Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Stockholm attack April 7, 2017

(Read 3247 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Stockholm attack April 7, 2017
     OP - April 07, 2017, 01:44 PM

A lorry has moved down people in central Stockholm. This is just a couple of hundred meters from where the bomb attack in Christmas 2010 took place. Police operation isn't finished and government buildings are in lockdown. I feel just numb.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/
     Reply #1 - April 07, 2017, 02:03 PM

Numb you say, but I still feel like some invisible figure is squinting at me, giving me looks, and I have this weirdest guilty feeling. When does it end?
     Reply #2 - April 07, 2017, 02:46 PM

If this ends up being another ISIS-inspired attack then the International Islamic Mental Gymnastics Team will likely qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics after they finish talking about how the terrorist wasn't a True Muslim®️™️.

But on a more serious note my condolences to the victims and their families.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #3 - April 07, 2017, 02:51 PM

It's a problem of ideology, it'll never end. Their end game isn't to kill a bunch of people with a bomb, or in a shooting, or going berserk into a crowd.

If any of our "returners" are involved in this, I pray and hope that this will make Swedes to wake up and realize you can't "re-integrate" ISIS-returners the way Swedes thought and hopes for. It's embarrassing.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #4 - April 07, 2017, 05:42 PM

Thoughts are with those caught up and their families. These vehicle attacks in public places are becoming more common. This is becoming a serious issue. Bomb making in comparison is far more complicated.
     Reply #5 - April 07, 2017, 10:59 PM

guilty feeling.

I often wonder if our ability to feel guilt is part of the reason we have religions in the first place.

It looks like they got the perpetrator.
     Reply #6 - April 08, 2017, 01:47 AM

I am really sorry.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #7 - April 08, 2017, 02:45 AM

Seems to be growing more and more frequent. Always sad to hear.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #8 - April 08, 2017, 01:10 PM

A 39 year old Uzbeki man has been arrested and identified. He was previously know by the police.
     Reply #9 - April 08, 2017, 01:48 PM

I actually met the 2010 bomber more than once when he was a teenager. Just a random kid from Iraq who grew up in a Swedish small town and somehow along the road decided to eject his brain. I've been thinking of writing about this since it was the direct reason that I started looking up Islam on the net, which eventually led me to this site, but I don't think there's much I can add to the case really. He died 100 meter from where the truck ended up yesterday and the car bomb he set off was close to where the truck was stolen. Incidentally I know a woman who is married to a man from Uzbekistan, living in Stockholm. That community is very closely knit and small so if they don't know him in person they should at least know who he is.
     Reply #10 - April 10, 2017, 07:30 AM

They just put up a theater show called "The Jihadist" that discusses how people get radicalized and what makes them joing extremist groups. From my own experience, since I personally know people who have made "hijra" for the sake of jihad, and some even died in the process, the show was a good representation of what is going on. This time it was an asylum seeker who got his application denied, he wasn't even supposed to be in Sweden but the police have very little to no resources to take care of all those who deflect once they get their application denied. At the moment, we have about 12000 people who are "missing", who are supposed to be sent back home.

And don't forget that "returners" are given total freedom to come and go how they want. The first even to be convicted for terrorist crimes was found guilty because they found a video he himself had filmed while he executed people by cutting off their necks with a knife. And the poice got their hands on the film not because they were investigating him because he had recently returned to Sweden from Syria. But because he was suspected for another crime. It was pure luck they found it. How many like him do you think there are, considering that Sweden, and Gothenburg in particular, sticks out in Europe as a breeding ground for jihadist looking to recruit.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #11 - April 11, 2017, 12:46 AM

So funny that a couple from Gothenburg came through my lobby today and you mention it here. Never heard of it before today, and now twice.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #12 - April 11, 2017, 03:27 AM

They just put up a theater show called "The Jihadist" that discusses how people get radicalized and what makes them joing extremist groups. From my own experience, since I personally know people who have made "hijra" for the sake of jihad, and some even died in the process, the show was a good representation of what is going on. This time it was an asylum seeker who got his application denied, he wasn't even supposed to be in Sweden but the police have very little to no resources to take care of all those who deflect once they get their application denied. At the moment, we have about 12000 people who are "missing", who are supposed to be sent back home.

And don't forget that "returners" are given total freedom to come and go how they want. The first even to be convicted for terrorist crimes was found guilty because they found a video he himself had filmed while he executed people by cutting off their necks with a knife. And the poice got their hands on the film not because they were investigating him because he had recently returned to Sweden from Syria. But because he was suspected for another crime. It was pure luck they found it. How many like him do you think there are, considering that Sweden, and Gothenburg in particular, sticks out in Europe as a breeding ground for jihadist looking to recruit.

What the fucking fuck.

Letting serial killers loose in the city...  mysmilie_977 finmad

Are the jihadists getting special treatments, or are they getting the same treatments as other serial killers/terrorists would get?
     Reply #13 - April 12, 2017, 03:58 PM

What the fucking fuck.

Letting serial killers loose in the city...  mysmilie_977 finmad

Are the jihadists getting special treatments, or are they getting the same treatments as other serial killers/terrorists would get?

If it's returning jihadists from Isis you're talking about I think they get counseling which differs from city to city. Not mandatory to participate of course.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »