Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: the Mo sex files

(Read 3978 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • the Mo sex files
     OP - January 07, 2017, 12:19 AM

Although radical Islam, the puritanical form of the religion, today affects Muslim nations the most, it is also the biggest threat to the security and stability of almost all non-Islamic nations. Echoing this grave reality, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair in a recent speech at the Bloomberg headquarters in London warned: “…there is not a region of the world not adversely affected by Islamism and the ideology is growing… It is de-stabilising communities and even nations. It is undermining the possibility of peaceful co-existence in an era of globalisation.”

While the threat of Islamic violence and terrorism affecting global peace and security grips our mind most, yet women, particularly the Muslim women, are the worst victim of Islam. Touching on the issue, Blair said, “And quite apart from the actual loss of life [in radical Islamic violence], there is the loss of life opportunities for parts of the population mired in backward thinking and reactionary attitudes especially towards girls.”

A look into the Afghan, Saudi, Iran and other Islamic societies give us a clear idea about the deprivations, sufferings and abuses women experience under Islam. Across the Muslim world, women face sexual assault and rape in disparate proportions. As concerns non-Muslim women, from Pakistan to Egypt, they regularly face rape, and abduction and forcible conversion to Islam and marriage to Muslim thugs. Nigeria today is struggling for months to free a few hundred mainly Christian school-girls abducted by the Boko Haram Islamic militants, the Christian girls among them forcibly converted to Islam, forced to marry their militant abductors or are being sold into slavery. This incident reverberates with Prophet Muhammad’s attack of the Banu Quraiza Jews, killing of their men and capture of their women, who had to serve as sex-slaves to Prophet Muhammad and his followers. He also sold some of them into slavery.

Non-Muslim women in western countries too are suffering badly at the hands of immigrant Muslims. In the Norwegian capital Oslo, rape of western women are almost exclusively committed by Muslims, while we are well aware of the pedophile Muslim gangs across Great Britain preying on young non-Muslim girls for sexual abuse.

We are also aware of the thousands of little Muslim girls in western countries, who become the victim of horrible genital mutilations that scar their life and destroy their sexuality. Polygamy and pedophilic child-marriages remain common in Muslim societies and communities across the globe.

In order to understand the underlying reasons of these problems related to Islam—whether the mistreatment and abuse of women under Islam, or the extremist Islamic violence and terrorism—we have to understand Prophet Muhammad and his ideals, whose teachings and life-instances as contained in the Quran and in his biographical texts (Hadith and Sirah) constitutes the complete foundation of Islam. It is a common belief among Muslims, also commanded in the Quran, that Prophet Muhammad was the only ideal man ever to be born, and his deeds and teachings should be strictly followed and emulated by them at all times.

Many a commentators on Islam, including Tony Blair, have routinely accused a section of the Muslim populace of having a perverted mind, whose alleged perversion of the peaceful teachings of Islam results in all these problems. But we have seen how some of those so-called perverted Muslims, namely the Boko Haram Jihadists—in their kidnapping and enslaving those girls—are simply emulating an example of Prophet Muhammad. Likewise, the inspiration of the so-called culprit extremist Muslims to cause all the Islam-related problems that we face today can be traced to the teachings and life-instances of Islam’s founder.

Since understanding the life and teachings of Muhammad is of utmost importance in understanding and resolving the serious problems and threats we face from Islam, I have produced an animation movie, entitled “Aisha and Muhammad”, based on the original sacred Islamic texts, namely the Quran, Hadiths and Sirah. It depicts Prophet Muhammad’s treatment of his child-wife Aisha as well as of his other wives. It will give viewers an idea about Muhammad’s treatment of, and attitude toward, women in general, and will help them understand why women face peculiar problems and abuse in Islamic societies and communities.

The movie has been produced solely for the educational purpose of enlightening the viewers, particularly Muslims, about the true personality and teachings of Prophet Muhammad. Given the movie depicts the prophet’s married life, it shows him in fictitious image and also deals with his sexual behavior, based strictly on Islam’s own original sources. I understand the sensitivities Muslims attach to these issues, but hope that they will deal with their hurt feelings, if caused any, with tolerance and in peaceful manner.

English:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz90k9mug24

• Aisha & Muhammad: The Dramatic Life of a Little Child Married to the Prophet of
     Reply #1 - January 07, 2017, 12:31 AM

Aisha and Muhammad - A Movie by "Islam Watch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wch2pu3Fs

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Aisha & Muhammad: The Dramatic Life of a Little Child Married to the Prophet of
     Reply #2 - January 07, 2017, 01:15 AM

Afro
     thnkyu
     Reply #3 - January 07, 2017, 09:49 AM

Aisha and Muhammad - A Movie by "Islam Watch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wch2pu3Fs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXCrpKTt0

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• the Mo sex files
     Reply #4 - January 09, 2017, 12:44 AM

If you are Muslim, would you believe me  if I told you that if Mohammad desire to take married women for himself in Islam the husband and the women is morally obligated to divorce her so that Mohammad could married her. Mohammad basically has right to married any women once belong in to any man.
    Let’s say Mohammad come to visit your house but you are not home. Mohammad knocks the door and your beautiful wife answer him later you find out Mohammad wants to marry your wife would you agree with this decision of Mohammad, would you give up your wife to fulfil the desire your prophet.

The Quran says:  ‘if you have any dispute or resistance to Mohammad decision then you are not true believer’

Chapter 4, verse 65 : But no, by your lord, they can have no faith or they are not believe until they make you Mohammad judge in all dispute between , and find in themselves no resistance again your decision, and accept (them)  with full submission.

Islamic sources: it is sources to known Mohammad had an adopted son named zayd bin hadita who also known as zayd bin Mohammad, meaning  son of Mohammad.

In The history of al-tabari, volume-8, page-2.  we read about very travelling event  basically Mohammad went to visit Zayd but zayd not home. Mohammad went to the door ans zynd beautiful wife zynab inside wearing very little clothing. Mohammad then secerety like to zyed wife and wanted to marry her, zayd offer to leave her for Mohammad but Mohammad told him to keep his wife.
    Page 4: the messenger of god meaning Mohammad had married zayd b harithah to zaynab bt.jahah, his paternal aunts daughter . one day the messenger of god went out looking out for zayd. now there was a covering of haircloth over the doorway but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. zaynab was in her chamber, undressed and admiration for her entered the heart of the prophet. After that happened, she was made unattractive to the other man therefore husband zyed.he came and said messenger of god I want to separate myself from my companion. ‘Mohammad asked: what is wrong? Has anything on her part disquieted you’ No by god replied zayd ‘nothing she has done has disquieted me, messenger of god ‘nor  I have seen anything  but good’ the messenger of god said to him keep your wife to yourself and fear god. That is meaning of  the word of god. And when you  said on to him and whom god has conferred favour and  you have conferred favour, keep your wife to yourself and fear god and you did hide in your mind which god was to  bring to light. You did hide in your  mind. The thought that ‘if he separate himself from herself, I will marry her’.
    Now any father wanting his adopted sons wife, Mohammad natural would have been worried about the gossip of the people, so he claimed to receive of revelation

Quran chapter 3, verse 37. To justify marriage, it’s says oh Mohammad when you said to him whom allah has bestowed grace and you have done favour ‘keep your wife to yourself and fear Allah’ but you did hide in yourself. Allah will make manifest. You did fear the people where Allah had a better right that you should fear him. When zaid had accomplished his desire from her .we gave her to you in marriage, so that there may be no difficult to the believer in respect of the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them and Allah command must be fulfilled.
    Mohammad convened revelation didn’t stop the people from criticising him for marring jaynab, so he claim to  receive yet another revolution.
    Quran 33, verses 45 says:  adopted son are not real son, if adopted son are not real son then zyanb wasn’t realy  daughter in law.
    So Mohammad in free for criticism.

4. Nor has he made your adopt sons your real sons. That is but you saying with your mouth. But allah says the truth and he guided to the right way.
    Verse 5. Call them (by the adopted son) by (the names of) their father, that is more just with allah.

I asked the following question:
    "1) Why did Muhammad speak loud enough for Zaynab to hear him? Did he want her to know he was sexually attracted to her? Muhammad’s audible words destroyed Zayd’s marriage. Maybe Zayd could have kept his wife if Muhammad had remained silent."

Just to give you some background information, this question is regarding Muhammad's reaction when he saw Zayd's wife's sexually attractive body. Muhammad said (loud enough to be heard by her) "Glory be to God who causes hearts to turn!" Zayd's wife heard that statement so she knew Muhammad was attracted to her after that. Zayd also found out about that. See “The History of al-Tabari”, Volume VIII, p. 2

By
    Faruq Ahmed

• Muhammad with Son's wife
     Reply #5 - January 09, 2017, 03:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqx1VcpSqPI&bpctr=1483932410

Life of muhammad was shit.
    Still praised by muslims.
    amazing.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #6 - January 09, 2017, 04:56 AM

I asked the following question:
    "1) Why did Muhammad speak loud enough for Zaynab to hear him? Did he want her to know he was sexually attracted to her? Muhammad’s audible words destroyed Zayd’s marriage. Maybe Zayd could have kept his wife if Muhammad had remained silent."

Just to give you some background information, this question is regarding Muhammad's reaction when he saw Zayd's wife's sexually attractive body. Muhammad said (loud enough to be heard by her) "Glory be to God who causes hearts to turn!" Zayd's wife heard that statement so she knew Muhammad was attracted to her after that. Zayd also found out about that. See “The History of al-Tabari”, Volume VIII, p. 2
    By
    Faruq Ahmed

amazing.

those of you guys who are interested in readind Zayd's  life story...  his life and death  ..  read these links

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=25304#p25304
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=37491#p37491
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=37704#p37704
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22573.msg651667#msg651667
    ...Zayd..

I wonder any one could tell the story of Zainab bint Jahsh and her first husband Zaid ibn Harith right from the day he was born to until his death. "Frankly speaking IF I WAS Zaid ibn Harith., EITHER I WOULD HAVE KILLED Mr. Muhammad on the day he got that Ayah from Allah doll or I would have died ( ON THE SAME DAY he got that ayah from Allah ) in the process of killing this SEX OBSESSED DIRTY OLD MAN(SODOM.. PBUH)... ."   ...........yeezevee

Reply #7 - January 15, 2017, 09:46 PM

amazing.

lovely video. Makes me laugh at all the  bullshit excuses he was making to have sex!
     Reply #8 - January 15, 2017, 09:46 PM

those of you guys who are interested in readind Zayd's  life story...  his life and death  ..  read these links

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=25304#p25304
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=37491#p37491
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=37704#p37704
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22573.msg651667#msg651667I wonder any one could tell the story of Zainab bint Jahsh and her first husband Zaid ibn Harith right from the day he was born to until his death. "Frankly speaking IF I WAS Zaid ibn Harith., EITHER I WOULD HAVE KILLED Mr. Muhammad on the day he got that Ayah from Allah doll or I would have died ( ON THE SAME DAY he got that ayah from Allah ) in the process of killing this SEX OBSESSED DIRTY OLD MAN(SODOM.. PBUH)... ."   ...........yeezevee

Thanks !
  • Muhammad had sex with Ayesha at age 9 when he was 54
     Reply #9 - January 16, 2017, 01:13 AM

Muhammad had sex with Ayesha at age 9 when he was 54. It is hard to imagine people knowing this very well still consider him to be Prophet of God. Muhammad according to Muslims is a role model for whole mankind till end of time, if he tries this stunt today he will be behind bars for life for child molestation. Muslims try to brush this of by saying she got menstruations at age 9, so it
    was ok to have sex with her, as menstruation was the criteria to have sex at that time. Even if we believe that for some reason she got matured early at age 9, she was still a 9 years old doll playing child. Muhammad set a terrible legacy as millions of girls suffered in Muslim countries because their parents saw nothing wrong in marrying them to someone in their childhood because of
    Muhammad/Ayesha example. Many modern Muslims feel ashamed and try to say this is not true, hadiths are wrong, but evidence against Muhammad is too strong to deny. All of the evidence comes from Islams' own most authentic sources.
    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
    Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
    Sahih Bukhari 5.234
    Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
    Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
    In the following hadith Muhammad at age 54 was dreaming about a 6 years old baby, how sick is that.
    Sahih Bukhari 9.140 Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.
  • Muhammad had sex with Ayesha at age 9 when he was 54
     Reply #10 - January 16, 2017, 01:21 PM

Muhammad had sex with Ayesha at age 9 when he was 54.
    [quote] It is hard to imagine people knowing this very well still consider him to be Prophet of God. Muhammad according to Muslims is a role model for whole mankind till end of time, if he tries this stunt today he will be behind bars for life for child molestation. Muslims try to brush this of by saying she got menstruations at age 9, so it
    was ok to have sex with her, as menstruation was the criteria to have sex at that time. Even if we believe that for some reason she got matured early at age 9, she was still a 9 years old doll playing child. Muhammad set a terrible legacy as millions of girls suffered in Muslim countries because their parents saw nothing wrong in marrying them to someone in their childhood because of
    Muhammad/Ayesha example. Many modern Muslims feel ashamed and try to say this is not true, hadiths are wrong, but evidence against Muhammad is too strong to deny. All of the evidence comes from Islams' own most authentic sources.
    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
    Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
    Sahih Bukhari 5.234
    Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
    Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
    Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
    In the following hadith Muhammad at age 54 was dreaming about a 6 years old baby, how sick is that.
    Sahih Bukhari 9.140 Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.[/quote]

Hi  Sajeeb I am really sorry to cut your words   and your post.,  There is NO AISHA in  Quran  hence that silly story is nothing to do with Islam.  You see unless  you show  to me  that there is Aisha/or Aisha related story in Quran .,I will throw  all that stuff  out of Islam in to trash bin., Fools wrote silly stories in the name of that first preacher of Islam for their own looting and booting purposes in the name of Prophet of Islam.. So I would question the origins of that nonsense story..  I think someone else   did that   and some other scoundrels wrote such stories for their personal criminal activities in the name of Islam.,and ROGUES IN ISLAM continue such criminal activities even today ..  I say it is all wrong right from the beginning.. 

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• This religious guru(Muhammad) had sex with the dead. Shameful!!
     Reply #11 - January 29, 2017, 08:19 PM

Sahih Hadith from Bukhari (Book #23, Hadith #374):

Narrated Anas bin Malik: We were (in the funeral procession) of one of the daughters of the Prophet and he was sitting by the side of the grave. I saw his eyes shedding tears. He said, “Is there anyone among you who did not have sexual relations with his wife last night?” Abu Talha replied in the affirmative. And so the Prophet told him to get down in the grave. And so he got down in her grave.

Islamic necrophilia is traced to the fount of Islam, its prophet Muhammad, as found in a hadith (or tradition) that exists in no less than six of Islam’s classical reference texts (including Kanz al-Â’Umal by Mutaqi al-Hindi and Al-Hujja fi Biyan al-Mahujja, an authoritative text on Sunni Doctrine, by Abu Qassim al-Asbahani).

According to this hadith, Muhammad took off his shirt and placed it on a dead woman and “lay with her in her grave. The gravediggers proceeded to hurl dirt atop the corpse and the prophet, exclaiming, “O Prophet, we see you doing a thing you never did with anyone else, ” to which Muhammad responded:“I have dressed her in my shirt so that she may be dressed in heavenly robes, and I have laid with her in her grave so that the pressures of the grave [also known as Islam's "torments of the grave"] may be alleviated from her.”

What was Muhammad saying and doing? Perhaps his magical shirt would transport the dead woman to heaven, and his blessed body would protect her from the “pressures of the grave”? A more cynical—a more human—reading is that he stripped his shirt as a natural step before copulating; that he precisely, if not sardonically, meant the act of sex would “alleviate ” the pressures of death from the corpse; and that the observers covered them with dirt for privacy and/or for shame.

This interpretation is given much more weight when one considers that the secondary meaning for the word I translated above as “lay with” is “intercourse,” further demonstrating that the proposed Egyptian law is, in fact, based on this hadith: after all, the Arabic root-word used for “intercourse” in the phrase “farewell intercourse” is derived from the same root-word that Muhammad used to explain what he did with the dead woman (d-j-Â’). As if this was not enough, necrophilia finds more validation in Islam’s legal texts. For example, according to al-Sharwani “there is no punishment for having intercourse with a dead woman. It is not necessary to rewash the dead after penetration.
    ____Muhammad said that Allah had wedded him in Heaven to the Virgin Mary, who was one of the four perfect women. The Qur'an refers several times to Mary, praising her chastity and affirming the virgin birth of Jesus. Muhammad said she lived in a beautiful jewelled palace in Paradise next to Khadijah's.
    Sahih Bukhari 4:55:642. Sahih Bukhari 5:58:163.

By
    Faruq Ahmed
  • This religious guru(Muhammad) had sex with the dead. Shameful!!
     Reply #12 - January 30, 2017, 02:59 AM

I came across fiqh referencing hadith regarding this practice in a book translated from Urdu. I think it was called "Pearls of Heaven" or some such nonsense regarding women being precious, when the entire book was about what rights women do not have and how they ought to be quiet. It was also referred to as the "blue book", a book brides in Pakistan were traditionally given upon marriage.
    I hope not. I hope it is not a traditional frame of reference.
    I asked my husband about these laws and permissions and he told me it was a mistake, such things were not allowed in Islam.
    If only the truth had reached me at that point.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • the Mo sex files
     Reply #13 - February 12, 2017, 10:13 PM

Mohammad was a child sex abuser. Why do you scary to say Mohammad was a sex child abuser??
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »