Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I am crowdfunding to save myself and I don't know if it's right.

(Read 2872 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I am crowdfunding to save myself and I don't know if it's right.
     OP - October 03, 2017, 02:27 PM

Hi I've posted on here a few times I've reached out for help from organizations and I didn't get help I need. I made a page for myself to crowdfund for me to start a new life it'll help me get my medical bills and rent and other basics and a ticket out of where I am it's for me to have a safer chance at a new start. I couldn't post all that on the page because I want to stay anonymous. I don't know if what I am doing it right to ask for this whoever feels it's right and wants to help thank you whoever doesn't i would still like to hear an opinion atleast on here. Please no one comment anyone on the crowdfund page just say everything here only donations there. I am an ex Muslim and I want to leave to a new life also I know who I want to marry so I am also escaping arranged marriage and I would like to finish my education as I only have a year left to get my degree. I come from an Arab Muslim background that is heavily threatening and abusive and I want out. The page is open till end of October I will be out of here by November or December or even earlier if I get the money. Thank you to everyone for even just reading this. I hope this works it's my last try I've tried every outlet possible. And please understand I need to stay anonymous because of my location.

https://gogetfunding.com/help-build-a-new-life/

⬆️⬆️ Link to the page I am raising money on only PayPal works for this one. Thank you
  • I am crowdfunding to save myself and I don't know if it's right.
     Reply #1 - October 04, 2017, 03:59 PM

Mods help him out?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »