Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi!

(Read 3365 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi!
     OP - December 20, 2016, 04:54 PM

Hi,

I'm not an ex Muslim, but am very much a supporter of your community who wishes to help. Currently I travel a great deal but am likely to settle in the next year and I intend I get more involved after that.

In the meantime. Happy to chat/listen and get to know people. Hopefully find a way I can contribute to your organisation.

Regards
    Chris.
  • Hi!
     Reply #1 - December 20, 2016, 07:46 PM

Welcome chris.
    So what is your religion?
    And your political affilation?

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Hi!
     Reply #2 - December 21, 2016, 01:08 AM

Welcome, Chris!  parrot

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Hi!
     Reply #3 - December 21, 2016, 04:44 PM

Thank you.

As far as the existence of god... I'm agnostic. Not because I'm an in the fence type but because I feel the question is irrelevant. I try to be a good person regardless of whether I'll be rewarded after I die.
    Regarding the various religious books... I totally reject them.
    I don't consider myself affiliated to any political party, I vote based on policy.
  • Hi!
     Reply #4 - December 22, 2016, 03:27 AM

Thank you.

As far as the existence of god... I'm agnostic. Not because I'm an in the fence type but because I feel the question is irrelevant. I try to be a good person regardless of whether I'll be rewarded after I die.
    Regarding the various religious books... I totally reject them.
    I don't consider myself affiliated to any political party, I vote based on policy.

Glad to hear that you are agnostic.Welcome to the den. You will find here on this forum, mostly agnostics and atheists.
    I am myself agnostics. I had some supernatural experiences in life, but I also reject all kinds of religious text and books.
    I m liberal.
    welcome.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Hi!
     Reply #5 - December 22, 2016, 12:17 PM

Hello  
    am new here too
    BTW why there is no flower smiles here  Roll Eyes i guess am stuck to the parrot then  here it is parrot

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Hi!
     Reply #6 - December 22, 2016, 05:16 PM

Welcome Awakened.

As mentioned, I've never been a muslim although I used to believe in god. I'm hoping to be able to offer help to those who need it in the future, but one thing I noticed from some documentaries I recently saw that I hadn't considered before was the amount of loneliness that the ex-muslim community face.

I'm new to all this, I'm not sure what is currently happening but I think combatting that should be a priority.

• Hi!
     Reply #7 - March 17, 2017, 03:57 PM

hello marcus
    regarding the lonleness i assure you that in the muslim community where every thing is conected to religon any ex muslim will feel isolated and unrelated on top of that it is even unsafe to express your self to see if any one share the same opinion .
    i 100% feel so

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »