Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Brutal Rogues of Islam Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy

(Read 7650 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Brutal Rogues of Islam Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy
     OP - April 15, 2017, 12:49 AM

Brutal Rogues of Islam  Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy  in Land of pure

Mashal Khan  Murder in the name of blasphemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xol9T_s-tPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgXRyC8YUYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZxvQqHB84

..The Lynching Video That is what ROGUES OF ISLAM DO

Your words will live as long  as internet is alive  Mashal

You were indeed the light of your friends and your family

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 15, 2017, 05:51 AM

Malala Yousafzai condemns student Mishal murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuaKaOGDhkU

'We are bringing a bad name to Islam ourselves': Malala

Pakistani Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai has strongly criticised the cold-blooded murder of Abdul Wali Khan University student Mashal Khan, who was lynched by a mob over allegations of blasphemy on Thursday.

"This is an incident filled with terror and fear," Yousafzai said in a video message.

Malala lamented that some Pakistanis have forgotten the message of peace given by Islam, saying: "This was not just the funeral of Mashal Khan, it was the funeral of the message of our religion Islam."

She said the Holy Prophet (PBUH) had never advised his followers to "be impatient and go around killing people".

Malala said Pakistani people often complain about the presence of Islamophobia in the West and that other countries are "maligning our name".

"No one is maligning the name of your country or religion... we ourselves are bringing a bad name to our country and religion," she said.

Malala, who was anointed a UN Messenger of Peace last week, said it is the right of every Pakistani to live a safe and peaceful life.

She urged the state institutions and political parties to take a stand in order to bring justice to Mashal's family.

The education activist also said she talked over telephone with Mashal's grieving father, who gave a message of "peace and patience".

23-year-old AWKUM student Mashal was killed and another student, Abdullah, seriously injured on Thursday by a vigilante mob at the campus for allegedly "publishing blasphemous content online", local police said at the time.

No case had been filed against the two students prior to the incident and police had not been investigating the two on blasphemy charges.

i would have to agree with everything what that young noble laureate  say  except this

She said the Holy Prophet (PBUH) had never advised his followers to "be impatient and go around killing people".

Reply #2 - April 15, 2017, 03:24 PM

This is out of hand  furious

Say something mildly critical, face mob violence.
     Reply #3 - April 15, 2017, 05:40 PM

I’m lost
    It’s been several weeks
    that I filed a complaint with police

I go to police station daily
    and ask the officer
    'Any clue about me?'

The sympathetic police officer shakes his head in disappointment
    and says in his trembling voice
    'I found no clue about you'

Then he consoles me,
    One day
    you will be found
    unconscious
    on a roadside
    or critically injured
    in a hospital
    or dead
    in some river

I get tears in my eyes
    I leave for the market
    to welcome me
    buy some flowers from a flower shop;
    for my wounds
    from the chemist
    some bandage
    some cotton
    and pain-killers;
    for my funeral
    a shroud from the shop near the mosque;
    and for remembering me
    some candles

Some people say,
    when someone dies
    it's not good to light candles for them
    but they don’t tell
    that when the apple of some eye goes missing
    where do you get the light from?
    If the lamp of a house goes missing
    what should they burn for light?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #4 - April 15, 2017, 09:26 PM

After looking up what it is exactly that he posted, I've come to the conclusion that my life would come to a violent, abrupt end if I were to ever visit Pakistan.

He didn't even attack Islam and yet he was beaten and shot dead. By a mob of 4,000 people. Who tried to set his corpse on fire after they made sure he was killed.

Prior to this I thought Pakistanis were seriously exaggerating when they described Pakistan as basically North Korea when it comes to criticism of Islam and the religious institutions forming the government and country.

What in the actual fuck.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #5 - April 15, 2017, 09:53 PM

Food for thought for Mr Nawaz Sharif.
     Reply #6 - April 16, 2017, 01:05 AM

After looking up what it is exactly that he posted, I've come to the conclusion that my life would come to a violent, abrupt end if I were to ever visit Pakistan.

He didn't even attack Islam and yet he was beaten and shot dead. By a mob of 4,000 people. Who tried to set his corpse on fire after they made sure he was killed.

Prior to this I thought Pakistanis were seriously exaggerating when they described Pakistan as basically North Korea when it comes to criticism of Islam and the religious institutions forming the government and country.

What in the actual fuck.

Yes. I have seen a Pakistani become enraged upon suggestion that the Quran is flawed, and this was a guy who drank, did drugs, and slept with multiple kafir women. Never prayed, completely non-practicing, not even an inshallah, hated being in Muslim countries, even. He absolutely lost it when confronted with an intelligent ex Muslim debating the Divinity of Quran-and he was an observer, not a participant.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - April 17, 2017, 05:20 AM

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck the mob. Seriously they are university students!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this. Goddamn it.

Rest in peace Mashal Khan.
     Reply #8 - April 17, 2017, 10:42 AM

ACCUSATION is evidence, trial is by ordeal, and the sentence is always death. This is how it went with Mashal Khan and this is how it has been with the countless others who have preceded him. His final words do not matter, it does not matter that he professed his love for the Prophet (PBUH) as he lay dying from gunshot wounds inflicted by his pious tormentors, all that matters is the accusation and the accusation is evidence.

It doesn’t even matter that his murder seems to have nothing to do with his actual words, that it is likely that it was his vocal stance against the university administration that prompted the campaign against him. It doesn’t even matter that the university administration has displayed its complicity by forming a committee, not to investigate the killing, but to investigate the alleged blasphemy committed by the murdered Mashal Khan.

It doesn’t matter that after his death fake accounts bearing his name have cropped up like poisonous toadstools aiming at providing post-facto justification.

It has always been so, in just about all such cases. Take Salmaan Taseer, for example; you’ll find countless people – their eyes blazing and their lips spewing venom – who will justify his killing. Ask why and you will be told that he was a blasphemer. Ask what blasphemy he committed and you’ll be met with stunned disbelief at the temerity of your question. Don’t you know that accusation is evidence?

The harvest of hate has ripened.....We have nurtured our own disease,  have fed this cancer of the soul, this cancer which has a mind of its own; this cancer with purpose. The fault lies with a society that sups on hate and willingly butchers its own children at the devil’s altar, mutilating their bodies and crushing their skulls like some kind of ritual sacrifice.

It lies with those shadowy operators who use the fig leaf of blasphemy to mask the crushing of dissent. It lies with ministers launching witch-hunts for blasphemers as if there was some sort of epidemic under way, as if anyone was mad or suicidal enough to actually commit blasphemy while knowing the consequences. It lies with state agencies who aid and abet this madness to serve their own ends.

Last, but never least, it lies with those preachers who measure their strength in the amount of killers and madmen they can rally to their cause. And for the rest — politicians and the prominent — what does it matter if they did not attend the funeral of Mashal Khan? What does it matter if they release a mealy-mouthed statement of condemnation or remain silent, hoping that the storm will pass them by?

................. They do not see that the fire they have started, the flames they have fanned, may first burn our huts and homes, but will one day reach their palaces too. And what will they rule over then, but an empire of ash?

All that and more is written by  Zarrar Khuhro  in today's Dawn

Indeed almost  all so-called Islamic lands have become  empires of Ashes either with dicK Traitors ruling the country   OR RELIGIOUS ROGUES ruling   or making rules to  the  nations.  80 to 90% of folks in these nations have become headless chickens looking for escaping the living conditions that they are forced into by these ritualistic religious rogues ..

Reply #9 - April 18, 2017, 12:05 AM

mob of 4000? where did you get that figure from?
     Reply #10 - April 18, 2017, 12:29 AM

And the motto of Abdul Wali Khan University is:

Message of Peace and Brotherhood.

Reply #11 - April 18, 2017, 01:14 AM

This school is named after the son of Bacha Khan? They must have forgotten.

Reply #12 - April 18, 2017, 12:22 PM

New video shows Mashal's killers celebrated lynching, pledged to conceal shooter's identity  says news

Mashal, a student of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, had been lynched moments before the video was made over allegations of blasphemy.

The video shows the mob involved in the lynching shouting religious slogans and congratulating each other over the brutal episode.

In the video, a man who appears to be the ringleader, Arif, is heard proclaiming that anyone who names the shooter will be considered "a blasphemer".

The following is the text of the slogans being chanted in the video:

"Congratulations, congratulations!

Silence, silence!

Whoever shot him [Mashal], don't take his [the shooter's] name

Whoever takes his [shooter's] name will commit blasphemy. If you want to file an FIR, my name is Arif"

The declaration appears to be a veiled threat to silence those who may testify against the murder and protect the main culprits.

Arif names himself and his father and states that anyone who wished to lodge a First Information Report in the case is free to nominate him for the murder.

Read it all at the link and the video is also at the link

Reply #13 - April 18, 2017, 01:21 PM

The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet.

The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean's waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig
    .  ...

Mashal Khan  about 2 weeks ago

Reply #14 - April 20, 2017, 12:52 PM

They Kill innocents  in the name Blasphemy with allah hooo akbaar shoutings and then they celebrate the brutal murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ljyXeJyTR0

Mashal Khan Sister speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu667a3hnYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t858Lz3_e2E

Mashal Khan father speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJFwVutydQQ

Reply #15 - April 29, 2017, 09:42 AM

Why they lynched Mashal Khan

THE mental state of men ready and poised to kill has long fascinated scientists. The Nobel Prize winning ethologist, Konrad Lorenz, says such persons experience the ‘Holy Shiver’ (called heiliger Schauer in German) just moments before performing the deed...................
    This feeling, he says, is akin to the pre-human reflex that raises hair on an animal’s back as it zeroes in for the kill. He writes: “A shiver runs down the back and along the outside of both arms. All obstacles become unimportant … instinctive inhibitions against hurting or killing disappear … Men enjoy the feeling of absolute righteousness even as they commit atrocities.”

While they stripped naked and beat their colleague Mashal Khan with sticks and bricks, the 20-25 students of the Mardan university enjoyed precisely this feeling of righteousness. They said Khan had posted content disrespectful of Islam on his Facebook page and so they took it upon themselves to punish him. Finally, one student took out his pistol and shot him dead. Hundreds of others watched approvingly and, with their smartphone cameras, video-recorded the killing for distribution on their Facebook pages. A meeting of this self-congratulatory group resolved to hide the identity of the shooter.

Much of the Pakistani public, tacitly or openly, endorses violent punishment of suspected blasphemers.
    Khan had blasphemed! Until this was finally shown to be false, no proper funeral was possible in his home village. Sympathy messages from Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and opposition leaders such as Bilawal Bhutto came only after it had been established that Khan performed namaz fairly regularly.

Significantly, no protests of significance followed. University campuses were silent and meetings discussing the murder were disallowed. A demonstration at the Islamabad Press Club drew about 450, a miniscule figure against the estimated 200,000 who attended Mumtaz Qadri’s last rites.

This suggests that much of the Pakistani public, whether tacitly or openly, endorses violent punishment of suspected blasphemers. Why? How did so many Pakistanis become bloodthirsty vigilantes? Evening TV talk shows — at least those I have either seen or participated in — circle around two basic explanations.

One, favoured by the liberal-minded, blames the blasphemy law and implicitly demands its repeal (an explicit call would endanger one’s life). The other, voiced by the religiously orthodox, says vigilantism occurs only because our courts act too slowly against accused blasphemers.

Both claims are not just wrong, they are farcical. Subsequent to Khan’s killing, at least two other incidents show that gut reactions — not what some law says — is really what counts. In one, three armed burqa-clad sisters shot dead a man near Sialkot who had been accused of committing blasphemy 13 years ago. In the other, a visibly mentally ill man in Chitral uttered remarks inside a mosque and escaped lynching only upon the imam’s intervention. The mob subsequently burned the imam’s car. Heiliger Schauer!

While searching for a real explanation, let’s first note that religiously charged mobs are also in motion across the border. As more people flock to mandirs or masjids, the outcomes are strikingly similar. In an India that is now rapidly Hinduising, crowds are cheering enraged gau rakshaks who smash the skulls of Muslims suspected of consuming or transporting cows. In fact India has its own Khan — Pehlu Khan.

Accused of cattle-smuggling, Pehlu Khan was lynched and killed by cow vigilantes earlier this month before a cheering crowd in Alwar, with the episode also video-recorded. Minister Gulab Chand Kataria declared that Khan belonged to a family of cow smugglers and he had no reason to feel sorry. Now that cow slaughter has been hyped as the most heinous of crimes, no law passed in India can reverse vigilantism.

In recent times, backed by the formidable power of the state, Hindu India and Islamic Pakistan have vigorously injected religion into both politics and society. The result is their rapid re-tribalisation through ‘meme transmission’ of primal values. A concept invented by the evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, the meme is a ‘piece of thought’ transferrable from person to person by imitation. Like computer viruses, memes can jump from mind to mind.

well  that is from    Dr. PERVEZ HOODBHOY  The writer teaches physics in Lahore and Islamabad.

Reply #16 - April 29, 2017, 04:10 PM

this teacher has resigned live on air it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2ejBdDWQA
     Reply #17 - April 29, 2017, 04:28 PM

There is a video claiming he was in dispute with the college staff over a number of issues. Mashal even boycotted exams because teachers wouldn't let some poor student sit the exams as they hadn't paid the fees.. Also he wanted to expose the staff for corruption in the college.

If that is the case then It's possible that someone from the staff started to the rumours of blasphemy just to get it of him.

I'll see if I can find the vid and post it here.

Yeezevee, how is your Urdu? My Urdu is good but I get confused with some of the accents and the speed at which they speak..

Reply #18 - April 29, 2017, 04:39 PM

this teacher has resigned live on air it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2ejBdDWQA

https://mobile.facebook.com/hamdard.journalist?rc=p&__tn__=R

THE ROGUE  BEHIND THAT INCITING THE MUSLIM CROWD to brutally murder Mashal Khan  was  Arif Mardan

the unfortunate thing about Politics and Islam is ..that scoundrel Arif Mardan you see in that pictures is a PTI councillor for Iram Colony,. Mr. Imran Khan must understand  one day he himself will be victim of his politics ..

Arif, the main culprit behind the brutal murder of Mardan university student Mashal Khan belonged to banned Deobandi terrorist outfit ASWJ (Sipah-e-Sahab), the mother of all terrorism in Pakistan. He was clearly seen in the video of the gory incident that was posted on social media.

Banned ASWJ’s another terrorist Asif was also seen celebrating the brutal killing of Mashal at the Khan Abdul Khan University campus that was a proof that mother organisation of Deobandi terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi played a key role in the murder of an innocent Sunni Muslim student of the university

It seems that banned sectarian outfit’s terrorists had joined Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf under a plot to continue his anti-humanity, anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan activities from this platform and his leading role in the brutal murder of Mashal Khan proved this impression.

Arif, nowadays a councilor of the PTI, incited other students to torture and assassinate Mashal Khan and then he got pledge from the ferocious supporters that nobody would disclose the identity of each other to police or anybody else.

Under the idiomatic policy that give a dog a bad name and then hang him, ferocious Deobandi fanatics accused Mashal Khan of blasphemy, a charge that PTI chief Imran Khan himself rejected.

Reply #19 - April 29, 2017, 04:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8qzkfq3fDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQ9IAPKvf8

Rogues are everywhere .. and they are preaching bullshit of Islam to 1000s of kids ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfNoCmmo9A

There is a video claiming he was in dispute with the college staff over a number of issues.  

That video is in this folder babooshka but Mashal Khan was speaking in Pashto

Yeezevee, how is your Urdu?  

I am Jack of many languages and many trades  BUT MASTER OF NONE babooshka..

https://www.facebook.com/AllamaKhadimHussainRizviOfficial/

some  of these rogues of Islam must be sent to allah without anyone noticing what happened to them...

Reply #20 - April 29, 2017, 05:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbNat5GwDCE

Reply #21 - April 29, 2017, 09:34 PM

why is there always so much back ground music in nearly all the news shows. so difficult to make out what they're saying. then you have all those shitty graphics going on and women with high pitched voices.
     Reply #22 - April 29, 2017, 10:08 PM

This school is named after the son of Bacha Khan? They must have forgotten.

yeah, I didn't know. this is what wiki says:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Abdul_Ghaffar_Khan
     Reply #23 - April 29, 2017, 11:02 PM

I don't need to read Wiki about Abdul Gaffar Khan, because his face is seared onto my heart, though maybe someone else will.

Reply #24 - April 29, 2017, 11:28 PM

I really should know more but honestly I don't have a clue about Pakistans history or politics.
     Reply #25 - April 29, 2017, 11:36 PM

His story is more about the history of the subcontinent than it is about Pakistan.

Reply #26 - May 11, 2017, 02:56 PM

Adrian Husain is great guy ..he is good writer and he penned something today in Dawn  on Mashal Khan  but ..but unfortunately  what he wrote appears to be  pointless w.r.t  the brutal murder of that young man ..And and  it confuses the reader on what the author is trying to say .. any way let me read abit

Coming home by ADRIAN A. HUSAIN

THE Panama case verdict made righteous heads nod doubtfully. Taint seemed present at the highest level in the country. That taint was endemic was not considered. The relevance of corruption inevitably diminishes when one looks at its sheer scope.

The demand that important heads roll is slightly excessive. That would merely divert attention from what is far more relevant: the frequent incidents of terror and the overall lawlessness — and instability — in the country.

It was not ‘extremism’ alone that was, for instance, responsible for the murder of Mashal Khan but a blood-lust that has come to typify us. We cannot, under the circumstances, avoid focusing on what is surely central: our persistent identity crisis.

Concerns over identity continue to dog us.

The quest for identity dates back to 1971 and before. Ethnicity was then — and still is, provincial autonomy notwithstanding — an issue. But then so is terror which looms large on the national horizon, having become, like corruption, almost a way of life.

The same can be said of the sudden outbursts of violence against innocent citizens. These are all part of the national experience if not — quite — of the national identity.

There was, for example, a disquieting degree of contagion about the pious gloating of Qadri over the murder of Salmaan Taseer. Qadri became a source of inspiration and role model to many.

There must similarly be quite a number who are sympathetic to the killers of Mashal Khan. They remain anonymous. That is a chilling statement about who we are — and where we are heading.

Concerns over identity continue to dog us. At the same time, there has been a sea change in the last few years. The stakes today are different.

Our sense of identity does not suffer the buffetings it once did. The reason seems plain. We are all today part of a globalised ethos — and also, in effect, of a world at war.

The change also partly has to do with the mass migrations that have lately taken place, with the borders of different countries — Germany, Hungary, Greece, Italy — suddenly becoming porous.

Asylum-seeking necessarily has certain implications. The concept of nationality comes into question. Identity becomes open-ended. The construct of nationhood falls apart. The nation-state itself becomes, at least for those concerned, something of a chimera or a thing of the past.

Nationalism may have reared its head in the UK and US and also currently in France. But the EU obviously speaks of something else: a communalisation, a subordination of national to common, intra-national interest. Saarc was motivated by similar impulses even if it failed to bear fruit.

The US and UK and the apparent wave of populism in the West — and India — notwithstanding, there is something bigger at work in the world today which, for people if not for states, tends to undercut territorial differences.

There is, in any case, properly speaking, no such thing as a territorial identity. That would seem, rather, to be a construct of the state which feels bound, for its own reasons, to seek to preserve it.

Civil space is necessarily different from the space of the state. It has its own centre and is rooted in a kind of psychical belonging.

This is commonly thought of as ‘home’. It is where the idea of a homeland comes from. That idea, sadly, is today slightly dated. It has to contend both with the failure of the modern state to provide a credible home for its citizens and the resultant diasporic forces historically — and contemporaneously — at play.

By this we mean not just war-affected refugees but those in search of a sustainable livelihood outside their own native space. This applies equally to the dissidents and prisoners of conscience who find themselves irrevocably displaced.

There are those such as Edward Snowden who fell out with the state on account of what he saw as its intrusions on civil space. The point that he was trying to make was that civil — or in fact personal — space had a sanctity that the state was bound to respect.

The question of individual space in society is one which thinkers such as Hannah Arendt have carefully examined but which the totalitarian state, in whatever form or guise, has obviously not.

Britain appears, despite security constraints, to have struck the most perfect balance between state control and individual liberty that we see in the world today. There is an explicit concern with preserving civil liberty, whatever the odds.

Pakistan’s situation is peculiar to it. State controls may have decreased and more freedoms are in evidence with the onset of democracy. But the individual conscience and personal identity continue to be — at times terrifyingly — under threat. That surely needs revisiting.

The writer is the founder chairman of Dialogue: Pakistan, a local think tank.

well dear Adrian Husain all that you wrote and I crossed out w.r.t the Murder of Mashal Khan and mindset of young college students in Pakistan  is useless .. anyway I am glad to read you..

Reply #27 - June 05, 2017, 12:13 PM

father  of Mashal Khan murder fears 'influential adversaries in Mardan ', He wants Pakistan Supreme court to take up the  case  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhbvBR-5NQ

https://www.dawn.com/news/1337577/mashal-khan-murder-father-fears-influential-adversaries-wants-case-transferred-outside-mardan

Mashal Khan's father in a press conference on Monday requested that his son's case be transferred to a court outside Mardan alleging that 'influential adversaries' may pose possible hurdles to proceedings.

"I told the Supreme Court (SC) that my lawyer and I cannot afford to fight the case in Mardan because our adversaries are very influential and powerful. Therefore, the case should be transferred to a different court," Muhammad Iqbal Khan told reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZVbI_qdr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPwJ51AoINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi25vJdJ_Fw

Mr. Imran Khan., DO NOT FORGET WHAT YOU SAID  ABOVE .. you are the ruling   party Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa...

it is the test case for you and for Pakistan ...

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »