Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: **Islam, for whom? Who are foolish, blind and insane for them?

(Read 2388 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • **Islam, for whom? Who are foolish, blind and insane for them?
     OP - January 25, 2017, 02:46 PM

All children born man,
    No one ever righteous religion is born. However, after a child is born, the community-service work dharmandhagosthi little by little, talk, shape-signs This gives the name of religion, superstition into his head. Made a particular religion
    AIDS is a deadly disease for example, conventional religion as a social disease. AIDS infected person, such as the HIV virus destroys the immune system, as well as the religion destroys humanity.HIV infected person's blood, semen, breast milk and organs (eye, kidney, etc.) is transmitted through the exchange, as well as individuals from the fanatical blind faith randhe randhe the epidemic. We know that the end of AIDS patients died.
    Humanity, healthy mentality and
    Over the life of just two hands, ears and hold tight. The interviewed:
    "If God is good, if not better. She wanted to obey God, whom he does not want to accept that."
    If the influence of the noise from the
    Is released. Sadly,
    As some are not. Religion
    Prohibiting the fight kuprabhabake
    Approaches to increase the knowledge and awareness of what knowledge or

Humayun Azad said
    "No religion can not see the benefits, but there are always lots of apakarita."

Rudra Mohammad Shahidullah said about religion
    "But like opium, hemlock poison religion, he is."
    Bartryanda Russell's "Why I am not a Christian," the book says:
    "All religions are harmful and untrue.
    Religion destroying civilization. That is why renowned journalist and author Christopher Hitchens says
    "Region poisons everything"

In other words, "destroyed everything it touched the poison;
    All religions are disgusting, toxic and religion with other religions, serpent-staff relations.
    Religion Utility're out.
    The religious benefits too, but apakaritara lack.This time, the name of religion is superstition throw human beings to heal.
    There had been a time, as needed, religion, the religion of the time required will be eliminated.
  • **Religion is a social disease
     Reply #1 - January 25, 2017, 04:08 PM

All children born man,
    No one ever righteous religion is born. However, after a child is born, the community-service work dharmandhagosthi little by little, talk, shape-signs This gives the name of religion, superstition into his head. Made a particular religion
    AIDS is a deadly disease for example, conventional religion as a social disease. AIDS infected person, such as the HIV virus destroys the immune system, as well as the religion destroys humanity.HIV infected person's blood, semen, breast milk and organs (eye, kidney, etc.) is transmitted through the exchange, as well as individuals from the fanatical blind faith randhe randhe the epidemic. We know that the end of AIDS patients died.
    Humanity, healthy mentality and
    Over the life of just two hands, ears and hold tight. The interviewed:
    "If God is good, if not better. She wanted to obey God, whom he does not want to accept that."
    If the influence of the noise from the
    Is released. Sadly,
    As some are not. Religion
    Prohibiting the fight kuprabhabake
    Approaches to increase the knowledge and awareness of what knowledge or

Humayun Azad said
    "No religion can not see the benefits, but there are always lots of apakarita."

Rudra Mohammad Shahidullah said about religion
    "But like opium, hemlock poison religion, he is."
    Bartryanda Russell's "Why I am not a Christian," the book says:
    "All religions are harmful and untrue.
    Religion destroying civilization. That is why renowned journalist and author Christopher Hitchens says
    "Region poisons everything"

In other words, "destroyed everything it touched the poison;
    All religions are disgusting, toxic and religion with other religions, serpent-staff relations.
    Religion Utility're out.
    The religious benefits too, but apakaritara lack.This time, the name of religion is superstition throw human beings to heal.
    There had been a time, as needed, religion, the religion of the time required will be eliminated.

All children born man,.....All children born man........All children born man ....All children born man

AIDS...AIDS...AIDS....AIDS....AIDS

Hello Mohammed Tanim ....   Hello Mohammed ...Hello  Tanim...cooldown..cooldown  and welcome to CEMB DEN  

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• **You do not know how great it is that women themselve.
     Reply #2 - January 26, 2017, 12:14 AM

Holy Islam has given you a noble dignity. I do not believe in the following references.

Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 223 (II: 223):
    Your wives sasyaksetra for you. How do you wish kebyabahara them.

Surah Nisa verse 34 (4:34):
    The men are dominant over women. So Allah has given one over the other and what they spend their money semate righteous women are obedient and guard what God has to be behind the scenes to protect her. And those you fear disobedience, admonish them, and leave their beds and beat. Yada, but they are forced to, and do not search for them in any way.

Nahala Surah 43 verse (16:43) Al-Hajj verse 75 (2275)
    The Prophet-Messenger woman ever will be.

Sahih Muslim, Book 31, Hadith 5966
    According to Abu susara the Prophet (pbuh) said: "Many men do not rectify the error, but none of the women, Mary the daughter of Imran and his wife Ayesha, except..

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 11, Hadith 2142
    Omar bin Khattab said: The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Hereafter shall not be questioned why a husband beat his wife '
  • Muslims say that Islam is a religion of peace.
     Reply #3 - January 27, 2017, 12:42 PM

Muslims say that Islam is a religion of peace.
    So far the people who murdered here, and due to injury and can not be. Islam is always in favor of humanity. Our communications have been recorded in the pages of the Qur'an humanity. Who would deny any role of God? After the judge read the verse What is Islam?

Koran sura 9: verse No. 5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, capture and besiege. Every base their sandhane sit otpete. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the alms, then leave their way free. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Al-Baqarah the Koran: verse 16 - Fighting is prescribed for you, even though you dislike it. On the other hand you like a thing which is good for you, it athacah. And Allah knows best, you do not know.
    Koran sura 9: verse 9 - You Fight 'People of the Book "of the people (Jews and Christians) with those who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, and do not accept the truth Islam is a religion, not karajore until they are forced to pay tribute.
    Qur'an Surah 48: verse 20 - Allah huge amount of booty (war booty / booty / women, other) promise that you will gain from the pagans defeated.

Qur'an Surah 48: verse 16 - as long as you do not they will fight the unbelievers who are Muslims.

Koran Sura 8, verse 39 - and you fight with disbelievers until the end of the error, and all the commandments of God is established.

* Koran Sura 8, verse 12-I will instil terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, then smite the necks of them and cut them in couples.

Koran Sura 8, verse 17 - so for them (the unbelievers) did not kill, but Allah killed them. And you did not throw handfuls of soil when it did throw, but Allah threw the believers can rightly Ehsan.
    Koran Sura 9: verse 111 - Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and prices that are better for their gardens. They fight for Allah; Then kill and are killed, the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur'an, and this is a promise binding on Him who is truer to his covenant than Allah?

Koran Sura 9, verse 73 - O Prophet, struggle with the unbelievers and the hypocrites; Be harsh with them. Their abode is Hell, and worst indeed is that Address.

Koran Sura 9: 123 Signs - O you who believe, fight with those near you, and let them find in you hardness experience. And know that Allah is with muttakinadera.
     Reply #4 - January 28, 2017, 12:37 PM

Nihsratha way that you truly love something before you ask him, he will give you the understanding you already own the problem, he will try to save you from your problems.You will not only endanger the love. Or wait for us to ask God and our riches, wealth, children and the health of our test takes. It is a lot of food in front of a hungry child crying after he took over as enjoy. I can not be the existence of a Creator, the Most Merciful. It is impossible !! - Muhammad Tanim Ahmed
     Reply #5 - January 29, 2017, 12:21 PM

**Islam, for whom? Who are foolish, blind and insane for them?
    ====================================
    **Islam is the fool who is completely blind and insane for them, it's not my words, the words of the Qur'an, let's see -
    --------------------------
    **Al-Baqarah - II: verse 2-3: In the book there is no doubt. Guidance for the righteous, those who believe in the Unseen, and establish worship. And spend out of what We have provided them.

Muhammad said that as the unseen - 600 winged Gabriel Firishta and regular conversation with him Satan, Jinn wear, riding his donkey tour of the seven heavens, the moon dbikhandana etc. blindly believe that the question of who is a Muslim . The Koran was revealed for them. And needless to say, the bizarre and the absurd to believe that matter, only the foolish, blind and insane they are.These are the people would not believe any reason. Muminera question now - that the originator of the Father's how you believe it?
    The answer would be, that my father said to me during the time of Muhammad's birth, it is not possible to know, today, easily proved by DNA tests can be skipped if. If the alleged father to me, and I still do not janmadata, and society does not. But the so-called utopian tale story of Muhammad will go to hell if you do not believe it will be burning forever.O you who believe, you say amen to all.
  • Nihsratha way that you truly love something before you ask him
     Reply #6 - January 29, 2017, 12:25 PM

Nihsratha way that you truly love something before you ask him, he will give you the understanding you already own the problem, he will try to save you from your problems.You will not only endanger the love. Or wait for us to ask God and our riches, wealth, children and the health of our test takes. It is a lot of food in front of a hungry child crying after he took over as enjoy. I can not be the existence of a Creator, the Most Merciful. It is impossible !! - Muhammad Tanim Ahmed

hello  MTM  (Muhammad Tanim Ahmed)..  I just do't get those words.,what do they mean ?  is that  Nihsratha   an Arabic word in English?

Reply #7 - January 29, 2017, 12:34 PM

**Islam, for whom? Who are foolish, blind and insane for them?
    ====================================

... Muhammad.
     .. Muhammad.
     ..Muhammad  .

dear Mohammed Tanim..   THERE WAS  NO "Muhammad" in the history of islam..

Quran and hadith writers created a cartoon character  "Muhammad"     (  which is  An Arabic word  with a meaning Praise worthy) to  brain wash people using a  book  in the name of Allah ( arabic word for god). And the book   is actually a  whole lot of copy paste  from earlier faith  books of that time.  In  fact Quran tells/talks  very little about "Muhammad" so-called prophet of Islam and  talks lot more about Prophets of earlier faiths of Arabian peninsula

• Children aged married woman playing with dolls, along with sexual intercourse (t
     Reply #8 - January 30, 2017, 09:29 PM

**Children aged married woman playing with dolls, along with sexual intercourse (the rape), he is not a Muslim, Sahih

The only way to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet pure Muslim. One of the children was Muhammad's Sunnah, as well as sexual intercourse with a married man raped her. I know from Sahih hadith, Muhammad, 51, married at the age of 6 years A'ishah, and 9-year-old child with a 54-year-old Ayesha Muhammad sexual intercourse, which is actually nothing more than rape.

Now there are some hypocrites say, the Koran, the Hadith, where it is rape. So I asked them, What is rape? If you disagree with a man fucking a woman, then raped her say.Certainly, physically and mentally 8/9 year old daughter, a child no older than 50 high to ensure that it is not willing to fuck. However, some claim that madness, that of 9-year-old Ayesha voluntary sexual intercourse with a 54-year-old Muhammad did not, what is the evidence. My advice to them, send them over immediately to the madhouse. However, the hadith here -----

Nikaha (married-married) section of Sahih Muslim :: :: :: Volume 8, 3311 hadith (Hadith No. iphaba - 3350,3351)
    Ibn Abd humayada (s) ...... Ayesha (ra) narrated that his seven-year-old Prophet (peace be upon him) married her. At the age of nine, he was taken to his home and with his play badhubese was putulaguloo. His eighteen-year-old Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) passed away.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5 :: :: :: Status section of the Ansar Chapter 58 :: Hadith 234 (iphaba Hadith No. 4757,4758) iphaba Sahih Muslim Hadith No. 3348.3349,
    Farwa bin Abu magara (s) .... Ayesha (ra) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) married me when I was six years old. Then we went to Medina and stayed tribe of Bani Al-Harith. I am suffering from fever. It was in my hair. (Cure), when my hair was frozen. At the time, my friend, one day I was playing with a swing.They just put me in position, and it was AM. Suddenly, the Prophet (PBUH) came of made me startled. They gave me and handed over to him. At that time, nine-year-old girl I have.

Sunan Abu Dawud :: Marriage Chapter 1, Hadith 2121
    Sulaiman ibn Harb ayesa (RA) narrated. He (my father) I am the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) - to give the marriage, when I was just seven years old daughter. He said the narrator, or six-year-old daughter was. He had intercourse with me, my nine-year-old at the time.
  • Unconditionally way that you truly love something before you ask him
     Reply #9 - February 06, 2017, 11:26 PM

Unconditionally way that you truly love something before you ask him, he will give you the understanding you already own the problem, he will try to save you from your problems.You will not only endanger the love. Or wait for us to ask God and our riches, wealth, children and the health of our test takes. It is a lot of food in front of a hungry child crying after he took over as enjoy. I can not be the existence of a Creator, the Most Merciful. It is impossible !! -
    Muhammad Tanim Ahmed
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »