Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: why I left Islam or a ex-Muslim?

(Read 1564 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • why I left Islam or a ex-Muslim?
     OP - January 11, 2017, 12:39 PM

People often ask me why I left Islam or a ex-Muslim

The first thing you need to know about ex-Muslims is that the best term in Arabic to describe us is basically a swear word: murtadd, meaning someone who "turns their back" on Islam. The word has a dirty, spit-on-the-ground feeling to it, with a rolling "R" and a sharp drop at the end.

I can say with all dignity that I have that I'm free,I'm free forever.I often question my intellect am I smart enough to understand the religion I follow or its my personal failure  that I am failing to understand the religion or something wrong with the religion.I was told that if the followers doing something don't blame the religion if the driver failing in his his driving don't blame the manuals.But when manuals producing failed driver times and times after and tons and tons in  numbers something wrong with manuals.Yes  I'm talking about my x faith ISLAM.ISLAM has been producing millions of hate mongers, millions of Terrorist in name of that religion this can't be a political response...something wrong with theology itself.All the religion are bullshit .If you wanna talk about the past in the early 90s Christinism was worst 200 years ago may be Hinduism was far worst but let's talk about now the most intolerant  Faith intolerant ideology is Islam

Religion which producers terrorist in tones and numbers like AL KAYEDA,BOKO HARAM,ISIS,JAMAT and produces hate mongering preachers philosophers like MOUDUDI,ZAKIR NAIK,SALAFIS and produces evil regimes like SOUDI,IRAN that can't be a good religion..when so called vast majorities are such cowards they don't know how to protect a innocent person ,free thinker that religion has to be religion of cowards.So what kind of religion are they following which doesn't teach the how to be brave for justice,how to be brave for freedom of speech.That's a bullshit faith.MOHAMMED elgitly  faced prosecution for starting a new faith.He was chased way from MACCA. He was called mad man by his adversaries.He was prosecuted hunted down for whatever he was trying to preach but when he concord Mecca and started this new religion he taught his own followers what he faced from his adversaries how the harass,hunt down,killed suppress oppress any body who goes against ISLAM. ts a mafia faith...it's a mouse trap.it's hunts you down.it doesn't allow you any freedom, teaches you how to eat,what to eat how to smile,how to talk,how to use the toilet,how to write,how to have sex with your wife ,how to rape a  married women and name it MUTA marriage,how to wear shoes,which foot put first...how to think..it dictates every part of your life.its a  imprisonment....those good Muslim,pious  don't know the real face of Islam I can challenge you that.It's a full of hates.Those who appear to be good muslim,appear to be pious but still peace loving they don't know the real face of Islam.I can bait otherwise how they can follow a rapist prophet.How they can't handle the criticism.it's a death cult.we are way to smart.There is no need for having any religion  for being a good human benign.They can't stop free thinker just by killing one after another.Islam will be killed by atheist and freethinkers....I am so happy I left Islam.My world so big now....Weight lifted out of shoulder....I'm free.....Freedom is mine.
     Reply #1 - January 11, 2017, 02:09 PM

People often ask me why I left Islam or a ex-Muslim

The first thing you need to know about ex-Muslims is that the best term in Arabic to describe us is basically a swear word: murtadd, meaning someone who "turns their back" on Islam. The word has a dirty, spit-on-the-ground feeling to it, with a rolling "R" and a sharp drop at the end.

I can say with all dignity that I have that I'm free,I'm free forever.I often question my intellect am I smart enough to understand the religion I follow or its my personal failure  that I am failing to understand the religion or something wrong with the religion.I was told that if the followers doing something don't blame the religion if the driver failing in his his driving don't blame the manuals.But when manuals producing failed driver times and times after and tons and tons in  numbers something wrong with manuals.Yes  I'm talking about my x faith ISLAM.ISLAM has been producing millions of hate mongers, millions of Terrorist in name of that religion this can't be a political response...something wrong with theology itself.All the religion are bullshit .If you wanna talk about the past in the early 90s Christinism was worst 200 years ago may be Hinduism was far worst but let's talk about now the most intolerant  Faith intolerant ideology is Islam

Religion which producers terrorist in tones and numbers like AL KAYEDA,BOKO HARAM,ISIS,JAMAT and produces hate mongering preachers philosophers like MOUDUDI,ZAKIR NAIK,SALAFIS and produces evil regimes like SOUDI,IRAN that can't be a good religion..when so called vast majorities are such cowards they don't know how to protect a innocent person ,free thinker that religion has to be religion of cowards.So what kind of religion are they following which doesn't teach the how to be brave for justice,how to be brave for freedom of speech.That's a bullshit faith.MOHAMMED elgitly  faced prosecution for starting a new faith.He was chased way from MACCA. He was called mad man by his adversaries.He was prosecuted hunted down for whatever he was trying to preach but when he concord Mecca and started this new religion he taught his own followers what he faced from his adversaries how the harass,hunt down,killed suppress oppress any body who goes against ISLAM. ts a mafia faith...it's a mouse trap.it's hunts you down.it doesn't allow you any freedom, teaches you how to eat,what to eat how to smile,how to talk,how to use the toilet,how to write,how to have sex with your wife ,how to rape a  married women and name it MUTA marriage,how to wear shoes,which foot put first...how to think..it dictates every part of your life.its a  imprisonment....those good Muslim,pious  don't know the real face of Islam I can challenge you that.It's a full of hates.Those who appear to be good muslim,appear to be pious but still peace loving they don't know the real face of Islam.I can bait otherwise how they can follow a rapist prophet.How they can't handle the criticism.it's a death cult.we are way to smart.There is no need for having any religion  for being a good human benign.They can't stop free thinker just by killing one after another.Islam will be killed by atheist and freethinkers....I am so happy I left Islam.My world so big now....Weight lifted out of shoulder....I'm free.....Freedom is mine.

I'm free.....Freedom is mine
     ... NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY ..
    NO GOD CAN TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM?
     .....C M Haider

Hmm  I wonder what I am thinking when  I copy/pasted those words from  Haider's post?  Am  I thinking about only religious freedom?   freedom from religions .. faiths and faith heads?  and the troubles  that gets created because of these faiths and faith rules??

or am I am thinking about  freedom to do whatever I want to do??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - January 30, 2017, 01:25 AM

I need the freedom form religion,faiths and faith rules as well.Accroding to me all the problem caused by religion...it's like a tarp....way in but no way out.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »