Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Three sisters kill man booked for blasphemy in Sialkot

(Read 1269 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Three sisters kill man booked for blasphemy in Sialkot
     OP - April 20, 2017, 10:22 AM

Three sisters kill man booked for blasphemy in Sialkot   says news  from Land of Pure

SIALKOT: Three armed burqa-clad sisters on Wednesday shot dead a man near Sialkot after accusing him of committing blasphemy 13 years ago.

Police managed to arrest the three suspects and identified them as Amna, Afshan and Razia.

The incident took place in Nangal Mirza village, Pasrur tehsil.

According to the police, the three women went to the house of Mazhar Hussain Syed, a faith healer, and asked him to pray for them. They also asked him if his son, Fazal Abbas, had returned from abroad. When told that he had returned from Belgium, they asked if they could see him. As soon as Abbas, 45, appeared before the women, they opened fire on him with the weapons they had brought with them secretly. Abbas died on the spot.

The women raised slogans in jubilation after his death, asserting that they had finally eliminated a blasphemer.

The women, in their statement to police, alleged that Abbas had committed blasphemy in 2004, but “we couldn’t kill him at the time because we were too young then”.

The police confirmed that they had registered a case against Abbas in 2004 under Section 295-C (use of derogatory remarks, etc., in respect of the Holy Prophet) of the Pakistan Penal Code at the Pasrur City station, but he fled abroad soon after.

The suspect had recently returned from abroad and promptly obtained pre-arrest bail from a local court. The body was taken to the Pasrur Civil Hospital for autopsy.

That is the news from Land of pure .. Three young women that too sisters  Kill a man who was visiting his  family from Belgium., HE WAS SHOT DEAD IN FRONT OF HIS FATHER because state accused him that he did some blasphemy some 13 years ago.. .

what a news ..Credit to such news can only go  to BRUTAL RABID DOGS  OF ISLAM   and some stupid narrations in so-called  Islamic scriptures/ preachings   and and the killers of that 45 years old guy    are  three  women .....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 20, 2017, 12:07 PM

My god 13 years ago  lipsrsealed

God never forgets

God never forgives

mysmilie_977
     Reply #2 - April 20, 2017, 12:07 PM

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »