Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Love and compassion
Today at 02:08 AM

Yasir Qadhi - Losing My R...
Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Best speakers corner deba...
Yesterday at 10:21 PM

كنت اعتقد انه على ما يرام...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Hizb ut tahrir
Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Did anyone read the Bible...
April 23, 2017, 05:38 PM

The Doctor Who Appreciati...
April 23, 2017, 03:56 PM

My Story
April 23, 2017, 03:56 PM

Need help with an argumen...
April 23, 2017, 03:20 PM

Daisy Chain
by toor
April 23, 2017, 02:42 PM

A man in Chitral accused...
April 23, 2017, 02:05 PM

Unethical/questionable ha...
April 23, 2017, 01:19 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Brutal Rogues of Islam Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy

(Read 525 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Brutal Rogues of Islam Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy
     OP - April 15, 2017, 12:49 AM

Brutal Rogues of Islam  Kill Journalism Student in the name of Blasphemy  in Land of pure

Mashal Khan  Murder in the name of blasphemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xol9T_s-tPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgXRyC8YUYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZxvQqHB84

..The Lynching Video That is what ROGUES OF ISLAM DO

Your words will live as long  as internet is alive  Mashal

You were indeed the light of your friends and your family

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 15, 2017, 05:51 AM

Malala Yousafzai condemns student Mishal murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuaKaOGDhkU

'We are bringing a bad name to Islam ourselves': Malala

Pakistani Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai has strongly criticised the cold-blooded murder of Abdul Wali Khan University student Mashal Khan, who was lynched by a mob over allegations of blasphemy on Thursday.

"This is an incident filled with terror and fear," Yousafzai said in a video message.

Malala lamented that some Pakistanis have forgotten the message of peace given by Islam, saying: "This was not just the funeral of Mashal Khan, it was the funeral of the message of our religion Islam."

She said the Holy Prophet (PBUH) had never advised his followers to "be impatient and go around killing people".

Malala said Pakistani people often complain about the presence of Islamophobia in the West and that other countries are "maligning our name".

"No one is maligning the name of your country or religion... we ourselves are bringing a bad name to our country and religion," she said.

Malala, who was anointed a UN Messenger of Peace last week, said it is the right of every Pakistani to live a safe and peaceful life.

She urged the state institutions and political parties to take a stand in order to bring justice to Mashal's family.

The education activist also said she talked over telephone with Mashal's grieving father, who gave a message of "peace and patience".

23-year-old AWKUM student Mashal was killed and another student, Abdullah, seriously injured on Thursday by a vigilante mob at the campus for allegedly "publishing blasphemous content online", local police said at the time.

No case had been filed against the two students prior to the incident and police had not been investigating the two on blasphemy charges.

i would have to agree with everything what that young noble laureate  say  except this

She said the Holy Prophet (PBUH) had never advised his followers to "be impatient and go around killing people".

Reply #2 - April 15, 2017, 03:24 PM

This is out of hand  furious

Say something mildly critical, face mob violence.
     Reply #3 - April 15, 2017, 05:40 PM

I’m lost
    It’s been several weeks
    that I filed a complaint with police

I go to police station daily
    and ask the officer
    'Any clue about me?'

The sympathetic police officer shakes his head in disappointment
    and says in his trembling voice
    'I found no clue about you'

Then he consoles me,
    One day
    you will be found
    unconscious
    on a roadside
    or critically injured
    in a hospital
    or dead
    in some river

I get tears in my eyes
    I leave for the market
    to welcome me
    buy some flowers from a flower shop;
    for my wounds
    from the chemist
    some bandage
    some cotton
    and pain-killers;
    for my funeral
    a shroud from the shop near the mosque;
    and for remembering me
    some candles

Some people say,
    when someone dies
    it's not good to light candles for them
    but they don’t tell
    that when the apple of some eye goes missing
    where do you get the light from?
    If the lamp of a house goes missing
    what should they burn for light?

Reply #4 - April 15, 2017, 09:26 PM

After looking up what it is exactly that he posted, I've come to the conclusion that my life would come to a violent, abrupt end if I were to ever visit Pakistan.

He didn't even attack Islam and yet he was beaten and shot dead. By a mob of 4,000 people. Who tried to set his corpse on fire after they made sure he was killed.

Prior to this I thought Pakistanis were seriously exaggerating when they described Pakistan as basically North Korea when it comes to criticism of Islam and the religious institutions forming the government and country.

What in the actual fuck.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #5 - April 15, 2017, 09:53 PM

Food for thought for Mr Nawaz Sharif.
     Reply #6 - April 16, 2017, 01:05 AM

After looking up what it is exactly that he posted, I've come to the conclusion that my life would come to a violent, abrupt end if I were to ever visit Pakistan.

He didn't even attack Islam and yet he was beaten and shot dead. By a mob of 4,000 people. Who tried to set his corpse on fire after they made sure he was killed.

Prior to this I thought Pakistanis were seriously exaggerating when they described Pakistan as basically North Korea when it comes to criticism of Islam and the religious institutions forming the government and country.

What in the actual fuck.

Yes. I have seen a Pakistani become enraged upon suggestion that the Quran is flawed, and this was a guy who drank, did drugs, and slept with multiple kafir women. Never prayed, completely non-practicing, not even an inshallah, hated being in Muslim countries, even. He absolutely lost it when confronted with an intelligent ex Muslim debating the Divinity of Quran-and he was an observer, not a participant.

I don't want to be good anymore. I want to be right.
     Reply #7 - April 17, 2017, 05:20 AM

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck the mob. Seriously they are university students!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this. Goddamn it.

Rest in peace Mashal Khan.
     Reply #8 - April 17, 2017, 10:42 AM

ACCUSATION is evidence, trial is by ordeal, and the sentence is always death. This is how it went with Mashal Khan and this is how it has been with the countless others who have preceded him. His final words do not matter, it does not matter that he professed his love for the Prophet (PBUH) as he lay dying from gunshot wounds inflicted by his pious tormentors, all that matters is the accusation and the accusation is evidence.

It doesn’t even matter that his murder seems to have nothing to do with his actual words, that it is likely that it was his vocal stance against the university administration that prompted the campaign against him. It doesn’t even matter that the university administration has displayed its complicity by forming a committee, not to investigate the killing, but to investigate the alleged blasphemy committed by the murdered Mashal Khan.

It doesn’t matter that after his death fake accounts bearing his name have cropped up like poisonous toadstools aiming at providing post-facto justification.

It has always been so, in just about all such cases. Take Salmaan Taseer, for example; you’ll find countless people – their eyes blazing and their lips spewing venom – who will justify his killing. Ask why and you will be told that he was a blasphemer. Ask what blasphemy he committed and you’ll be met with stunned disbelief at the temerity of your question. Don’t you know that accusation is evidence?

The harvest of hate has ripened.....We have nurtured our own disease,  have fed this cancer of the soul, this cancer which has a mind of its own; this cancer with purpose. The fault lies with a society that sups on hate and willingly butchers its own children at the devil’s altar, mutilating their bodies and crushing their skulls like some kind of ritual sacrifice.

It lies with those shadowy operators who use the fig leaf of blasphemy to mask the crushing of dissent. It lies with ministers launching witch-hunts for blasphemers as if there was some sort of epidemic under way, as if anyone was mad or suicidal enough to actually commit blasphemy while knowing the consequences. It lies with state agencies who aid and abet this madness to serve their own ends.

Last, but never least, it lies with those preachers who measure their strength in the amount of killers and madmen they can rally to their cause. And for the rest — politicians and the prominent — what does it matter if they did not attend the funeral of Mashal Khan? What does it matter if they release a mealy-mouthed statement of condemnation or remain silent, hoping that the storm will pass them by?

................. They do not see that the fire they have started, the flames they have fanned, may first burn our huts and homes, but will one day reach their palaces too. And what will they rule over then, but an empire of ash?

All that and more is written by  Zarrar Khuhro  in today's Dawn

Indeed almost  all so-called Islamic lands have become  empires of Ashes either with dicK Traitors ruling the country   OR RELIGIOUS ROGUES ruling   or making rules to  the  nations.  80 to 90% of folks in these nations have become headless chickens looking for escaping the living conditions that they are forced into by these ritualistic religious rogues ..

Reply #9 - April 18, 2017, 12:05 AM

mob of 4000? where did you get that figure from?
     Reply #10 - April 18, 2017, 12:29 AM

And the motto of Abdul Wali Khan University is:

Message of Peace and Brotherhood.

Reply #11 - April 18, 2017, 01:14 AM

This school is named after the son of Bacha Khan? They must have forgotten.

I don't want to be good anymore. I want to be right.
     Reply #12 - April 18, 2017, 12:22 PM

New video shows Mashal's killers celebrated lynching, pledged to conceal shooter's identity  says news

Mashal, a student of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, had been lynched moments before the video was made over allegations of blasphemy.

The video shows the mob involved in the lynching shouting religious slogans and congratulating each other over the brutal episode.

In the video, a man who appears to be the ringleader, Arif, is heard proclaiming that anyone who names the shooter will be considered "a blasphemer".

The following is the text of the slogans being chanted in the video:

"Congratulations, congratulations!

Silence, silence!

Whoever shot him [Mashal], don't take his [the shooter's] name

Whoever takes his [shooter's] name will commit blasphemy. If you want to file an FIR, my name is Arif"

The declaration appears to be a veiled threat to silence those who may testify against the murder and protect the main culprits.

Arif names himself and his father and states that anyone who wished to lodge a First Information Report in the case is free to nominate him for the murder.

Read it all at the link and the video is also at the link

Reply #13 - April 18, 2017, 01:21 PM

The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet.

The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean's waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig
    .  ...

Mashal Khan  about 2 weeks ago

Reply #14 - April 20, 2017, 12:52 PM

They Kill innocents  in the name Blasphemy with allah hooo akbaar shoutings and then they celebrate the brutal murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ljyXeJyTR0

Mashal Khan Sister speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu667a3hnYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t858Lz3_e2E

Mashal Khan father speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJFwVutydQQ

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »