing' for Islam in Europe.  Will the violence be limited, sporadic or will it end in a major conflagration with large scale death and destruction.   I'm undecided.

Gad Saad and Gordon Murray...............

................. I hope and pray for a soft landing while Tommy and others I have recently encountered online like Paul Weston seem to have made their mind up that a civil war is inevitable.   So I see Tommy as a brave, honest .......

before i go Tom the hero and tom like heros who you think will save the world,  specially west from Islam and sharia laws of islam...  let us both  watch  and read .. read specially Paul Weston..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajI5umH9LZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epLIK4brCuo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Weston_(politician)

Paul Martin Laurence Weston (born 1965) is a British far-right politician, the chairman of Liberty GB and a member of the Pegida UK leadership team. An activist and blogger, Weston joined the UK Independence Party (UKIP) in 2010 and stood as a Parliamentary candidate for Cities of London and Westminster. In 2011, Weston left UKIP and joined the now-defunct British Freedom Party with members of the English Defence League (EDL) and former members of the British National Party (BNP).[1]
    For Liberty GB, he was a candidate for South East England in the 2014 European election[2] and for Luton South in the 2015 general election. He came last, with 158 votes (0.4%).[3]

Early on, the group was criticised as "old fascist rubbish" in an article by Sonia Gable published in Searchlight.[12] Gable ranked the group alongside the British Democratic Party, Britain First and the National Front.[12] Weston responded and accused his critics at Searchlight of being "a communist front operation disguised as an anti-fascist organisation". Weston has characterized himself as an "Islamo-realist" and is against Muslim people being able to hold public office in the United Kingdom.[13] He has made a video in which he says "I am a racist".[13] In an interview, the BBC's Andrew Neil brought up the subject of this video and asked him, "Do you regard yourself as a racist?" Weston responded, "No I don't, no." Weston explained that he was indignant about the gang rape that took place in Rotherham and Rochdale and the fact that people sometimes fear being labeled racist. He then said, "If you watch the entire video, it is actually making the point that you cannot be quiet about what's going on because you're afraid of one word. It is better to speak out and be honest."[13]

Are you a supporter of Paul Weston  and his ways/methods to solve white race from Islam dear Unifier

don't you think  Paul Weston  type  politics  and what the person you admire Mr. Hamed Abdel Samad and his work oppose  each other??

do you think Hamed Abdel Samad  will support  Paul Weston and Mr. Tommy  the Robinhood??

Can you tell me in a single/few sentence,  what do you think is the best way to attack POLITICAL ISLAM/ISLAMISM ?

And do you think there is reason to separate  POLITICAL ISLAM/ISLAMISM  from people "Muslims"?

I would appreciate your answers dear Unifier., after all you may live another 32/33  years and I may my not  live that many years .,  so before die we do need to find answers such simple questions ., I am pretty sure we can not find them after we die from Allah/god/voodoo dolls neither we can get that from your God..whatever it may be  

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #75 - June 28, 2017, 03:06 PM

I could argue back about all the racism I experienced from white people. Had my hijab pulled off more than once, got called p***, n***** etc, and I'm half white!! It's only really stopped because I moved to a multicultural city imo. I feel like the town I grew up in was full of racists. Why is Tommy Robinson allowed an excuse to hate? If we went by that then I could be full of hatred too, but what's the point?!!!

It should go without saying, but I'll say it that what you experienced is inexcusable and contemptible.   It should not happen and I condemn it and hope it gets punished every time.

I've probably watched 5 or 6 hours of Robinson on various you tubes over the last year or so.  So my knowledge is limited (I live in the US).  But in those videos he has said more than once that most Muslim people are decent and nice people.   It is Islam he opposes.   He is hated and frequently threatened by the hard core skinhead racists who joined the EDL.    But .. again I think he is a hothead and there are better avenues to try to solve the problems of extremism.

One thing that promotes the kind of violent intolerance you experienced first hand, is when the authorities:  politicians, media and criminal justice system are perceived as excusing extremism and operating in a biased manner.   The gross mishandling of immigration quotas, the inaction of police in Rochdale and elsewhere and the failure to act on things like female genital mutilation - all give the impression that people will have to solve the problem for themselves because their leaders seem clueless or biased.   The less educated members of the white indigenous English population (and American) will then take the law into their own hands in stupid and inexcusable ways.   In the US most working class whites probably couldn't tell the difference between an Indian Hindu and a Moslem.   Hindus have been attacked by yahoos and it makes me cringe.     But one answer to reduce the number of such incidents is for the legally constituted authorities to do their job.   Other answers would include more contact, communication and education. 

Reply #76 - June 28, 2017, 04:23 PM

Gad Saad and Gordon Murray...............

Are you a supporter of Paul Weston  and his ways/methods to solve white race from Islam dear Unifier

don't you think  Paul Weston  type  politics  and what the person you admire Mr. Hamed Abdel Samad and his work oppose  each other??

do you think Hamed Abdel Samad  will support  Paul Weston and Mr. Tommy  the Robinhood??

Can you tell me in a single/few sentence,  what do you think is the best way to attack POLITICAL ISLAM/ISLAMISM ?

And do you think there is reason to separate  POLITICAL ISLAM/ISLAMISM  from people "Muslims"?

I would appreciate your answers dear Unifier., after all you may live another 32/33  years and I may my not  live that many years .,  so before die we do need to find answers such simple questions ., I am pretty sure we can not find them after we die from Allah/god/voodoo dolls neither we can get that from your God..whatever it may be  

with best regards
    yeezevee

I just watched the Gad Saad interview with Murray and then the speech by Weston.   Couldn't access the written speech by Weston.   

Am I a supporter of Paul Weston.  Do you mean do I agree with some of the things he says or do you mean am I a member of his party ... or what exactly are you asking?   I agree with him about cultural Marxism.

What is the best way to attack political Islam?  Well this is the $64M question.  I think there are several non conflicting answers - i.e. there are initiatives that should run in parallel.   These are some ideas not necessarily in any priority.   First is to encourage and back financially Islamic modernizers and reformers.   2nd is to engage with the uninformed liberal dopes (Islamophiles as Murray calls them) and try to educate them.   Bring pressure to bear on mainstream political parties to take stronger action against hate speech. hate writings and extremists.   Perhaps an inspectorate of Mosques should be set up to review the books they are peddling and the speeches being given.  Explicit laws against Wahabism and its ilk.   Any mosque advocating Shariah or intolerance ... pad lock em.   Then a mass movement of decent people of moderate outlook should hold rallies celebrating tolerance, neighborliness and against political or religious extremism.   Close all Shariah courts and enforce laws against FGM.   Make it far harder to enter the country as a permanent immigrant - no welfare payments for at least 10 years.   A signed pledge to respect the classically English liberal value system ... no ifs.

Separating political Islam from Muslims is surely something Muslims have to do for themselves.   But I am an advocate of free open speech and legitimate criticism of poor doctrine and intolerant ideas.

Reply #77 - June 28, 2017, 04:35 PM

Tommy Robinson is a racist bigot and the fact that you're choosing to post his picture here shows what a despicable human being you are yourself.

as for gaad saad  he leaves his daughters basket ball game to rant in defence of a hate preacher. that is the saad truth.
     Reply #78 - June 28, 2017, 07:04 PM

Tommy Robinson is a racist bigot and the fact that you're choosing to post his picture here shows what a despicable human being you are yourself.

as for gaad saad  he leaves his daughters basket ball game to rant in defence of a hate preacher. that is the saad truth.

No..no..noooo., that is not the right thing to say and they are not right words to use  dear babooshka.,  moreover that is the UGLIEST PICTURE OF THAT GUY where he appears like an angry rascal .,  but I am not sure why Unifier  is putting that picture twice in the same folder..

Reply #79 - June 28, 2017, 08:03 PM

Hi Quod,

I had read and responded to all of your earlier posts where we were exchanging views.   I cut and pasted this passage from one of your earlier posts:

That's pretty much what the issue is. I don't really think Tommy is a racist in the classical sense, that he has a problem with someone purely because of their ethnic makeup. While we have words for things like sexist, racist etc we don't have an equivalent word for discrimination based on someone's faith. Let's say for example we did have a word for it, let's call it religisism. Tommy is a religisist. If I see someone walking down the street wearing a hijab, I make the assumption that she's a muslim, I know nothing about this person and I make no assumptions outside of having enough knowledge of islam to figure she probably believes in monotheism, probably believes Mo was the seal of the prophets, the five pillars, doesn't believe Jesus is the son of god. Standard stuff. But I make no assumption whatsoever as to her mentality. I don't know if she's a good person or a bad person, a supporter of secular democracy or sharia. Tommy automatically sees her as a threat, or at least possible threat.

Tommy has the exact same view of islam as Anjem Choudary. He genuinely sees islam and the growing muslim population as a threat. He's probably frustrated that despite the continued terrorist atrocities people don't "wake up" and see he was right all along.

Now there are some things Tommy has said that I agree with. I once saw him comment on the fact that when the islamic state established itself almost overnight thousands of western muslims flocked there. I agreed with him when he said this didn't just happen, there's a poison that has prepped them for this. I agree with him when he says that for a long time the government has turned a blind eye to problems under their noses and are now in many ways reaping the rewards.

There are a number of things he says I can happily nod along to, but this is more in the way of a stopped clock being right twice a day.

Tommy obviously sees himself as the hero of this story but he's part of the problem. When you come on a site full of ex-muslims, people who have left the religion, some members who have actually been persecuted and harmed for it, and they're still saying "Fuck Tommy Robinson", that should tell you more than I could if I spend the whole night explaining.

I don't think we are far apart on our opinion of Tommy.  You make 2 other points:

1. I dont understand much about Islam

Guilty as charged.  I've been slowly educating myself for a couple of years but I'm a work in progress.

2.  I conflate concern about Islam with concern with Muslims.

Not really - I can always treat any human being with respect and an open mind.  It is the doctrine I regard as toxic and dangerous,

Anyway don't think I don't read and think about your posts, because I always do.

Reply #80 - June 28, 2017, 08:41 PM

Skinheads who are racist are not skinheads anymore. You can call them something else, but if you join a movement and disavow/ignore/wish away/deny the origins of that movement you are not really a part of it anymore. I have heard them called baldies but now we have SHARP affiliations here with that name. Maybe you can call them racist skinheads if you want to comment on their appearance,  rather than hard core skinheads, as they are not hard core anything but racist. 

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #81 - June 29, 2017, 04:13 AM

the fact that you're choosing to post his picture here shows what a despicable human being you are yourself.

I agree, and it's not like he isn't fully aware of the type of person that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is; this has been fully discussed and we have provided the evidence. This is why I don't have time for Yaxley-Lennon supporters; supporting him does suggest something sinister about your character and life is too short to be spending time with bad company.

I wouldn't befriend an Andy Choudary supporter, and this hate preacher isn't much different.
     Reply #82 - June 29, 2017, 12:21 PM

Unifier, why are you still here?

Reply #83 - June 29, 2017, 12:35 PM

Wow, someone who detests Muslims attempting to use a Muslim woman who has been a victim of a horrific crime to benefit his narrative, as if he actually gives a damn about her. Where have I seen that before?

Also, what is "expressing freedom" supposed to mean.
     Reply #84 - June 29, 2017, 10:50 PM

I agree with him about cultural Marxism.

Critical Theory has been criticised on grounds of being mystificatory in the past, but your man is so keen to see things at face value that he defaults to what is at best an illiterate's pawing at words in the hope of absorbing wisdom; the rest, he makes up as he goes along, assuming only that we should all have the same poorly-defined idols as he. And you apparently agree with him.

Right.

If it is really Critical Theory (i.e. the meat to his allegations of 'Cultural Marxism') and its various manifestations you are interested in, I would recommend this book, partly because I'm reading it at the moment and it's been really quite good so far. Or, on the other hand, you can carry on supporting a guy whose Cultural Marxist bogeyman is all about maintaining the supremacy of the "white, Christian, capitalist, heterosexual and male"; in which case, my earlier judgement of your posts will have been proven correct, and we can both get along with our respective days knowing this to be the case.
     Reply #85 - June 29, 2017, 11:45 PM

Unifier, why are you still here?

This is one of the reasons why many people have a problem with Tommy Robinson. There have been numerous where he's 'jumped the gun' on news stories, to put it mildly. To say that he's merely an honest lad who's sometimes reckless is to take a very kind view of him.
     Reply #86 - June 30, 2017, 04:46 AM

This is one of the reasons why many people have a problem with Tommy Robinson. There have been numerous where he's 'jumped the gun' on news stories, to put it mildly. ..................

Critical Theory has been criticised on grounds of being mystificatory in the past, but your man is so keen to see things at face value that he defaults to what is at best an illiterate's pawing at words in the hope of absorbing wisdom; the rest, he makes up as he goes along, assuming only that we should all have the same poorly-defined idols as he. And you apparently agree with him.

If it is really Critical Theory (i.e. the meat to his allegations of 'Cultural Marxism') and its various manifestations you are interested in, I would recommend this book, partly because I'm reading it at the moment and it's been really quite good so far. Or, on the other hand, you can carry on supporting a guy whose Cultural Marxist bogeyman is all about maintaining the supremacy of the "white, Christian, capitalist, heterosexual and male"; in which case, my earlier judgement of your posts will have been proven correct, ..............

i wonder did you guys ban Unifier ??  i hope not...

https://twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/847209133476630528?lang=en

Tommy Robinson  ‏Verified account
    @TRobinsonNewEra
    F
    1,500 acid attacks in London, 400 in Newham alone – Westmonster. Acid attacks mainly in Muslim areas? Well I never

i hope well educated, well experience in life a person
     like Unifier   will understand ,   "how such hand waving statements without any proper proof from  a savvy political active talkative bully  creates hate against minorities ..consequently hate crime ....:

anyway  1500  acid attacks in one city  like London with some 8 million population is a staggering number ..

Reply #87 - June 30, 2017, 12:39 PM

anyway  1500  acid attacks in one city  like London with some 8 million population is a staggering number ..

So on those words " that 1500 acid attacks in one city "  let me clarify it

the link at  http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/1500-acid-attacks-hit-london-since-2011/ says
    1,500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

Acid attacks are occurring with alarming frequency in London, with nearly 1,500 recorded since 2011, British media reports.

A third of the attacks alone were committed in 2016, which itself was up 250 percent from the previous year. The attacks are notoriously used occasionally in the Islamic world by angry suitors seeking revenge on women who rebuff marriage proposals, or commit other “shameful” acts. Charities consulted by British media said 80 percent of all acid attack victims globally are women.

London, however, has the opposite trend. Nearly 80 percent of acid attack victims in the city are men......

that is interesting..

anyways   London nightclub acid attack leaves woman blind in one eye that is 20th April  guardian.com..

A 22-year-old woman who was caught up in an acid attack in a London nightclub has been left blind in one eye, police have said.

A total of 20 people were hurt in the attack, in which a corrosive liquid was sprayed during an argument at the Mangle nightclub near London Fields, east London, in the early hours of Monday.

Police visited addresses in Hertfordshire to carry out three arrest warrants. They confirmed that a 33-year-old woman had been arrested on suspicion of firearms offences.

But officers are continuing to search for Arthur Collins, the 25-year-old boyfriend of the reality television personality Ferne McCann, and have issued a CCTV image of him.

and apparently that is the picture  of  THE BOY FRIEND HERO who threw Acid on his girlfriend and 20 others ..

Well I just want to readers know that this BRUTAL ACID THROWING ROGUISH acts is NOT JUST ALL MUSLIM AFFAIR as my good friend "Leader of English Language Defence Hero" puts out ..

I wonder did he write any English book?? or he just talks English...

Reply #88 - June 30, 2017, 09:27 PM

Speaking for myself only, no I haven't blocked Unifier. In fact I've had very amiable words with him numerous times. I'm just very sensitive over the view that Tommy Robinson is a reckless but benign figure. If Yaxley's prediction proves correct, he can't wash his hands just because he hasn't committed an act of anti-Muslim bigotry as he's been one of the key figures fanning the flames. I criticise any non violent Islamist that promotes division just as I'll do the same for the other side. Like, do they want a cookie just because they oppose violence itself?
     Reply #89 - July 01, 2017, 11:58 AM

At the moment, a working sense of shame is all that might be counted upon to stop Unifier from posting.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »