Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: About me

(Read 4886 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • About me
     OP - March 29, 2017, 07:16 AM

I m AbdI from Somalia currently live it self,I am gay being  gay and Muslim can not go together so I decided to be ex-Muslim to live better life , I love same sex people  but if my family find out that I am gay or being non Muslim  they will behead me or burn me a live because their religion is ordering so  , I recently graduated from University in Pakistan I have done bachelors and masters degree in International relations when I was in Pakistan I tried to find protection and and asylum but didn't happen because they are Islamic country,  my life is in  in danger  I m  afraid of to be prosecuted   by my family and other religious groups,  I don't have future I live with fear and hardships even once upon I was tortured because of being gay and still it's scars can be seen all over my body what I am demanding just to feel peace God created me if he wants to punish for what he made me I think he has his plans and I don't care about that, I am so confused, I promise you one if in case my secret come out I will kill my self before others kill me brutally.

Thank you
  • About me
     Reply #1 - March 29, 2017, 07:51 AM

Hey Abdi, sorry to hear your story and glad to meet you. I wish things could could better for ya man. On a side note I believe you've posted this on the wrong sub-forum, Introductions is where you'd want to post this. Regardless I hope things improve!

parrot

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

• About me
     Reply #2 - March 29, 2017, 12:35 PM

Welcome. Have a parrot. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • About me
     Reply #3 - March 30, 2017, 02:15 AM

Welcome to the forum Jaakatcade, have a rabbit!  bunny

I hope you success in staying safe. Take care of yourself.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • About me
     Reply #4 - March 30, 2017, 02:40 AM

I am so sorry for the trouble you have been through. Please be very careful in Pakistan.  parrot

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • About me
     Reply #5 - March 30, 2017, 10:42 PM

Welcome, and please look after yourself.
  • About me
     Reply #6 - March 31, 2017, 05:53 AM

welcome    parrot
    stay strong and remmber you only have one life dont let them steal it away from you or scare you out of it

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • About me
     Reply #7 - April 03, 2017, 09:17 AM

Welcome  parrot
  • About me
     Reply #8 - April 03, 2017, 09:06 PM

I am straight and i feel like i am living in my own personal hell in Pakistan. Being gay must be double trouble.

Your secret won't come out if you keep a low profile for the time being.

Contact organisations like 'faith to faithless'. They can help in rescuing you from Somalia.

• About me
     Reply #9 - April 04, 2017, 03:31 PM

Hi AbdI, please do not indulge yourself in such dark thoughts. Even if the first world fails you, there are many third world countries that have decriminalized Homosexuality, China for one have many trade deals with Pakistan.
  • About me
     Reply #10 - April 04, 2017, 03:34 PM

Welcome Abdl  parrot
  • About me
     Reply #11 - April 05, 2017, 10:20 AM

Hey abdi, I'm Somali, gay and exmuslim too. Just wanna let you know your not alone and I'm so sorry for all the shit you've been through. Are you currently in Pakistan or Somalia?
  • About me
     Reply #12 - July 11, 2017, 08:57 AM

Hi...your not alone...I'm from the Pakistani Community a British Muslim Girl...Glad to be living in a free country...it must be very hard for you and I'm sorry to hear what your having to put up with... You may want to seek asylum elsewhere or get some help and support about what you can do....I know Pakistan are strict with their religion and you won't get anywhere with such community...I'm new to this post so interesting listening to other stories...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »