Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muttawa in Minneapolis

(Read 1963 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muttawa in Minneapolis
     OP - April 14, 2017, 12:47 AM

There is so much depressing shit in the news today that I am not even going to go into it. It's all violence and hate and extreme measures so I am going to skip it. Someone else is going to mention it, more will come out about it, etc. Seriously I can't cry much more.
    Instead I am going to post this here:
    http://twitchy.com/wa-37/2017/04/12/report-man-in-minneapolis-policing-neighborhood-for-violations-of-sharia-law/

Basically a zealous revert is going around the most Muslim dense neighborhood in Minneapolis reminding people to obey Shariah and approaching women who are not covered, to ask them to cover.

So this sick $%@(.. so this guy is singling out WOMEN who LOOK MUSLIM to admonish regarding hijab. So we have misogynistic ethnic profiling, from a conservative Muslim, who is cherry picking his practice so that he does NOT have to LOWER HIS GAZE nor does he have to AVOID THE OPPOSITE GENDER- rather he appoints himself their overseer and patronizes them after EXAMINING THEIR ATTIRE.
    I hope someone's mahram beats the living fuck out of him. Seriously. He has gathered a gang of a dozen men to help him enforce shariah in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood and he is claiming all sorts of endorsement from local organizations, including the masjid that wants nothing to do with it. And he MADE HIMSELF A UNIFORM. His wife insists he is NOT mentally ill. His new wife.
    This is on the heels of news about how a church in Alabama (that's not far from Georgia, where our muttawa hero hails from) has SET UP IT"S OWN POLICE FORCE WITH BLESSINGS FROM LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/us/alabama-church-police-force-trnd/

Things are not looking good here at all. I am seething over both these things, which mesh together in my mind and make me quite angry. Why can't this idiot just perform hijra and leave us alone, and why can't this church just go into the woods in Northern Michigan in the UP and form a militia like everyone else?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #1 - April 14, 2017, 01:35 AM

By its definition, a "leader" does not need to lower his gaze or avoid the opposite gender, right? Rather he has the power to enforce rules on others. ( as usual  Roll Eyes )

I mean if everybody just lower their gazes then who's going to see what... in front of them? Just full-on gender segregation everywhere?  Roll Eyes

What's the church's police force going to do? What can they do?
  • Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #2 - April 14, 2017, 02:07 AM

Well, he is not a leader of anything or anyone. He is a 22 year old kid from Georgia.

If he is demanding people segregate and follow strict religious observances, then he ought to do the same.

What can the religious police do? Exactly. There are no religious police in our country. None. Until today. Now we have religious cops, like any dictatorship.

• Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #3 - April 17, 2017, 12:56 PM

What can the religious police do? Exactly. There are no religious police in our country. None. Until today. Now we have religious cops, like any dictatorship.

Government sanction for this body has not passed yet. Let's try not to get ahead of ourselves.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #4 - April 17, 2017, 01:29 PM

The pattern is the same whether in GB or US or anywhere there are representative of the Islamic diaspora.

Islam appeals to thugs because it endorses violence and coercion.  Muslim thugs stand outside Mosques in
    several areas of GB harassing non muslims and muslims alike in the name of enforcing respect for a holy, sacred
    site - the mosque.

Sick ... very sick.

• Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #5 - April 17, 2017, 11:25 PM

Well this guy is not part of any diaspora. He is a young convert from Georgia, USA. 

• Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #6 - April 17, 2017, 11:49 PM

Yes he is a local.  The poison is in the air and our local home grown thugs are being recruited in droves in the prisons because, unlike Christianity - they don't have to love their enemies, they can beat the crap out of them.

• Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #7 - April 18, 2017, 01:19 AM

I can't find a prison record on him, but he has had scrapes with the law where mental illness was cited.

• Muttawa in Minneapolis
     Reply #8 - April 19, 2017, 01:34 AM

Well, that explanation doesn't seem that surprising giving the amount of melanin he possesses.

Damn, y'all don't know what I'd get up to if I was white.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »