Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Looking for ex-Muslims for a Published Study & Survey

(Read 2396 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Looking for ex-Muslims for a Published Study & Survey
     OP - February 09, 2017, 01:30 PM

Hi All!

My name is Anniesa, daughter of ex-Muslim, Christian convert Nissar Hussain from Bradford. I've recently joined the forum to ask your help. I've teamed up with the British Pakistani Christian Association as they look not just for persecuted ex-Muslim Christian converts, but to document the testimonies of ex-Muslims per se, in their awful experiences of leaving Islam in Britain.

Should you wish to participate in our study, which we aim to release on a national, then global level then please email me at anniesa94@gmail.com or message me here. I will be more than happy to maintain your anonymonity should you wish. However, please understand that in order to release a potent insight into the suffering of the ex-Muslim in Britain, ideally we need as many identifiable case studies as possible, to give politicians an idea into how common this issue is.

Additionally, I would also be grateful if I could get as many of you filling out our apostasy survey. Unfortunately I'm unable to post the links to the BPCA's study or our apostasy survey, so if you're interested visit the British Pakistani Christian Association's website and look for 'Have you left Islam and then suffered any hate crime or persecution? We want to hear from you for a study we are conducting'.

Once you e-mail me your interest, I'll forward you the link to the survey you can start filling out.

Thank-you !
     Reply #1 - February 09, 2017, 01:43 PM

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. However, we do ask that anyone posting requests for survey material gets in touch with the moderators first, by email or posting here. This is doubly important where any requests for personally identifying information are concerned.
     Reply #2 - February 09, 2017, 01:58 PM

I hope you find a good number of Exmuslims in Britain, I am a closeted Exmuslim in saudi.. :( .. good luck with the study my friend
     Reply #3 - February 09, 2017, 07:16 PM

Hi,

I actually emailed Maryam Namazie directly and got permission. She advised me to post on the forum which is why I joined.

Thank-you, all the best and safety in Saudi!
     Reply #4 - February 09, 2017, 08:18 PM

Why would a person leave Islam only to go and and join Christianity? You have all the problems and none of the benefits.

I am not sure I would want a Christian association using the experiences of Ex-Muslims to further their own cause. It's different of course if these people have converted to Christianity.

Personally, as an ex-Muslim, I do not think there could be any areas where our interests could converge.
     Reply #5 - February 10, 2017, 12:32 PM

Whether someone chooses to leave Islam for Christianity shouldn't be of concern to you. I feel that since hardly anyone is taking up the ex-Muslim cause, this is a good opportunity but you're entitled to not partake. I know this organisation personally and they are concerned with those who have had a terrible experience leaving Islam - as it's the same spirit of abuse behind all dissenters of Islam in spite of them turning to other faiths or atheism.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »