Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mohammed Tanim megathread

(Read 7005 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mohammed Tanim megathread
     OP - April 07, 2017, 10:11 AM

Quran Surah 52:
    17-20:Believers will be happy in the Garden, where they shall rejoice ... They will say God is giving you to eat what you have done, or pep, and the row-barrier Reclining on thrones, and we (Allah), their sexual unmadaka the beautiful eyes huradera make their partner.

Quran surah 52:22-25: fruits and meat as they desire heaven, I (God) will give it. They give each other a cup alluring; The vanity of insanity, no sins. They are dedicated to the service of a beautiful pearl-like boys will go. They will turn to one another, questioning.

Quran surah 37: 40-49: rejoice for them, and respect-honor God in the Garden of luxury. They sit facing the throne, and from the spring transparent as crystal, they will drink from the cup of white wine, which will be great fun and delicious, but they are not drunk.And beside them will be shy and wide-eyed virgins huri inebriate mind, as it is protected and delicate egg white.

Quran surah 44: 51-55: Yes, for the followers of the right protected habitat - the luxury garden and fountain. Silk cloth and decorated with great artistry they sit face to face; And we (Allah) will make their partner a beautiful, wide and white-footed huriderake sexually intoxicating eyes.

Quran surah 55: 56-57: among them the wide-eyed virgins lajjabati hurigana, whom no man or jinn has ever touched..

Quran surah 55: 56-74: and coral like there to be young (huri), the lush green gardens, two springs gushing forth. Aye fruits, palm trees and pomegranates, there Sushila fair virgins, virgins hurabala sunayana and standing tent - those who have never touched a human or jinn.

Koran 56: 15-23: The golden reclining mukhomukhibhabe sit on the throne; They will go around like the ever-pearl solid surapurna boys took a cup of wine; If you do not have to drink to their sirahpira; And the birds will have their choice of meat; There will be ayotalocana (over eye) hurigana virgin; Cover mistress like pearls; This is their karma.

Quran surah 78: 31-36: Success is for those who fear; Unnatabaksa beautiful gardens and grape juice and the same age (like bank steepish breasts) and the virgins will have their hands full cup of wine, their reward from Allah..

Quran surah 76: 14-19: heaven shade thereof, and all the fruits, which will serve to request silver-crystal containers; More will be given to drink yanjabilera mix salsa and a fountain named Salsabil; They will be loitering, like pearls scattered perpetually teenage boy.

Quran surah 56: 34-37: They shall be put here-high beds, particularly those srjiyachi virgins (ever virgin), and by age.

Quran surah 2:25:
    O Prophet (peace be upon him) give glad tidings to those who believe and do good deeds have, beneath which rivers flow. But they say they will have no fruits, it is precisely the fruit of the earth, which we got. In fact, the result will be the same for them, and therein they shall abide therein, and spouses ramanikula.

Quran surah 47:15: those who believe that the Muslims are promised Paradise, the situation is as follows: in it are rivers of water, the taste of fresh milk, which changes the river, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of pure honey. Various fruits are there for them and their Lord's bounty.What is their rivers, and those who will remain forever in the Fire will be given to drink boiling water, which will be torn apart and drank their guts?

Hu said in those verses how many were not able to say that. It can be found on the following hadith -----------

Daraja narrated that Abu al-Haytham Abdulla bin Wahab, Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri narrated that the prophet karime (saw) heard from, "heaven is a paradise the smaller reward and eighty thousand slaves Bakr and seventy-two beautiful yaunabati Hur. They Moni pearls will live in the palace. "Tirmidhi, bhaluma 4, Books - 1, hadisa 2687
  • See references to the Quran and the Hadith coveted ...
     Reply #1 - April 07, 2017, 02:35 PM

Islamic Paradise is seriously the most materialistic sexist stereotypical 7th century Arabian fantasy I've ever heard of. Islamic Hell, as well, is the most sadistic heartless stereotypical 7th century Arabian fantasy I've ever heard of.

I mean if sex/food/drinking is a thing due to our current corporeal nature on our planet in the universe and those being animals' means of obtaining energy and reproducing, with pleasurable feelings being how we interpret the signals to our brain resulting from transduction following sensory inputs of those things, what logic is it in having the same thing in what is viewed by many Muslims as being a different dimension or plane of existence?

I'm also impressed that the most clearly specified physical attribute of the virgin women in Paradise is the size and shape of their breasts (big and swollen/pear shaped).

I have to give it to most Muslim women as well for being cool with Muhammad stating that women will form the majority of people in Hell (Bukhari 3241 and Muslim 2737) which is strange since he specified that the poor form the majority in Heaven so you'd think he'd state the rich form the majority in Hell.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Reply #2 - April 08, 2017, 12:24 AM

gardens, reclining couches, fruit, crystal vases and laydeez.

you can get most of that from your local high street these days.
     Reply #3 - April 08, 2017, 01:51 PM

Indeed! Before I read the Quran I joined my non-Muslim teachers in their laughs about the extremist organizations propaganda about the '72 virgins’ thing. I thought how can anyone be so shameless as to attach such debauchery with Islam! And when I personally read about the busted virgin thing I was totally blown away. And I remembered a relative boasting about how their 7-year-old son remembered all of Quran by heart; if Quran were a movie it would be at least R-rated.
      In Christianity heaven is more of an abstract idea, in which people don’t marry, and presumably don’t have intercourse. In the Baha’i faith too it’s more of a metaphor of being closer or farther to God. In Islam it’s basically an orgy with food and wine. Alcohol which is illegal under normal circumstances is provided without limit. Gold which is frown upon in many hadith will be provided for all kinds of lavishments.
       I’m also surprised by the way it thinks the hierarchy of masters and servants ( slaves) will continue to exist after life and that women are given as reward for physical use rather than a companion.

btw do women get to have sex in heaven? Is there any texts on this?
     Reply #4 - April 08, 2017, 02:25 PM

And I see that CEMBers have already had a very funny discussion about this.
     Reply #5 - April 17, 2017, 12:56 AM

When Al-Qur'an think that God did not create woman. Woman has created man, for his own. According to the Qur'an, the man created for woman, man and fatigue us to live entertainment. It is extremely degrading to women.If there are men and women for the entertainment, it must be an independent woman and not as normal entities, but rather refers to men as a usable object, identified as a yaunayantra. But should have been, for men and women have made for women and men have created. With equal priority has been given precedence over both men.

*** As stated in the Qur'an, sasyaksetrasbarupa for women, men who'd like to use. This verse is highly kurucira purnabhabe women have been highlighted.
    Surah Al-Baqarah
    223 verses

Your wives are a tilth for you. Use them as you wish. And for your souls; and fear Allah. And know that God will meet with you. And give good tidings to those who believe.

*** always the best men and women. Education, medhaya, regardless of knowledge of women as nothing, purasai best. Take a few men and women of primary school to PhD better than the other, it declared the Koran.
    Surah Al-Baqarah
    228 verses

Divorced women shall wait by themselves for three periods. And if you believe in Allah and the Last Day is to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, which is not lawful. If you want to leave the friendship, their husbands have the right to take them back.And the men have rights over their husbands as well as wives to men has the right according to the rules. But men have a degree over them. Allah is Mighty, Wise

*** The male half of the property to be able woman. Should have been, they are all equal in men and women, whether or gender. Let them share equal amounts of your resources and funds. But it did not happen.
    Surat An-Nisa '
    Varse 11

Allah commands you concerning your children: The male portion of two females equal parts. So if you are only daughters, two or more, they left the property, which is two-thirds and one dies, then the half.For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children. If you do not have the Son and the Father are his heirs, then to his mother is one third. If the deceased left brothers, the mother of a sixth share of legacies, which after exposure to the debt. And the sons of your Father who is more beneficial for you, you do not know.These are settled portions ordained by Allah, surely, Allah is All-Knowing,

Half of the woman's testimony in court testimony of a man. Two women = one man. The foolish man, whether he. He says one man, two women of equal merit. Man himself is robbed women's rights who should be hated.
    Surah Al-Baqarah
    282 verses

O ye who believe! When you contract a debt for a fixed period, then write it down and give you a scribe write down faithfully; Do not refuse to write the authors. Allah has taught him, so let him write. And who owes the debt and let him fear Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything in writing.or unable himself to dictate, then his guardian written fairness. Two witnesses, out of your own men. If you are not two men, then a man and two women. One of the witnesses, if so whom do you like to be remembered, however, remind one another. When called, the witnesses should not refuse. You should not become weary to write it, whether it be small or large, with the time.Karan recorded in the sight of Allah is more established, evidence is more comprehensive and more suitable for you, is not in doubt. But if the deal is cash, from hand to hand exchange with one another, then there is no blame on you if you do it. And take witnesses when you sell. Authors and do not affect any of the witnesses. If you do that, it is corruption on your part. He teaches you to fear Allah. Allah knows all things.

*** Older divorced her husband in the house wants to marry the woman with a man, then another, then marriage should be made to spend the night. Woman playing dolls, I played, I divorce, I play with someone else, if he plays, then the lawful return of Tyler.
    Surah Al-Baqarah
    230 verses

Then his wife (third) were divorced, but her until she has married another husband will not, it is not lawful for him. But if the second husband divorces her, then there is no blame on them both together again. If you have the desire to keep God's commandments. A katr ê These are the limits of Allah; These are the people who have been described.

*** sanjnama maid sex with women permitted in Islam. Without marriage sex with a maid servant without the permission of the lawful action. How it is inhuman, immoral and evil. What man can accept a healthy human human brain. Women prisoners of war were re-established in the society and they should be independent. But it did not.
    Surat An-Nisa '
    4 verses

And women, married women, except those prohibited to you; This is whom your right hands possess God's commandments to you. Without these women are lawful for you, provided that you will ask them to marry in exchange for their money, not lust. So that you will enjoy them, give them their due. No blame on you if you do not have to be together, after the agreement. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.And
    Al-Ahzab
    Verse 50

O Prophet! We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowry. And thy right hand and aunts, whom Allah made lawful for your daughters wedding, and your paternal sisters, paternal sisters, mother's sisters, cousin sister who emigrated with you. If any believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to marry her aunts. It is especially for thee, not for other believers. To your discomfort.We have determined that the wives and women I have known. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

*** A man can keep four wives at the same time for four. Heaven will he ever yaubana 7 Hur. But there is only one woman in the world will be able to keep her husband. And he will be in heaven her husband Hu punyabana sardarni forces. Hu and her husband after sexual intercourse with hurera will be the reckoning.
    Surat An-Nisa '
    Verse 3

And if you fear that you can not act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to them and, two, three, or four. And if you fear that they will not be able to keep the deal justly, then only one, or what your right hands possess; It is more likely to become involved in paksapatitbe.

*** The husband wants to divorce his wife at any time, be able to bring a new wife. She did not deserve to be here.
    Surat An-Nisa '
    129 verses

You will not be able to keep the women equally, however much ye wish. Therefore, do not read the entire inclined, one of the conditions set swinging. If you correct this situation and maintain righteousness, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

*** If you want a husband can beat his wife. But the old man did not want to go, the woman never beaten him to distant, will not be able to abuse. Maryadadanera very excellent examples of noble women.
    Surat An-Nisa '
    Verse 34

***Men krrtatbasila for women that Allah has given one over the other and what they spend their money. Therefore the righteous women are obedient and guard what God has protected her eyes on backstage. And those you fear disobedience, and give them good advice, and beat their beds. If they obey you, then do not search for them in any way. Surely Allah is High, Great.
     Reply #6 - April 18, 2017, 10:22 PM

Islam prohibits sexual intercourse with the wives of other people, but also a prisoner of war is lawful Wives !! As will become more apparent in the niyamadi ajala tradition that married women were raped by Mohammed as a team !! Refer to chapter 4 verse 4 numbers below:

وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاء إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ كِتَابَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُم مَّا وَرَاء ذَلِكُمْ أَن تَبْتَغُواْ بِأَمْوَالِكُم مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُم بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً وَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُم بِهِ مِن بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

And women, married women, except those prohibited to you; This is whom your right hands possess God's commandments to you. Without these women are lawful for you, provided that you will ask them to marry in exchange for their money, not lust. So that you will enjoy them, give them their due. No blame on you if you do not have to be together, after the agreement. Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
  • If idol worshipers hate Muslims, they believe that their sins will be forgiven i
     Reply #7 - April 20, 2017, 11:51 PM

If idol worshipers hate Muslims, they believe that their sins will be forgiven if they kiss black stones.

In relation to eating the black stone, Khalifah Omar said, "By Allah, I am sure that you are a stone, you can not do any good or evil, and I did not kiss you if the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not see you kiss." [Bukhari (Efea), chapter: 22 / Hajj (Hajj), hadith 1510]
     Reply #8 - April 26, 2017, 03:28 PM

The Quran is false - long ago proved. But Muslims can not doubt the Koran! Because at the very beginning of the Quran it is said that there is no doubt in the Quran. So the Quran is impossible to lie!
    Sura Lokman, verse 34 is:

نَّ اللَّهَ عِندَهُ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْأَرْحَامِ وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًا وَمَا تَدْرِي نَفْسٌ بِأَيِّ
    أَرْضٍ تَمُوتُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

Indeed, with Allah is the knowledge of the Hour. He sends down the rain and knows what is in the womb. Nobody knows what he will earn tomorrow and nobody knows where he will die. Allah is All-Knower, All-Knower.

Rain is now able to control people, rains are being controlled in different parts of the world. Everything in advance about the baby's pregnancy is coming to know that we are in the progress of current science.
    Allah is not able to do so Huh??
  • The Quran is false - long ago proved. But Muslims can not doubt the Koran! Becau
     Reply #9 - April 26, 2017, 10:23 PM

Can I ask why you keep posting this stuff in 'Blogs and Bios'? 'Religions and Gods' would be a more natural home for posts like it.
  • The book that teaches me to hate people instead of love, teaches people to be in
     Reply #10 - April 29, 2017, 11:21 AM

The book that teaches me to hate people instead of love, teaches people to be inferior, I hate the book, I think the book is inferior.
    Because, my self-realization prevents my conscience from appearing in the eyes of any human in the world. All the people of the world are one, whether poor or rich, whether they are beautiful or ugly. I will never consider any religion, any nation, and tribe.
    I will examine him with his humanity, humanity. I am not religious or unrighteous, religious or atheist, I am not able to do anything, but his conscience, honesty, fairness, love are the things which are considered to me.
    The text that provokes violence against human beings, can not be a God-given book, because God can never be such a cruel, ruthless, violent, barbarous. He can never see the hatred of his creatures. Therefore, there is no violence The message can not be the revealed message of God. What barbaric, insane, hellish message !!!
  • The book that teaches me to hate people instead of love, teaches people to be in
     Reply #11 - April 29, 2017, 08:05 PM

...The book ....
    .... I hate the book,
    ... the book is inferior.
    ......... book, ..........

dear Muhammad Tanim.... dear Muhammad........dear Tanim

It is a Book ... just a book.,,nothing but a book..  it is a book of Arabic sounds, songs, sonnets and stories from  earlier abrahamic faiths.  And as you  know  No book,  no word of any language ..no sound of any animal  is from any god hence Quran is not from some allahgod..

So what all we need to do is NOT INSULT A BOOK but tell the  fools  that it is just a book..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TChhWlM8LsE

old one but good one..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #12 - April 29, 2017, 09:37 PM

douglas murry  - the smug one
     Reply #13 - April 30, 2017, 02:08 AM

I quite like Murray (even though I constantly wrestle with some of his views, especially when it comes to neo-conservatism). Very eloquent speaker who at least doesn't bore me in the way Sam Harris does.
     Reply #14 - April 30, 2017, 05:25 PM

I quite like Murray ...............

douglas murry  - the smug one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqro2DTGhlo

lightning kills more people in west than Islamic terrorism .........

yes,,,,  yes..  toasters and lawnmowers  kill more people than  terrorists   

• How insane it was Prophet Muhammad?
     Reply #15 - May 01, 2017, 06:40 AM

How insane it was? Take pictures. Haram. Allah will punish him severely. Allah is very kind to be merciful ... and will burn the fire in the fire of Jannan. Run the water of Allah's water. Not to be scared ... There should be a point of intimidation. How big a painting is to paint the image of Kalpana burns in the fire or if Muhammad is cutting it, then the painter dares to scare this way?With so much crazy madness .. It is really a bad thing to believe. All these things are forbidden.

Creating, photographing, drawing, painting, keeping, watching, showing etc. of animals is prohibited and unlawful.

In the Hadith Sharif, pictures of animal pictures are prohibited
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻛﻞ ﻣﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ .

Meaning: Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallah, narrated from Ibn Abbas Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu, He said, "Every picture is wala jahanami." Nawazubillah! (Muslim Sharif)
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻳﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﺍﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﻤﺔ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Muwiyah, Raidallahu ta'ala anhhu narrated from him, "Surely, in the Day of Resurrection, it will be difficult for a person who makes or draws pictures of animals." (Muslim Sharif II p.
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abdullah ibn Mas'ud Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, I heard Hukur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam saying Sayyidul Mursale - He said, Allah Almighty will punish the person who makes or paints the images of animals. (Mishkat Sharif - 385)
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻋﻤﺮ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﺍﺧﺒﺮﻩ ﺍﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻳﺼﻨﻌﻮﻥ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭ ﻳﻌﺬﺑﻮﻥ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﻤﺔ ﻳﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻬﻢ ﺍﺣﻴﻮﺍ ﻣﺎ ﺧﻠﻘﺘﻢ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abdullah bin Umar Radiyallahu Ta'ala Anhu narrated from him, Nur Mujassam, Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Those who make pictures of animals, will be punished with severe punishment on the Day of Resurrection." And it will be said to them, "Give them life among the pictures you have made." (Bukhari Sharif IIJ, p.880, Muslim Sharif IIG, p.
     ﻗﺎﻝ ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺍﻻﻋﻤﺶ ﻋﻦ ﻣﺴﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻛﻨﺎ ﻣﻊ ﻣﺴﺮﻭﻕ ﻓﻰ ﺩﺍﺭ ﻳﺴﺎﺭ ﺑﻦ ﻧﻤﻴﺮ ﻓﺮﺍﻯ ﻓﻰ ﺻﻔﺘﻪ ﺗﻤﺎﺛﻴﻞ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﻥ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat'Amash Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he said, "I was in Masaruq Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu with Yashar bin Numair's house in his house, he saw a picture of animal in his house,I heard the Prophet Abdullah Rudhayyalah ta'ala Unhu, Imamul Mursale Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Surely, in this man, Allah Almighty will punish such a person, who makes or draws pictures of animals." (Bukhari Sharif II, P.880
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺍﻇﻠﻢ ﻣﻤﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻳﺨﻠﻖ ﻛﺨﻠﻘﻰ ﻓﻠﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺫﺭﺓ ﺍﻭﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺣﺒﺔ ﺍﻭ ﺷﻌﻴﺮﺓ
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Huraira Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, I heard Saeedul Mursale Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Salam saying that he said, "Allah Almighty said that the person is more oppressor among people, who is similar to the creation of Allah Pak Creates sticks of animals. They will be told - then you make a pplika or a grain or a wheat. "(Mishkat Sharif p. 385)
     ﻋﻦ ﺳﻌﻴﺪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺟﺎﺀ ﺭﺟﻞ ﺍﻟﻰ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺍﻧﻰ ﺭﺟﻞ ﺍﺻﻮﺭ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﺎﻓﺘﻨﻰ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻪ ﺍﺩﻥ ﻣﻨﻰ ﻓﺪﻧﺎ ﻣﻨﻪ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﺩﻥ ﻣﻨﻰ ﻓﺪﻧﺎ ﺣﺘﻰ ﻭﺿﻊ ﻳﺪﻩ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺭﺍﺳﻪ ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻧﺒﺌﻚ ﺑﻤﺎ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﻣﻦ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻛﻞ ﻣﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻳﺠﻌﻞ ﻟﻪ ﺑﻜﻞ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﺻﻮﺭﻫﺎ ﻧﻔﺴﺎ ﻓﻴﻌﺬﺑﻪ ﻓﻰ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﻛﻨﺖ ﻻ ﺑﺪ ﻓﺎ ﻋﻼ ﻓﺎﺻﻨﻊ ﺍﻟﺸﺠﺮ ﻭﻣﺎ ﻻ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻟﻪ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Saeed Radiyallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, A person came to Ibn Abbas and said, 'I am a person who paints the pictures of animals, so give me a fatwa in this regard.' Hadrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said to him, 'Be close to me. The person was close to him. He said again, you get closer.When he was too close, Ibn'Abbas Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu placed his hands on his head and said, "I will tell you what I heard from Nur Mujassam Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam." Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Every creature's creator will go to hell. And Allah Almighty will give life to each image and those pictures will be punished in Hell.And Ibn Abbas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If you have to draw a picture, then draw a picture of a tree or a living thing. (Muslim Sharif 2nd Zephan p. 202)

 ﻋﻦ ﻋﺎﺋﺸﺔ ﻋﻠﻴﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﺣﺪﺛﺘﻪ ﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻟﻢ ﻳﻜﻦ ﻳﺘﺮﻙ ﻓﻰ ﺑﻴﺘﻪ ﺷﻴﺌﺎ ﻓﻴﻪ ﺗﺼﺎﻟﻴﺐ ﺍﻻ ﻧﻘﻀﻪ .
    Meaning: Ummul Mu'minin Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam, he narrated that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam was destroying all things (if any) with pictures or pictures of animals in the house. (Bukhari Sharif IIZ P.880, Mishkat P. 385)

 ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﺯﺭﻋﺔ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻣﻊ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ﺩﺍﺭ ﻣﺮﻭﺍﻥ ﺑﻦ ﺍﻟﺤﻜﻢ ﻓﺮﺍﻯ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﺗﺼﺎﻭﻳﺮ ﻭﻫﻰ ﺗﺒﻨﻰ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﺰ ﻭﺟﻞ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺍﻇﻠﻢ ﻣﻤﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻳﺨﻠﻖ ﺧﻠﻘﺎ ﻛﺨﻠﻘﻰ ﻓﻠﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺫﺭﺓ ﺍﻭ ﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺣﺒﺔ ﺍﻭ ﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺷﻌﻴﺮﺓ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Jurwa Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, "I entered the house of Al-Madinah Sharif with Hadrat Abu Huraira Raidlullah Ta'ala Anhu, and then he saw a picture-maker drawing a picture on the house, and said that I said Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sullam He said that he said that the person is more oppressor among the people, who is Allah Almighty The similarity of Paki bin is the creation of a creature.He will be asked to create a grain or create a papilla. (Bukhari Sharif IIG, p.880)
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺎﺋﺸﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻬﺎ ﻗﺎﻟﺖ ﺩﺧﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭﺍﻧﺎ ﻣﺴﺘﺮﺓ ﺑﻘﺮﺍﻡ ﻓﻴﻪ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﺘﻠﻮﻥ ﻭﺟﻬﻪ ﺛﻢ ﺗﻨﺎﻭﻝ ﺍﻟﺴﺘﺮ ﻓﻬﺘﻜﻪ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﺎﻣﺔ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻳﺸﺒﻬﻮﻥ ﺑﺨﻠﻖ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ .
    Meaning: The leader of the Muslim community, Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam said that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam came to me. A sheet of animals was covered with a sheet. Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam saw this in his face Mubarak became colored.Then he torn off the cloaks and said, "On the Day of Resurrection, a man will be severely punished in the person who creates the harmony of the creation of Allah Pak (the clutter of any creature)" (Muslim Sharif II ZPP200)

Meaning: Hadith Aishah Rudhayallahu Ta'ala Anhu has been related. Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Surely, on the Day of Resurrection, a person will be severely punished, who will be the resemblance of the creation of Allah Pak." (Mishkat p. 385)

ﻋﻦ ﺟﺎﺑﺮ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻧﻬﻰ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﺖ ﻭﻧﻬﻰ ﺍﻥ ﻳﺼﻨﻊ ﺫﻟﻚ .
    Meaning: Hazrat Jabir Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said that Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam has forbidden to keep pictures of animals in the house and prohibited it from making it. (Tirmidhi 1st G. P. 207)
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺳﺎﻣﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺩﺧﻠﺖ ﻣﻊ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﻜﻌﺒﺔ ﻓﺮﺍﻳﺖ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﺖ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﺎﻣﺮﻧﻰ ﻓﺎﺗﻴﺘﻪ ﺑﺪﻟﻮ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﺀ ﻓﺠﻌﻞ ﻳﻀﺮﺏ ﺗﻠﻚ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭﺓ ﻭﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻗﺎﺗﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻗﻮﻣﺎ ﻳﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ ﻣﺎ ﻻ ﻳﺨﻠﻘﻮﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Usamah Raidallahu Ta'ala Anh He said, "I entered Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam with the Holy holy house. I saw the pictures of the animals inside the house. Then, by the order of Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, I brought water to the bowl.How insignificant it was? Take pictures. Haram. Allah will punish him severely. Allah is very kind to be merciful ... and will burn the fire in the fire of Jannan. Run the water of Allah's water. Not to be scared ... There should be a point of intimidation. How big a painting is to paint the image of Kalpana burns in the fire or if Muhammad is cutting it, then the painter dares to scare this way ???With so much crazy madness ... It is really a bad thing to believe. All these things are forbidden.
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Muwiyah, Raidallahu ta'ala anhhu narrated from him, "Surely, in the Day of Resurrection, it will be difficult for a person who makes or draws pictures of animals." (Muslim Sharif II p.
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻣﺴﻌﻮﺩ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abdullah ibn Mas'ud Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, I heard Hukur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam saying Sayyidul Mursale - He said, Allah Almighty will punish the person who makes or paints the images of animals. (Mishkat Sharif - 385)
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺑﻦ ﻋﻤﺮ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﺍﺧﺒﺮﻩ ﺍﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻳﺼﻨﻌﻮﻥ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭ ﻳﻌﺬﺑﻮﻥ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﻤﺔ ﻳﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻬﻢ ﺍﺣﻴﻮﺍ ﻣﺎ ﺧﻠﻘﺘﻢ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abdullah bin Umar Radiyallahu Ta'ala Anhu narrated from him, Nur Mujassam, Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Those who make pictures of animals, will be punished with severe punishment on the Day of Resurrection." And it will be said to them, "Give them life among the pictures you have made." (Bukhari Sharif IIJ, p.880, Muslim Sharif IIG, p.
     ﻗﺎﻝ ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺍﻻﻋﻤﺶ ﻋﻦ ﻣﺴﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻛﻨﺎ ﻣﻊ ﻣﺴﺮﻭﻕ ﻓﻰ ﺩﺍﺭ ﻳﺴﺎﺭ ﺑﻦ ﻧﻤﻴﺮ ﻓﺮﺍﻯ ﻓﻰ ﺻﻔﺘﻪ ﺗﻤﺎﺛﻴﻞ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﻥ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻋﻨﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat'Amash Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he said, "I was in Masaruq Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu with Yashar bin Numair's house in his house, he saw a picture of animal in his house,I heard the Prophet Abdullah Rudhayyalah ta'ala Unhu, Imamul Mursale Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Surely, in this man, Allah Almighty will punish such a person, who makes or draws pictures of animals." (Bukhari Sharif II, P.880
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺍﻇﻠﻢ ﻣﻤﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻳﺨﻠﻖ ﻛﺨﻠﻘﻰ ﻓﻠﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺫﺭﺓ ﺍﻭﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺣﺒﺔ ﺍﻭ ﺷﻌﻴﺮﺓ
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Huraira Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, I heard Saeedul Mursale Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Salam saying that he said, "Allah Almighty said that the person is more oppressor among people, who is similar to the creation of Allah Pak Creates sticks of animals. They will be told - then you make a pplika or a grain or a wheat. "(Mishkat Sharif p. 385)
     ﻋﻦ ﺳﻌﻴﺪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺟﺎﺀ ﺭﺟﻞ ﺍﻟﻰ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺍﻧﻰ ﺭﺟﻞ ﺍﺻﻮﺭ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﺎﻓﺘﻨﻰ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﻟﻪ ﺍﺩﻥ ﻣﻨﻰ ﻓﺪﻧﺎ ﻣﻨﻪ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﺩﻥ ﻣﻨﻰ ﻓﺪﻧﺎ ﺣﺘﻰ ﻭﺿﻊ ﻳﺪﻩ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺭﺍﺳﻪ ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻧﺒﺌﻚ ﺑﻤﺎ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﻣﻦ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻛﻞ ﻣﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻳﺠﻌﻞ ﻟﻪ ﺑﻜﻞ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﺻﻮﺭﻫﺎ ﻧﻔﺴﺎ ﻓﻴﻌﺬﺑﻪ ﻓﻰ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﻭﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﻛﻨﺖ ﻻ ﺑﺪ ﻓﺎ ﻋﻼ ﻓﺎﺻﻨﻊ ﺍﻟﺸﺠﺮ ﻭﻣﺎ ﻻ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻟﻪ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Saeed Radiyallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, A person came to Ibn Abbas and said, 'I am a person who paints the pictures of animals, so give me a fatwa in this regard.' Hadrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) said to him, 'Be close to me. The person was close to him. He said again, you get closer.When he was too close, Ibn'Abbas Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu placed his hands on his head and said, "I will tell you what I heard from Nur Mujassam Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam." Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Every creature's creator will go to hell. And Allah Almighty will give life to each image and those pictures will be punished in Hell.And Ibn Abbas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If you have to draw a picture, then draw a picture of a tree or a living thing. (Muslim Sharif 2nd Zephan p. 202)

 ﻋﻦ ﻋﺎﺋﺸﺔ ﻋﻠﻴﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﺣﺪﺛﺘﻪ ﺍﻥ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻟﻢ ﻳﻜﻦ ﻳﺘﺮﻙ ﻓﻰ ﺑﻴﺘﻪ ﺷﻴﺌﺎ ﻓﻴﻪ ﺗﺼﺎﻟﻴﺐ ﺍﻻ ﻧﻘﻀﻪ .
    Meaning: Ummul Mu'minin Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam, he narrated that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam was destroying all things (if any) with pictures or pictures of animals in the house. (Bukhari Sharif IIZ P.880, Mishkat P. 385)

 ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﺯﺭﻋﺔ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻣﻊ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ﺩﺍﺭ ﻣﺮﻭﺍﻥ ﺑﻦ ﺍﻟﺤﻜﻢ ﻓﺮﺍﻯ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﺗﺼﺎﻭﻳﺮ ﻭﻫﻰ ﺗﺒﻨﻰ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺳﻤﻌﺖ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﺰ ﻭﺟﻞ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺍﻇﻠﻢ ﻣﻤﻦ ﺫﻫﺐ ﻳﺨﻠﻖ ﺧﻠﻘﺎ ﻛﺨﻠﻘﻰ ﻓﻠﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺫﺭﺓ ﺍﻭ ﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺣﺒﺔ ﺍﻭ ﻟﻴﺨﻠﻘﻮﺍ ﺷﻌﻴﺮﺓ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Abu Jurwa Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said, "I entered the house of Al-Madinah Sharif with Hadrat Abu Huraira Raidlullah Ta'ala Anhu, and then he saw a picture-maker drawing a picture on the house, and said that I said Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sullam He said that he said that the person is more oppressor among the people, who is Allah Almighty The similarity of Paki bin is the creation of a creature.He will be asked to create a grain or create a papilla. (Bukhari Sharif IIG, p.880)
     ﻋﻦ ﻋﺎﺋﺸﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻬﺎ ﻗﺎﻟﺖ ﺩﺧﻞ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻭﺍﻧﺎ ﻣﺴﺘﺮﺓ ﺑﻘﺮﺍﻡ ﻓﻴﻪ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﺘﻠﻮﻥ ﻭﺟﻬﻪ ﺛﻢ ﺗﻨﺎﻭﻝ ﺍﻟﺴﺘﺮ ﻓﻬﺘﻜﻪ ﺛﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﺎﻣﺔ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻳﺸﺒﻬﻮﻥ ﺑﺨﻠﻖ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ .
    Meaning: The leader of the Muslim community, Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam said that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam came to me. A sheet of animals was covered with a sheet. Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam saw this in his face Mubarak became colored.Then he torn off the cloaks and said, "On the Day of Resurrection, a man will be severely punished in the person who creates the harmony of the creation of Allah Pak (the clutter of any creature)" (Muslim Sharif II ZPP200)

Meaning: Hadith Aishah Rudhayallahu Ta'ala Anhu has been related. Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said, "Surely, on the Day of Resurrection, a person will be severely punished, who will be the resemblance of the creation of Allah Pak." (Mishkat p. 385)

ﻋﻦ ﺟﺎﺑﺮ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻧﻬﻰ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﺖ ﻭﻧﻬﻰ ﺍﻥ ﻳﺼﻨﻊ ﺫﻟﻚ .
    Meaning: Hazrat Jabir Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said that Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam has forbidden to keep pictures of animals in the house and prohibited it from making it. (Tirmidhi 1st G. P

Meaning: Ummul Mu'minin Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam, he narrated that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam was destroying all things (if any) with pictures or pictures of animals in the house. (Bukhari Sharif IIZ P.880, Mishkat P. 385

Meaning: Hazrat Jabir Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said that Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam has forbidden to keep pictures of animals in the house and prohibited it from making it. (Tirmidhi 1st G. P. 207)
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺳﺎﻣﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺩﺧﻠﺖ ﻣﻊ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﻜﻌﺒﺔ ﻓﺮﺍﻳﺖ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﺖ ﺻﻮﺭﺓ ﻓﺎﻣﺮﻧﻰ ﻓﺎﺗﻴﺘﻪ ﺑﺪﻟﻮ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﺀ ﻓﺠﻌﻞ ﻳﻀﺮﺏ ﺗﻠﻚ ﺍﻟﺼﻮﺭﺓ ﻭﻳﻘﻮﻝ ﻗﺎﺗﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻗﻮﻣﺎ ﻳﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ ﻣﺎ ﻻ ﻳﺨﻠﻘﻮﻥ .
    Meaning: Hadrat Usamah Raidallahu Ta'ala Anh He said, "I entered Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam with the Holy holy house. I saw the pictures of the animals inside the house. Then, by the order of Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, I brought water to the bowl.Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, he threw water in those pictures and said, "Allah Almighty has announced jihad with the tribe that the tribe creates the clutches of these animals. Which he is unable to make, and can not give life. "(Mustaine Ibn Abi Shaibah, 8th Gen p. 296, Taabi II, Zepaar 363)

ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻃﻠﺤﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻻ ﺗﺪﺧﻞ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﺌﻜﺔ ﺑﻴﺘﺎ ﻓﻴﻪ ﻛﻠﺐ ﻭﻻ
     ﺗﺼﺎﻳﺮ

Meaning: Hadrat Abu Talha Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu Noor Mujassam, Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, he said, "The house of grace does not enter the angel, the house or animal of the house.
  • How insignificant it was Muhammad?
     Reply #16 - May 01, 2017, 12:39 PM

How insignificant it was? Take pictures. Haram. Allah will punish him severely. Allah is very kind to be merciful ... and will burn the fire in the fire of Jannan. Run the water of Allah's water. Not to be scared ... There should be a point of intimidation. How big a painting is to paint the image of Kalpana burns in the fire or if Muhammad is cutting it, then the painter dares to scare this way Huh?
    With so much crazy madness ... It is really a bad thing to believe. All these things are forbidden.

Creating, photographing, drawing, painting, keeping, watching, showing etc. of animals is prohibited and unlawful.

In the Hadith Sharif, pictures of animal pictures are prohibited
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻦ ﻋﺒﺎﺱ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻛﻞ ﻣﺼﻮﺭ ﻓﻰ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ .

Meaning: Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallah, narrated from Ibn Abbas Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu, He said, "Every picture is wala jahanami." Nawazubillah! (Muslim Sharif)
     ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻣﻌﺎﻭﻳﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﺍﻥ ﻣﻦ ﺍﺷﺪ ﺍﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ﻳﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﻴﻤﺔ ﻋﺬﺍﺑﺎ ﺍﻟﻤﺼﻮﺭﻭﻥ .

Meaning: Hadrat Usamah Raidallahu Ta'ala Anh He said, "I entered Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam with the Holy holy house. I saw the pictures of the animals inside the house. Then, by the order of Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, I brought water to the bowl.How insignificant it was? Take pictures. Haram. Allah will punish him severely. Allah is very kind to be merciful ... and will burn the fire in the fire of Jannan. Run the water of Allah's water. Not to be scared ... There should be a point of intimidation. How big a painting is to paint the image of Kalpana burns in the fire or if Muhammad is cutting it, then the painter dares to scare this way ???With so much crazy madness ... It is really a bad thing to believe. All these things are forbidden.

Meaning: Hazrat Jabir Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu said that Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam has forbidden to keep pictures of animals in the house and prohibited it from making it. (Tirmidhi 1st G. P

Meaning: Ummul Mu'minin Aishah Siddiqa Alaihas Salam, he narrated that Habeebullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam was destroying all things (if any) with pictures or pictures of animals in the house. (Bukhari Sharif IIZ P.880, Mishkat P. 385

Meaning: Hadrat Usamah Raidallahu Ta'ala Anh He said, "I entered Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam with the Holy holy house. I saw the pictures of the animals inside the house. Then, by the order of Habibullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, I brought water to the bowl.Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, he threw water in those pictures and said, "Allah Almighty has announced jihad with the tribe that the tribe creates the clutches of these animals. Which he is unable to make, and can not give life. "(Mustaine Ibn Abi Shaibah, 8th Gen p. 296, Taabi II, Zepaar 363)

ﻋﻦ ﺍﺑﻰ ﻃﻠﺤﺔ ﺭﺿﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻰ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻻ ﺗﺪﺧﻞ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﺌﻜﺔ ﺑﻴﺘﺎ ﻓﻴﻪ ﻛﻠﺐ ﻭﻻ
     ﺗﺼﺎﻳﺮ

Meaning: Hadrat Abu Talha Raidallahu Ta'ala Anhu Noor Mujassam, Habibullah Huzur Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, he said, "The house of grace does not enter the angel, the house or animal of the house.

Hi Tanim., helloooooooo Muhammad

dear Tanim  glad to read your posts., In fact i read all of your posts .,  So forgive me for highlighting and  crossing out all  of above post..

ha!  I know the meaning of the Arabic word "Muhammad"  but I wonder about the meaning of the word  "Tanim".,   rightly or wrongly  you are sending ocean waves of hadith  ISLAMIC JUNK  in to the posts.   It looks like   human  plastic junk field  on beautiful ocean waves .  Well You may not be "Muhammad of Quran"  but you are indeed "Muhammad" of  Hadith...  correct me if I am wrong

So tell me what is Important in Islam ?
    what is important for a REAL MUSLIM??   Hadith or Quran??
    I say Quran,what do you say?

Now if your post has no Quran but all hadith ..  I am going to junk it.,  So please highlight Quranic verses of your posts .,   So I could correct my mistake of crossing out all of your post and I hope  you re-read your post and help me out

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Prophet Muhammad's assassination:
     Reply #17 - May 05, 2017, 09:45 PM

Prophet Muhammad's assassination: prophet Muhammad was no less violent than any of the militants of the present time. The violence of the Muslims by the ISI will be denied by the violence ... Muhammad has ordered the mother of five children to be fiercely killed, for the crime of writing poems against Muhammad only.

Unbelievable threats to Muhammad are unimpressive in the brutal torture of innocent Jewish writers expressing their feelings and protesting through poetry.Mother of five children, including a child with a childbirth, this noble educated woman, in such a poem, attacked the small tribe by the robbers of the dacoit, but he was quick to protest and critically condemn the women to sell / sell them as slaves and loot their assets.

Some of the poems were:
    "You have become a foreigner (Muhammad)
    He is killing people in the greed of looting goods
    Do not you have any kind of self-respect in the greedy people? "

★ After hearing this poem, Mohammed told the Companions,
    "Would not anyone spare me this woman by annihilating me?" A companion named Umair bin Adi al-Khatami was there with him, and after hearing that he entered the house of the woman and killed him. The female poet Asma was sleeping beside her childish child.A child was suckling his mother. Umair removed the milk-laden baby from his breasts and embraced his sword on the chest of the chest, so that the chest was broken.
    The next morning, in the Fajr prayer, Mohammed came to the scene. When he met Ummair in the mosque, he said to him, "You have helped Allah and his Prophet."Umair then said, "He had five sons; should I regret?" Mohammed replied, "No, because of his death and the two goats are dusk."

Read the story itself in the following Hadith and Sirat Rasul
    ★ 1. Translation of Ibn Sa'd Kitab al-Tabakat al-Kabir Mainul Haque, Volume 2, p. 31
    ★ 2. Isaac: 676 3. Isaac: 675)
     Reply #18 - May 06, 2017, 08:17 PM

Tanim is here ...Muhammad is here ...,    The leader of the wave Anti-Islam tribe is here .,

dear Mohammed .,  dear Tanim., I asked you questions under your posts  and you are evading answering me.,   So me also  being "a Muhammad"..like you.,  I too  am going  to persist questioning your  posts and thoughts on Islam

Prophet Muhammad's assassination: prophet Muhammad was no less violent than any of the militants of the present time. The violence of the Muslims by the ISI will be denied by the violence ... Muhammad has ordered the mother of five children to be fiercely killed, for the crime of writing poems against Muhammad only.

Unbelievable threats to Muhammad are unimpressive in the brutal torture of innocent Jewish writers expressing their feelings and protesting through poetry.Mother of five children, including a child with a childbirth, this noble educated woman, in such a poem, attacked the small tribe by the robbers of the dacoit, but he was quick to protest and critically condemn the women to sell / sell them as slaves and loot their assets.

Some of the poems were:
    "You have become a foreigner (Muhammad)
    He is killing people in the greed of looting goods
    Do not you have any kind of self-respect in the greedy people? "

★ After hearing this poem, Mohammed told the Companions,
    "Would not anyone spare me this woman by annihilating me?" A companion named Umair bin Adi al-Khatami was there with him, and after hearing that he entered the house of the woman and killed him. The female poet Asmaa was sleeping beside her childish child.A child was suckling his mother. Umair removed the milk-laden baby from his breasts and embraced his sword on the chest of the chest, so that the chest was broken.
    The next morning, in the Fajr prayer, Mohammed came to the scene. When he met Ummair in the mosque, he said to him, "You have helped Allah and his Prophet."Umair then said, "He had five sons; should I regret?" Mohammed replied, "No, because of his death and the two goats are dusk."

Read the story itself in the following Hadith and Sirat Rasul
    ★ 1. Translation of Ibn Sa'd Kitab al-Tabakat al-Kabir Mainul Haque, Volume 2, p. 31
    ★ 2. Isaac: 676 3. Isaac: 675)

Do you find that story believable?   I don't.,    because i do't see that in Quran .,neither i see the names that you mentioned in the post  

who  is  Umair bin Adi al-Khatami??  what verse in Quran do you see that name ?

who  is  Asma the female poet you mentioned??  what verse in Quran do you see that name ?

I say the original Prophet of Islam has not done any such brutal   or  cruel activities.,  true it is possible that his alleged followers  after killing him may have done it  and write criminal stories on his name to support their brutal activities .. but i tell you he has not done it ..

If you don't give me the verse  from Quran  and if you don't answers my questions convincingly .. you will have more questions and  my trust  in your posts will start slowly diminishing...

Again I am glad to read you..

with best wishes
    yeeevee

• How insane it was Prophet Muhammad?
     Reply #19 - May 06, 2017, 11:15 PM

^ Yeezevee Full Throttle.
     Reply #20 - May 06, 2017, 11:21 PM

^Yeezevee Reloaded
  • The Holy month of Ramadan to the believers (Muslims) part 1 to (Peace-Turmoil)
     Reply #21 - May 29, 2017, 07:11 PM

The Holy month of Ramadan to the believers (Muslims) part 1 to (Peace-Turmoil)
    ===========================================
    You This Ramadan, many of the Qur 'an over the wall and be blessed, and will to collapse, I ask them the Qur' an in Arabic, please khatamēra with following the signs your a good will be in Bengali and his money will understand. Your Nēki more may be the signs because of infinite mercy hidden ------------

Surah Bakarah-2: 256: Deen, noting -----
    Surah Al-Kafirun-109:6: what is your religion, and to me my religion.

The signs in the town which was to know that. You can use to go to Muhammad when weak, there was no followers, was not the signs of peace, " he is. But that was strong, his word change, And Mecca, and the country has become his eternal jihad, so the word of peace after bānīra must read ------

Surah Thowba 9: 5 : then got periodic interest kill the polytheists, where they also their hostage and block. and every on for them to do so. But if they repent and keep up prayer The Prayer, pay the zakat, then leave the path of Allah. Indeed, Allah is forgiving, the most merciful.

Hence, the polytheists wherever they are found to kill.

Surah Thowbah 9: 28: O ye who believe! It is, it is holy. So after this year as shipped-Haram mosque of death) comes. and if you fear poverty, but Allah has his own in, unless you wish to in the future miss you free will. Indeed, Allah Prajñāmaẏa --

Mecca after victory Muhammad Hajj on the occasion of kaba way to business or business from to. But one year after she is and, if you would like to question the Muslims - how their earning income? Bottom Right Muhammad with the signs of their income source of income for us ----

Surah Thawbah 9: 29: you fight is that of the people of the book, to those who have gathered and do not believe in Allah and his messenger has forbidden that which is haram and do not accept True Religion, until they jiyiẏā karajōṛē.

That is of the Jews and Christian attacking the to kill them, their luggage in ghani, of the as. But if they accept defeat, from them give jizya to nimnaśrēnīra them to live as people Allow. A Non-Muslim and the hypocrites, and all the time on the strong attack to go, it is said to be in the following signs ---

Surah Thawba -9: 73: O Prophet, the unbelievers and the hypocrites hit hard on the failure of their 'peace', and be steadfast. Their abode is hell, and wretched is the destination.
  • The Holy month of Ramadan to the believers (Muslims) part 1 to (Peace-Turmoil)
     Reply #22 - May 29, 2017, 08:32 PM

You ought to translate the passage entire instead of leaving bits of it out of the translation... who is your target audience?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • O believers, Ramadan all in Arabic Quran with Bengali translation of the details
     Reply #23 - June 01, 2017, 11:48 PM

O believers, Ramadan all in Arabic Quran with Bengali translation of the details and also wall and be blessed, your part-2 (slave and prison women raped)
    ==========================================
    - without marriage with sex work, as you can ---

Surah Al Muminuna-23:5-6: and those who keep their yaunāṅgakē. Their wife and owner slave says of the blame, they will not be related bodies.

The Prophet Muhammad by himself with a slave-to sangam

Sunānu Nāsā'ī Sharif :: wife to use chapter, chapter 26 B :: Hadith 3411
    Ibarāhīma Ibn Yunus ()...... Anas (RA) and barnita. He said (sa) have had a maid with Messenger (saw) that you lived with in Ayesha (s) And Hafsa (RA) (sa). It was. Finally (sa) that the maid may lose for yourself. It's Allah has revealed: " O Prophet (sa) God For what you do. It is forbidden for the sūnā why (Surah Thahrim -Verse 66:1) sent down

Muhammad himself, and with a slave sex sangam will not his promise, but he said, " No, the problem is not to be happy with a slave for sexual sangam sponsor no need.

Anginaye, women can be raped, such as ---

Surah Nisa-4: 24: and women without them of all sadhabā woman for you; you ban south hand whose owners - this is for the command of Allah. Those who all for you Women Halal, condition that you own them money transfer will call married to-adultery is not for them. and the truth of you, he will give you set. You No sin will be after you, if you are agree with one another. Indeed, Allah rahasyabida subijña.

The signs in the context of the following hadith ---
    Milk Chapter :: Sahih Muslim :: 8 :: Hadith-3432
    Ubāẏadullāha ibn Umar ibn around the Mount Sinai, & Rīrī......। Abu Sayeed Khudri (RA) narrated that the Prophet (sa) Hunāẏanēra during the war to a group send ā'ōtāsēra. They Friday to meet up and Fight them won and many of them their prisoners. Them were captured from prison women with with the messenger (sa) some sahabah jāẏiya think do not let their partners, the current have husband Due to the signs of Allah, "and women's rights in the eventual inclusion of non-all sadhbā banned for you -, that is for you, lawful when they will be fully iddata ( surah Nisa-4:24" .

Sunan Abu Dawud :: Wedding Chapter 12, Hadith 2155 --
    Ubāẏadullāh ibn Umar Ibn Māẏasāra - Ābū Saeed Al-Khudri (s) to the. He said, ' Arafah, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Hunāẏanēra during the war the one ā'ōtās send troops. Their enemies mukā, and killed them Victory over them. and this time they prisoners that as a community (the wind) some woman. Then Rasoolullah, (peace be upon him) - some of its sahabi with them in trespass to live with, because their husbands And the idolaters, Allah sent down this āyāta: " (means) that all of the husband, they are forbidden. But for those of you who in das i.e. women prisoners of war were as income, you will they iddata (̔Ēyēra) FULL SUPPORT AFTER YOUR HALAL (varse surah Nisa-4:24) "।
  • O believers, Ramadan all in Arabic Quran with Bengali translation of the details
     Reply #24 - June 01, 2017, 11:58 PM

Google translate is really not working out for you,  bro.
  • O believers, come on the 6-Year-old baby girl marry me believers sahih
     Reply #25 - June 11, 2017, 11:35 AM

O believers, come on the 6-Year-old baby girl marry me believers sahih
    =========================================
    How many years of age to get married women, and the Quran and hadith is a sign in. Insane Prophet Muhammad showed his own life. He is the 40-Year-OLD WOMAN FROM PRAUṚĀ 6-Year-old baby girl was married. But the Islam Muhammad since before the 40-Year-old khādijākē was married, so that old age is regarded as the ideal. Ideal age is treated as a 6-Year-old baby girl because insane Prophet Muhammad at the age of 51, a prophet as a 6-Year-old child Daughter in marriage śākē. So be pure believers, must every with regard to a 6-Year-old baby girl to get married. Just have to get married, the baby when he was just 9 will have sex with him and to sangam . The Qur ' an says ---

Surah Taalak -65:4: your wives of r̥tubartī whom there is no hope of their doubt about them will be iddata three months. As for those who still season paum̐chēni, their age and similar iddata. Tomorrow will be an iddata garbhabartī when women birth . Who fear Allah, may allah bless her task easy.

That means those who season pauchēni ie age children if they want to divorce them and three months iddata to straight. That means the baby girl to marry. and on that day will be 6 years old because that's what the Prophet Muhammad. Iddata show time to celebrate , because already have sex with him and sangam when she pregnant but we don't need to make sure. Of Muhammad r̥tumatī that even though it is not just sexual sangam when a child pregnant. Which means only that children get married, you don't have sex with him and saṅgama'ō And that our prophet in his own show, and passed away in age of 9, is a 54 year old prauṛa Muhammad have sex with him and sangam. Like ---

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 64
    Muhammad ibn Yusuf..... Hazrat Ayesha (RA) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad) her shadi, was 6 years old and at the age of nine ̔ulas in messenger (sa) in with him and room. When he said to his with black nine years.

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 65
    MU ' Ālasnā Ibn Asad (s)..... Hazrat Ayesha (RA) narrated that when his six years old, and the Prophet Muhammad) to him. He shadi with him in his room at the age of nine. Hisham ( ) said, " I have come across as, Ayesha (RA) and the Prophet Muhammad) to nine years.

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 88
    Kābisā ibn...... (s) of the (above) and the. He said, " when the Prophet (sa) Ayesha (RA) to shadi, was six years and when the, was not Year and (total) nine years he and the Prophet Muhammad) with life.

Modes of chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 8 :: Chapter 73 :: Hadith 151
    Muhammad (s).................. Ayesha (RA) and the. He said: ' Arafah (sa) whom I make a lotto. Sahi (sa) to enter when they -. He called them to me In the, and they with me. Game is: be discharge (to be) doll to play (Fateh-Al-Bari page 143, vol. 13)

Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43 Hadith 4932
    & Musāddāda.... Aisha (RA) and the. He said: " I am cloth wife doll to play with. Most of the time sahi (sa) to me, come a time when other girls present to me And when he had to enter, they would and when he had to go beyond that, then they come again.
    Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43, Hadith 4936
    Musa Ibn Ismail ().... Aisha (RA) and the ". He said, " when we are dead, I have a few women, and I was eating in the cradle, are in short hair of my head. They Take me as beautiful decorate sahi (sa) have. at this time he with me living with, and then I was nine years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43, Hadith 4937
    Khalid Ibn Bishr &.... Hisham Ibn Ur (from others), above the hādīchēra hādīcha. Aisha (RA) said: " I was in the cradle and on my fellow rao was with me. they brought me a Back home in the evening, where the Ansar women were present. They said: welfare and blessed.
  • O believers, come on the 6-Year-old baby girl marry me believers sahih
     Reply #26 - June 11, 2017, 12:00 PM

O believers, come on the 6-Year-old baby girl marry me believers sahih
    Surah Divorce-65:4: your wives of r̥tubartī whom there is no hope of their doubt about them will be iddata three months. As for those who still season paum̐chēni, their age and similar iddata. Tomorrow will be an iddata garbhabartī when women birth . Who fear Allah, may allah bless her task easy.

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 64
    Muhammad ibn Yusuf..... Hazrat Ayesha (RA) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad) her shadi, was 6 years old and at the age of nine ̔ulas in messenger (sa) in with him and room. When he said to his with black nine years.

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 65
    MU ' Ālasnā Ibn Asad (s)..... Hazrat Ayesha (RA) narrated that when his six years old, and the Prophet Muhammad) to him. He shadi with him in his room at the age of nine. Hisham ( ) said, " I have come across as, Ayesha (RA) and the Prophet Muhammad) to nine years.

Got Married Chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 7 :: Chapter 62 :: Hadith 88
    Kābisā ibn...... (s) of the (above) and the. He said, " when the Prophet (sa) Ayesha (RA) to shadi, was six years and when the, was not Year and (total) nine years he and the Prophet Muhammad) with life.

Modes of chapter :: Sahih Bukhari :: Volume 8 :: Chapter 73 :: Hadith 151
    Muhammad (s).................. Ayesha (RA) and the. He said: ' Arafah (sa) whom I make a lotto. Sahi (sa) to enter when they -. He called them to me In the, and they with me. Game is: be discharge (to be) doll to play (Fateh-Al-Bari page 143, vol. 13)

Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43 Hadith 4932
    & Musāddāda.... Aisha (RA) and the. He said: " I am cloth wife doll to play with. Most of the time sahi (sa) to me, come a time when other girls present to me And when he had to enter, they would and when he had to go beyond that, then they come again.
    Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43, Hadith 4936
    Musa Ibn Ismail ().... Aisha (RA) and the ". He said, " when we are dead, I have a few women, and I was eating in the cradle, are in short hair of my head. They Take me as beautiful decorate sahi (sa) have. at this time he with me living with, and then I was nine years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud :: manners and etiquette chapter 43, Hadith 4937
    Khalid Ibn Bishr &.... Hisham Ibn Ur (from others), above the hādīchēra hādīcha. Aisha (RA) said: " I was in the cradle and on my fellow rao was with me. they brought me a Back home in the evening, where the Ansar women were present. They said: welfare and blessed.

Hello  Mohammed Tanim ..

Sorry  for  what I did to your post .,but THERE IS NO AISHA IN QURAN..  hence all that Aisha story is  cock & bull Anti-Muslim story  written and propagated  by  Anti-Islam scoundrels of that time..  WHOLE  ISLAM THAT IS BASED ON HADITH SHOULD BE BURNED  AND BURIED ..  and here is that  verse-4 of   Surah At-Talaaq  for you to read

وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ ۚ وَأُولَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا

Transliteration 4:    Waallaee yaisna mina almaheedi min nisaikum ini irtabtum faAAiddatuhunna thalathatu ashhurin waallaee lam yahidna waolatu alahmali ajaluhunna an yadaAAna hamlahunna waman yattaqi Allaha yajAAal lahu min amrihi yusran

Yusuf Ali 4:    Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Mohsin Khan: 4:    And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they lay down their burden; and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

Saheeh: 4:    And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

So I would say, it is vital to learn to read Quran properly...

with best regards
    yeezevee

• The Chief of Islam is a lie and it's been promoting hundreds of times.
     Reply #27 - June 18, 2017, 12:39 PM

The Chief of Islam is a lie and it's been promoting hundreds of times.
    Said in Quran and Hadith, there was no respect for women in Arab before Islam. Children's women or alive were buried. The fact that the fact that the obvious lie is the first wife of Muhammad khadija. Islam East. At the age of 1400, khadija north, the owner of the legacy of the huge of khadija, was a 1400-Year-old in Arab society. Khadija was a very respectable woman in society as a respectable woman in the society. If any respect, the rights, the dignity of the rights, how did khadija achieve that?

Everyone who ghurata was married to those who were ghurata in the. The 13 wife was the only 13 wife, and the rhino. She was famous in her. If the woman's child is buried alive. So, then Muhammad and his saha are so many women to get married from where to get married? All these women were born in the east.

Although these two false Muslims are going to promote millions of times in the past thousand years. For a long time, this lies for a long time to be circulating, as usual, people think this is true. So, there is no true Muslim. This is the fact that these incidents are without any hesitation, this is the truth.
  • The Chief of Islam is a lie and it's been promoting hundreds of times.
     Reply #28 - June 18, 2017, 12:56 PM

The Chief of Islam is a lie and it's been promoting hundreds of times.
    Said in Quran and Hadith, there was no respect for women in Arab before Islam. Children's women or alive were buried. The fact that the fact that the obvious lie is the first wife of Muhammad khadija. Islam East. At the age of 1400, khadija north, the owner of the legacy of the huge of khadija, was a 1400-Year-old in Arab society. Khadija was a very respectable woman in society as a respectable woman in the society. If any respect, the rights, the dignity of the rights, how did khadija achieve that?

That is a very good point you have  raised for fools and Islamic parrots   that say "Arabian Pagans treated Women folks horribly before the birth of Islam dear Mohammed Tanim .."

but it is also possible in some nomadic pagan societies living  in the center of some Arabian desert may have killed / buried alive some baby girls ..  But certainly IT WAS NOT COMMON PRACTICE of that society 

Everyone who ghurata was married to those who were ghurata in the. The 13 wife was the only 13 wife, and the rhino. She was famous in her. If the woman's child is buried alive. So, then Muhammad and his saha are so many women to get married from where to get married? All these women were born in the east.

Although these two false Muslims are going to promote millions of times in the past thousand years. For a long time, this lies for a long time to be circulating, as usual, people think this is true. So, there is no true Muslim. This is the fact that these incidents are without any hesitation, this is the truth.

Well I am not sure  all that stuff you wrote and whether it is truth or not  but the real truth is   IT IS DIFFICULT TO READ AND MAKE SENSE OF SOME PARTS OF YOUR POSTS..

well not only you ., people say same thing  to my posts also  ..so don't worry about it

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »