Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Quod Sum Eris vs nbhb

(Read 4434 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Quod Sum Eris vs nbhb
     OP - January 28, 2017, 10:14 AM

Comments here:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30737.0

Okay, let's see your opening arguments. popcorn

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Quod Sum Eris vs nbhb
     Reply #1 - January 28, 2017, 10:42 AM

You already have them, but here are again:

Sunni Islam is spreading fast around the world and when itbecomes majority is going to automatically crash with all great AGWD ideals. And it wins because Islam promotes fear and fear far more often than not works very effectivly because people would rather submit than die.

Best example is Malaysia, once a half sunni and half not. Now non muslims are fully discriminated.

As for example France. If we exclude immigration, demographics show that Sunni Islam is growing as almost twice the pace of all other religions.  At one time Sunni Islam will become majority.  This is basic mathematics. Reason, we all know that Islam is against education, liberal thinking and it's a very conservative ideology with a lot of tribalism inside.

Ex Muslims are to few to  count and many of them stay in the closet all their life.

When Islam will become majority, Muslims will want more Islam in everything starting with legislation and things will boil over and Europe will turn in another Lebanon,  Bosnia, Syria whatever. We will exterminate each other.

Now where I am wrong?
  • Quod Sum Eris vs nbhb
     Reply #2 - January 31, 2017, 06:40 AM

You've presented absolutely no evidence to back up your claims. You come across as no different to someone screaming in the street about the end of the world and holding a sign with quotes from the book of revelations. Reading your posts, I'm reminded of a scene from the 2002 film Gangs of New York, which had a few panicking white people insisting that if blacks are freed from slavery they will unite and enslave white people.

It seems that in your world view islam is an unchanging monolithic block who's followers are united in casting a shadow over the whole world. This does not correspond with reality for a number of reasons.

Islam is not united. The ummah is dead, if it ever existed at all. You give no thought to the fact muslims are individual human beings and everything that means. Environment shapes people. Islam is not one thing and muslims are not united in ideology. Malaysian islam is not the same as Yemeni islam which is not the same as Bosnian islam which is not the same as Pakistani islam which is not the same as Iranian islam which is not the same as Somali islam which is not the same as Turkish islam which is not the same as Saudi islam which is not the same as Jordanian islam, and so on.

Religion exists in and alongside culture and inevitably has a symbiotic relationship with it. Both influence the other. We're already seeing distinctive forms of western styles of islam emerging. Going further than that, distinctive new flavours are starting to be born that we may well refer to as British islam, American islam, French islam, Swedish islam, and so forth.

You mentioned France. What studies have you made on islamic culture in France? What are the thoughts of French muslims? Have they been at all influenced in their theology simply by living in and having exposure to other ways of life and other points of view, or is the majority no different from the creatures that form the islamic state? Is this something unique to France? How does that correlate with Western muslims in general?

What evidence or facts can you show me that actually back up your claims?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Quod Sum Eris vs nbhb
     Reply #3 - January 31, 2017, 06:45 AM

Since you have a temporary ban, I can wait until you're back or if you like I can ask the mods how they feel about you PMing me your reply and I can post it here and respond. If the latter, message me saying you're happy with that and I'll see what they say.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »