Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: (3) REASON I AM ATHEIST;

(Read 1797 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • (3) REASON I AM ATHEIST;
     OP - January 02, 2017, 10:30 PM

ALL RELIGION DOES IS CAUSE RACISM DIVISION AND WAR . ALL RELIGION S ARE INHERENTLY EVIL . THEY FLY THE FLAGS OF PEACE BUT BRING WAR . EVERY DAY PEOPLE KILLING THE NAME OF GOD AND WITH NAME OF RELIGION. LOTS OF WAR ARE RELIGIOUSLY FUELED JEWS CRISTIANS AND MUSLIM FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVEN MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS JUST WITH NAME OF GOD IN ISLAM WAR IS GOOD BECAUSE IN ISLAM IS ALLOWED KILLING EACH OTHER FOR EXAMPLE IF SOMEONE WILL SAY I DON,T BELIVE ON GOD THEY WILL KILL HIM HE THINKING HE IS DOING GOOD ,SOMETHING HE WANT TO COUNT IN GOOD BOOK THATS Y I SAID ISLAM IS THE NAME OF VIOLENCE.
     Reply #1 - January 02, 2017, 10:38 PM

Fucking hell, that was a headache to read.

You posted in the wrong section of the forum btw.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #2 - January 02, 2017, 10:42 PM

That is right sumaira.
    Religion is one of the most common cause of war.
    It fuels hatred.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #3 - January 03, 2017, 10:08 PM

ALL RELIGION DOES IS CAUSE RACISM DIVISION AND WAR . ALL RELIGION S ARE INHERENTLY EVIL . THEY FLY THE FLAGS OF PEACE BUT BRING WAR . EVERY DAY PEOPLE KILLING THE NAME OF GOD AND WITH NAME OF RELIGION. LOTS OF WAR ARE RELIGIOUSLY FUELED JEWS CRISTIANS AND MUSLIM FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVEN MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS JUST WITH NAME OF GOD IN ISLAM WAR IS GOOD BECAUSE IN ISLAM IS ALLOWED KILLING EACH OTHER FOR EXAMPLE IF SOMEONE WILL SAY I DON,T BELIVE ON GOD THEY WILL KILL HIM HE THINKING HE IS DOING GOOD ,SOMETHING HE WANT TO COUNT IN GOOD BOOK THATS Y I SAID ISLAM IS THE NAME OF VIOLENCE.

People say religion causes terrorism:

Nobel Prize winning Physicist and atheist Stephen Weinberg said: “for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
     Reply #4 - January 03, 2017, 10:54 PM

my goodness gracious .. angry sumaira Naeem  ....it is all in cap locks ., Unlock that key..and I would like to rewrite  sumaira Naeem  

1). ALL RELIGION  DOES IS CAUSE RACISM DIVISION AND WAR .

True.,faiths/religions did/do  cause division and war.,  but I am not sure about that racism .,which is a different beast

ALL RELIGIONS ARE INHERENTLY EVIL . THEY FLY THE FLAGS OF PEACE BUT BRING WAR ...

That is a good one.,  but... we can make it better.  we need to rephrase that statement

"All religions are inherently stupid and false at their core ., and there is indeed some evil  every faith  . DIfferent faiths have different levels stupidity and evil in them. Many of the major faiths indeed fy the flags of peace but bring war violence and miseries human race  and for that matter to animals"

EVERY DAY PEOPLE KILLING THE NAME OF GOD AND WITH NAME OF RELIGION. LOTS OF WAR ARE RELIGIOUSLY FUELED JEWS CRISTIANS AND MUSLIM FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVEN MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS JUST WITH NAME OF GOD IN ISLAM WAR IS GOOD BECAUSE IN ISLAM IS ALLOWED KILLING EACH OTHER FOR EXAMPLE IF SOMEONE WILL SAY I DON,T BELIVE ON GOD THEY WILL KILL HIM HE THINKING HE IS DOING GOOD ,SOMETHING HE WANT TO COUNT IN GOOD BOOK THATS Y I SAID ISLAM IS THE NAME OF VIOLENCE.

well  that is indeed is difficult to reproduce . i leave it like that ..lol..  on the way what sumaira Naeem said..let me put this tube..

Atheism A Brief History of Disbelief  A 3 Hour video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad_fTX8rEKs

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - January 06, 2017, 12:53 AM

Is your caps lock key broken   whistling2 ?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »