Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala Indeed Misguided These Islamic Idiots

(Read 1201 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala Indeed Misguided These Islamic Idiots
     OP - April 27, 2017, 12:02 PM

Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala  Indeed Misguided These Islamic Idiots

Islamist preacher Abdulghani Albaf denounced public urinals during a sermon about death

A fiery Islamist preacher in Sydney has denounced Muslim men who use public urinals in a sermon about death.  Fundamentalist Abdulghani Albaf said people who refused to follow Allah would be punished in the grave for indiscretions, like spreading 'evil rumours' and exposing themselves at a public urinal.

'There are two mentionings, one that mentions when they would urinate that they would do so without, in public, without concealing, hiding themselves or hiding their private parts,' he thundered at the end of his 48-minute, Friday night sermon.

How often do we see this today? Every public, every male public toilet now has urinals where they just stand up like animals and urinate in front of one another.

'What's worse is we even have Muslims using these urinals.'

These Islamic idiots such as the above has human genitalia problems running circles in their brain ..  May be making their mouth as public urinals will  solve their problem ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGB92PBhQv8

Look at that scoundrel   what he says ... he uses generously  that Quran statement  "He(Allah) guides whom He wills" whenever he needs it for his misdeeds

Sure Allah misguided  millions of fools like that rascals since the  beginning of "ISLAMIST REGIMES "  after the death of Prophet of Islam

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 27, 2017, 01:54 PM

You are acting as if you’ve never heard this kind of doctrines. Where I’m from young boys are often bullied by their non-Muslim schoolmates because they are taught to ‘pee like a lady’.
       There are a lot of discussions about whether or not spouses could see each other’s ‘Awrah. It really makes me laugh when I think of Muslims having Cupid-and-Psyche fetish.
     Reply #2 - May 03, 2017, 12:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYcRaf94nlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rArZ1Z0RFKA

well this is the news link  http://www.dailywire.com/news/15393/watch-muslim-women-defend-wife-beating-michael-qazvini   on that Allah permisiion beating women ..

Filth  comes from different shapes colors and cultures   indeed  Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala  Misguided these Islamic Idiots

Reply #3 - May 03, 2017, 01:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfdynEyzuwg

That is from Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain  and the spokes person in that tube is "Abu Yusuf" of London.,   he says Indonesia, Bangladesh  and Malaysia should send their armies  agianst burmese government  and  intervene in Burma to rescue the Muslims there.

"If they can't do that, because their leadership is getting in the way, it is an obligation to remove these leaderships, and replace them with a leadership that will mobilize these armies,"  

the official YouTube channel of Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain on December 3 2016

well  we also have another problem in Islam and that is   the leadership  in Islamic nations and the leaders that speak in the name  of Islam who have with different size beards.,  The preachers  of Islam and leaders in Islam indeed  filled ISLAMIC IDIOTS.,  these fools    never read Quran and if by chance they read it.,they never understood a word in Quran

indeed  Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala   Misguided these Islamic Idiots.,  

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »