Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I will be killed please help

(Read 2745 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I will be killed please help
     OP - January 05, 2017, 05:21 PM

Dear All ,  Kindly advice me what can I do ...I am atheist living in a muslim country and was hiding my thoughts but I spoke with few people they supposed to be friends but they warn me that they will report me to the government authorities . I am living in a very rich country but unfortunately ISLAM is the official religion here and they are very strict and they don't hesitate to do any thing against atheists specially I was a muslim  .
    please help me ....I left my home and runaway to another city but still I am in dangerous situation
      I feel die every moment ...please please please till me what can I do ....I don't need money , food or clothes ...I need only to live in peace and think freely 

Fish could not be caught unless she opened her mouth
     Reply #1 - January 05, 2017, 05:58 PM

Dear All ,  Kindly advice me what can I do .............

well you may not know that but an atheist can also be a Muslim dear Samx77., So for some time until you understand Quran,  act like normal  nominal muslim with "GOLDEN RULE GUIDING YOUR ACTIONS" irrespective of what the silly religious texts says ..

Yes in  a way you are lying a bit  BUT THAT IS ALLOWED IN ISLAM  IF ONE IS UNDER DIRE  & DANGEROUS SITUATIONS  

.....I don't need money , food or clothes  ......I need only to live in peace and think freely  ...

well  living in peace is different game.,  you may not live peacefully even in Non-Islamic countries., And..and   if you don't interfere with anyone around you..    you can have peace and think freely even in Islamic nations as long as you don't act/write on your thoughts..

Well best course for you   as a quick fix  is . TELL MUSLIM IDIOTS who are trying to persecute you .."You believe in allah/god   your reading Quran  carefully and you are not an atheist   and you repented"   that is until you come out of HELL HOLE ..meanwhile plan to  get away.,and  I tell what all you need for that is MONEY..MONEY  

watch these video  of Mohamed Nazim of Maldives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeutmBwZJHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-byykmyFuIs

and read this folder in this forum   http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=10517.0

And  keep hope alive.,  where there is will there will be a way

with best wishes  
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - January 05, 2017, 08:15 PM

Agree with yeez. Do what you need to do to keep yourself safe, even if that means saying that you are a Muslim. Then if you can get the opportunity to escape from that country, you don't need to say it any more. Best wishes to you Samx777.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #3 - January 05, 2017, 10:20 PM

Thank you all for the advice however I would like to tell that my situation here is more complicated than you think ....I make a some mistakes that I went into discussions with friend via Whatsup and what you dont know that here in this stupid country someone can stay up 2 years in jail if he write a single word on whatsup and the other party report him to police that he disturb him or say a bad word ...this is just a small example on how strict are the government ...based on that example you can imagine what will happen for me if someone report my dialog with him about religion thoughts ....it will be a strong evidence against me ....I am really scared of what can happen .........
     regarding that you tell above that I need money I repeat again money is not an issue for me I have money and I can afford
    living anywhere but the only problem for me that I do not know where and how can I shift to another country where they respect human rights .....Thanks again for reading  Smiley Smiley

Reply #4 - January 05, 2017, 11:50 PM

Well, writing on whatsapp means you have given them your weakness.
    Never discuss such things in texts next time.
    Find a lawyer.
    Lie to lawyer that you never posted this stuff,someone has said these things on whatsapp using your cell phone, and now your friends have threatened you.
    If any human rights activists are there, contact them.

Never accept you did this.

Save your life, no need to take risk for the sake of atheism.
    Stay atheist in your heart, you don't need to expose yourself.

Stay safe.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #5 - January 05, 2017, 11:52 PM

Go to britian.
    Brits are coming again.
    Best country on planet earth.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #6 - January 06, 2017, 12:40 AM

Maybe you can try to get asylum from another country. Maybe go to there embassy.
    I know that it is difficult nowadays since there are so many refugees already.
     Reply #7 - January 06, 2017, 08:26 AM

it is difficult for me to claim that I did not post these dialog on whatsup as the number is registered on my name so telling
    that is useless Plus the authorities here is getting financial support from another countries like saudi arabia to spend effort to support Muslims and Islam ...So that opening a criminal case against me is a good business for them .....
      guys I have to leave I cant fight with those people ...No justice or even no fair law here....
       is there any one who can help me getting work visa in any country that respect human rights and religion freedom ?

Reply #8 - January 06, 2017, 03:45 PM

Go to britian.
    Brits are coming again.
    Best country on planet earth.

Says the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar?  Huh? Huh? wacko

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #9 - January 06, 2017, 06:46 PM

Says the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar?  Huh? Huh? wacko

Off course asbie, brits are better.
    Usa is very rough country.
    It is a capital of capitalism.
    It is not a welfare country.
    Brits play civilized sports. Like cricket.

Americans like rough sports.
    Wrestling
    American football
    Baseball
    Ice hockey

And cashiers here stand all day long 8 hours on their foots.
    No chairs here for cashiers.

Reply #10 - January 06, 2017, 07:03 PM

any one can help me go there I mean Britain???  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Reply #11 - January 06, 2017, 07:13 PM

any one can help me go there I mean Britain???  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you can come to United states, I can help you get settle here.
    But don't expect any monetary help from me, I live with parents.
    First try to get visa of USA.
    You can provide my information on your application, that I know him and he will help me settle there.
    But I have no space in my home as I have mother & sisters in home & no money.

Reply #12 - January 06, 2017, 08:26 PM

May I ask you about your education? Do you work in your home country?
     Reply #13 - January 06, 2017, 08:46 PM

I am a web designer and software programmer ... also I have bachelor degree in Math&Physics

For all who are willing to help ...I do NOT need any money or any financial help by any mean .... All what I need to get out of  this hell and protect my life ....Thanks for all of you   

Reply #14 - January 06, 2017, 10:15 PM

I don't know about now, but a few years ago there was a huge need for programmers in the US. You might try for a work visa to the USA. I am not sure how to go about doing that, so you might have to Google the process. I don't know if you need a job offer first or the visa first and those details are important.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #15 - January 06, 2017, 11:01 PM

I might need a job offer first to have a work visa
     by the way I am ready to work in any job even a cleaner or an office boy .... it is my life that I want to protect .... Cry Cry

Reply #16 - January 08, 2017, 05:12 AM

Well see, this is the thing: they don't really give out work visas for cleaners or office boys. They want skilled workers, like you.
    So I think you ought to play on your strengths and shoot for using your qualifications.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #17 - January 08, 2017, 05:29 AM

I might need a job offer first to have a work visa
     by the way I am ready to work in any job even a cleaner or an office boy .... it is my life that I want to protect .... Cry Cry

If your friends have reported you to authorities, then you can't even leave the country, they would have put you on Exit Control List (ECL).
    First protect your life in your own country, I would again say, consult a lawyer.
    And never accept you did this.
    Never accept apostasy.
    Consult a lawyer dude, lawyers know thousands ways to help you out of this mess.
    After you are secured in your own country, you can move on and try to immigrate to any other country.
    Then you can immigrate to free world later on.

Reply #18 - January 08, 2017, 05:30 AM

Well see, this is the thing: they don't really give out work visas for cleaners or office boys. They want skilled workers, like you.
    So I think you ought to play on your strengths and shoot for using your qualifications.

This is true.
    They need skilled people, best of the best.
    Australia is taking lots of skill people.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »