Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: God needs man or man needs God?

(Read 1165 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • God needs man or man needs God?
     OP - January 04, 2017, 12:19 PM

God needs man or man needs God?
    A very clear contradiction exists between verses 51:56 and 35:15. While the former verse says that God created Jinns and mankind for His own reasons (67:2), the latter one says it is man who is in need of God! (51:57).
    (51:56)
    "I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve me"
    (67:2)
    "He who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is the best in deed" 35:15
    "O mankind! It is you that have need of God: but God is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise"

Of interest in this regard is the popular (but probably fabricated) Hadith: "I was a secret treasure, and I created the creatures in order that I might be known"
  • God needs man or man needs God?
     Reply #1 - January 04, 2017, 12:49 PM

God needs man or man needs God?
    A very clear contradiction exists between verses 51:56 and 35:15. While the former verse says that God created Jinns and mankind for His own reasons (67:2), the latter one says it is man who is in need of God! (51:57).
    (51:56)
    "I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve me"
    (67:2)
    "He who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is the best in deed" 35:15
    "O mankind! It is you that have need of God: but God is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise"

Of interest in this regard is the popular (but probably fabricated) Hadith: "I was a secret treasure, and I created the creatures in order that I might be known"

hello  C M Haider ..welcome to the den., glad to read those Quran  verses from you.,  but as I often said much of Quran is  copy/pasted  from earlier Abrahamic faith books  and without doubt those verses you selected also come from   OT&NT., .
    ....so blame those books   NOT Islam ..Initially Whole  ORAL  QURAN  had only stories of a  good preacher  from Arabian peninsula  and was only telling  people  around him

"that Jesus Christ was NOT god or son of god "

That is it ., that is all what Quran  said and it is saying., Rest of  junk  that is NOT related to that statement  which we read now in BOOK quran is BULLSHIT and it is all copy/paste by rascals  of that time for loot and booty way after the death of  that good man "The First Preacher of Islam"..

So I would NOT blame ORIGINAL ISLAM    by quoting selective verses from a silly book sold  to innocent public as alleged revelation to unknown cartoon character  "Muhammad" that was created by the storytellers of 8th/9th century ..  

with best wishes and wish you happy new year
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »